It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN trying to set up Alex Jones??behind the scenes of CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
There tends to be a lot of AJ bashers here. People looking around looking for something when nothing is there. You know sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I thought that Alex Jones handled himself pretty well there.

I'm not sure quite what he was told if he really was going to be on CNN or something like that or maybe he was actually at a smaller studio or something. But he has the guts to tell how he really feels. I just think he needs to stop using so many emotional appeals and start using facts more. We mostly already know AJ's position on things.

He doesn't always need to go on a rant about how deeply he feels for the country all the time. We already know how he feels from his films. That's just my thought. He is not a fraud though. I think too often CTers will accuse one of their own of being a fraud. He's a theorist. Not a fraud. And he's one who tends to make the mistake of conflating his theories as facts. But, I overlook that as part of his nature.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

How in the world can you say nothing is there?

It is all there to listen for your pleasure.

Alex Jones is a fraud. He is a fear-monger who distorts the truth for profit.

That much is sooooooooo apparent.

He may not work for anyone but himself and he may have just received the benefits of Cooper's murder, but Alex Jones is a liar and a fraud.

Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Its funny you keep trolling my thread talking all this # about alex jones but dont back it up. It's funny ow you alex jones bashers NEVER back stuff up.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

explain to me how Alex Jones is a fake. You Trolls really make me sick.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

If you refuse to look at the evidence that I have already provided then it is impossible to show you anything that will back up anything.

You simply ignore what you believe is false.

Even if I presented this to you in his, meaning Alex Jones', own words.

His own lies.

You STILL cling to your cognitive dissonance.

Don't worry. Your thread is yours.

Anyone who has eyes and ears can see and hear the truth for what it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

He already has. Someone having differing (correct) views from you doesn't make them a troll. Alex has been crying wolf for years and people like you eat this garbage up.

He is a complete joke and a fraud. Read the evidence posted and you will better understand why. The evidence posted isn't even half of the deceit this man is full of.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

You still need one?

Re-watch the video of the OP and tell me if the audio wasn't directly hooked to the camera.

Yes my friend... it was. That mic that he was wearing wasn't from CNN was for his own camera at his own studio. He is a liar that went way over the top.

Now watch it again and take a look at the light conditions and compare that to any flood fill light used in any decent tv studios around the globe.

Yes my friend... it was a cheap studio, with cheap light in a odd light setup for a professional network. Since CNN isn't exactly new and have been doing this sort of thing for more than the past decade on a daily basis those sorts of things simply don't happen.

Now get any interview on any channel around the globe where things heat up during interviews and compare that do this video.

It's just plain stupid to buy that #. When people are really there and things heat up people start to interrupt one another and always end up speaking the name of the person on the other side. Him on the other hand went straight without any interruption whatsoever and never, not once mentioned the name of the person asking him the questions. He didn't even paused that much for the allegedly questions.

People like him paint any serious conspiracy theorist or whistle blowers a joke.

It's your right to keep buying his DVDs or what he is saying, but the evidences/proofs are right there on your face. All you need is to look at them and face the fact that he is a farce.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Alex Jones is not a fraud. He's a theorist. He's like any other conspiracy theorist working to expose TPTB. You may dislike what he does on his radio show and yeah it's true that he does have rather conservative leanings. I think that he really does care about helping educate people and getting them to know the truth about the system and how screwed up it is. He may have a lot of connections with other CTers and stuff like that, but that's only because GCN provides him with all of the funding for that kind of thing. Trust me, I know what frauds are like... and I don't think Alex Jones is one of them.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Im glad the people at CNN finally heard someones viewpoints that will cut through the BS like a sharp sword. Im so glad Alex Jones said what he said and Im so glad at the way it was spoken. Anderson Cooper should just resign as we speak because I know these words of Truth will strike him deep inside his heart.

Whether CNN aired it all or not, we know this video will travel to all parts of the globe. Keep up the good work guys.

If anybody here has nothing good to say about Alex Jones, then stay off this thread and dont say it at all. Dont obstruct our attempts in spreading this powerful message please. There are more important things threatening us as a whole than what your trolling is comprised of. Get real.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Alex Jones is not a fraud. He's a theorist. He's like any other conspiracy theorist working to expose TPTB. You may dislike what he does on his radio show and yeah it's true that he does have rather conservative leanings. I think that he really does care about helping educate people and getting them to know the truth about the system and how screwed up it is. He may have a lot of connections with other CTers and stuff like that, but that's only because GCN provides him with all of the funding for that kind of thing. Trust me, I know what frauds are like... and I don't think Alex Jones is one of them.

First of all, if you know me, then you know that my M.O. is to take on people's logic.

Why do you ask that?

Because what I state cannot be refuted. Period.
You however, totally different.

Your only defense is the weak logical fallacy of appeal to a questionable authority. (which is an even more flawed attempt at presenting yourself as the authority. Is this also some weird kind of circular reasoning?)

Trust me, I know what frauds are like... and I don't think Alex Jones is one of them.

This is why they taught this logical fallacy proof stuff back in school. That was unfortunately before everything was moved toward a socialization of group thought, which is solely based on the research of discarding outliers.
Do a little statistics research to understand what I mean.

This is another thread for another day however.
But I would recommend the book "Quantum Psychology" by Robert Anton Wilson.

AJ may be a conspiracy theorist, and he may even think that he is doing some bizarre perverted "good" for the world, but if he was really hitting a nerve then he would be DEAD. Period.

