It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN trying to set up Alex Jones??behind the scenes of CNN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by macaronicaesar

I will bet 100% it will never air, because the interview never took place.

Great position AJ puts himself in. He comes out the winner no matter what. Way too many fools who follow this man.

snif, snif, I smell disinfo.

Anderson, is that you?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
I never called AJ any of the things to which you so subtly referred

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Instead of typing up an original response for the nth time for the nth troll claiming that Alex Jones is nothing but a fear-mongering profit shill

Alex Jones is a fraud. He is a fear-monger who distorts the truth for profit.

except that is I will say that I did call him a fear-monger.

The only baseless insult in this thread is you calling him a "fear-monger who distorts the truth for profit." I'm done arguing with you, since this won't be going anywhere and will end up turning into an insult-fest.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
While I will admit that there have been those that from time to time get set up, framed by the federal government for some perceived justification, but in the case of Alex Jones, I don't think that they are trying to set him up as much as they are trying to find a way, a weakness, a idiosyncrasy, something that can be used to "Get Rid" of Alex Jones.

While the sophomoric actions of CNN imply that they are just morons sent as attack dogs to get a response of some kind from Alex Jones. I don't see CNN wasting their time with Alex Jones unless they orchestrate some type of frame up or use something he says off screen. Since most know that Alex Jones will not support violence, what I think CNN is doing is something a little more sinister.

When Alex Jones is brought to any major media center, I am certain someone from makeup will come by and want to "Touch Up" and prevent glares and such by using that make up powder and other make up items that the makeup artist puts on Mr. Alex Jones prior to the taping. While this is going on, Mr. Alex Jones does not realize that he could be poisoned, contaminated with some type of hallucinogenic drug that makes Alex Jones go berserk or crazy.

The water, drinks or snacks that are offered to Mr. Alex Jones could have a chemical in it that was placed there to do any number of possible things. Take your pick. The point I want to make is that what Mr. Alex Jones takes for indiscreet and or just normal media activity, could be something not at all what Mr. Alex Jones might think it is on the surface.

There are many ways to get rid of Mr. Alex Jones, but in order to get Alex to do something bizarre, he could be fooled into drinking or eating or even allowing the make up to be applied as means by which he could be gotten at. Only in such a manner could then CNN be in a position to record it while Alex Jones suffers some hallucinogenic episode and gets videotaped while he screams and appears like he might be on PCP or some other mind altering drug.

If I were Mr. Alex Jones I would be more careful about what I drink, eat or what I would allow as makeup to be applied to my face. On the other hand if the Luciferan Satanist had wanted Mr. Alex Jones dead, they would invite him to Hollywood for some bit part in a Hollywood movie and while there, the make up team would paint a triangle or a all seeing eye on his forehead.

This is the ultimate kiss of death and while it has been used on Heath Ledger, dead at 28 where in his last movie before he died he had a painted triangle on the forehead of the last movie he was in called "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".

Another recent notable is Jesse Ventura that while on Mr. Alex Jones talk show recently stated that while Jesse was in Hollywood for a bit part in a movie, the make up team painted an all seeing eye on his forehead. This to me indicates that the real evil ones want Jesse Ventura dead soon, but dead in conjunction with some ritual that the movie uses to help vibrate the evil incantation that will then go forth and kill Jesse by some natural appearing death.

So, while I will agree that I do believe that CNN is trying to do something to Mr. Alex Jones, I just don't think it is the same motivation as those in Hollywood have.

In the event that Mr. Alex Jones gets an invitation to go to Hollywood for some bit part where he gets seen by the pretty make up artist that has been given instructions from the coven of Satan to give Mr. Jones the ritualistic magical triangle or the magical all seeing eye in the middle of the forehead that marks him for the demons that will come forth to kill him and make it appear as if nothing and no one had anything to do with Mr. Alex Jones dying from natural causes. If the death is violent, then once again, it wont matter as long as the outcome is the same or almost the same.

