It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Would you agree it's Lucid dreaming?

The Coast to Coast archives that I found only go back to 2002. So I don't know who the guest speaker was in 2001. I have used a suggestion from that show in my dreams to find out if in I am in fact dreaming. I simply ask someone if they know that this is a dream. In a dream they always answer "yes". Then I am free to fly or jump off a building to start flight.

There are many things you can do in a dream. I (once I confirm I am dreaming), like to fly.

This is why I asked for the true definition of what I am doing in my dreams. Prior and post dream. This is an easily repeatable and relatable thing to accomplish. I beats the heck out of nightmares and off the wall dreams that are so crazy that you don't even want to remember them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Would you agree it's Lucid dreaming?

If you can actually become aware you are dreaming, in other words, be able to say in the dream state "Yes, this is a dream, I am dreaming" then I'd personally agree it's lucid dreaming.

Lucid dreaming is all about becoming aware the dream state is just that.

Here's the definition given by Wikipedia also: Lucid dreaming - A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that she or he is dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, she or he can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mods and everyone else, please any help would be extreemly valuable.

Please forgive me if iwrong place, please put it where it belongs if you need to. I need a bit of help here concerning things in Long Island. I don't want to go into detail here however I need some help with a "remote location" that I locked on when for better words, the other side came and visited me. There seem to be 2 to 3 girls in a very bad, bad situation right now. I have handled what I needed to with the local Authorities but can not lock a location that could turn into an actual life or death situation for a few girls that are there now and if I am right a nice spree across the land.

I know the remote locatioln was facing or headed up to Vermont, I know that the trees are very dark and black with very thin trunks because the forest is so dense. It is a wooded area that is very dark and black most of the time, if not all the time, very dence but there is hunting that is very active and houses that hide in the woods. There is also an odd formation of water surrounding these woods making it mashy at times, however it is swamp like as well, like the Alaska Mud Flats at time. It is as if the land changes with the season and wetness around. I see standing black water in the odd formation around the forest, it almost is snake like. The mud is very black, like coal but it is mud. I also know that there is a cabin but not with cabin logs if that makes sense, much like slats or grey-blue, slate blue in color. There is something like kennels for dogs or small animals that are pens completely.

I have a lot of other things right but I know this situation here only has a matter of time before those girls are not on this side.

Please move this where you may have too for who ever can help. I feel there is someone here that is close or has visited this location is the only reason why I am posting.

Thanks,
Ainge

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

We are very interested in the paranormal, among other things. For any hints, stories or locations you wish to share, or anything of the sort visit us at the site below.

Hardharry-truth.sosblog.com

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi to all.... anyone who knows they have the answers.....please answer these question.

Can a persons spirit/soul leave their body for a time....the body becomes demon possessed......the persons original spirit and soul does battle with the demonic spirit....the demonic spirit leaves the body....and the persons original spirit and soul returns to the body......can this happen? Has it happened?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Thank you very much for posting this it's fantastic, as one of the previous posts has mentioned it must have taken allot of effort for you to put it together, i will certainly be sifting through it over the next few days.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Man, your awesome for putting this together! Once I become more link saavy I will be happy to add.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hey there another newbie here, names carl and I live in northern england, I am quite spiritually aware and have interests in past life regression, chakra cleansing and shamanism amongst many other things. I have always known their is more to this world than the 5 sense reality that most
people are imprisoned by although at least more and more people are waking up to this reality. I do have some clips of some activity that was recorded when i stayed at my friends in kent over the the new year period which we would like to share for your discernment, when we watched it back the next morning it certainly sent chills down our spines.
The background to the recording is that we decided to do a lucid dream meditation and record it, we then slept for a good 10 hours after that (full ten hour sleep is uploaded) the strange shenanigans happen within the first 2-3 hours of the video aswell as the odd things through the night (a strange inexplicable constantly reoccuring clicking noise)........ I have clipped 3 short videos away from the 10 hour session but you can then go and check where they occurred on the ten hour vid too.
The first vid shows a shadow moving between my friends head and my head at about 29 seconds in
www.youtube.com...
On The second vid after my arm flop out again about 29 seconds in you see a shadow move over my shoulder (it may need full screening)
www.youtube.com...
and this third video is 10 minutes of action where it seems like im am being constantly pestered by something over
www.youtube.com...
and this is the full ten hour recording
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I have just discovered your paranormal thread, it's a really great and helpful idea. It needs to be visible as soon as people go on to the paranormal forum, it would have saved me a lot of searching time.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I know quite a bit about the paranormal, however, my 3 year old son has completely stumped me. Over the past few months he has been talking about things that he calls "the bleeders". At first his mother and I put it off to a strange nightmare, but he has been very consistant on them. When his mother questioned him about it, he said they were going to come and "bleed him out". When his mother pressed him on it and asked if he ment vampires, he very adamantly stated "No, not vampires. Vampires look like people. They aren't people."

