It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

------FORUM GUIDELINES------

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

To say that this is a brilliant thread (and indeed - idea for a thread) is an understatement.

I very very rarely give S&F's for any threads but I certainly have for this one ... and if I could give more than one of each I would.

Amazing effort

Woody

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I can't thank you enough for posting this! The Shadow People section will certainly help me find some answers about my otherworldly guest, i hope.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAgentScully

Glad this thread could be of help.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

To say that this is a brilliant thread (and indeed - idea for a thread) is an understatement.

Glad you think it's not only a good thread but a good idea as well and hopefully having all of this information and all of these threads in one place will make a difference.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by woodwytch

Glad you think it's not only a good thread but a good idea as well and hopefully having all of this information and all of these threads in one place will make a difference.

I think this is going to be an excellent reference tool for people.

Woody

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I know alot of people aren't fans of Orbs (in that they believe them not to be paranormal) but i'm going to add them still to the list but i'm trying to keep it as balanced as possible.

(these are what i'm adding)

Mostly Haunted: Orbs in Paranormal Photography

Wikipedia: Orbs

The Orb Zone: So what are Orbs?

The Orb Zone: Scientific Evidence of Orbs

The Orb Zone: Explaining the Causes of Orbs

Are Orbs Paranormal: 3 Strong Reasons to Prove the Spiritual Nature of Orbs

Hope they prove helpful.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This was a fantastic idea, and it's so comprehensive, encompassing so many different varieties of paranormal events and entities.

Thank you so much! I am bookmarking this thread, and will use it for reference, and reading and entertainment on rainy days.

Love it.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This may be a really helpful guide for paranormal investigators which i think could be worthy of adding to the list.

Possible Ghost Hunting Equipment

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Good work Rising, at least now i dont have to trail around to find some ghost threads, they are quite rare the good ones, F and S

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I got send a few EVP's yesterday so i think i should add them to the opening post which means adding a new EVP section for them all so if anyone has any more then please do add them.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Thank you for adding my thread, I appreciate all your effort in this endeavor. Excellent Work!!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Thanks you for your thread as well, There doesn't seem to be many EVP threads on ATS sadly so it was good to actually see a well thought out and a well written one, not to mention informative.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Some helpful links i used when making a thread recently.

All enfield poltergeist related.

Enfield poltergeist: Indepth look at and pictures
GhostUK
Guardiantales
Wikipedia: Enfield_Poltergeist

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Interesting and Helpful (Hopefully) link from the paranormal database.

(Click Here)

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Many many diffeent links to different areas/types of paranormal activity/phenomenon/cases in that link below.

About.com - Paranormal Phenomenon

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello.The reason,i am writing,is that last 2 years are very very strange and bad things happen to me.What to do?
ay be i can get some advice from your site?I am living in Africa 25 years.So far almost everything was ok just before 2 years fron now.Then from there have a feeling that evil spirits following me and my family at home and whenever.
All started from accident-jne woman knocked my car and damage badly.She went to the court,ant her insurance supposed to pay me to fix my car.but i know myself what i went through.They paid,but not was supped to be,but much less,and after long long time.Before i finished this case,went to supermarket,parked my car infront of the shop,again-robbers come,and damaged and robbed my car.Nobody compensated me for that-even i have a dvd from cctv camers,showing exactly,how it is happen.
After that,sold that car-with feeling that it is bringing me bad luck.Then housegirl,who worked for us almost 5 years,robbed us-took all our money-around 8000 usd.Case is still in the police,she is out,and nothing happen.
Then from there,was trying to bring other,no luck till today.One came-worked for 3 days only-and disappeared with my golden chain-we never seen her again.Called anothr one,standing for interv.only alreay stolen my silver and golden 3 rings.And no one stays more than 3 days,all dissapeare.And now,i everyday break kitchenware-or glasses or plates.Same happen with my daughters.Then last week minibus knocked me-damaging my brand new car,another case with police!What is that?I am sooo tired of this situation and having feeling,that as i tried many people or previous housegirl did something with my house and me,like planting evil spirits,or something like that.Because i also see and hear stranger noises all the time.
What to do?I have a feeling we need help,to clean our house and ourself from these evils,but how?Can you advice?
Regards Marina

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marina

With all due respect that is kind of hard to read but from what I got it sounds like you have had some unfortunate incidents happen to you and ever since they began you've started having these feelings of strange and evil spirits around you and your family?

Sorry if that is incorrect but like I said that was fairly hard to understand with all due respect.

But quick question though...Have you actually even seen anything there or is it just feelings of something/someone being there?

Also have you just started to experience this or have you experienced something similar before?

Could you please just give a little bit more information?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Outstanding Thread RA

Truly you are amazing! Thank you for all your effort, I will certainly refer to this thread often

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join