It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provost Marshalls to Serve Notice To Governors of All 50 States? Restore America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
Hey, for everyone's info, I was not stating I believed these things were true. I was trying to disprove them.

But of course the bandwagoners are just going to jump in and ridicule like they always do.

So, I am off this thread.

Thanks ATS, you make me doubt this site more and more everyday.

Peace and Ignorance to you.

Why don't you just calm down and wait 2 friggin days, is that so hard?? before you start getting your panties in a bunch. Didn't the "Texas Coordinator" say this is going down wednesday or am I missing something? That's in 2 days if I'm not mistaken. Just wait two bloody days then you can have a field day with calling this a joke like Blossom Goodchild, or have vindication for sticking through and believing in it.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Is this the espousal of a military coup?:

guardiansofthefreerepublics.com...

Will the military be benign? B9 .... you sunk my battleship!

Jason

[edit on 29-3-2010 by hthjason]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, I guess all we can do is wait and see. To bad the attack dogs on here chased away some of those trying to look into this seriously.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

If by bandwagoners you mean those of us that don't believe this for SOOO many reasons, then I would say to you good day.. Peace and Ignorance to you indeed..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crusaderiam

So what you are saying is this should have been a one sided thread.. umm.. until when? I haven't chased anyone off, I've just stated MY reasons for not looking into it any further..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No the military is not involved that is just silly. and as for this guy it is all just words till I see different.

And, may I ask, how is it that you happen to know what the top echelons of the military are doing in relation to this? Are you a General, or even a Major in the Army, Air force, or Marines? I was in the Military, and we were clearly shown what we fight for. Defence of the Constitution, and defence of American Freedom.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ok, let me post some lasting remarks on this.

(Sorry if I have offended anyone thus far.)

As I said, if this WERE about to happen, it would not be broadcasted on Youtube or have a web page.

I don't really think I want the American Military taking over my country any more than I want the garbage that currently resides in Washington to represent me.. I dunno, that may be a stupid thing to say.

The most important thing.. and I will add that I think because of this fact, I believe that it could be a setup by the Government. A website with a name like this I can assure you is already monitored. What they have outlined is overthrowing the Federal Government.. what would be seen as treason by the Federal System.. they would all be in jail if this were anywhere close to being true.

Just my thoughts.. sorry I'm so bloody ignorant and that I've "run off the truth seekers"..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
ok, found this video which seems to summarize the whole situation. Its kinda funny too and the guy seems like he knows what he is talking about.

I do get the impression the whole bloody world is getting very jittery. It would take very little to light the whole place up.

Anyawy watch the video. Its a good summary. By the way its has no answers. I don't think anyone does.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thoreau1

I agree that if they were talking about overthrowing the government the site would be watched, but what they talk about is not overthrowing the government, just reinstating the use of the constitution. don't get me wrong, I do not see this happening, but it does raise the question if done with legal procedures could the corruption be rooted out. It is possible, however it is hard to win court cases when they own the courts, lawyers, judges, jury, etc.....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

You really shouldn't be so gullable. No one knows for sure if they were really whackos with murderous intent, especially not you.
For all anyone knows, the story about this raid could be, and likely is a fabrication that fits right in with what is going on internally in our government.
When you or anyone else believes the MSM so quickly, it plays right into their plans, and at the same time gives them entertainment and motivation to continue the evil plans they have in store for America. They look at the people who believe so easily and quickly these fabrications, and this stupidity gives them the motivation to continue unimpeded.. bleh, words a bit mangled, but you know what I am saying...
I am not saying anyone is stupid, I am on your side, hopefully that is the side of truth, and I hate to see good people compromised by these false flag operations.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

I certainly agree, but the Federal Government would deem this as a plot to overthrow the government I'm sure, and that is what I mean.

I would be worried about these people or anyone like them trying to run our country..

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've said for 2 years that the only way a revolution can succeed in America is if patriots in the military stage a coup.

However, this article is wishful thinking. I call "shenanigans." (South Park-ese for BS.)

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me that people believe this stuff. I mean this is such obvious garbage.

"Provost Marshall?" Of exactly what military? Not the U.S. military, that's for sure. Probably some crackpot militia, and those people are always hyperventilating and screaming, and usually quite delusional.

If there was anything to this --ANYTHING-- the news media isn't talking about it. The politicians aren't talking about it. The military isn't talking about it. The pundits aren't either.

Exactly how is this supposed to work if the general public doesn't even know it's coming??

I can't believe the level of logical thinking in this country has sunk to such low levels.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'm going to say only a couple of things about this thread -

1) Any militia that involves religion in it's causal foundation, I will fight and fight hard. Religion is a tool of the oppressors - the corporatocracy. Therefore, if I find out that these so called 'engineers' of the Second American Revolution are Christians, and forcing their Christian agenda - I will quite happily come over there and support TPTB against them. Because a religious Christian government (overtly) would be as bad as Nazi Germany in it's actions.

2) Instead of sitting back, talking on the internet about having a revolution, why don't you all go outside, away from your computer, and HAVE a revolution!?!?! It's not that hard you know? Imagine (it's a scary, evil thought) ARMING the 'Teabagger' movement? Then give them just a minutiae of organisation - you have an army, and a motivated one at that.

If you want congress back - go and take it.

There are movements planning things like this in other countries you know... maybe you Americans could steal a march on us?

Parallex.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This will not happen, but everything she said is someone dreaming a dream.

The IRS will still exist, the Federal Reserve Note will still exist and the only thing the governors will be served is elegant dinners and parties.

If they really want to capture everyone's attention they should have served all 50 governors first, taken videos and posted all the servings on YouTube or even better MSM.

I'm calling this all BS.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Can ANYONE show me where the HELL you came up with militias in this thread.

Please, anyone?

Do you people even read before commenting. This is not a militia thread.

I read over 20 pages of info on this stuff and nowhere did militias come up.

Please, people think before you comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Have another read - it's in there. There were some interesting points made about the Michigan group, and also the rise of far right Christian militia's involving themselves within groups seeking to overthrow the federal government.

Parallex.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey guys, I just remembered something. Isn't April Fools Day right around the corner? This would be one heck of a prank to pull.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

The reason you think they (the crooks) have so much power and influence is because THEY CONVINCE YOU THAT THEY DO.

All of their actions to get this much power in the first place have been sneaky, behind peoples' backs, if not outright illegal.

They are NOT that numerous or even powerful, they are just clever and have good timing, and know how to distract us from regrouping and kicking them all out.

So learn to stand up for yourself first. Then those around you. Standing up for your rights is not far from there.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I know i am one of few, but not the only one that sees the ironi in this.
For so many decades the USA Government (with its populations suport)has been responsable for countless coup d'etat in every continent of the world.
I do not wish for a civil war on the US, but i must tell you i am enjoying this madness a lot.
Do you feel the confusion? The uncertainties? Who is doing what?
What is a lie? Who is my enemy? Can this harm my family?

All of this your government has manufactured for ages on foreign soil, you call it "freedom".

One last thing; there is no army in the US defending your "freedom"!
What they do is the same they been doing all time, guard the interests of your masters! ..but i think you will still call it fighting for freedom as you always have.
Freedom in latinamerica, in afrika in asia..all over your so called "freedom!
Ok, now THEY will make you impose your freedom to your neighbour! To your "own" people! Like there is anything else on this planet?! We are all our own people and we shoud not be so easelly manipulated!

THIS or something like this is what they need to survive!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join