It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's my King! Do you know him?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
"He's the greatest phenomenon that has ever crossed the horizon of this world".

He IS The Sun. And you followers are all Sun worshipers and don't even know it.

Amen-Ra

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
My KING is GOD! Not Jesus. He is only HIS slave, a higher soul, a better soul. But not a GOD!!!!

Damn! people take every 'good teacher' as a GOD. Thanks to a rewritten Bible.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoyFG
My KING is GOD! Not Jesus. He is only HIS slave, a higher soul, a better soul. But not a GOD!!!!

Jesus was the son of God. Just like a son of a goat is a goat. A son of a horse is a horse,A son of a man is a man. The son of god is god.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
can someone tell me the actual "date" that mankind started using the word actual word...G-O-D.

I have studied this and have come to the conclusion that in 1640 the word GOTT in the german language was converted over to god.

did hesus really go around speaking about "god"?

hmmmmm...

evilbible.com can answer your questions...........

get real people............

peas

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I'm not gonna sit here and bash you for your religious belief, but this is not the place for it. You've posted many threads on Christianity and I'm getting the impression you're trying to sell it to people or trying to confirm your personal belief based on other peoples response... or you're just bored all the time!

Let me tell you what I think of this "King"... if he is a true king of man, then people should naturally want to be with him... I see on a daily bases some lost soul trying to "sell" religion (what this man represents) to others, more then I see Coca Cola commercials!

If it's something beautiful it wouldn't require so many trying to sell this concept. All you're doing is cheeping the idea of religions by constantly try to sell it to others.

My 2 cents.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StarBoyFG

Jhn 10:31-38
Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Joshua answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Joshua answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in him.

and again;

Jhn 17:15-26
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me. And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

If you accept the scriptures seriously, whether you think it to be spiritually discerned or literally discerned, these scriptures above are to be handled well by those who understand.

We are no longer animals because of the gifts of the Creators. Christ is another one of those gifts which lifted humanity up to heaven. If we are half flesh and half god, Christ was literally 1/4 flesh and 3/4 god. Spiritually, he is Chief of the Brethren. Nonetheless, a Good Shepherd gives himself over for his Sheep. God sits with us in Christ and he dined with us as a friend. He gave his Sheep, his friends, the right to follow in his path which we could not forge on our own.

Christ is not an idol to be worshiped. He is our Good Shepherd and if we are his brethren, we will also be good shepherds. Remove idols like this video. Christ was not white. He was not a spiritual rock star. He was the firstborn of a family. All due respect to him, but he came down, away from the high place that kept us apart from God and he walked with us. Embrace your brother and stop worshiping this westernized idol in the video. Understand that what you think Christ is apart from the flesh is supposed to be inside of you. If that does not put idolatry in check for you, you are yet blind.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I strongly disagree

This is an utterly illogical response. Making it the wrong choice. I think that is the beauty of this thread. What is it you disagree with? You can not disagree that the OP has made his selection for King. You can't disagree that the highest Gov. on earth at the time, even crowned him
King. No one said he has to be your KIng. Can you bring some logic to your statement please. OT seems to be very clever with his wording.

Ireightrain

I'm not gonna sit here and bash you for your religious belief, but this is not the place for it. You've posted many threads on Christianity and I'm getting the impression you're trying to sell it to people or trying to confirm your personal belief based on other peoples response... or you're just bored all the time!

Perhaps your conspiring to have the thread moved is enough?
No can disagree that there many conspiracies to bring down the King of Kings. To this date all coupes have failed.
He is INDESTRUCTABLE!

Oliveoil

Jesus was the son of God. Just like a son of a goat is a goat. A son of a horse is a horse,A son of a man is a man. The son of god is god.

The meter of rightousness would top out on this statement.

Dforty3

He IS The Sun. And you followers are all Sun worshipers and don't even know it.

Why do some people choose to repeat lies. Almost as if chanting something will make it true.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know that people who has to believe this, are very emotional about this subject. So i am not trying to bring anybody down, but to me that was scary. As an observer of life, this just reminded me of any and i mean any form of religion.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thealiveone

Good! Observing is the first step in judging. Now, take that same consideration, gentle understanding, and express it in your life. Not just in a forum as you have done. I trust and hope that you do. That seed of faith is a gift from Life. Tend to it and it will grow fruit.