CNN would like to discredit and render the career and credibility of Alex Jones as just another fat headed liar. Hollywood on the other hand wants to plan your death and will incorporate some magical ritual whereby the victim always ends up dead by some mysterious circumstances. This to me is the big difference in "getting rid" of Alex Jones.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I just want to mention that on AJ's show today he had the CNN producer on that set up the interview. She said that the piece (hit piece of course) will probably be on tonight. Anyone that wants to hear here can listen to his podcast in the second hour. Her name was Justine Redman

So everyone can stop with the nonsense that AJ made it all up and filmed it in his own studio and that the interview was fake. CNN's Justine Redman came on his show today and confirmed it in the second hour.

We will see I guess if it actually airs tonight, Monday March 30th.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

It's ridiculous saying he made this up he was on Fox the other week he's regularly on Russia today I've seen him on channel 4 and the BBC here in England.I really don't get the hatred he inspires in some people.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
No one would listen if he did not have his delivery. Say what you want to about the man, he is IMO a good speaker and has the ability to orate very well.

gezz, I was gonna say the same thing, lol
but u beat me to it .... u poop stirrer you hahaha

while many may question his motives,
I have no doubt about his Patriotism and Loyalty
and that says a lot among us right wing nuts, lmao

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

I will bet 100% it will never air, because the interview never took place.

Great position AJ puts himself in. He comes out the winner no matter what. Way too many fools who follow this man.

snif, snif, I smell disinfo.

Anderson, is that you?

Disnfo? lol. This country is going to #.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Disnfo? lol. This country is going to #.

more disinfo, lol

nope, it's already there

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Maybe "they" are trying to set him up he seems to be getting alot of publicity.

Apparently some guy is being investigated for posting threatening comments on the Infowars website.

FoxNews

Alex says no such person on his database:

The man apparently posted under the name “ACA.” A search of the Infowars.com comments database does not produce a match of that name or does a search of the text quoted in the Fox article produce a result.

Infowars

[edit on 30-3-2010 by adnil]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What? does everyone really believe this, Alex is a disinfo, if he was a real threat he'd be dead by now, they got JFK
for christs sake, what makes you think they couldn't take him out if he's "such a threat"??? Theres a million things that can be done to make it look a natural death and nothing could be done about it...

He is a fear mongrer... In my opinion i feel he has been put there to gather the sheep and tries to envoke panic and riots which he has done before...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Is that seriously the best that you can do to refute my position?

Please stop listening to one source for all of your "truth".

Always try to disprove everything that you believe as truth and see who comes out on top.

Alex Jones is BAD NEWS for the "truth" movement.

He makes everyone look like a raving lunatic because that is exactly what he is.

Answer me ONE QUESTION all of you Alex Jones lovers.

Do you really think that he just "snuck" into the Bohemian Grove?

Really? C'MON wake the F up people.

These are the most wealthy and powerful people in the world.

No one comes anywhere near their compound UNLESS THEY ARE INVITED.

What happened to everyone's critical thinking skills?

[edit on 3/31/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by INQUISITION11

I don't hate Alex Jones, but he is a shill and he is setting you up for failure while spreading lies and half truths.

Listen to the links that I provided where he says that the Russians launched ICBM missiles during Y2K.

He is a fear-mongering fraud and I exposed it for all to see at the beginning of the thread.

