It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I took it to mean an early form OF Sanskrit.

Cuneiform might be older than Sanskrit, then again might not be.

The 'authorities' reckon Sanskrit to be about 4 - 5000 years old, although many Hindus speak of Vedas that are up to 10,000+ years old, although there's no documentary evidence apparently.

This 'Pre - Sanskrit' could have preceded what we know as Sanskrit by any amount of time. Anything from say, 1 year - upwards.

It's very interesting isn't it.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

That's true.

Many peoples in the past used to bind their babies heads in tight wrappings while the joints in the skull plates are still soft and hadn't yet set.

Barbaric thing to do i reckon, but fashion eh?

However, he does make reference to this practice in the videos, and states that the skulls he shows are not deformed by wrapping a baby's head.

He also says that some of the skulls don't have the correct structure of a normal human skull, inasmuch as the joints are not in the right number and place.

Although, i would have imagined a DNA test would have been a priority on a skull that for all intents and purposes he says isn't human, and it's more than a little strange, in my opinion, that this hasn't been done already!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

This was a great story and link and thread! Wheeee!!!

king of along these lines: news.discovery.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I took it to mean an early form OF Sanskrit.

Cuneiform might be older than Sanskrit, then again might not be.

The 'authorities' reckon Sanskrit to be about 4 - 5000 years old, although many Hindus speak of Vedas that are up to 10,000+ years old, although there's no documentary evidence apparently.

This 'Pre - Sanskrit' could have preceded what we know as Sanskrit by any amount of time. Anything from say, 1 year - upwards.

It's very interesting isn't it.

The problem I have is how it's sensationalized with out giving any details.... to say "This presanskrit language is found all over the world" you should really name it... unless of course the author is actually oblivious to what those pre-sanskrit languages are... for example PIE "Proto-Indo-European"

There are many others, but none are actually found "all over the world".

Which is why I am pressing for details before any credibility should be assigned.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does anyone have any more info on the statue carved out of the granite mountain in Guinea?
He mentioned it was measured at 150 meters from the top to the torso and was estimated at 10,000 yrs old.

The picture in the slide show was quite amazing and I haven't been able to find any other pics or info thus far.

b

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Dont know if you have watched this video but at the end of part one and begining of part two he gives locations of stones found in different parts of the world with the same or simular writing. Make of that as you will.

I agree its no proof of a common language but the fact that they show any simularity at all is interesting in itself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
S&F!

This is a great find and I hope more will come out of this as we are in an age of knowledge.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
This subject should be on the news not this celebrity rubbish. Some really eye opening objects and anomalies here OP thanks for link

S&F for you

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Klaus Dona's web site is worth a look

unsolved-mysteries.info...

I found out what loodite is, cillic slate. So the tools and carved disks shown must of been like carving glass.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by Maegnas

For someone that says others jump to conclusions you should check yourself out first.

The response I made refering to Chinese folk lore saying the pyramids in China were built by blonde haired, blue eyed people and your conclusion that these were NAZI's??????

Many other peoples of this world have blonde hair and blue eye's are all these the spawn of Hitler?

I agree all these relics need to be varified and examined, so does Klaus Doner.

Do we regard the pyramids themselves as fake as the established historians cannot tell us how these were even built.

As I said before if all/most of the important information is known how hard would it be for them to give the answers teaching the real truth at the same time.

But hey if you are happy to explain away anything you have no answers for as fake who am I to tell you different but please dont try to put your words in my mouth. Its un hygenic.

I didn't conclude they were built by Nazis, I asked if they were built by them (Nazis prided themselves greatly being "true Aryans", meaning being blond and blue eyed. Many people look like that but they don't make a big deal about it, do they?)

If something exists and cannot be ruled as fake or real it is unclassified. I don't have all the answers, far from it. Maybe Mr. Klaus does, maybe it's Cremo or Sitchin, maybe someone else. I have questions and I posted some of them, if that is "putting words in someone else's mouth" I am sorry but I won't stop asking questions when I feel questions need to be asked.

for example, while in the photoshoped photos of giant skeletons there was some item (usually one or more humans) to give us some perspective of relative sizes, in the two skeletons presented as giants by Mr. Klaus there was no such thing - why?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I found out what loodite is, cillic slate. So the tools and carved disks shown must of been like carving glass.

It's worth a look if you're willing to check out the exhibits he posts. Dona is dishonest...he's misidentifying, misinterpreting and simply lying about the objects in his website collection.

If you're genuinely interested in these artifacts...research them. You'll realise that the Donas of the world have little interest in facts. He, and others like him, are lying to you.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

It's worth a look if you're willing to check out the exhibits he posts. Dona is dishonest...he's misidentifying, misinterpreting and simply lying about the objects in his website collection.

If you're genuinely interested in these artifacts...research them. You'll realise that the Donas of the world have little interest in facts. He, and others like him, are lying to you.

