It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
You know...

I'm really curious to know IF WE ARE ALREADY CHIPPED and don't even know it yet.

Here's my take on it.

Several years ago they came out with th RFID chip in Great Britain and then used it to chip their criminals. Practice is still being done today... even here in America, people are chipping their pets, and there has been talk of legislation chipping criminals.

but really, is RFID only available as a chip?

NOT HARDLY....

RFID can be manufactured as a heavy electromagnetic fluid as well.

Such as in the case of Electromagnetic inks, as are used in printers.

I remember about 6 years ago I read an article about a patent for INVISIBLE MAGNETIC INK - couple that with the flexible ink jet printing system you've got a way to imprint an invisible ink bar code on anything you wish...

Imagine going through the airport metal detector, and feeling something imprint itself slightly on your forehead, but you're not too sure if you really felt that... the distraction from the security attendant will make you forget about it.

Imagine getting that flu shot - already laced with the heavy metallic element mercury - that also injects the electromagnetically charged RFID serum that will chronically reside within your muscles indefinitely, and be read flawlessly...

^^^ all very good points, and I have also researched things of this nature (nano-RFID) and I would have to agree with you that it would be entirely possible. I hope not, but you are correct, that is a huge possibility.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, I am about 30k in debt, I'm 23, and I'm unemployed, and no college degree. And as long as I can still play music, listen to music, and eat whatever I want, go wherever I want, I don't care what chips are in me and who's watching me or why....hell, people are always watching me! On the streets we all watch each other, not to mention that pesky voice in my head!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Wow, just reading this is bloody scary. Although I dont live in the US I can see this rushing over to the shores of Australia as soon as "big brother US" implements the system. Alot of people i know are struggling with debts and mortages and what not, and honestly i can see them taking the bait. Scary as it is its bound to happen sooner or later.

b0s

[edit on 26-3-2010 by b0sanac]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm going to ask that you not trash on the thread and actually use some critical thinking. There's no way you could have read and processed that fast from the time I posted.
Provide something other than your trademark.
And yes I do believe what I wrote is possible, and If you understood it, you would see it eliminates management by others, but to a system, and dangles a pay out, a reward for participation.
Dont derail my thread.

I'm sure a lot of people would pee themeselves with glee and wait in line for days to be the first ones to get chipped. These are the same dolts who wait in line for a new video game or cell phone.

I have quite a bit of experience in direct marketing, and anyone in the business will tell you that a certain percentage of people will do what they are told. "Call Now!", Don't Wait", "Free ____ to the first 50 callers" -- you get the point. A lot of people will not think through the ramifications of such a system, and they'll bleat themselves into ignorant bliss. Unfortunately.

These are the kind of people Marxists looooove.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by b0sanac
Wow, just reading this is bloody scary. Although I dont live in the US I can see this rushing over to the shores of Australia as soon as "big brother US" implements the system. Alot of people i know are struggling with debts and mortages and what not, and honestly i can see them taking the bait. Scary as it is its bound to happen sooner or later.

b0s

[edit on 26-3-2010 by b0sanac]

Big brother US won't be implementing such a system. Too many people waking up. I think you are seeing the first days of the revolution since last weekend's events. Hopefully it will be peacful, but ultimately it will be whatever it needs to be.

Can I get a hell yeah?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
INVITING THE VAMPIRE IN IS A MISTAKE THAT YOU CAN ONLY MAKE ONCE.

November 4th, 2008.

O Sh*t.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

...And if you pose a Threat to the " System " , your Chip will Terminate you ?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

No, see that would cost disposal credits to be accrued.

The chip will be placed so that it will travel to your cerebral cortex and explode with just enough force to create a moron. They will be needing human footstools at the elite retreats.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
It's all about incentives and this can be sold to the American and most world populations.

I will say this, if you see the majority of people accepting this, you should go the opposite way.

This is true. It is the exact reason I stay away from Lady Gaga.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

A Moron who can Only Vote Democrat for Public Office ? Hmm...I see........

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The thing with this scenario is that most people would actually want it, and think it's a good idea - even if you explained to them about the negative side! About the total control TPTB would have over you and yours, about the ability to change the rules to suit them every step of the way. But people wouldn't care. People already seemed quite unfazed by most of the crap that the governments do. Oh sure, some would bleat and moan and post comments on websites, but most people would just bend over and take it like every other day. Until it was too late...

I think TPTB would need to wipe out a few million/billion people first though. I saw an article in the Sydney Herald the other day reminding us that our old friend piggy flu is nearly back here in OZ again, and Miss Piggy could be worse this time...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

That's probably not too far from what they may do! Maybe you have nasty nightmares or constant migraines until you sort your s#!t out

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
if they try and pull this crap in australia thats my Que to exit stage right. some people like being led and some like to follow their own path. for the sheep this will be a blessing for the other 10% it will be a nightmare. say what you will but there is a reason its called the good old days lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Are you the original author of this piece of work?

Don't get all huffy, just asking before I do any more commenting.

Thanks for posting it regardless, I happen to agree with everything you've posted - and more.

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Sorry sir, but this is actually a fact. Its a part of the plans for the future,some of my friends are using this per today.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

??

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I am sorry but ,as a psychologist i have the last week gone through ALOT of your postings. Read about your thoughts,ideas ect. To be very honest i am abit worried, i advice that you should go to your doctor and perhaps make an appointment with a psychologist, perhaps let your thoughts and feelings be shared and let a professional have an evaluation of you.

This is only ment as a friendly advice, sometimes its simply a MUST to share your heart and emotions with someone.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am actually looking forward to this. One of the NWO plans for the future is having a mass production of this and i believe it will be a benefit for everyone, at least at this point of being. We humans are at a very special stage at the moment.
Some of my friends are using this now,i envy them

Good post

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

People without the chip will be invisible.

Well,... that also might be a chance, a greater opportunity than it appears to be

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by ventian

??

My post was in reply that if everyone is doing something then it probably is bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join