He is a disgusting opportunistic liar who took advantage of Bill Cooper's murder to become the pseudo-celebrity, garbage spitting liar that he is today. PERIOD.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Has the show aired with AJ on it yet? Please post a link so I and everyone else can see if they did him a disservice.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Nope, "CNN Attempt To Portray Patriots As Terrorists Backfires, Segment Fails To Air"

www.infowars.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

It wasn't Alex Jones idea to sneak into Bohemian Grove there were four of them it was a channel 4 show by Jon Ronson ,he originally asked David Icke who thought they all changed into lizards there.Ronson, Hansen, Jones and a lawyer who had been in before but whose name i forget.They went in in two separate groups.There have been numerous infiltrations of the grove including from Spy magazine ,People magazine as well as by an ex army vet who went in armed.From what i saw there was a huge crowd probably difficult to police bearing in mind they were rich business types who wouldn't want to be hassled by security.
I haven't read all of you original post's evidence but i will do when i have time, but i do regularly read anti Jones websites and i haven't really read anything that doesn't make me think he isn't sincere much of it is character assassination ,though i recognize he is a flawed person with a big ego.Y2K was certainly a mistake although being nearly ten years ago.If he is a shill then he is a bad one because he's encouraged me to research the ideas he talks about on my own and make up my own mind.
gawker.com...

[edit on 31-3-2010 by INQUISITION11]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Do you really think that the Gawker could have infiltrated this thing?

This is a group of THE MOST powerful people in the world doing clandestine, blasphemous things.

There is NO WAY that they just "snuck" in.

Name one other time or one other event where they just "snuck" in.

You can't because they don't exist.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I never stated Gawker infiltrated the grove but i've given you five examples Ronson and a Lawyer seperatly from Hansen and Jones ,Alex Shoumatoff,Dirk Mathison and Richard McCaslinall all snuck in. Plus film was made inside the hollow owl by some one who worked there .

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

If you want to hear the "truth" (or at least the closest "truth" available), then listen to...

Bill Cooper's 40 part series on Mystery Babylon.

AJ always hints at this, but more like it is some obsessive joke of the elite and not the real thing.

AJ softens the truth of what is happening behind closed doors, and he makes all those who seek truth look like a nutjob.

Cooper may not have been perfect and I have argued to the nth degree with others on here about him. People want to attack him personally and never his message, but he did EXTENSIVE research on this and he did it on short wave radio, and with his own money.

And he was MURDERED FOR IT.

Listen to the 40 hours in the link that I have provided.

Make up your own mind, but DO NOT let Alex Jones' baseless pathos driven logic stir you into a tizzy.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bredd77
What? does everyone really believe this, Alex is a disinfo, if he was a real threat he'd be dead by now, they got JFK
for christs sake, what makes you think they couldn't take him out if he's "such a threat"??? Theres a million things that can be done to make it look a natural death and nothing could be done about it...

Why do people always say this stuff? You don't kill your opposition because it gives credence to their viewpoints. And you guys wonder why you can't get anywhere. You don't know the rules to the game.

As for people actually saying this interview was staged...oh my goodness. I expected the Cooper groupies but come on, you can't just stage an interview with CNN. CNN can turn around sue you.

As for Cooper, he was as crazy as Jones is.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I expected the Cooper groupies...

Ad hominem. Not a very good one, but understated pejorative.

Me kind of likey Jane.

As for Cooper, he was as crazy as Jones is.

Guilt by association, argument ad hominem, kind of a straw man red-herring deflection from Alex Jones.

That was a pretty darn well constructed fallacy.
I gotta give you a star for that piece of well constructed disinformation.

Alex Jones will discredit the "truth" movement just like the hippies did with the anti-war movement in the 60's.

This is the MO of what can only be described as the "Mystery Schools".
They are that good.
The best that we can only hope for is a metaphor to describe them. Kind of like a black hole. WHY???

THEY USE SECRECY.

The only actual hope is that there is a God and he/she/it graces us,
Or...
We collectively wake up and realize our power. OUR POWER. Not the collective power with a leader, but the power within to behave and change through intent, then...

If we don't wake up, then we are done. Collectively done.

A new evolved species collectively owned by a corporation.

Not a doomsday scenario, but LIFE as we know will evolve, but it will not do so naturally (Tran-shumanists will argue this), but we are playing with a ticking time bomb.

WE ARE NOT GOD.

And I am not a religious person btw...

I just don't see any other hope.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join