It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Who thinks these crazy Christian Militia are guilty?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I try not to prejudge skunk. Sorry, I hated Patriot 1 and the new and improved version of Patriot 2.

And for your info, I am a Christian of no church inclusion. I try to follow the true path.

Yes, if they were a Muslim group, I would be saying the same thing.

Now, if you do not believe me. Look at my stances of getting the hell out of other countries. Sorry, no hypocrisy here.

I could ask you about your mention of the Patriot Act.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Sometimes not far enough. Eyes wide open. I have been watching the intertubes, they do not look good for this group.

reply to post by ForestForager

Well it does look they are a perfect match. I refer to the member that was just all talkative to the media. You know how the gov likes to use plants.

But, I will not prejudge them. Yes, innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Really?

Well, let's have a look at their web page. Oh, they're an armed group plotting the overthrow of the antichrist - the antichrist is, of course, the US government as manifested by the current president. Their forum includes such charming thing as "the evil jew forum" and "Weapons: the things you kill with"

Unfortunately, the only part of their forum that outsiders can access is the "public" forum" which has been more or less covered in spam and net grafitti over the last few days. However on page ten we can see an open letter urging law enforcement officials to turn their guns on the government.

Tip to other yutzes out there. Don't run around with guns talking about how you need to kill the antichrist, in the same breath you're saying that you're an independent republic and the antichrist is the US president. It's a good way to get your little club raided by the FBI and NSA.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Oh, I just bet that that rights/methods/etc. granted by the patriot act were used by the FBI in this specific case.

Look, if I was on a jury, of course I would adhere to 'innocent until proven guilty.' Right now we are all in the peanut gallery, and you are asking for an opinion. My opinion (largely based on the website, interview with ex-fiancée of the leader, as well as a compendium of reports) is that THIS group being taken-out is in the public interest and for good reason.

Look at how the other militia groups have responded. Either these militia groups are weak-kneed sissies, or they realize that there is a line that demarcates lawful resistance from planned violence based on faulty thinking that is an affront to the basic law and order of a functioning state. These guys were targeting law enforcement officers, not CEOs of the military-industrial-banking-prison industry for god's sake.

Best,
Skunknuts

P.S. I'm afraid that you wanting and feeling like you want things to get much worse (so that it can get better and/or out of curiosity) is interfering with your ability to call a spade a spade. This group seems like a bunch of violent nutcases that would probably have no qualms killing you or me for not being 'true' believers. Their rights do NOT come at the expense of ours.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Wow, turn this into a bash Repubs, well why doesn't your gang show up with you. They should make a judgment instead of starring. Or are they afraid to actually make a judgment of guilt or innocence?

What gang? Didn't know I had one.

The point is...this will be turned into Obama going after Christians...after all...he is a muslim right? Muslims are terrorists...not Christians.

Just imagine...for a moment...if Bush hadn't enacted the Patriot act and Obama was pushing it as new legislation to protect America to catch what could be "terrorist" groups.

What do you think would happen?

And for the record,

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Really, can you provide me a link to that site?

Actually a cached version before this weekend?

Also, glad not everyone in your world is not innocent before proven guilty.

Thanks for your participation, at least you are consistent.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
There was one interesting aspect of this case that baffled me...on Drudge's site this morning there was a pointer to some thread that said that the militia guys were out to kill Muslims and that the FBI had called the head of some Muslim group to tell him ...but later in the day there was no reference to the Muslim connection. Did anybody else catch that?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"First they came ..." is a popular poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5 oClock
"First they came ..." is a popular poem attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group.

THEN THEY CAME for me

Sorry guy, but I think you are confused. These people (hutaree militia) are the ones that want to do the coming. I, as an American, are speaking-up and saying: GOOD RIDDANCE!

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
they are guilty of being total idiots.

one for being in a militia and having explosives and it does not mater if they were pipe bombs or oversize firecrackers.

Even M80s are classified as destructive devises if they contain over a certain amount of explosive powder in them or you have over a certain number of them.
Due to property damages and bodily harm caused by M-80s, Class C fireworks—now known as Consumer Fireworks (class 1.4G), as opposed to Display Fireworks (which were Class B, and are now 1.3G)[4]— civilians are no longer allowed to carry a pyrotechnic device containing more than 50 milligrams of pyrotechnic flash powder.
en.wikipedia.org...

The government has CIs in just about every militia looking for these idiots.

And they are easy to find because they tend to join groups like this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
they are guilty of being total idiots.

one for being in a militia and having explosives and it does not mater if they were pipe bombs or oversize firecrackers.

Even M80s are classified as destructive devises if they contain over a certain amount of explosive powder in them or you have over a certain number of them.
Due to property damages and bodily harm caused by M-80s, Class C fireworks—now known as Consumer Fireworks (class 1.4G), as opposed to Display Fireworks (which were Class B, and are now 1.3G)[4]— civilians are no longer allowed to carry a pyrotechnic device containing more than 50 milligrams of pyrotechnic flash powder.
en.wikipedia.org...

