It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong evidence of solar/ cosmic influencing our climate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi ATS since climate change is for some reason not a hot topic, I feel obligated to keep posting what I've found.

Right now ladies and gentlemen, I feel like I stumbled on the biggest thing yet so forgive me if it has already been posted.

I have found a video cosmic rays and the climate and and all the graphics and statistics explaining them.

Link to the video çosmic rays and climate

Link to the graphics and statistics

Of course there is more.
The paper.Galactic Cosmic Rays and Insolation are the Main Drivers
of Global Climate of the Earth.
Vist this Link to read it.

And a paper about cosmic rays and climate. Visit this Link to read it.

This is all brought to you by the EUROPEAN ORGANIZATION FOR NUCLEAR RESEARCH. But you probably know it as cern. The same orginisation which is also responsible for the large hadron collider.

I can give you my opinion of why I think climate change is not man made but I've tried that already.
The info I offer now is nothing more than the best of the best. Cern is home to the most brilliant and brightest minds of the world.

Please take your time and watch and read.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good stuff.

Sure the planet is getting hotter. All of them are. Gullible Warming is a scam meant to separate you and your dollars and funnel them into the pockets of the Rothschilds.

OP, you should see if you can get Al Gore in there somewhere. Maybe THAT will be more convincing, what with the lisp and all.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I would love to ad all Gore.

Only all the money is going to research and All is just to expensive.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

To be honest mate, the feeling I get from most on this site and indeed the average man on the street here (Australia) is that the climate does appear to be changing but it has little if any to do with our actions.

The people know it's a farce and so do many scientists but the Government and MSN continue to push it and we all know why.

Big thumbs up for your research though! Flagworthy.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Now i have linked climate change to the lack of major volcanic eruptions(VEI 6+)in the last 98 years. in the last 98 years we have had only one Mount Pinatubo. before that we had 3 (VEI 6+) in 29 years.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.barry.warmkessel.com...
ams.allenpress.com...

VEI 6 Mount Pinatubo 1991

VEI 6 Krakatoa 1883
6 Santa María 1902
6 Novarupta 1912

other VEI 6+ in the 1800s
VEI 7 Mount Tambora 1815

I believe its the lack of major volcanic eruptions plus solar forcing that has cause the warming. and other factors then AGW that is causing the warming

[edit on 27-3-2010 by ANNED]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OZtracized
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

To be honest mate, the feeling I get from most on this site and indeed the average man on the street here (Australia) is that the climate does appear to be changing but it has little if any to do with our actions.

The people know it's a farce and so do many scientists but the Government and MSN continue to push it and we all know why.

Big thumbs up for your research though! Flagworthy.

The most maddening thing, to me, is that everyone DOES know it is a farce, and we all see the MSM and governments still pushing it.

Yet, everyone still tunes into the MSM (and claims anything that isn't MSM isn't "credible"), and still argues that one ideology is better than another (liberal vs conservative, etc).

Everyone is ready to admit that it is an illusion, but no one is willing to pull back the curtain. Everyone seems to agree that, until their world visibly falls apart, they will all keep up the charade and hope for the best.

Humans are so strange. Capable of so much, actualizing so little.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Your research belong here as well.

If a volcanic eruption could cause a cooling then it's not a long leap to say that a lack of them would not create cooling leaving the climate to heat up without interference.

Also good finds.

top topics

join