It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Who thinks these crazy Christian Militia are guilty?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks.

Keeping in mind that according to our justice system, they are innocent until proven guilty, I think they're guilty.

The indictment charges members of the group conspired "to levy war against the United States, (and) to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States."

Yep. Sounds like that's what they're doing. They sound like whacked nut-jobs to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Wake up from your sleep America. The media can muck up a real story, but in this case the media is once again proving that they have lost their investigative journalistic prowess and have ignored to inform the public about many important things dealing with this group that calls themselves the "Guardians of the Republic".

Since information is knowledge, let me explain what the media did not bother to discuss or explain which I got from the Internet and from watching the numerous long and boring videos. If you expected links and videos and all that for your ATS convenience as if I am trying to earn your flag, well sorry to disappoint you but go do your own homework, because I'm just passing along what I have found by spending some time listening and reading.

Anyway, after a period of concern and when Obama began showing clear signs that he and others were criminally intent on destroying America by means of financial collapse which will lead to the federal government invoking Martial Law and beginning the rein of terror that will ensue from illegally elected politicians that are mimicking the greatest Maoist and Communist butchers in history.

Well anyway, after some period of serious deliberation, it was discovered that high ranking officers within the military and within the US War College, conducted the research and determined what we as nation must do in a legal and peaceful way, to retake our country from those that have no respect for the constitution and have moved us closer to UN control. This action plan explained what the military could do and further explained how the US Supreme Court must also be in the process. A plan was developed with all legal process in mind and the plan was in essence a three part plan that basically does three things. I will leave out all the little things because they all hinge on the big things.

* 1. Identify Jurors for a Special Grand Jury in accordance to law, present matters to the States National Guard Provost Marshals who were the official State "Servers" for the legal action to those in the first tier of notification which are the legally elected Governors from all 50 States.

* 2. Once all special grand jury members existed by law for all 50 States, is when the Governors were served a legal affidavit. The Governors had 72 hours to sign an oath supporting the Constitution and supporting a return to constitutional law as the first major step towards regaining our nation from those intent on destroying it or if they could not support any such return to the constitution, they were asked to vacate their offices or else be removed by force for their admission that they do not support the Constitution and have obviously lied in taking their sworn oath of office. This is why they are being asked to leave and if they will not, it explains why they are being told they will be removed by force.

*3. What the media does not discuss is that when the letters to all 50 States were served on the Governors, copies of the letters and what is being legally attempted was sent to the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) and to the US Supreme Court Justices. While the letters to the Governors is key, what is more important is what the JCS and the Supreme Court do having been duly notified by legal process of law.

Since the planning already knew there would be support within the military and within the US Supreme court, it just had to be spelled out so that what Americans presented was in support by both the military and the Supreme Court Justices. By law they now take the process and must make some decision about the matter. Since the matter before us was designed around the law of the land, the actions of the military and the US Supreme Court follow that legal process of law that complies with the Constitution.

What we are waiting to see is whether the Military as a whole and if the US Supreme Court is still independent and whether they will support a return to constitutional law, because if the US Military and the US Supreme Court will not go along, then it will be the legal determination that our peaceful attempt has failed and that the military and the Supreme Court is gone beyond repair.

While no nation wants to go to war, no nation truly wants to have a civil war. When and if America sees that the Guardians attempt to peacefully return us to constitutional law has failed is when America is going to know for certain that the only way out of our dilemma and impending danger is for a revolution that will force a return to constitutional law.

Anyway, currently we are at a wait and see phase number #3, and while I don't feel hopeful, you just never know. There might still be enough loyal Americans in both the Military hierarchy and the US Supreme Court to begin a legal process that has not been fully explained by the media about what will happen if both groups support the Guardians efforts to restore America to Constitutional law without the use of violence. This is when the enforcers to the plan become the Military itself with the backing of the Supreme Court.

While the federal government is ensuring no one knows of the details of this action, they are also from daily media coverage showing us that they are pushing for a confrontation to begin invoking unnecessary and draconian measures that will undermine the Guardians efforts to restore America to proper law. In fact the very day the Governors were being served is when the FBI went into Michigan and began demonizing the militias.

While I do not know what the letters stated or what now must happen, I feel that the media could have done a better job of informing the public, but if they had, Obama's popularity would have dropped 10 points over night and thousands would be clamoring for the JCS and the US Supreme Court to make some public statements about the matter. As such, keeping this matter under wraps has not worked so the media will use spin to attempt to keep the masses unaware of what is going on behind the scenes.

Time will tell, but it should be noted that for the most part all media reporting has acknowledged that the letters contained no threats of any kind. While the FBI is investigating, it makes sense for someone in the Obama peanut gallery to get all concerned and who then decides to "Release the Kracken" on the militia in an attempt to paint militia members as cop killers.

Well, who knows, but while everything I have stated I have taken off of the Guardians own sites or from their internet postings of articles. If I can find what I known, then the media is proving to a fault that they do not want us to have the whole truth, just the parts that suit their disinformation agenda.

While I do have apprehension as we move closer to the 13 day period of April 19th-May 1st, I am reminded by history that the last time someone tried to enslave this nation and it became a shooting war, is when the brave and patriotic insane and the psychotic, those who love to kill went hunting for Red Coats or some British soldiers to shoot "cuz it wuz fun." Lets hope that peaceful efforts work because any war is a bad war for those that die.

Thanks for the posting, didn't mean to go on. Just wanted to add some food for thought.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It's not been proven they are guilty of a crime yet, but they are certainly guilty of being "crazy", as per your thread title.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thanks for your post, I believe you stated my standing on the RAP movement to a T.

Thanks for the read.

reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Yes, there are always people out there that are "out there" and can be easily manipulated. I am just wondering if this is another one of those FBI stings where the FBI subsidizes, plans, provides material and pushes the ones they have arrested into doing the deeds.

The 4 in New York come to mind. Where one of them is legally retarded.

Just makes me wonder the timing. Like MaxBlack mentions above your comment.

Amazing how the news on this has kind of hit a quiet spell. Wonder where are all the journalists? I wonder if they are keeping their heads down because of April 5th?

[edit on 4/4/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Who could tell at this point? We are to deny ignorance here and there is just know way of knowing yet.

They are talking large sentences already. Would just like to remind that Bernardine Dohrn only did a year and that for not testifying against some of her fellow weathermen that actually did murder some police.

Weathermen

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Hey, have you read the OP and all the comments? I was actually reverse trolling.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Yes I realized that and edited my post. Sorry.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join