It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is CNN trying to set up Alex Jones??behind the scenes of CNN

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Mystery schools? Oh don't scare me with the ooogey boogey satanists/masons/catholics. As for the rest of that, I barely understand you. Make a point or leave me alone. I read Behold a Pale Horse, it was lunacy. It's my right to think that.

Cooper was a much a fear monger as Jones is today. For his fans to complain is the pot calling the kettle black.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I was not attacking you.

I was merely pointing to the flaws in your logic.

And if you do not believe that the mystery schools exist then go to the nearest Order of the Eastern Star and ask them how to join.
(you have to either be descended from or in the family of a Mason in order to do this and it is the only organization in Freemasonry to accept women)

Remember that the mystery schools are EVERYWHERE. In every town from the benign civic organizations to elite clubs with elite members, which no one knows of and no one will

They practice a religion of sorts. THE religion that worships Ba'al, Molech, Lucifer (it is said that Lucifer & Jesus are the same person but it is no matter). All of these are their incarnations of the true god, what most Christians would call SATAN.
(I am not a Christian at all BTW... AT ALL. I just like history and doing research)

Their religion was the first until Judaism came along. Judaism stated that God gave us salvation and that we would receive that after death. But it was freely given.

This started spreading quickly and the mystery schools (who gave salvation through initiation only, through works for the Great Work of the Ages) became freaked.

They infiltrated Judaism and filled it full of the imagery and symbolism of THEIR religion. (that is where the Talmud and Kabbalah originated)

They did the same thing against Christianity (read about Jesus and the money changers in the Bible. He was AGAINST the mystery schools).
They infiltrated it and wanted to destroy it and they did this at the Council of Nicaea.
They are SUN/son worshippers btw...

The same thing happened with Islam, and we are now in the middle of the end.

Sorry to tell you this.

I am not a Christian so don't think that I am preaching.

This is history. Learn it for yourself.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

After watching AJ stick it to Mr. Cooper at the end of Part 2 in that " One Way " interview , I am very interested to hear his rebuttle to Mr. Jones Diatribe there . That is , if he even tries...........

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Bill Cooper was a hot head. He could lose his cool like any American should, but he did not use this message as a platform to promote HIMSELF.

Alex Jones is an egomaniac and a fear monger.

I have called him a fraud in the past, but that, he is not.

His motives are too obvious to call him a fraud.

Cooper gave his life for this. He was not a drunk like all of the rumors. He was not making a dime off of this like all of the rumors.

He spent 18,000 dollars of his own money to copy intel that he had gathered with his top-secret "q" level clearance and sent it to congressman, newspapers, or any other media outlets.

And they ignored him and so he started his own short wave radio show.

He had his radio station burned down during the Mystery Babylon Series and SEVERAL threats made on his life.
But he STILL kept doing his thing.

Can anyone out there say the same about Alex Jones?

William Cooper (pbuh) was a true American who swore his life to uphold the Constitution for the united states of America and wound up losing it in the end.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pipebomb24875
Nope, "CNN Attempt To Portray Patriots As Terrorists Backfires, Segment Fails To Air"

www.infowars.com...

There's a shock. What a piece of work AJ is.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Concerning Alex Jones , you may kill the Messenger , but not the Message . To keep americans informed about injustices comitted by our elected officials , and to present the Facts in order for them to make up their own minds about an issue is Not IMO being a " Fraud " or " Fear Monger " . As for your feelings towards Mr. Cooper , I personally do not see this Gentlemen in the same Light as you do .

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I understand why you would see Cooper the way that you do, and I do not fault you for it.
He was a hot head of a person who was quick to jump to conclusions, and he definitely was a bit on the paranoid side.

I would agree with most everything that people would say about the guy personally. Really, but I have an immense respect for him.

I do not get offended by anything anyone says about Cooper except the drunk/alcoholic part. No alcohol was present at the time of this death.
Feel free to check it out in this copy of his autopsy.

Cooper had his faults, FOR SURE, but he was one of the most well researched individuals whom have ever been involved in this movement. He started the darn thing!!

His obsessions with Freemasonry was his downfall although, I do believe.

But as for AJ...

Sure he puts some of the information out there, but take a look at how he does it.

Do not do this out of your eyes, but out of the eyes of someone who thinks that he might actually be a raving lunatic, most likely because they lack the ability to think critically, and....

HE DOES COME ACROSS AS A RAVING LUNATIC.

On top of that, he doesn't speak in a coherent format most of the time.
He gets completely tangential in his rants, and then...
He rarely offers and reads out of actual references.

I mean he says he does, but he does it in a way as to say "I have intel that tells me (fill in the blank)".

He is not a true researcher, and he is making us all look really bad.

And he is marginalizing the 9/11 truth movement.

William Cooper, God rest his soul, started this movement and became a martyr for it.

He was not perfect, but I will not speak ill of the dead.

Especially the ones who literally lived the meaning of "Give me liberty or give me death."

[edit on 4/2/2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

Its funny you keep trolling my thread talking all this # about alex jones but dont back it up. It's funny ow you alex jones bashers NEVER back stuff up.

It is funny how AJ supporters have no problem with the way he sold out that family in Trinidad to the FEDs and still lies about it as if the videos did not exist. Keep supporting a liar with no evidence because he woke you all up. He has been a huge help to freedom for the last 20 years, hasn't he?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Alex Jones is not a fraud. He's a theorist. He's like any other conspiracy theorist working to expose TPTB.

