It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN trying to set up Alex Jones??behind the scenes of CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ok what happened is that CNN contacted Alex Jones and asked him to be part of a piece they are doing. They interviewed him for 15 min and where going to edit out 30 sec and show it on CNN. He was to be part of a series called "lone nuts" or something like that. He went in their and recorded all his answers just in case they decided to chop out a part and attempt to make him look bad. Sadly CNN would not allow him to jack in to their audio feed(which would allow him to record their questions)

Whether or not Alex’s strong response to CNN’s attempt at painting political dissents as “violent” terrorists will ever be aired or not remains to be seen.

below is the video oh his interview which he recorded

www.infowars.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well at least he handled it very well , but they will cut it so he seems to promote hitler and violence but we all know the truth

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wish i had the ability to watch these....I listened to Fridays show and he was just beside himself because they were going to portray him as a poop stirrer, to say the least.

He had no choice but to accept because they would have said he DENIED GOING ON THEIR PRECIOUS little lets expose the Devil expose.

I think the man has GUTS.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, DG, Alex IS a poop stirrer.

But all good radicals have to be.

No one would listen if he did not have his delivery. Say what you want to about the man, he is IMO a good speaker and has the ability to orate very well.

I wanted to add that of course cnn is gonna try to make him look bad. What else did he expect?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by hotbakedtater]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Even though I don't like Alex Jones, he still speaks some truth in what is happening in the world today. What CNN planned to do is provide disinformation and lunacy on behalf of Alex Jones. I applaud Alex in how he handled this. I just hope this isn't fake like the letter to the President.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

What i like about him is that he does not take the Republican side (which he is one) nor does he take the Left side either. He's been calling the shots the way they seem to be developing for years now, so i do believe he has maybe not 100% rate but darn near close.

Of all the people i have heard, he is the only one i can take the rhetoric from. He does a lot of chest pounding, but i do believe he believes every word he says.

That's my opinion.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

What i like about him is that he does not take the Republican side (which he is one) nor does he take the Left side either. He's been calling the shots the way the seem to be developing for years now, so i do believe he has maybe not 100% rate but darn near close.

Of all the people i have heard, he is the only one i can take the rhetoric from. He does a lot of chest pounding, but i do believe he believes every word he says.

That's my opinion.

Thats very close to my opinion of him as well. I love his passion and delivery of message. It is sorely lacking in a lot of public figures. He has also been a starting point for a lot of people to begin diving into the alternative news.

I rarely miss a podcast. I have lately though because my itunes is glitching, and the archive site was not working for me.
I listen to his podcast and c2c as I go to sleep every night, and I miss my routine.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
What ever you think or feel about Alex Jones he has "woken" up more people than anyone else to the corrupted world we live in.

I personally do not agree with his views even if he has shifted towards my view, but he opened my eyes and made me want to research things on my own and that is exactly why he is so dangerous to the establishment

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone know when this is airing? I'm guessing they will only put in a few seconds about FEMA camps and take out the rest. Even if you disagree with Alex Jones he is one of the leaders of what I will term broadly the "anti-tyranny/pro-truth" movement.
And did anyone else think that after his speech at the end it was the most awkward moment in a CNN studio in history?
Basically "the blood of millions is on your hands, CNN!"... ..."okay, uh, cut".

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanko

I agree with you, I can't necessarily say that I agree with everything he states, but he had defnitely awoke more people than anyone else.

Mr. Jones is definitely a very courageous individual, and I think he really means what he says. He is surely a man without fear.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

LOL I like to listen to him and another one is Steve Quayle

if nothing else, they're interesting for sure
I also do the mp3 player so i can go to sleep listening...and i am finding glitches too

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Oh its not going to be pretty at all... I wish i knew when they were going to air it.

btw, Alex didnt have the regular Sunday show today! I couldnt find it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You have to give it to Alex Jones.

The man definitely has balls to call them out straight up without sugar coating the truth.

It's people like him that awaken the masses for the greater good, and not people in Obama's administration trying to shove down a health care no one wants down your throat, and taxing you on it.

Enough is Enough.

Go Alex Jones!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Good on Alex Jones. I can't wait to see this CNN piece on 'Lone Nuts'. Make sure you post the links to it up here when it airs.

I'm not sure if it was just me, but these interviews (though he did have lots of cool stuff to say) seem really similar to the Loose Change guys who were interviewed by ABC(?). This might not of been a CNN interview at all, and may have been a copy-cat publicity stunt *shrugs*. I hope not, I hope they do him justice.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

I was under the assumption that CNN insulted Alex jones in an interview but from the video you showed me its that Alex jones 'claims' CNN said this and that, and we see an interview of him lashing out at the typical issues, NWO, mainstream media and so forth. Infact why on earth are people talking about him having 'guts' because his saying the same things him and millions of people have been saying for years? What makes him any different exactly? Its just more of the same drama and the fact CNN atleast invited him to speak makes me all the more wonder how on earth it is that there is a need for more drama?

'oh goodness me Alex said the same damn thing he has been saying for the last 10 years'.

As for CNN treating him badly in the media, Iv never actually seen CNN even mention his name in regards to the attacks on politicians. Can somebody care to reference me where CNN reported this? Not what Alex says happened 'behind the scenes' as he always does?

In anycase this notion that Alex is a special case for media criticism is laughable. This is merely an attempt by his supporters to bring more attention to him. The media has attacked all sorts people from politicians to celebrities to sportsman and political movements. The media does not give a damn about ideology or groups, it gives a damn about ratings just like Alex jones does himself. People are quick to forget this.

If CNN can make more money and get a larger audience attacking clowns as opposed to politicians they would jump at that. People seem to think the media for the most part takes sides, and while this may be fact for Fox news and MSNBC merely appealing to audience groups, media outlets in general move with whats popular and unpopular at the time. You think those making money in the media are going to care about whats ideologically correct? Please. Money and attention speaks louder than what is 'right' and 'left'.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I really wish we could have heard the questions being asked. I wonder if the tone was meant to get him riled up.

I also realize that riling Alex up is not a difficult thing to do.

I think he's honest and entertaining. Some things he says need to be taken with a grain of salt, but his heart is definitely in the right place.

Gieve 'em hell, Jonesie.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wheels

i totally agree man i mean the main thing that seat him apart is how much he cares. Like when he yells and gets all chocked up you can tell it is real and that he is really hurting. He aint all calm he gets mad like a real man should about some things.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
These videos go some (and only some) way to correcting what was his and Charlie Sheen's own misguided attempts at mass-persuasion - remember that utterly ridiculous and horrific "I interviewed Obama" video??? Appalling.

That said, and as much as he's almost 100% right on the points he makes in these videos, the fact that he has PREVIOUS with his own staged events is 1- hard to swallow, because coming from him, it's 2 - a little rich.

Hmm.... rich.

That'll be just like Alex Jones then!! Infowars T-Shirt anyone?

[edit on 29/3/2010 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

Thank God, Alex didn't back down and did not seek to procure favor from CNN. He just said it the way he feels. How they use it is up to them. I personally doubt you'll ever hear any of it on CNN.

They probably thought he'd decline the interview. They then could do a hatchet-job on him and say, "...we invited AJ to comment, but he declined." It does show that TPTB at CNN realize the public is turning ever so quickly, to alternative sources such as AJ to get their news, ignoring the reporters (news-readers) of MSM.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Do it live or don't do it at all. Otherwise they'll cut and splice and use sound bites.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join