It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I think certain people are just eager to change things as they are in the government, folks who dont like whats going on, and they respond in posting videos, jumping the gun, taking in anything that mentions the idea of overthrowing the government.

Remember during the Bush administration and the amount of threads, messages of Bushes pending impeachment? You know where some folks make a citizens arrest and Bush will be on trial by the summer of 05' 06' and so forth? Even when Obama was elected there was all this manufactured hype about him being impeached following the stimulus, or the 55 or so birther lawsuits, each with their own threads and members insisting that 'this is it'.

People tend to talk and thats really all they can do during times of government dislike. Folks get frustrated and they look to any and every piece of information or possibility of something going on. There are people, tea party protestors, revolutionaries and so forth who want something to go on and they will take in anything. Its just how its been and if you guys would have paid attention enough to the past 'hyped up' threads regarding government overthrow you would have figured where they tend to end up.

Now we can never disregard a situation like this as never happening.... after all, anythings possible? But its very unlikely. It be wise not get yourself too wrapped around this. Too many people have been dissappointed before.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Uh, no, my brain is very engaged. That's why I wrote what I did. I'm simply logical, sensible and wordly.

Who is going to support this? I mean I'm sorry but when you type stuff like this:

A couple of quick things... First of all, if this was true, and I'm not saying it is, the public would NOT be aware of it. Certainly not from the ministry of propaganda, AKA the MSM! Next, the military CERTAINLY wouldn't be talking about it. Nor the politcians who would likely be subject to criminal proceedings as a result of it.

I can't take you seriously. If nobody was supposed to know about it, why was a video posted on YouTube? They supposedly told the governors of all 50 states. Why haven't we heard about that? It seems that you're the one doing the "typical typing BEFORE the brain even engages!"

Exactly how are they going to pull this off? How are they going to rally support from the people? It doesn't add up. If it's all a secret operation and they can't even keep a video off YouTube, these are some pretty stupid and incompetent revolutionaries.

I know these ideas are exciting to some, but for crying out loud be logical. This is pure garbage.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, this is either a bad joke or some serious crap is getting ready to go down.

Anyone else have any information on this?

[edit on Mon Mar 29th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

Ok, when i saw this video, I was like yeah sounds great, but that wont ever happen.

Well, Ive seen this posted on a few forums so i thought i would dig a liitle bit.

check out these talkshoe questions and answers with tim turner...
I listened to first two, and he really seems to know what he is talking about.
He is giving people all kind of legal advice. Very interesting,

talkshoe

so, after a listening to a few of his talk shows, i find it a little more possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well, this is either a bad joke or some serious crap is getting ready to go down.

Or, she's completely delusional.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ok the woman has said things about the Swine Flu and RFID chips. Well, sorry to say, those things turned out to be true, didn't they? Didn't millions line up for their flu shot? Were the police not setting up roadblocks that offered a free shot?
In my little town they are still offering free flu shots! And RFID chips, you think it's all just theory? Check here:

Digital Angel

www.digitalangel.com...

WHAT IS RFID?

www.spychips.com...

RFID chips are being embedded in everything from jeans to paper money, and your privacy is at stake. So is your freedom. All money had electronic strips embedded in it now, walk into Walmart, and the unseen people in the security rooms know almost to the penny how much you have in your pocket.

Right now, you can still buy products with anonymity. With RFID tags, that will be a thing of the past. Soon the push to embed your driver's licence with one, and when that is hacked, according to the agenda, they will embed them under your skin. You can say it's just theory all day long, that doesn't change anything.

Bar codes are something most of us never think about. We go to the grocery store to buy dog food, the checkout person runs our selection over the scanner, there's an audible beep, and then we're told how much money we owe. Bar codes in that sense are an invisible technology that we see all the time, but without thinking about what's in front of our eyes.
Yep, it's all theory, nothing to see here!

The recent lawsuits, like someone alluded to, filed by Attorney Generals from a growing number of states against the HealthCare Act does tend to show that the States are at their financial breaking point, and wits end with Washington D.C. politics as usual. Other concerns brought out in the States right legislation are:

Infringement of right to own guns, certain guns, and ammunition, the Real ID Act telling them how to do the States driver licenses (some States have already refused to comply), and a warning to the Federal Government not to suspend the Constitution, and not to declare martial law without the permission of the States. The Arizona bill has jail sentences for any Federal official who violates their rights. Hawaii has a bill that essentially puts them out of the Union. Several other States have been trying to pass legislation to drop out of the USA as well. New Hampshire has a bill that is warning the Federal Government that if they infringe on States rights they will consider the Federal Government invalid since it violates the very document that empowers it and thus reaffirm the constitution, and elect a new congress and president but they do need 2/3 of the States in agreement to do this and that is not so far away. Remember, when this happened in 1861, it took only 13.

