It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I dunno man, he's not getting any of my money, after watching about 20:min of somebody trying to explain to me what he seen in an ink-blot (slide show) basically, and with funny lights (bells&whistles) too boot.

I'm not that desperate !

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

i want to point in a possible direction. i was watching the video from the Artifacts Slideshow by Klaus Dona. Because i come from Greece, i could recognize that for example on certain things are many Meandres or Greek Keys as they called, which was the symbol you find everywhere in the ancient country. from ceramic pot, vazes, books, buildings and everywhere. i also know that according to Plutarch and some more, the ancient Greeks have been over there (more specifically Heracles (aka Hercules), where he found more people from his country. Which is something that makes me wonder as about the Origin of the White, Bearded Indians that they were found there and also about the findings of many of the Caucasian mummies. i got few more infos though but i might open another topic.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Incredible stuff. I knew about the internet hoax before about the giant skeletons and the photoshopped photos, but now it looks like someone (Klaus Dona) has actually found some real ones, and is showing their finds.

And as for the eye in the pyramid, it is a mind blowing revelation that it wasn't invented by the Freemaurers, but was some sort of a symbol of some earlier civilisation that they merely "took over" (or maybe they were taken over by agents of the earlier civilisation?? Wow!!). Intriguing.

Brilliant post. Can't wait to find out more.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The stone he refers to in the vid with a strong accent Ive found to be Lydite also called Basanite, Wiki Link here.

The pyramid was found in La Mana in the early 1980's. It is part of a private collection. It was on dispaly in Vienna Austria in 2001 at the unsloved mysteries exhibition. To view the stone one must get into contact with the private owner, or find when it is being exhibited next, it remains unknown to museums who arent interested anyway. The exhibition catalogue from this display can be found here.

"According to a rumour there should exist three original
pyramid stones in the world. One relic should be with family
Rothschild. Another one is said to be in a “Witch Museum”
in Brussels; the third pyramid should have been appeared in
Ecuador."

On the base the pre-sanskrit found next to the depiction of the constellation of orion reads "from there comes the son of the creator"

Edit to add, Klaus is coming to the nexus conference near my home city in a July. I should get the chance to talk to him in person about where I can find more information, and ill hopefully get back with more, or maybe even some other good finds he's brought to the conference.

[edit on 15-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Klaus is coming to the nexus conference near my home city in a July. I should get the chance to talk to him in person about where I can find more information, and ill hopefully get back with more, or maybe even some other good finds he's brought to the conference.

Hiya, you've been busy tracking that lot down. If Dona brings his pyramid item, try and get some photos of it please. I'm strongly suspicious that it's a hoax. That it's never been seen by an expert and apparently lives unseen in some house is all the more dodgy imo. It looks fake...really fake.

I skimmed the book link and just quit half way through. What I did check was the two authors and one other guy. The two authors don't seem to exist beyond the cover sheet of the book. Dr. Tschu-Myn Tschen also seems to exist only in relation to story, in the book, where he found a footprint in the Gobi desert.

One of the methods of creationist/lost races authors to gain credibility is creating characters with respectable names or titles. We have two 'Dr' in the book link. Dr. Tsum from the dropa stones hoax is another one. Daniken's Chariot of the Gods is littered with scientists and Drs whose names exist only within the book and in connection to stories from the book. So they use professional titles and give them to sock puppet explorers, scientists as an appeal to authority. At the same time they are quick to characterise scientists as liars and concealers of the truth.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
The elongated skulls are because of "head binding". This explains away the skulls but not their reason for doing so. They wanted to have the image and look of their "gods". Now the answer gives more questions than the original question!!

This is SOOO true!

Just like today, where we try to imitate our gods by enlarging our breasts!

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Simply leaving a post so that I can re-visit this thread. V intruiging but I don't have the time right now!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XHellcatX
Simply leaving a post so that I can re-visit this thread. V intruiging but I don't have the time right now!
Hiya X, if you look at the 'Flag' button...top left of thread title. It's small, but there's a little 'subscribe' button. Press that and you don't even need to post to have it in 'My ATS.'

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
I skimmed the book link and just quit half way through. What I did check was the two authors and one other guy. The two authors don't seem to exist beyond the cover sheet of the book. Dr. Tschu-Myn Tschen also seems to exist only in relation to story, in the book, where he found a footprint in the Gobi desert.

A quick google search on La Mana and the name Villamar (which I noted in the Scribd book that was linked) yeilded a site that espoused the following load of garbage:

The Hopi of the American southwest referred to their sacred landscape as ’the four corners,’ while the Andean Inca occupied Tawantinsuyu, ’land of the four quarters’. These potent descriptions of the Prime Cross structure is also very accurately described by several other artifacts found in the chambers below La Maná, especially a set of finely polished stone discs inlaid with circular designs that also describe the sacred hoop of the nation, both in its ’unbroken’ state and in its current ’broken’ state of misalignment.

Source

The "Four Corners" in the American Southwest is so named because four states of the Union meet there.