The government has CIs in just about every militia looking for these idiots.

And they are easy to find because they tend to join groups like this.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio Ohio-Militia
Watch at your own choice. Movie with him the fat naked guy.
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
part 2
www.youtube.com...
Fast forward to the end of this clip around 9:20
Duck mask on peanut butter on his chest with 666 in red mouse traps on his nipples plastic thing in hand talking to the devil.

And I can't see this guy being a Republican or he would,nt decide to use Bush's picture as a jock strap in the videos.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts

Originally posted by 5 oClock

THEN THEY CAME for me

Sorry guy, but I think you are confused. These people (hutaree militia) are the ones that want to do the coming. I, as an American, are speaking-up and saying: GOOD RIDDANCE!

Best,
Skunknuts

They were probably confused in the 1940's also, but thank you for YOUR thoughts reguardless. By the way this too is coming from an American and former Marine who has watched the peoples rights in our county slowly but surely deteriorate over the last decade.

If MSM tries to beat something into you it must be true, the Gov. works for the people and the patriot act will save us all.

Edit to add: GUY

[edit on 29-3-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Innocent until PROVEN guilty, beyond reasonable doubt. I think this was an op, to scare up the Militias, and perhaps get them to attack something. This is why we all have to keep calm. TPTB want up to rise up and attack them with violence. No! We will get them with the LAW. They are in violation on law, so lets use what they use against us, against them.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Come on, let's be honest. By what you know of the events, are they guilty or not.

You know that the government would do nothing to convict or accuse innocent people.

You know that Christians are hateful crazy fundies.

You know the militias are a bunch of crazed revolutionaries that want to destroy your country.

You know that the MSM never lies.

You know that they have been accused of planning the murder of innocent people.

Honest opinion. Guilty or Not Guilty.

Gee, your title isn't the least bit biased is it

Now I'm pretty sure that was the point...sarcasm. My mind is a little off tonight so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

No, I don't think they are guilty. I think the MSM and the government need to raise the Terror Alert level so that DHS can pass some more ridiculous legislation when the Patriot Act becomes Null in a few years.

Americans are far too comfortable, hasn't been a "terrorist" attack in a while, and Domestic Terrorism is the next frontier. They did the international thing so they could limit your travel rights and do easier espionage, now they'll focus on your individual rights and that pesky constitution.

Wash, cycle, repeat as needed. Wax on, Wax off..you know. It's far too transparent to not see.

~Keeper

[edit on 3/29/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I want to say they are not guilty just on the fact of, how hard is it to make a pipe bomb?
Making a pipe bomb doesn't seem to be that big of a problem. anyone who has ever read the Anarchist cookbook knows how to make one. I don't think it would require a 3 state operation. I guess I have my fingers crossed that they are not crazy. they could cause a ton of problems for Christians and Militias.
usually Crazy people don't travel in such large packs. Or do they? just look at Democrats

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Given there is no evidence yet for anything, its just a matter of trust. I don't trust either party. The US federal government is pro-tyranny right now. But these militia members do not seem to have support from other militia members. Therefore, I have a neutral opinion.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Everbody keep,stalking about the nwo the beast and hatriots also the biometric card as if all these things can be stopped.

A few years ago it was total speculation as to the nwo and the chip fall of church christian .
Also your healthcare .
Now with the miltias and the EX senators death and husband youve got obamas army starting , and the recent high ranking people statement that israel did 911 .
All this type of events with deciet you shall know with there deeds is in the bible and
some prophecys.

What i am getting at is if this is the beast system or one world goverment "both the same" with plans for new faith to come about the way the majorty of kids are brought up these days they will accept this anything with rewards or easy life with do as you want.
you do know these things can not be stopped because it proves this because they are happening so fast.

if people fight they will lose against the nwo , as writen who can stand against the beast,this is getting frightening to say the least.

Also look at the attacks on the pope this has not happened before like this as well as the christian bashing threads,we have had the wars since ww2 the advent of lots of illegal drugs,the kids now doing sport killings for fun and status girls to.
alex jones i think might be one of the messengers exposing the lies and bad fruit as did senator Schafer I am sorry to get slightly of topic but i think this is relevent to inform people thinking of going to fight you wont win because god is allowing this to come to pass for a reason,and i believe its happening more everytime i log on to the net.

i bet id cards and will be changed to a chip or tattoo as well as uk id cards for everyone by 2012 will do the same the european union and the usa also russia all same to be playing the same side. I am sure there is lots more i could of added ,but finally, Dont take the mark do not get killed joining militia look after your family and live your life ,also go find god any way you can and pray also confess or repent. please think about this it is important for you

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Who thinks these crazy Christian Militia are guilty?

WHAT crazy Christian Militia groups?

Guilty of WHAT?

Do you have a link? Reading the opening post, I feel like I'm coning in in the middle of a discussion. Horrible way to start a thread! Could you provide a link and more detail? I have no clue what you're talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join