He is a fraud. He lies to you to get you to spend money on him. That is what a fraud does. Listen to all 4 hours tomorrow. Every time he says "This is admitted, folks" or "This is documented, folks" or "This has been declassified, people!!" write down the exact thing he just said has been admitted, documented, whatever. After his show, see how many you can verify. I promise you will stop taking him seriously aftewards. I am still looking for all the children CPS steels and leaves stacked in cages to die. Let me know if you see any.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterall

Originally posted by Vinveezy

Its funny you keep trolling my thread talking all this # about alex jones but dont back it up. It's funny ow you alex jones bashers NEVER back stuff up.

It is funny how AJ supporters have no problem with the way he sold out that family in Trinidad to the FEDs and still lies about it as if the videos did not exist. Keep supporting a liar with no evidence because he woke you all up. He has been a huge help to freedom for the last 20 years, hasn't he?

I haven't heard about that one, but it is yet one of the others posted by me in living color at the beginning of the thread.

The only way that people will wake up so that we can actually do something about this is through knowledge of the judicial system.
Mainly just getting the message out that collectively, in a jury have the final veto power over all laws through jury nullification.

WHY TAKE AN OATH WHEN YOU ARE ON JURY TRIAL?

YOU CAN VOTE HOWEVER YOU WANT TO VOTE!
(psssss... the law is on trial just as much as the person)

We still have the power. It is just so sad that people are afraid to use it.
It is so much easier to get their blood pumped talking about actually doing something while sitting there getting an adrenaline rush.
And typing on a computer.

If people understood me, then they would see that I am on their side.

The side of honestly and community.

Not on the side of the testosterone driven competition, rooted in an ego-maniacal overcompensation because Daddy did not do his loving of them right or...

These elitist scum suffer from some serious genetic flaws due to centuries of inbreeding.

Either way.

You are right on for the new information . Star.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I did not even realize that was in your links. Nice job. It has bugged me for a long time but he was talking about it again today. He was falling all over his own words to defend/scorn this millitia that got busted and referred back to that incident. This is what he said, not exactly word for word because I was driving but come on now...

'Where were all the militias, I was the only one willing to go in there and talk to them when the militias were too cowardly to stand up for them. I went in there and exposed that family and all and no one else did. Then they turn around and tell the family that I was working with the Feds to expose them. I was on their side and the only one on their side.'

Hmmm. Let me ponder this for a moment. You went in there and videotaped the layout of the house and reported on their supplies and handed that over to the feds because you were on this families side? He is a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

He is a shill. Whether out of hook or crook.

But it doesn't matter. Really, because either way, both he benefits and TPTB benefit.

As long as AJ is allowed to do this ridiculous clown act, the truth will be seen as a hysterical joke to be avoided at all costs.

I would debate the guy on this issue, but he might threaten to "kill me punk". I am sure he "would have something waiting for me when he saw me".

That is the sign of real mature thoughtful guy who I want leading the movement.
He is so even keeled it amazes me sometimes.
(that was a serious joke folks)

Righteous anger is one thing, but his pathos is unbridled hysteria.

He needs to be medicated and I do not like to say that about anyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Thank God someone else can see through this guys BS.

I am adding you to the friend list.

I have come to the conclusion that if this is to be won it will be leaderless.

The people have to want it. Period.

They will give us hero after hero just so that we follow the leader.

LIKE WE HAVE FOR AN ETERNITY.

We can escape now, but we need no stinkin leader.

EVERYBODY FOR PRESIDENT.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Thanks for the nice words. I would like to point out to all of his followers that I am a loooooooooooooooong time listener and even have most of his movies. I am not just some anti-jones troll. Listening to him is what made me question him. He repeats "Look it up, peop-le!" All the time. This is an old trick. You tell the crowd over and over again to check the facts, not believe you, and most of the crowd takes that as enough to prove his credibility. Look into his claims. listen with a pen and notebook. It will only take one show.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i am glad that you have seen through his schtick. i too am a long time listener and i too fell for his game, but when i started doing real research on what he speaks of then i discovered the extent to which he is a straight up liar. i mention cooper because he told people things and he also told them where to find it.

he was a true American. period.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

WOW! That's all I can say! He is absolutely unstoppable!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I like what Alex Jones does. He shines a spot light on all the scumbags and keeps them honest. Sometimes he may go a little too far or embellish but generally he is right.

I listen to his show occasionally but not all the time as it's so depressing that I would probably jump off a bridge eventually.

Can anyone give us an example of Alex Jones knowingly misinforming?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Doctor Smith]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor Smith
I like what Alex Jones does. He shines a spot light on all the scumbags and keeps them honest. Sometimes he may go a little too far or embellish but generally he is right.

I listen to his show occasionally but not all the time as it's so depressing that I would probably jump off a bridge eventually.

Can anyone give us an example of Alex Jones knowingly misinforming?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Doctor Smith]

Just look at the videos that I have already provided on A Jones' Y2K broadcast.

He is spreading around so much BS on his show that day that it is laughable.

I have already posted the information that you have requested.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I can't seem to find the link. I've looked through every page on this thread. I was also looking for some clear example instead of just a video. And for something that happened this century.

What exactly did he say on the video that he knowingly lied about?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
"Just look at the videos that I have already provided on A Jones' Y2K broadcast. He is spreading around so much BS on his show that day that it is laughable."

Yeah, that broadcast was classic. Don't know what he was attempting to do there, but ever since then, I have a hard time looking at or hearing the guy without breaking out in hysterical laughter.

There is controlled opposition, and then there is Jones, who's just controlled.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join