There are 20 states with such bills now (almost 50%) and the number is growing. It will be interesting to see if these bills move forward, get enacted and if the Federal Government listens to them, or resorts to violence to enforce their will on the States. It is felt that Obama is too insecure, too new and too inexperienced to have to deal with something like this but as the case may be he may have to deal with it.

The Oath Keepers are a reality that Obama has to deal with, these people mean business, they will not follow any un-Constitutional order, no matter what. The militias are real too, they exist, they are well armed, well supplied, and they have the backing of the people in their areas, and afar. They would be well supported in any sort of righteous rebellion against a fascist and totalitarian government, such as the one we have now. Yes, people are scared, but they are also angry. America is at a Flashpoint, and no good can come of an armed rebellion. I think if Amnesty is implemented as an open-ended thing like McCain and Obama want it to be....

I can wait a few days, to see how this plays out, but I have to say this is not a new idea, anyone remember NESARA?
One has to admit, since this Healthcare plan has been forced down our collective throats, at the point of an IRS shotgun, and under penalty of law, couple that with Trillions of dollars lost by the Pentagon and the dollar falling through the floor, so bad even drug dealers are demanding Euros.....something has to blow!

I have joined this movement by filling out the places on the sign up page, and really hope something comes of this. I fully support this in every way.

[edit on 3/29/10 by autowrench]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
THE SKY IS FALLING!

usual alarmist crap by the so called "Christian" RIGHT militia.
They scream for FREEDOM, but only if it is delivered by the GOP, and if its not, then the usual threats of revolution are uttered.
Nice to see that they respect the democratic process, then again, they don't respect the tenants of Christs teachings either.

As for the video
"The Governors must swear allegiance to the Constitution!"
That should be no problem

&
at the Asian, Black and Mexican GANGS remark.
So the organized crime from the Italian Mafia is OK?, OOH but they are mainly White.

a final word about the elderly, IQ-challenged woman reading the letter in the video.
Get some reading lessons and rehearse a few times before hitting the record button!Please, your tortured that speech.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by dalek]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I also remember this woman from some other "serious s**t is happening RIGHT NOW!" youTube warning a while back. Sorry I can't remember specifically, but WOLF has been cried from her before I think.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Can ANYONE show me where the HELL you came up with militias in this thread.

Please, anyone?

Do you people even read before commenting. This is not a militia thread.

I read over 20 pages of info on this stuff and nowhere did militias come up.

Please, people think before you comment.

HAHAH

You said that you were leaving this thread to the pinheads.

(I saw it too, ppl comment after reading it without fully understanding what they are reading. Looking for a quick revelation to the 4 pages of postings. which is mostly good stuff.)

Some Bullet Points (...for the braindead/short attention span...)

· The op posted some woman (a youtube regular ranter) reading a blog posting.

· I used the email address that she said would be posted in the side bar to FIND what she was reading (Linked on the third post? PAGE 1.)

· There are the 'official videos' that back up what she was reading from ... on the very same page as the text from where she were she was reading.
(Also, reposted on PAGE1 for your convenience) OMG (my mistake huh?)

· EndIsNigh helped and lead the debunking that still isn't laid to rest.

· Random drive by posters appeared that were looking for some instant answer (short attention span and/or uninterested) post uninformed op-eds that are irrelevant and only serve to derail readers and debunkers.

· One thing to remember is that this is all done (even the Patriot Act) in a legal manner. It all needs to be documented and 'legal'.

· One thing to remember is that this is all done (even the Patriot Act) in a legal manner. It all needs to be documented and 'legal'.

Twice for CLEARITY reread that.

For anything to be binding ... like your very own paychecks / personal checks ... etc. ... are legal documents. Get that through your head.

If it's not 'legal' it must at least be acceptable to all parties.

Kind of the way our government works. Mutual agreement not really Constitutional. I digress...

It's not anyone's responsibility to prove or disprove all of the claims:
· In the narrated video (yes she needs attention she is obviously neglected and butt ugly IMO. That should be obvious to anyone. Even dung beetles need lovin')
· In the Wooden Wall Conference call videos. I know they look weird.
· Concerning all the statements made in those wooden wall videos AND the website referenced. (HIGHLY recommended that you visit that and read some of the statutes quoted.)

Please, Get informed about this if you have time.
Please, Debunk this if you have more time.

[edit on 3·29·10 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClintK
Exactly how are they going to pull this off? How are they going to rally support from the people? It doesn't add up. If it's all a secret operation and they can't even keep a video off YouTube, these are some pretty stupid and incompetent revolutionaries.

OMG You can't get anything done in life can you? Nothing personal.

God gave you a brain to figure things out.

It doesn't add up to anything that makes sense in your mind.

Everything that is done in this country is done 'LEGALLY'.

