It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Michigan Militia?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.freep.com...

With pictures,

Alleged Hutaree members indicted are David Brian Stone, 45; his wife, Tina Stone, 44; his son, Joshua Matthew Stone, 21, of Clayton, Mich.; and his other son, David Brian Stone Jr., 19, of Adrian; Joshua Clough, 28, of Blissfield; Michael Meeks, 40 of Manchester; Thomas Piatek, 46, of Whiting, Ind.; Kristopher Sickles, 27, of Sandusky, Ohio, and Jacob Ward, 33, of Huron, Ohio.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

But even so, I still don't agree with militia targeting local police either, if this is true. But the real question is- is this true, or just another propaganda campaign with these people being arrested to present the "basis" to demonize all other militia- just like they try to do with the 9/11 truth movement.

No, no violence for me, I don't like that at all,

Seems they were charged with crimes against the government, trying to bring down the government, they don't look capable of that to me, lol

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
here is a link over to the PDF of the Inditement.

i2.cdn.turner.com...

I find it odd that when they open up its against local, state law enforcement but during the opening charges... its United States
and NWO.... hell of a leap from local to federal...
anyway check it out and post what you find that is odd...
*they didnt do it under those secret laws, they did it in the open"
interesting....

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
This was the first contingency plan to demonize anyone dissenting. If this does not slow down the rhetoric against the gov, expect a red flag to really make people say the militias are evil.

They are ahead by a couple steps. They always have been. Remember, do not react. That is what they want.

You lose if you react.

Watch for CIP to try and get a rise out of you to say something wrong. Several are on walkabout. Keep an eye out for them.

Do not need our source of communication shut down next.

This may be their purpose also. This group supposedly was disseminating info over the web. The web is dangerous. The gov must save you from these dangerous Christians. They are the bad guys. The gov will save you. These are the bad guys, the gov will save you.

Notice the total different slant Fox is going now. Kinda almost like they became MSNBC overnight now, huh. Praising how good this health care bill is. Watch for the Repubs to start the same speal.

C'mon people. Use the things you have learned. Black propaganda, CoIntelPro.

Harry Houdini could make you believe he could do anything. Do you think they would not use what ol Harry taught em?

Break it down and get some true sources for info. Not JUST the MSM.

Or maybe you're just paranoid. It's all downhill from here.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

Hey, just cause I am paranoid does not mean someone has not sent me a keylogger and has attached a worm to my IP address.

And besides. I have my hand dandy paranoia meter.

And its pegging endisnighe!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm glad they got caught before innocent people got hurt. Its sad that his brainwashed sons will probably be spending life in prison at age 19 because he was sick in the head.

If any militia causes the death of another person to push their agenda they are no better than what they claim to fight against. wrong is wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I noticed the Grand Jury Foreperson signed as Grand Jury Foreperson.

Boy, what kind of person names their kid Grand Jury Foreperson?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Law enforcement does have a job to do. Violence is never the answer and if this is what this group was planning then the FBI is justified.

Than why is Violence ALWAYS the answer for Law Enforcement and Gov't???

They ALWAYS use VIOLENCE to get their way, ALWAYS.

Hypocrites?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by boondock-saint

Actually being a "secret" commander is the best. You give orders and pass information without people knowing your existence. For instance you might have sensitive information and need to pass it along that might help out a group, you want that group to get the information...what do you do....you leave it there for them to get in thier mailbox...favorite hangout...whatnot....you are the "secret" commander that knows what is going on and no one even knows you exist....the key to success is people not knowing you exist but are doing most of the work in secret.

I disagree completely. I say lets take the mask off everybody, and I do mean *EVERYBODY*, especially those who use secrecy as a weapon. The only way we can have a free nation is by starting with freedom of information. You could say I am now inspired to offer these services to anyone who supports freedom. Thank you for the inspiration.

we need more than freedom of information;
we want conformation that life on other planets exists;
and we want proof;
hard core evidence;
and we want full public communication with these other planets

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The only thing User DJSharperImage does is de-rail threads. Ignore this user.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
9th Member of Christian Militia Group Arrested in MI

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join