It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Youre unemployed and need money?
(your account will be automatically managed weekly, with access to all your information your payments to your creditors will be monitored, adjusted if needed, recorded, and you will receive instructions on where to report to provide your mandatory volunteer community service, all done automatically for your benefit.)

Youre sick and need care?
(simply stop into any local pharmacy and scan yourself into the system to schedule an appointment at a registered health care provider, all of your prior medical information already loaded into the system will aid in a quick diagnosis, your payment will be automatically made, your prescription will be automatically transfered and waiting back at the pharmacy, and with our new reminder service we will monitor your set medication times so you'll never miss a dose.
Should you require emergency care, please report to your local hospital's emergency room pre triage determination assessment center and await processing,
you only need to walk in and pass through the scanners, no waiting in line or filing papers, this will all be done for you, allowing you the freedom to concentrate on the best care possible.
All treatments, procedures, updated information, prescriptions, and payments will be done automatically for you.)

Youre afraid and demanding better protection?
(At no other time in history have you been able to enjoy the freedom from harm that is afforded to you now. Your safety is provided to you with the monitoring of your surroundings as law enforcement agencies can not only track but identify and remove not only those with known criminal records and history, but those behaving suspiciously. Responding quickly to calls from concerned residents, neighborhoods will remain free of trouble makers and criminals as units are dispatched to scan the areas and read accurate reports of who is in the area.
Rest assured your freedom and safety will be well guarded and preserved.)

Youre tired and frustrated of and with travel checkpoints?
(Traveling our interstate highway system and crossing regional borders is no longer a troublesome affair, no longer do you have to stop at checkpoints and show your ID. Your right to open a free passage is made easy as you simply pass through any of the automated scanning centers along the way.
Travel freely unimpeded and in the safety of knowing all is well, as we monitor and record all activity on your way.
Your tolls will be automatically deducted from your account, your lodging, food consumption, and all your purchases made easy and automatic.
Simply enjoy the freedom to do what you desire, everything else will be done for you.)

Youre Governments expenses are out of control?
( No longer do you have to be concerned with wasteful spending by a government trying to predetermine your expeditures for services, whether it be local, regional or national. The ability to accurately provide services and care without all of the bureaucracy and related costs is finally here.
With the elimination of hundreds of thousands of costly unneeded positions, and the consolidation of dozens and dozens of agencies,
everything from your birth to your preplanned objective will be processed smoothly. Your willing participation to operate freely is all thats required.
As information is collected and processed on the entire population, your needs along with eveyone else are made a priority in determing expenditures, thus eliminating waste and providing better care for all.)

You forgot your wallet or purse?
(No longer will you have to deal with the inconvience of toting around anything other than your smile or your makeup, it's all done automatically for you.)

Your business or place of work needs to cut costs?
(The introduction of this new system brings with it automation in payroll, taxes, insurances and benefits. no longer will you need to rely on the slow and possibly mistaken entries made with human interaction or error.
Reduce your expeditures today and enjoy the freedom and profits this new system allows.)

Your behind on your bills and have late payments?
(Enrolling into the system in its early stages, you will be provided with a one time "balancing" determination. Your accounts will be brought to current status and in some cases eliminated all together. Once you receive your user ID and system access, simply log on and receive your information from any C.H.Irs.P. agency representative.

Youre in unmanageable debt?
(act now and be one of the first to participate in this movement to freedom of care and stress and responsibility and receive $250,000 monetary credits to your account.
Remember you may be eligible for not only our "balancing determination" but you will also receive $250,000 in monetary credit, but you must apply within the next 90 days.
Imagine, a clean slate, starting over, and being able to provide for yourself your family and your loved ones as youve always wanted to, and how they deserve.
Finally the true freedom youve always wanted is here, within your reach.)

(All system conditions and functions are intended to be well regulated. The system reserves the right to provide protection of the system as principal and system participants as receivers.)

And how many would run to get in line?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can I ask for you to be chipped (into BTS)?

Do you seriously think that we'd micromanage every aspect of existence?

What of art, culture and the random element that exists beyond those factors which allow evolution.

I think it's high time that we stop playing silly buggers and face up to the fact that we will look after each other like we've always done (in spite of wars and general hatred for each other).

-m0r

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I'm going to ask that you not trash on the thread and actually use some critical thinking. There's no way you could have read and processed that fast from the time I posted.
Provide something other than your trademark.
And yes I do believe what I wrote is possible, and If you understood it, you would see it eliminates management by others, but to a system, and dangles a pay out, a reward for participation.
Dont derail my thread.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

This scenario is very possible. In this day and age people love fast, easy, and 'less complicated.' You dangle that carrot in front of their nose and my estimation is that 98% of population goes for it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I am 46, and never have I seen such a push for something, like this HC Bill. It is 2700pages plus of legal jargon. TPTB are very good at cause and effect. Cause and issues and the effect will be the people will demand you do something and poof you have a solution that APPEARS VERY logical.

Chipping obiviously has been a concern as a few states have passed legislation that prevents the federal government from micro-chipping people in their state. So yes it is on their minds. Will it happen? No idea but yes if they presented it the way you lay out, The lines would be so long to get it, it would be staggering.

The more in debt, in our own personal lives, we become, the more desperate we become and the more dependent. That is what they are hoping. Make us dependent, then they have the control. As for me, no one is putting a chip in me, no one is forcing vaccinations one me. Does that mean I may move to the front of the RED LINE? So be it....i wouldn't want to live their way anyway.