*See Bill Cooper

Alex Jones has been proven a bold faced liar who is more than willing to do one of either two moral-less things:

1) sell his soul for celebrity.

2) take advantage of the death of a TRUE patriot in order to co-opt his cause and propel his self-loathing to ego driven status.

He is a proven liar. Just listen to all of my links.

Once someone like that lies to that kind of an extreme, then how can they be trusted ever again?

*See Bill Clinton

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Im glad the people at CNN finally heard someones viewpoints that will cut through the BS like a sharp sword. Im so glad Alex Jones said what he said and Im so glad at the way it was spoken. Anderson Cooper should just resign as we speak because I know these words of Truth will strike him deep inside his heart.

Whether CNN aired it all or not, we know this video will travel to all parts of the globe. Keep up the good work guys.

If anybody here has nothing good to say about Alex Jones, then stay off this thread and dont say it at all. Dont obstruct our attempts in spreading this powerful message please. There are more important things threatening us as a whole than what your trolling is comprised of. Get real.

I am not trolling and I challenge you to present what I am typing that is a lie or a distortion.

I am a proponent of a new investigation for 9/11.
I am all about taking TPTB down, but they are MUCH BETTER PREPARED for this than we are, and your leaders are not what you think that they are.

I am trying to wake people up to their OWN power.
We do not need a LEADER. WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

What I am asking each of you to do is the same thing asked by the honorable Bill Cooper (pbuh), and that is INVESTIGATE IT FOR YOURSELF. ALL OF IT.

Always try to prove and disprove everything and then choose the one that is valid, or if it is inconclusive, then say "I do not know". Period. The End.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm too tired from my "gardening" project - which is more like breaking rocks at Leavenworth but I digress - to go through all that. You got a Cliff's Notes version? Maybe I'll go through it tomorrow but AJ is pretty much nothing in my world as I never listen to his shows. Once in a while I see the clips here but that's it.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't care if he's full of it as I don't listen to what he says. Makes no difference if he's on the air or not to me.

Regarding what he said, I thought it was pretty good if a little over the top. I'm sure, as has been already noted, that it will be edited to make him look like a raving fool. Not that he needs much help as he's always getting riled up, from what I have seen.

I now understand why people in real life cannot understand what I'm trying to get across. I get too worked up and people cannot seem to understand. It doesn't help that I tend to "debate" with people who are sadly ignorant, like the person who told me "I'm not worried about TPTB watching me as I have nothing to hide" or the girl who when I brought up the destruction of the worlds food supply told me "she doesn't eat enough to be worried about it".

It's no wonder I get worked up. I'm no genius but I need smarter people to debate with, that's for sure.

Sorry, another digression there. Back to AJ, I don't know if he's disinfo or not but he seemed pretty spot on in the interview, from what I understand of things. When is this supposed to air? I'd like to check out this hatchet job.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I do not care what ideology he represents or what his inner ambitions are. But in the interest of true democracy could he possibly show us his income tax return.

" Don't bite the hands that feeds you"

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

My thoughts exactly.

I do not know who pays his bill, but someone does and he is too big to truly get away with what he does.

They let AJ do this.

FOR REAL.

Does anyone one here truly think that he just "snuck" into the Grove?

REALLY?

Look at who is there. How tight do you think that security is?

WAKE UP!!!

People with organizations will forever be infiltrated.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

You are sadly on the money.

The wikileaks recent CIA report found public apathy leads to an unhindered buildup of forces on Afghanistan.

You are right. Very much so.

We are totally screwed because of apathy.

I just hate hearing Alex Jones make money off of the death of Bill Cooper.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Instead of typing up an original response for the nth time for the nth troll claiming that Alex Jones is nothing but a fear-mongering profit shill, I'm just going to copy and paste what I said in a previous Alex Jones money bashing thread.

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
You know, these petty money insults are getting old. Really old. It stopped being funny the 100th time I read it.

You can call Alex Jones a fear monger. You can call him a pompous redneck who yells a lot. You can even call him a involuntary government shill, since he may very well be spreading fear like the elite want. However, when Alex Jones is one of the few people who allows infinite free copies of his films to be viewed and uploaded on YouTube and other various video sites, spread around on torrents and Rapidshare/MU/etc., and passed out to people around the globe without suing the daylights out of everybody like most mega-corporations would do, "That guy is out for money, nothing else." is an insult to both Alex Jones lovers and haters alike -- it offends his fans and makes his enemies look uninformed.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

Strike Anderson Cooper deep in his heart? Really? Really? After a copy is mailed to him? This interview didn't take place. Wake up.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by macaronicaesar]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Alex Jones is a fraud. Period.

He has no real interest in the "truth" agenda.

He only wants to fatten his bottom line.

I never called AJ any of the things to which you so subtly referred, except that is I will say that I did call him a fear-monger.

BECAUSE HE IS.

I am not trolling because what I type is the truth.

If you can disprove it, then please please please please do.

If not then cease with the baseless insults.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Whew, it's going to be extremely difficult for CNN to edit those responses and take him out of context.

The longer they try to edit, the less of chance it will ever air.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Whew, it's going to be extremely difficult for CNN to edit those responses and take him out of context.

The longer they try to edit, the less of chance it will ever air.

I will bet 100% it will never air, because the interview never took place.

Great position AJ puts himself in. He comes out the winner no matter what. Way too many fools who follow this man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join