It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Who thinks these crazy Christian Militia are guilty?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Come on, let's be honest. By what you know of the events, are they guilty or not.

You know that the government would do nothing to convict or accuse innocent people.

You know that Christians are hateful crazy fundies.

You know the militias are a bunch of crazed revolutionaries that want to destroy your country.

You know that the MSM never lies.

You know that they have been accused of planning the murder of innocent people.

Honest opinion. Guilty or Not Guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I have heard the rumor that these so called pipe bombs are really just firecrackers that were going to be used for a celebration. Who needs to go over state lines to purchase pipe bombs.You can get detailed plans for them right here on the internet quite easily. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do it either!

Zindo
damn spel;l chk!

[edit on 3/29/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A film about a lonely serial killer who enjoys the freedom of killing. His sadistic lust has no bounds and these poor unsuspecting townsfolk will soon find out.

And yes produced written and directed by Kris Sickles.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hey, Thomas Harris created one of the scariest movies ever about a serial killer. Call up the FBI and tell them you have a perfect suspect for the next rounds of incarceration.

link   
really depends on what you mean by guilty...

Guilty by association...

Guilty by defamation via the MSM...

Guilty for being a christian...

Guilty for being Oath keepers...

Guilty of a crime however; no, i don't think they are.

EDIT: Added Video

[edit on 3/29/2010 by ugie1028]

link   
The Federal Government is guilty on this one, same as they were guilty as hell at the Waco disaster and the Ruby Ridge assassinations.

The Government is the GREATEST DANGER to this nation, not a handful of Christians out in Michigan somewhere.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

We have the patriot act...so who cares if they are guilty or not.

This is a free country...remember?

We'll forget about them in a few days anyway. I hear Obama is building a Nazi Army and palling around with terrorists...oh wait..

That's DICK ARMEY...sorry was so confused for a minute.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

GO USA.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I have to be honest, I simply do not have enough info to say either way.

Possible, yes. Set up? maybe.

I just don't know.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I read the title of that video and knew what it was going to be before I even clicked on it.

Here is where I first seen it:

Ron Paul Campaign

[edit on 29-3-2010 by David9176]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
They are very guilty of being crazy

They are crazy because they believe in a literal translation of the bible...that in itself is madness.

As far as them being guilty of any crime...will let the courts decide that...but sure as hell they are guilty of being a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

Yeah, agreed. Funny, but I still believe in the justice system and will accept what the courts and law enforcement decide on domestic issues such as this it is for the courts to decide and not us. I hope that it is tried in a regular court of law and isn't handled by Homeland Security or the Patriot Act.

; ) Go USA!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

reply to post by ugie1028

Yes, I will hold my judgment also.

Thanks for the comment.

reply to post by Doc Velocity

Oh Doc, putting it out there. Okay, I was leaning that way also but will withhold judgment, for now.

reply to post by David9176

Wow, turn this into a bash Repubs, well why doesn't your gang show up with you. They should make a judgment instead of starring. Or are they afraid to actually make a judgment of guilt or innocence?

Keep falling for that Dem/Repub two headed snake.

reply to post by Justaposter

Way to go. You could be a jurist. Not deciding until all the facts are in.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Glad to see you needed to throw in your disgust for people that believe in something better and bigger than themselves.

As for the decision on the crime, very good call.

Innocent until proven guilty.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If Fox News is having trouble using this to whip up what they whip, I'd say it's going to be hard to defend this group. I posted this in a different thread, but i'll repost as I know you are usually a thoughtful guy:

So, I'm curious about your opinions (as someone who seems sympathetic to this group). Do you feel this group is being unfairly painted at this point? Are they similar/ different to other 'militia' groups, as far as you know? Is there a point at which the FBI should infiltrate/ raid groups like (or unlike) this? Also, should it matter if a group is 'christian?' By this, I mean if everything about this group was identical, except 'muslim' was inserted for 'christian,' would it influence your opinion?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Personally i do not feel there are enough facts to pass judgement on this group yet. However i fear that should they be a legitimately crazy group of "fringe-militia" ( that is to defer them from the secular militias that operate under constitutional libertarianism yet are comprised of social liberals, fiscal conservatives and maybe even some fiscal liberals)who indeed wanted to carry out this insidious plot, then it will set precedence for attacking other Lawful non-offensive Militias. Think of it as holding all of germany responsible for the holocaust or a protestant reverend for catholic-priest pedophilia.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by SaturnFX

Glad to see you needed to throw in your disgust for people that believe in something better and bigger than themselves.

As for the decision on the crime, very good call.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Is this the same rational response you show when the news carries reports of small radicalized muslim groups? I doubt it, yet the same principles should apply (i.e. both instances seem like evil to me).

I bet most (and it was mostly from the right) who were all about the patriot act (calling liberals traitorous for questioning it) are the same ones getting all riled-up now. Is this another case where liberals should have the right to say 'I told you so?!'

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Come on, let's be honest. By what you know of the events, are they guilty or not.

You know that the government would do nothing to convict or accuse innocent people.

You know that Christians are hateful crazy fundies.

You know the militias are a bunch of crazed revolutionaries that want to destroy your country.

You know that the MSM never lies.

You know that they have been accused of planning the murder of innocent people.

Honest opinion. Guilty or Not Guilty.

"Ahhhh a two headed snake, $#@$#@$!"

We know the MSM never lies and we also know that people never take their ideas too far.

Catch an opinion, be a hooker

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe the government painted a picture and every one is loving it except the innocent portrayed in the picture, and those who can see past the lies.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How can anybody know whether or not they are guilty? We know absolutely nothing of what is true or not. The only info we really have comes from the MSM, and that can never be trusted. Just my opinion, I guess. I reserve my opinion till we know more.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Yeah, they got the whole ball of wax with this one. Christian, right wing, militias, they could not have found a better target or better guilty group.

It helps the MIC, Federal Reserve, Dems, Repubs Fascist government keep rolling on. No one is going to be able to speak up now, fear of getting targeted by the FBI. Oh how I wonder how they felt back in '35'.

Thanks for the comment.

reply to post by DeathShield

Yes, this group is going to hurt any fiscally responsible groups or the militias.

Thanks for the comment.

reply to post by jennybee35

That's the way you are supposed to feel. I am just trying to get a feel of the media factor on peoples reactions.

Thanks for the comment.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by endisnighe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join