Your gubiner isn't going to call you and tell how their day was today. Unless you are perhaps married to them. Even then, you won't know everything.

Yep, there are freaking freaking freaking WEIRDOS! post all kinds of weirdo excrement on you tube.

Completely reread the first 1½ pages of the OP.

Follow links where necessary.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I call shananigens by aither the pissed of groups of the US, or some sort of stunt pulled by the government. Its funny this is brought through by online means to get responses, knee jerking, ahh so much drama. but we will see in two days.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
All this is is part of the NESARA plan...people in power brought to justice, all debt wiped out, and so on.

nesara.insights2.org...

I've been watching and following the whole NESARA thing for almost 10 years and, with a couple of exceptions, it's been coming true. If you notice from that link above, they talk about a "Redistribution Of Wealth." That phrase has been on that page for over 3 years and because I've been following it all, I can say for 100% certainty, they started using that phrase in the media 2 months after Obama took office. Now that phrase is everywhere.

It looks like a Cradle-Grave Governmental involvement is coming, but under the guise of what is called the "Golden Age," or "The Golden Age Of Abundance" depending on what and who you're reading.

If we thought 911 brought changes to all of our lives, just wait, whatever is coming is going to effect us all...from cradle to grave.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I really don't see why some of you think this lady is a nut job because I perfectly see this scenario happening in this country(or United *cough* States). I foresaw a coup d'etat or an assassination attempt from the first time Obama ran for the potus. Things were already brewing at Bush's second term so all this was meant to happen.

Obama or any other president at this point is either in deeply bloody bed with the status quo or is the novice who will get backstabbed from the inside. It perfectly makes sense that the military would backstab him, unless this is just an Illuminati trick.
Whether you worry or not about it, social unrest will be a good thing because we will start to see who is who and what is what!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Thank you for that beautiful post. If I hadn't already friended you, I'd do it right now. (The rest of this isn't specifically a reply to you.)

It's a shame that the woman from the RFID freak out is the first source of information on this thread, because the people who are only glancing at this thread are commenting on her, when this thread isn't about her, she just happens to be repeating information that has been all over the internet this weekend.

-as an aside- if I were in the mood to be made fun of for merely considering information before dismissing it as crazy, I'd go over to my mother-in-law's house. This is ATS, the Skunkworks section. People who can't handle their speculation should stay out. People acting like it's everyone's responsibility to prove stuff to them, should go back to drinking from sippy cups. IMO.

I've been following this rumor around all weekend. I can't make heads or tails of it, personally. But some people I have a lot of respect for seem to be taking it pretty seriously.

On last Wednesday March 24th, Fulford had this to say, among other things:

A major breakthrough in the financial logjam is imminent according to three separate sources: a Chinese politburo agent, a member of the British Royal Family and a CIA source. The CIA and British sources said some very powerful group had emerged and warned the European Royal Families to back off and relinquish control of the US and European financial systems. This group has also, according to these sources, given the Pentagon an ultimatum that it will be forced to obey. In addition, they said the world financial system would be reset to 1916 levels in a major jubilee. This would abolish all World War I and II related restitution payments among other things.

They both said a deadline had been set for this Friday or March 26th although it was possible no announcement would be made until the 29th. These sources have made many predictions in the past centering around specific dates only to find the Nazi cabal escape from yet another deadline using some new trick. That means we need to be very cautious about specific dates. Our policy remains: we will believe when we see it.

I've been hearing rumors of a pending jubilee for over a year now, but sometimes it seems Fulford's information doesn't pan out, and with this rumor, he even says he isn't counting on it happening on schedule.

Then on Saturday, I heard that Nesaranews.blogspot.com said that something really big (and good) would be happening this Monday.

Then Rayelan on RMN posted an email she received. Rayelan, for those who are unfamiliar has some actual sources of her own that she knows personally. Although she hears from a lot of different people. My ears perk up when she says things are going on. (Click the RMN link I made to read the actual email she received.)

Note from Rayelan:

If Milson says it's DONE... I believe it. Keep alert! It looks as if everything that RMN has been talking about since 1996 is about to happen... the restoration of our Republic.

Another source has said that we will return to 1916 money wise... this does away with WW1 and WW2 reparations. This also coincides with what I have been asking about the nations of the world. i.e. who draws the new borders. The nations of the world that exist today were created by the elite... the City of London... for their betterment... NOT the people who lived in the original nations.

Check out this webpage to find out more.

www.restoreamericaplan.blogspot.com...

Several of her writers and readers are skeptical, as am I. This does seem like it could be a good way to discredit a lot of alternative news sources. And we all know the MSM is hurting, losing their viewing audience to bloggers and independent journalists.

One big claim being made is that political prisoners will be released. This is one of the first things that is supposed to happen.