Pardon me, but I somehow doubt that the Hopi referred to their "sacred landscape" using an English term invented by citizens of the United States.

Yep, the pyramid is a slobbering idiot's dream come true.

Harte

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
Pardon me, but I somehow doubt that the Hopi referred to their "sacred landscape" using an English term invented by citizens of the United States.

Yep, the pyramid is a slobbering idiot's dream come true. Harte

I suppose you think that kind of rational thinking is going to make you friends on this thread....

I've kinda given up for the moment.

self edit to correct spelling due to grant application blur

[edit on 15-4-2010 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yep, the pyramid is a slobbering idiot's dream come true.

Always with the wishy-washy. I'll ask you again sir...don't prevaricate! Be clear. Do you believe the pyramid stone is authentic or not?!

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Okay, okay.

A little over the top (maybe.)

But it cracked ME up, and we ALL know that's what's important!

Harte

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just adding this transcript of the presentation, it contains nearly if not all the pictures along with the dialogue which was a little hard to hear in parts.

Its usefull for going back to check any artifacts without having to go watch the whole thing again, or for those who cant download the vids.

Transcript with pics

PDF version

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
S and F great thread
very interseting stuff,I will look into this some more, it looks great

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Could those skulls be of alien origin? They look like alien skulls. Are those really legit or is this a hoax. If its real this is very interesting to say the least. Maybe aliens could be these people in living form.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

This is why I love ATS soooo much, well done Polar

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Guys what about the Antikythera Mechanism?
en.wikipedia.org...

Michael Cremo is on Coast to Coast am all the time. I haven't read his book Forbidden Archeology so i can't comment on it.
www.amazon.com...
edit on 12-10-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Klaus is coming to the nexus conference near my home city in a July. I should get the chance to talk to him in person about where I can find more information, and ill hopefully get back with more, or maybe even some other good finds he's brought to the conference.

Hiya, you've been busy tracking that lot down. If Dona brings his pyramid item, try and get some photos of it please. I'm strongly suspicious that it's a hoax. That it's never been seen by an expert and apparently lives unseen in some house is all the more dodgy imo. It looks fake...really fake.

It is a hoax. The photo of the bottom of it shows what appears to be sawblade marks from a standard grinder. The thinness of the lines shows that they were made by some sort of scribing tool... the lines come down to a point. There's no patina. They were made in the past 40 years.

If I recall rightly, the dolt who carved that (yes, carved) carved it on the wrong side of the stone (the only way a human could have made that footprint naturally is to be buried in rock upside down and push up on the rock from below.

One of the methods of creationist/lost races authors to gain credibility is creating characters with respectable names or titles. We have two 'Dr' in the book link. Dr. Tsum from the dropa stones hoax is another one. Daniken's Chariot of the Gods is littered with scientists and Drs whose names exist only within the book and in connection to stories from the book.

Tsum doesn't exist, either.

And, of course, the stone with the "language/message" on it just happens to be something that a "scientist" (unknown in linguistics and other fields; who, in fact, doesn't seem to exist at all) knows how to read with a convenient message.

The "ball bearing object" appears to be a modern object covered in flowstone (left in a cave, cave water dripping on it. It takes 10-30 years to cover something with a fairly thick layer of flowstone... as anyone who works in a cave as a tour guide can tell you. They have to work to keep the flowstone off floors and hand railings.

The "guy with the ufo" is no known ancient art style... and, in fact, is suspicious in the depth of the lines (note for those not familiar with my credentials -- I research rock art. I have seen thousands of pieces of rock art (Deer Valley, Arizona and Inscription Canyon, Arizona, Petroglyph fields, Hawaii, Texas, New Mexico, various Canadian sites, and so on and so forth.) The lines on that (and the pyramid) were carved with a modern tool.

As you said, a mix of things which have been deliberately misconstrued to fit an "alien" agenda.

And the Dendara temple "lightbulbs" are declared lightbulbs by people who can't read the hieroglyphs on the wall right above the hieroglyphs.

The sad thing is that there ARE some legitimate unusual and ancient artifacts but hoary old hoaxes like this one grab the public's attention because it allows tricksters to say "ALIEN ARTIFACT" and talk about alien mysteries instead.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/906c9dc40e99.jpg[/atsimg]
Under the blacklight it glows, on the base presanskrit was found, it was called that because experts say it is older than the oldest writing known. He says this writing has been found on every continent suggesting a global language before sanskrit .
[edit on 29-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

I have seen this artifact before. There is some debate about the legitimacy of the artifact itself, its dating and the authenticity of the methods used to procure it. It's also part of an ongoing debate into protohebraic languages - as the translation of symbols reads " the son of god comes" and many have taken that to imply a hebrew/semetic connection. I will have to go hunting for the article that details the translation process..but if you can get on site, a number of academic papers related to this 'find' ( which was more of an appropriation) are on Justor and Muse and should be archived there.

Rosha.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Rosha because: typoflu

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Id be very interested to read one of those academic papers, as I have had trouble finding out much info on it. Do you what they are calling the artifact? or the title of any of the papers?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join