Gracious Judgment is not corrupt. Corrupt judgment is corrupt.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Bible says my King is a seven-way king He's the King of the Jews;
that's a racial king He's the King of Israel; that's a national King He's the King of Righteousness He's the King of the Ages He's the King of Heaven He's the King of Glory He's the King of kings, and He's the Lord of lords. That's my King. Well....I wonder, do you know Him? David said, "The Heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament showeth His handiwork." My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. No far seeing telescope can bring into visibility the coastline of His shoreless supply. No barrier can hinder Him from pouring out His blessings. He's enduringly strong. He's entirely sincere. He's eternally steadfast. He's immortally graceful. He's imperially powerful. He's impartially merciful. Do you know Him? He's the greatest phenomenon that has ever crossed the horizon of this world. He's God's Son. He's the sinner's Savior. He's the centerpiece of civilization. He stands in the solitude of Himself. He's august and He's unique. He's unparalleled. He's unprecedented. He is the loftiest idea in literature. He's the highest personality in philosophy. He is the supreme problem in higher criticism. He's the fundamental doctrine of true theology. He is the cardinal necessity for spiritual religion. He's the miracle of the age. He's -- yes He is -- He is the superlative of everything good that you choose to call Him. He's the only one qualified to be an all sufficient Savior. I wonder if you know Him today? He supplies strength for the weak. He's available for the tempted and the tried. He sympathizes and He saves. He strengthens and sustains. He guards and He guides. He heals the sick. He cleansed the lepers. He forgives sinners. He discharges debtors. He delivers the captives. He defends the feeble. He blesses the young. He serves the unfortunate. He regards the aged. He rewards the diligent....and He beautifies the meek. I wonder if you know Him? Well, my King....He is the King! He's the key to knowledge. He's the wellspring of wisdom. He's the doorway of deliverance. He's the pathway of peace. He's the roadway of righteousness. He's the highway of holiness. He's the gateway of glory. Do you know Him? Well, His office is manifold. His promise is sure....and His light is matchless. His goodness is limitless. His mercy is everlasting. His love never changes. His word is enough. His grace is sufficient. His reign is righteous. And His yoke is easy, and his burden is light. I wish I could describe Him to you, but He's indescribable -- Yes He is!? He is God! He's incomprehensible. He's invincible. He's irresistible. Well, you can't get Him out of your mind. You can't get Him off of your hand. You can't out live Him, and you can't live without Him. The Pharisees couldn't stand Him, but they found out they couldn't stop Him. Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him. The witnesses couldn't get their testimonies to agree. Herod couldn't kill Him. Death couldn't handle Him, and the grave couldn't hold Him. Yea!!!, that's my King, that's my King. Yes, and Thine is the Kingdom....and the Power....and the Glory....Forever....and ever, and ever, and ever -- How long is that? And ever, and ever. And when you get through with all of the forevers, then. AMEN! Good God Almighty! AMEN! AMEN!

THATS MY KING!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That's MY King of Kings!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by DisappearCompletely

Ok, well without seeing the video and based on your post, I can already completely disprove what this "scientist" is claiming. First of all just because an ape has less chromosomes then humans, does not an anyway shape or form prove that we evolved from them. He is extrapolating (read: interpreting) this evidence to fit his own PRE-conceived beliefs. So again, his "empirical evidence" leads to a FAITH BASED conclusion.

Now, you (as in you personally) show me how less chromozomes in apes directly and apsolutely means that humans evolved from apes. I bet that you can't do it, and I am 100% confident that neither can your Pasto... I mean scientist.

Empirical evidence of evolution would be to SEE an ape over time evolve into a human. Not to come to SECONDARY conclusions based on unrelated biological fact.

Once again, please bring me some non-faith based evidence.

Actually no, Humans have less (46) chromosomes than Primates (48) and it shown directly how the #2 chromosome was fused together in our genome. The fact that you don't even know these basic facts about our ancestry and how the data is proven by the mapping of our genome is pathetic. And to compare it to guess work and faith is even more pathetic. You're a lost cause and I refuse to even debate people that don't even take the time to educate themselves before speaking on an issue. I weep for the future of humanity if this is what we have come to.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
By the way, science has nothing to do with proving god or gods do not exist. Science relies on physical data which does not even attempt to delve into the supernatural and even posturing that it is an attack against your faith is nonsense. Any so called scientist that tries to use science as a vehicle to disprove religion or faith is a mockery of true science. And likewise people who believe science is heresy and an attack against faith is an equal mockery.

I honestly don't know how it has come this far with this me-against them debate and attitude, but it is going to seriously hinder the progress of our societies. I couldn't really care less what people believe, it's your own personal belief (and I have mine as well), but when they try to pass off well founded and well solidified science as conspiracy or faith it makes me weep for the future of humanity. I'm done with this thread. Peace.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by DisappearCompletely]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain

Let me tell you what I think of this "King"... if he is a true king of man, then people should naturally want to be with him... I see on a daily bases some lost soul trying to "sell" religion (what this man represents) to others, more then I see Coca Cola commercials!

If it's something beautiful it wouldn't require so many trying to sell this concept. All you're doing is cheeping the idea of religions by constantly try to sell it to others.

My 2 cents.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by freighttrain]

Why is not EASY, you ask?

You are denying evil then my friend...

www.str.org...

hm?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

That's MY King of Kings!

cute....

but he's gonna do nothing for ya, on your death bed...heck, he'll be dead then 2

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
I know that people who has to believe this, are very emotional about this subject. So i am not trying to bring anybody down, but to me that was scary. As an observer of life, this just reminded me of any and i mean any form of religion.

no emotion here bro...it's an intellectual choice....choose wisely, k?

OT

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarBoyFG

Good teachers don't claim deity....

TLJC said "I AM" quite a few times its either... www.abovetopsecret.com...

or he'sa liar, or a lunatic?

The choice is yours...thx for stopping bye, tho!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by nycfrog27

Hey OT! Thank you for this thread! I totally AGREE with you! I was feeling negative earlier today, and then I stumbled across this thread. I really needed to hear this message. My Lord is King Of Kings and His Name is Jesus Christ!

Star and Flag

Glad it helped!!!

Thx for the star and flag and for posting!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker
This vid says it all....

www.youtube.com...

Got 3 minutes?

Agree or disagree?

The greatest conspiracy ever, huh?

OT

I haven't even posted or visited in a good 6 or 7 months, and I come back only to see oldtimer post the same exact video with a rehashed title.
...the title might actually be the exact same as one of your posts from August to be honest.

why is this on ATS? please move it to the christian altar that is BTS

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by makinho21

I'm also wondering why this thread is still here....

I just saw another religious thread get moved to BTS, I don't see how this thread is any different.

There isn't really anything to discuss here regarding the video, except for arguing whether God exists or not. And to my knowledge, that is nothing new to ATS or BTS for that matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join