It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's my King! Do you know him?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This vid says it all....

www.youtube.com...

Got 3 minutes?

Agree or disagree?

The greatest conspiracy ever, huh?

OT

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
He's my Lord and Savior,too! "He is the way,the truth,and the life",and I feel no shame in saying so!

"I tell you,whoever acknowledges me before men,the Son of God will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.But he who disowns me before men will be disowned before the angels of God." Luke 12:8

"Amen" to that video!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

yep, yep!!!!!!

Thx!

OT

PS: Skeptics, you out there?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I wonder who that man is talking about...

Very interesting...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Skeptics? On this site?...Nah!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

Dear OldThinker

Just one point in the video it states “He is the path way to peace”

That has not worked out so well huu,

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
What are you calling skeptics out for? What's new here? A speaker screaming out words with cool graphics and flashing images of Jesus? What exactly does this offer that hasn't already been discussed a million times over?

Good video if you get suckered into cool graphics and cheap music.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear OldThinker

Just one point in the video it states “He is the path way to peace”

That has not worked out so well huu,

Perspective is limited...by what we see...or read (from other perspectives) I dunno? glad you watched...thank you so much!

OT

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
......What exactly does this offer that hasn't already been discussed a million times over?......

Let him who has ears hear....

Parables are to reveal and CONCEAL....depends on which side you are viewing from....so glad you posted....honored!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reminds me of the pip boy radio while shooting super mutants in the head.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
HE'S INDESTRUCTABLE

HE'S JESUS CHRIST

In him I can be found worthy.
Thank you for that OT, quite a lift indeed.
I love how you seem to come from nowhere sometimes.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

To me he is Dionysus and yes he is the son of God [Zeus]!

He is the younger brother of Apollo [Satan]!

He is my brother as well [OL is Hermes Avatar]!

He is not my lord or saviour though, but I love him anyway!

Personal Disclosure:
Word!

P.S. The real conspiracy is the Greek Gods have conned 99% of the world since the Flood! :shk:

Edited spelling fail! Sigh.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have no king...and this video does nothing but depict a perfect leader, from a human perspective...this video scares me to be honest, it shows how obsessed and absorbed a person can become in something that's obviously 99% lies, and has no reliable proof what so ever. It's not safe to put so much passion and faith in something we really have no idea about...and why is he a "king"...if I remember correctly, Jesus is supposed to be the savior of all mankind...do you expect "him" to stroll in and punish all the sinners, whilst you all become faithful servants of the all mighty king...why the hell is everyone so obsessed with having a leader anyway? Is it so hard to be a good person and live a good life without having a leader who has a long list of rules, which dictate how you should live, and be punished for breaking these rules...nearly no one on this planet truly understands what freedom and independence means, whilst claiming to be free, yet not grasping the true depth of their enslavery...you're all mindless robots waiting for your next commands...

Human beings of Earth lack genuine Free Will. Though human beings pride themselves on "thinking for themselves", "not belonging to cults", "making their own choices" and so on, it is hard to find an authentic human being who does real thinking, is free from prejudice and possessing an individual decision-system that acts with a freedom to act beyond mere habit, conditioning, routine or clinging to familiar things, people and ideas.

Human beings are something more like helpless robots running in programmed ruts than actual free spirits who can understand or do something unusual or "out of character" for them. Human beings, like herd animals, cling to conditioned norms and pseudo-moralities (like the "War on Terror") even when the norms and pseudo-moralities are destructive to their health and sanity. They tend to hate anyone who is "different", so various cultures, subcultures, nations, languages and peoples are all treated as virtual enemies. In fact, anyone who is "different" or "foreign" is even called "alien", as if they might as well be Extraterrestrials, who they also call Aliens.

[edit on 30/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I don't know who the guy in the video is.

Thankfully my brother does not tire, or he might grow tired of being portrayed as white. Or as an idol.

There was a specific cause in our not being told of his birth date, and in the lack of call to celebrate specific events surrounding his life. Even the rituals that he gave his brothers were meant to be understood, rather than become idols/mantras of obtainment.

C'est la vie.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
MY KING IS ALWAYS SHOWN AS A WHITE MAN!!!!! I WONDER................ DO YOU KNOW HOW *^&(ING STUPID THAT IS?? HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!

/preaching

Seriously.... this guys worse than Don King.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
he is my king as well and i agre whole heartidly with every word in the vid.
s+f great morning lift thankyou

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I was at my parents church on the weekend and I realized something, I really hate having to watch/hear preaching, especially from the pulpit. You cant stand up and tell them their full of it and you cant ask question because EVERYONE gives you The Look.

I bet if you translated this vid into German, and replaces Jesus with Hitler, you'd have full-blown Nazi propaganda.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Nope, that's not my King. I spent years in prayer on bended knee begging God/Jesus to take away my sin and cleanse my soul forever but nothing ever happened. Jesus failed to show me any reason to believe in him so I decided to think for myself and what I found were the flaws in the belief system I had been indoctrinated into. I think the real Jesus wants people to question their beliefs, look at how much he rebelled against the religious establishment of the day, they literally killed him for his supposed "blasphemy".

Also, I hate the idea of God as a tyrant King who sends all who oppose to an eternal torment. Clearly this imagery was part of the conspiracy that uphold tyrant Kings in the ages past, those who claimed they were divinely appointed could easily point to scripture and a God who was not so much unlike them (the God of the Bible engaged in Genocide, particularly ordering the deaths of many tribes and cities that followed so-called false gods and is most certainly a tyrant).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53d0745f4d4c.jpg[/atsimg]

Help, help, I'm being repressed.

Think it over OT

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Replying to your quote in order to reply to you regarding this thread -

It would be more accurately said, "If you have been given Eternal Life, Eternal Life will be expressed from you. If you have not been given Eternal Life, only the temporal life that you have will be expressed and will return to the Void, from which we all came, upon expiration."

What a person expresses is indicative of what lives within them. Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. If someone speaks untruths, do not discard Truth. This can be said of, both, False Shepherds and Lost Sheep.

Truth is eternal.
Truth is alive.
Truth is the SustainerEstablisher, OrderCharity.
If there is a lack of Order, there is Chaos.
If there is a lack of Charity, there is Pride.

We come from the lack of all things. We exist in different places of provision. We express such provision. Christ was the first person to enter/be born into the next realm by coming into our form from above. This enabled those who come from the below/Void (the rest of us), to traverse the path They have established.

Just as we drink water because we require it, my soul drinks of Eternal Waters because I require it and it has been given to me. Just as we eat the dirt built into fruit because we require it, my soul eats the Bread of Life because I require it and it has been given to me. Those who do not eat or drink of Eternal Life, are those who deny their eternal thirst and hunger. Those who deny their eternal thirst and hunger do not have Eternal Life within them.

Have you ever been so hungry that you don't realize the extent of your desire until you consume an aperitif or even just the first bites of your meal? And if you were not provided for? Do you condemn bacteria for their hunger?

I certainly hope that you follow my line of thinking here. Please be gracious to me and read this thoroughly and, if you choose to respond, respond with thoughtful words. Thanks so much.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
My King is currently doing an 'All shook up' tour of Andromeda with Buddy Holly and Ricky Valens.

He'll make his return tour during 2012 yadda yadda yadda...

-m0r

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join