As far as I can see there is one easy way to tell if this has any validity. That is to see what happens with Sherry Peel Jackson. If she is released soon, that is evidence to support this rumor. If her incarceration continues, then this information is either deliberate disinfo, or the people behind it overestimated their power.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This has suddenly got a lot more interesting after seeing hawkiye' s post on page 5.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
I have seen her before but I can not out my finger on it?

I figured it out she has cried wolf before and I cant remember the thread but she was wrong. And what she is saying is way over the top this time if it true all I have to say is I will eat my words.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Yes, I too, have seen her before, but I can't remember what the post was about. Does anyone else on ATS remember her?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
reply to post by kozmo

It's a shame that the woman from the RFID freak out is the first source of information on this thread, because the people who are only glancing at this thread are commenting on her, when this thread isn't about her, she just happens to be repeating information that has been all over the internet this weekend.

Well said.

She actually tells everyone herself that she is merely repeating what she has found on the internet by giving her video the name she did

Alert!!! What is this?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hello everyone. 1st post.

I've been hanging around here for a bit now and have been following this thread... they just had Sam Kennedy on repubradio talking about this.

You can follow the conversation live here now: republicbroadcasting.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Discussion over this is good, but kind of inconsequential.

I think it would be near impossible to debunk that a lot of people are very upset. It is starting to look highly unlikely that the current administration is going to reverse course, acquiesce and listen to those who are upset. If a majority not a majority now, it will be. We just need to watch what is coming down the pike from what has already been initiated and what the current administration intends to confront next. Moreover, if the Democrats weren't doing it, the Republicans would - the flavor of what they do and how they do it might be different but the result would be equally polarizing.

For as much as the Government is a Power, so also are the People. Yeah, we got our problems, but we are also far stronger than we think.

Go to the neighbor on your left, "Hey Neighbor, we may not always see eye to eye on everything, but that's okay. If you encounter any problems that you need help with - let me know, and I'll do what I can to help you. Only condition is that you do the same for the neighbor on your left...with the same condition." Something like that.

Maybe naive...but I don't think so, start with your best friends first, and expand from there. Get the chain going. We are at most six points removed from anyone in the world - we have every tool at our disposal, many of the same ones that would be used against us. Blogs, social networking, telephones, every day conversations, professional networks, etc.

What we need to make absolutely clear (sometime) is that we are not just Blacks or Whites, Hispanics or Asians, Jews or Christians or Muslims or Atheists or Witches, Rich or Poor or Middle Class, young or old or middle aged, single or married, straight or gay... we are People.

We can get beyond the trivial crap that divides us into all of these sub-categories that set us one against the other. We can argue, no need to see eye to eye. I know if any of my neighbors came to me and said they needed some food, I'd invite them in - or like the old lady next door who sometimes can't afford her medicine, I'll help her - but then she helps the way she can, too - professional seamstress.

If we looked after each other a little bit more... we would not need the government; the government would lose its power over us. Hard to justify funding a government program with billions of dollars if no one is applying for it. Tainted goods.

Think that kind of beats what government is wanting us to do in spying upon our neighbors and reporting any kind of suspicious activity. The only suspicious activity I see... is in the government.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The "Restore America Plan" has been conveyed on the Republic Broadcasting Network since before the first of the year. Some sensible people appear to be on board and part of the "Guardian" leadership group. The story is that some of e Legal/Political wizards of RBN where approached by high ranking military stating they where aware of the NWO and the false orders and false laws and the false president. A coordinated effort is said to be underway that will turn the clock back to pre-civil war uSA (pre corporate) starting the first of April. The people on RBN seem very genuine and serious about this. Others are also involved. We will know shortly if this is real. Cases for none-crime "offenses" should start to be dropped like magic. No more traffic tickets. Governors will get on board or be removed from office. The corporate states will be coming to an end. If this is true, and we will see evidence shortly, then the uSA may suffer some increased turmoil as the loosers throw their tantrums.

This is said to be an amnesty program. There are simply way tooooo many criminals in the CriminalS justice system and politics to go about arresting people en mass. Forgiveness will be the order of the day. But tolerance for future corruption will not be allowed.

They claim this will be done "quietly" and not a big front page story. What will be the status of Obama is uncertain. Some of the radio programs have indicated that some people involved claim to have high ranking military connections and later admitted they didn't. But others still claim it is real.
One way to look at it, is that Obama's illegitimacy has given us a perfect opportunity to have a military/civilian overthrow of the government. The military leaders involved state they want to return to taking orders from a legitimate civilian and patriotic government. It is supposed to be a good thing. That will be proved true, false, good, bad, shortly. One key concern/question of mine is how have the Jesuits been handled as both Jesuits and Illuminati are fairly well integrated in the ranks of the Military.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Is this proof of the United States being a Corporation rather than government?
Link

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join