It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Michigan Militia?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I just looked at the Hutaree site and it is important to really look at their wording on the site. I found some good clues as to what kind of site it is.LOL :

Voice of the Martyrs
"ten virgins"

Not a real American Militia. IMO Glad they got raided.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
this is getting pretty crazy;
there might be a civil war;

heres the other thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=556051

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Could be they picked up on something via the FISA infrastructure, emails, social networking profile kites, phone calls...

What do you think?

I think loose lips, and balls and bullets waving on flagpoles and inexperienced immature web pages and posts will draw just the kind of fire seen here.
One by one silently, with minimal media coverage, this will continue until theyre comfortable with the unarmed.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
"...but the militia member -- who is of Islamic descent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help."

am I reading this right?

I know, that line made my hair stand up, too. Apparently, the Hutaree were "planning violence against Muslim Americans," which is supposedly the reason for these multiple raids stretching from Ohio to Michigan. So, the Hutaree call an Islamic member of an associated militia for help? Doesn't make sense.

While they're obviously trying to keep details of the story under wraps, a couple of other stories reveal that it's another BATF operation, with alleged gun violations and seizures.

Here we go again.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver

The Hutaree are a religious sect preparing for the End Days, sort of like the Branch Davidians in Waco, they're not a Militia force by any stretch.

Nonetheless, you saw what happened after Waco.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well this is great news! Take that terrorists!

Revolution anyone??

Expect more of the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu

If they wanted to raid a cell of confirmed anti-American terrorists, they should have started with both house of the U.S. Congress, as well as the anti-American terrorist in the White House.

Up against the wall, Barry.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I just looked at the Hutaree site and it is important to really look at their wording on the site. I found some good clues as to what kind of site it is.LOL :

Voice of the Martyrs
"ten virgins"

I am all for the militia's, and the Tea Parties, and the firing of Congress by voting out all incumbents, and the defense of the Constitution at all costs, including violence. BUT . . . .

I think that quote above says it all! The FBI is doing their job! For all we know they stopped another OKC bombing. For all we know, this was a sleeper cell of extremists and Foreign Nationals. For all we know, the terms Christian and Militia were trumped up by the news channel trying to win viewers and stir the pot.

Lets assume that our FBI (several are friends of mine and they are extremely Patriotic, Conservative, and a little Conspiracy prone), lets assume that they are doing exactly what we pay them for and expect them to do. Lets wait for the whole story to come out, from several spin stations, and then form a conclusion of what went down.

For Now, the best approach is: 1. Find your local Tea Party. 2. SACK THE INCUMBENT 3. Don't vote for any "politician" ever again!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

So, the Hutaree call an Islamic member of an associated militia for help? Doesn't make sense.

Exactly, that doesn't make any sense.

[edit on 093131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

If they wanted to raid a cell of confirmed anti-American terrorists, they should have started with both house of the U.S. Congress, as well as the anti-American terrorist in the White House.

Aint that the truth,

Today on the news, reportedly Obama was chastising President Hamid Karzai regarding the corruption in his government,

Reminds me of the pot and kettle,

lol

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I agree. People are jumping the gun on this story. We don't have all the facts like how come they needed so many officers, FBI, and helicopters to make 3 arrests or whatever they made. Why road blocks? Law enforcement does have a job to do. Violence is never the answer and if this is what this group was planning then the FBI is justified.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Dawud Walid, head of the Michigan branch of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said he was told that the Christian militia group may have been plotting against American Muslims.

"We salute the FBI for breaking up a militia that was seeking to harm American Muslims," Walid said.

www.freep.com...

Walid said he publicly announced the FBI raids at his group's 10th annual banquet today in Dearborn, which featured the Rev. Jesse Jackson as the keynote speaker.

Why were they informed?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I can't believe some of the non-sense I am reading on this thread. Yeah and we all know the media couldn't possible tell a lie. Thank god for free speech so we know who all the idiots are... Sigh!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
I can't believe some of the non-sense I am reading on this thread. Yeah and we all know the media couldn't possible tell a lie. Thank god for free speech so we know who all the idiots are... Sigh!

I am sorry, what do you mean?

What lie?

[edit on 093131p://bSunday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by Lilitu

Up against the wall, Barry.

— Doc Velocity

Utterly ludicrous.

The activities of the militias fall under the US Patriot Act definition of domestic terrorism if among other things their intent is to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion. If the - ehem - "chatter" I read in these forums are any indication, that is exactly what is happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
But even if we get indepenednt from the corrupt government how can the militias deal with the TPTB. They'll Use the European Union.Russia, and China to take back control of the US

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

He sounds happy.

I don't see any hummers or strikers in the street just yet.

I have seen what a claymore can do, I will pray for peace tonight!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Voice of the Martyrs
"ten virgins"

wrong
militia radio confirmed their website
was now under FBI control/hacked. They can put
whatever they want up there to make it look
like terrorists.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
"...but the militia member -- who is of Islamic descent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help."

am I reading this right?

I know, that line made my hair stand up, too. Apparently, the Hutaree were "planning violence against Muslim Americans," which is supposedly the reason for these multiple raids stretching from Ohio to Michigan. So, the Hutaree call an Islamic member of an associated militia for help? Doesn't make sense.

While they're obviously trying to keep details of the story under wraps, a couple of other stories reveal that it's another BATF operation, with alleged gun violations and seizures.

Here we go again.

— Doc Velocity

Doc
u need to check out the other thread,
this stuff has already been covered.
That news story was debunked as
GOV propaganda. see other thread
this thread is running behind on updates

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I agree. People are jumping the gun on this story. We don't have all the facts like how come they needed so many officers, FBI, and helicopters to make 3 arrests or whatever they made. Why road blocks? Law enforcement does have a job to do. Violence is never the answer and if this is what this group was planning then the FBI is justified.

they made a lot more than 3 arrests.

try 19 in several states

its a gov move on the militias
more than 100 militia have been deployed
to counter

ya'll gotta go to the other thread
it's already covered over there.
there's 17 pages of it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join