The fact that he understands the term "bleed out" and how insistant he is on the fact that they are not vampires or zombies because they dont look like people. He doesn't just see them at night, and in fact has been telling his mother that he "worries about her because the bleeders can get her". He claims he can hear them under the floor at night and will not sleep without the t.v. on. I would like to note that his t.v. only has age appropriate cartoons on at night and we do not allow him to watch horror movies at this age.

The were in the past mild incidents that could be paranormal (shadow people, he talks to people not there, toys going off by themselves, cold spots, etc.) but this is a completely new level and has only been getting worse. ANY thoughts, comments, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated as this is beyond anything I have ever heard of. It doesn't fit into any type of haunting i have heard of, and doesnt match with any demon. From his descriptions, it almost sounds like the cenobites from hellraiser. Either he has a phenominal imagination, or he is seeing something I have NEVER heard of....

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by amancallede

Any new info on "The Bleeders?"

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Thank you very much for this thread!

I am a brand new member here, as well as a new researcher into all aspects paranormal(kind of), just feel now I can call myself a researcher
. I will be coming back to this thread very much.

Thanks again friend!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
very nice woooooooooo

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Whoa! I just now saw this thread! Great info! Thank you sooooooo much for putting this together! AWESOME!

I would like to add my thread to the list. It is a mix a different types of paranormal experiences. 101 pages so far!

I have been meaning to do an index for the thread because of the many different types of experiences being told. Maybe someday I'll get around to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F for you, OP!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It seems to be an appropriate thread to post this on so here is what happened today:

This morning a strange thing happened I wanted to throw out there. I received a phone call from a government official I work with from time to time (name pops up when she calls). I said hello, this is (my name). There was a pause and I heard her start to speak and then a voice came over and cut hers out saying, I want or need (my name). It was a male voice that was monotone. I repeated that they had me on the line and all went silent and then dead. I assumed it was a phone system error so went back to work to await a call back. An hour later I went to redial the number since she had not yet tried me back. I looked at recent calls so I could just hit the call back number. This person wasn't on my list of incoming calls for the day (and I looked under "missed" and "recent"). I then found her number and called to ask and she assured me she had not called me. No evidence this call even came in yet I was alert and fully conscious when answering this call. What could this possibly be? I don't like not being able to explain things and there is no logic to this unless I'm having auditory hallucinations, which I am not.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm looking to make my first topic in this forum but when clicking 'New Thread', a blank page is loaded and then I cannot do anything. Does anybody know why this is? Thank you.

Edit: This has now been fixed guys, it was to do with a 20 post restriction.
edit on 10-5-2015 by mwsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am really freaked out right now. First off I want to say that I never really believed in ghosts. I do believe there may be evil spirits but never have I had an experience with them. Yesterday my son called me at work and asked if I had been home. I told him no, I was working. He said he got out of the shower and found two pieces of furniture stacked on top of each other and moved in front of his bedroom door. I figured either he or my fiance were messing around. He then went to a family members house with my fiance and I joined them there when I got off. ( My fiance went home and picked him up and they left together. Everything was normal at home when they left.) When we all got home my dresser was moved out from the wall and turned facing a different direction. Still I was unsure as to whether they were messing with me although they didn't act like it. Now it gets weirder....we were all sleeping, (my fiance had been drinking quite a bit at the family get together and was passed out dead to the world.) I woke up this morning and my dresser was moved again with my laundry basket stacked on top of it. I was totally freaked out to the point of tears. If it was a joke at this point they would have come clean. Still not done! My son went to the store and my fiance and I were together the whole time he was gone. (This proves it is not them messing with me!) My sons room is in our remodeled garage and he has a couch and love seat in there. I walked past the door and noticed his light was on so I turned it off. The room was normal. When he came home and walked in turning on the light he said : "what the hell?!" His love seat was flipped over. There was no sound from his room while he was gone! It is a heavy couch and we would have heard something if it just flipped over. It had to be gently turned and laid down for us to have heard nothing! We have not purchased anything recently and have lived here for 3 years with no incidents. Can someone please help me figure out why this is happening?????!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think I posted a thread here with the title Shamanism and Consciousness. When I search for it I see my words briefly and then it switches to ads.

I do not see it in my profile either.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Hello, would it be possible for someone to explain to me how i would be able to have input into and start discusions, im a member, i have posted onto my wall a posr that applies to the paranormal, I cannot find any info and dont know where to look or how to get what i want to share with the paranormal forum, i cannot find any details to get in touch with some one who could assist me, sorry , but you seem to have an understanding of how to use this site, would it be possible for you to point me into the rite direction please, i cant even find my post or where it has been posted, i have so much to give the paranormal community, or any community, this is so frustrating, in usually in a mansion all night collecting evidence , and this stuff im finding a little difficuly,, regards,, Delboy

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join