It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Artifacts! (pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That pyramid, eye, & the glow-in-the-dark ink is right out of the book by Dan Brown called "The Lost Symbol", the sequel to The Davinci Code.

In the book it's all tied to the Free Masons, but Dan Brown doesn't tie the pyramid to any ancient civilization directly as it is presented here.

Just thought I'd mention that (I could say more about the book, but I don't want to give away any spoilers!). Pretty good book, by the way.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticuli

Now when i read about this type of stuff i cant help but think its the time travlers who are sending us hints (or having fun with us, really). Like the small rolex watch just found in a ming dynasty tomb, its almost as if someone went into the future and back into time, placed it in the tomb, and back to the present to see the ppls reaction.

Do you have a link to this information by chance? I would love to read more about this watch found in a tomb.

I believe in time travel as you do

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Seems like the projectavalon.net site is down at the moment

Anyone getting problems accessing this site?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I can't access it either.

I was really hoping to read this interview but I guess I gotta wait

[edit on 3/29/10 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Thank you OP, S&F for you, I have been following this for years, great to see it here, also follow Graham Hancock and Michael Cremo's work.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Can't seem to see the pics.
The linked site is down.
Did ATS traffic kill their bandwith?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
OP can you provide us with an alternate site to watch the video? The link is down... Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I did some searching on YouTube and found the video:

All parts are linked together.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Put a Battery in the Sarcophagus.....

Thats what i was told .. This is going to turn on a Stargate ( IMO ).. Or , Its goijng to turn on something else..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Put a Battery in the Sarcophagus.....

Thats what i was told .. This is going to turn on a Stargate ( IMO ).. Or , Its goijng to turn on something else..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e1a60054fc8.png[/atsimg]

I'm not sure if I'm the first one who noticed this, but that symbol looks incredibly similar to the one freemasons use today. Any idea of what it meant in ancient times? In the video, all four symbols are said to mean "The son/sun of the creator comes", but it doesn't say which symbols mean what.

[edit on 3/29/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

What is with the burning desire of the pseudohistorians to "knock down" the Egyptians?

If the pyramids are older than thought, then that simply means that the Egyptian civilization was too, because, sadly for the people who can't believe brown people are capable of building a pyramid... there are no prior civilizations in Egypt.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Putting this eloquently is impossible. Simply put, if you’re looking for something you will find it. What are you looking for? Are you seeking facts that will validate the claims of Klaus Dona and David Ike, or are you genuinely interested in the artifacts validity? Analyzing archeological artifacts via the web rather than with the hand and a trained eye can prove tricky if you’re seeking truth. Here is a tip.......A genuine archeological artifact will be registered among items located at a particular dig. This dig requires permits, funding, and documentation of progress including: names of personnel, time, date and location specifics. Artifacts brought to market are (90% of the time) forgeries produced for sale to the highest bidder. Genuine artifacts considered to be anomalies including marketable items are scrutinized to the point that the above listed requirements are held up as a form of debunking so let me keep this post short. FAKE!

[edit on 30-3-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The elongated skulls are because of "head binding". This explains away the skulls but not their reason for doing so. They wanted to have the image and look of their "gods". Now the answer gives more questions than the original question!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hmmm global language they say who would have guessed oh thats right noone did it was written in the bible how many years ago. All these things coming to light are just boxes being ticked to deal with the bible I think I really am starting to believe in the word of god.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

I'm assuming you're one of those people who don't believe anything unless it's on the History Channel. 9 times out of 10, artifacts are fake? Where did you pull that figure from? Did you even watch the entire video? Many of these artifacts have been dated and analyzed thoroughly, and some are even in museums. Also, David Ike was mentioned nowhere in the video, so lumping them together is stupid.

What's funny is that you're yelling at people believing in things shown on the Internet while posting...on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Binding has been the practice of all cultures in some form. To bind is to encourage a desired outcome. Binding is a process of evolution, engaged to promote survival, even within the simplest of forms. It is only natural that as a conscious biological form we would mirror this process (elaborate body modification- elaborate attire) as a means to delegate a position of importance within society or attract a mate. Please inform me of any evidence in existence that will validate the view of J-Lo as a god. Should I choose to have my booty augmented, I’d like to know that not only am I attractive but that I’ve paid my tribute.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
Hmmm global language they say who would have guessed oh thats right noone did it was written in the bible how many years ago. All these things coming to light are just boxes being ticked to deal with the bible I think I really am starting to believe in the word of god.

But there is also a little thing called "confirmation bias". Biblical archeology is FILLED with it.

ALSO, what purpose is FAITH if one needs SCIENCE to prove it?

Instead of going "OH MY GOD, PROOF OF TRUTH IN THE BIBLE!!" just sit back and relax that you have faith(trust) that it is true.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Last image ...your "disk" looks like a Sun, and the "antenna" looks like a bird.

It's very hard to scrape out certain shapes in rock like that I'm sure (like circles), while other shapes like triangles are very easy (three straight lines).

I just wanted to offer a secondary opinion on what they might be. I'm not disagreeing with you.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would LOVE to post links detailing the validity of anomalous artifacts however, I am ignorant to the ways of the ATS world and will need to further research how to go about that. I indulge my inner dork (whom has long desired to dig in the sands of our past) by digging through the research of others. Who could know history, the dead, the omnipotent? I know to know, is a dream, not to be realized as truth but as a perspective. Science is simply a word utilized to justify that perspective. Can you walk in my shoes? Are you able to walk in the shoes of our ancestors? Keep an open mind to all possibilities and find truth where you will.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by MsAmen]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join