I have looked at his exhibits. I have researched them as much as I can. I can see nowhere that shows Dona to be lying perhaps you could link me as I have done a little research on him that shows nothing more than a man offering curiousitys. A showman yes, liar is a bit harsh.

It is up to me to decide what I take from that. Giants, mishaped skulls, even his masonic relic mean nothing to me. The slate carvings and tools as a carver myself are of interest and are astonishing even if they were made yesterday.

To suggest aliens made them is a valid idea. So is, humans are very clever and we have probably forgotten as much if not more than we currently know about many things.

I suppose thats the fun of mysteries

[edit on 30-3-2010 by colin42]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Great thread cheers mate! I'll watch the video and flag this thread when im on a computer and not on my mobile phone

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Check out my first posts in this thread...some links there

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I did, again. Good points but nothing I had not already decided on regarding the 'bird' not aircraft.

The stones didnt really peak my interest as they could easily be faked as your link shows.

The bagdag battery even with the link you gave is still open to discussion of its real use. Intersting but until any front end use is discovered there is not much more point than backing up some personal opinion.

I think that the question of a light source inside these pyramids and temples has not been answered which evidence of no soot shows it was not fire. My personal guess would be chemical light. Others point to the so called battery and lets face it they have more proof than I with the battery

As another example his view that some myan/inca statues show buddist influence. My take is sitting cross legged on the floor is probably the most comfortable way of doing it. He could be right, I think I am more right.

As I said before he does offer some items of interest that at the moment I can find no explanation for.

Thats all part of the fun

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by colin42

Check out my first posts in this thread...some links there

I stopped researching your links as the first two aren't a rebuttal and prove nothing to Dona being a liar. One is wikipedia of all places.. The Glider link had only offerings of a different view and don't prove anything either.

Are you serious?

The best you can offer is saying you don't agree. But calling him a liar is wrong if you're going by your own links.

Even science text books are changed periodically so are you calling the authors before a revision liars as well?

b

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Those are pretty cool finds. Do you follow Graham Hancock? He does some interesting work on ancient civilisations.
What I find most interesting is how conventional science totally ignores this stuff. I always say that what the ancients did was like magic. Real abracadabra stuff. I love the magnetic pyramid, where was that found? Interesting how the triangle is so prevelant in ancient culture, representing divinity and divine communication and what about its use by the super-rich and powerful in this day and age? I think their ignorance on this subject is a testament that they know more than we think! I would like to see scientists take a more objective approach to the true origins of man, how long can they continue to reject the evidence because it doesn't fit into their theory of evolution?

You are correct, the reason they are doing this is that there lie of history being what it is may be broken sometime in the future and they are scared of this. Lets take a look at the elongated skulls that where "boarded". This was being done across the planet but my question is why do it in the first place. They either saw someone or something that had a skull like this and saw what he or she could do and the "elite" of the tribe thought that they should imitate what they saw and made their kids heads like that. Or for vanity sake the beings may have thought that this would have made individuals smart like them and so people in certain positions in the tribe or clan had it done to their children. Or three, have anybody did a complete genetic test of the skulls (especially the one that has hair on it) to see if it's baseline human. I mean it could as easily be a mix of two different species of hominids or an entirely new species of hominid or maybe it is an alien species all together.

They are hiding a past for good or bad they are hiding it. And I truly believe that it has to do with a a very ancient war for supremecy of two types of hominids.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Something tells me there is going to be a hoax sign posted on the thread soon.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e1a60054fc8.png[/atsimg]

While the rune you highlighted does, in some ways, resemble the mason compass and square rule. IMO the runes seem more Norse, or Germanic, reminding me of the theosophical offshoot of Ariosophy.

Speaking of Theosophy, and it's Aryan cousin.. This thread reeks of the evolutionary theories of HPB. What with the concept of the the 7 "root races" and the 3rd being mindless and bestial on Lemuria so the gods struck them down and allowed for the evolution of the more advanced and much more intelligent "Aryan" (Blue eyed Blond haired) 4th race to develop on Atlantis.

And again speaking of Blond Blue eyed Pyramid builders and passers of knowledge.. it isn't just the Chinese that have tales of these supposed travellers that came to them with the information of how to build the megalithic structures. The Incas/Aztecs have similar tales of these travellers coming to their lands to save them, and pass on architectural know how, as well as other information. Unfortunately, there isn't any surviving civilizations from central Europe to explain the Pyramids there.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by And Why

Yes I agree that there are more than just the Chinese lore on blonde haired blue eyed builders.

My point in mentioning it in a previous post was just to point out that modern day politics and predjudices can stifle research into these anomalys. To a point I can understand this but I have no axe to grind and just wish we could grow up enough to find the truth or at least admit we do not know as much as we think we do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join