So in closing, yes I think they have plan, this is a chess game and we one, do not know all the rules of the game, and most do not even know they are playing. They are moves ahead of us, we are mearly reacting to the moves in self-preservation not stopping and thinking how we can turn the tables and make our own moves to stop them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Great thread.
I'm gonna copy and paste this to a document so i can let my kids read it. You laid it out perfectly and my gut tells me this is the way of the future of our kids and forward.

But as for me and mine.......HELL NO!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Romans 10:9]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Fine:

Criminal record for driving whilst under the influence of alcohol?:

Automatic fine and exclusion from driving.

Made prejudice comments about a particular group of people?:

Not allowed into a conference for said people to discuss solutions to said prejudice.

Post crap on the internet?:

Badge which labels you as such for the rest of your days.

Personally I'm not against any of it.

The fewer *Snip* about the better.

-m0r

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/26/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

I also bet you are one of the 98% as physical money will become worthless due to automatic sellings as will 98% of the population won't fight back if SHTF.
Although OP i do admit it sounds tempting and chances are it WILL happen eventually as well as the NWO it's a pretty common theme in our species.

The RFID ID cards will be compulsory from Early 2012 for everyone in the UK.
So i guess thats a step towards impants.

They already put the chips in our passports, then ID cards then flesh itself.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

i totally agree with you, been watching this site for some time now and it seems as though the american dream has become a nightmare and the people that think things will stay the same and that we will make it threw this upcoming atrosity are out to lunch. question though, what is it going to take for people to wake up?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I thought of pretty much all of those things too bud...

If you want to buy food you MUST have a chip, etc...
You'll wait in line for hours for the chip.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Flag for you and you could be right I hope your not because this is very close to complete control. I find it hard to understand how people could want more control and less freedom. The only thing I can figure is they are lazy and scared ad what a parental figure to help them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

This is highly possible because people want something for nothing. In their eyes, this will be the nothing...especially if they are offered 250k...for an implant that will "make thing easier." I can see it going down like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just saw a news story this morning that leans in this direction. Rice University is developing a computerized label for all goods that will allow scanners to read an entire grocery cart and ring it up as you walk by. The labels are thin enough to actually be printed on the containers. Looks like a very small circuit board. The key point of the story was how convenient this will be for shoppers. One more step . . .

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I agree with you, as people get older like me, we have seen how much our nation has changed, how much the monitoring of citizens is been enforced, what was once fiction movies plots are becoming a reality.

When people were forced into SS they gave away all aspect of their freedom and privacy to the federal government.

So yes, last year with the working of the HCR the RFIC companies were already working on how to make easier to monitor the millions of people that will be forced into mandatory health care, occurs for the convenience of the government, the medical community the private insurance companies and let no forget the public.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Seems to be a VERY plausible account of future events.

If this wasn't the exact way it IS going to happen, it will certainly be a close analogy at worst.

It's difficult to discount theories that double-blindly seem to align with our own.

Very well said, indeed...almost verbatim what I was just telling my wife not two days ago. Of course, she was figuring out the next step without help after a short while.

In fact, I'd have to say it's becoming far more apparent, to far too many people, for the powers that be to be holding on to any sense of safety themselves. Which is, IMHO, where these safety-driven, liberty ignoring laws come from in the first place.

It's becoming all too apparent that I am becoming an outlaw without even trying.

SO BE IT!

I hope they know what they're getting into...because the notions I've been extrapolating lately are certainly not in their favor.

I see pain, heartache and despair ahead...but each are a necessity to anything worth having in counter.

Certain star and flag. Bravo.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Very scary to read this. I can almost see myself viewing the commercial right now. This is definitely a probability. Absolute control, and with us all chipped no pesky Red Dawn situations. s and f.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Accomplished with out an uprising.
Actually pacification to a designed condition and uprising.
The operation would require several things.

1) a condition of despair and fear involving multiple basic life functions.
ex: economic ability to survive within their current monetary system, unable to provide basics, shelter, food, medical care.

2) an unseen yet always present threat against self and loved ones.
ex: el diablo, el kaydoe, el terro.

3) the creation of a gateway into the populace.
ex: manadatory healthcare, mandatory anything.

4) desire.
ex: through legislation that has made a waiting funnel, to receive the masses experiencing dire "created" conditions, unemployment, homeless, hunger, etc.
And a worldwide controlled financial system, "directed" into chaos.
desire is created through desperation.

Add to that, a generation or two far removed (not slightly by a few degrees but nearly 180') by technology, ethics, values, and experience,
and the stage is set.

I'm over a certain age, Ike was president when I was born.
This isnt strolling down memory lane and wishing for the "days".
This is staying current and moving right along within the ever changing now and simply being aware.
To deny that there are a certain FEW that really pull the strings, that operate and plan on a global level, like you operate and plan at your household level needs to be put to bed.
In those certain self proclaimed ruling eyes, we are seen as units, and we will be managed.
The offer will be made to make alllllllllll your troubles go away.
A cure for the fear, a cure for the needs, and it will be wrapped in the sparkling package of freedom.
YOU DESERVE TO BE FREE OF WORRY AND WANT.

YOU DESERVE TO BE TAKEN CARE OF.

YOU DESERVE TO TRAVEL WITHOUT FEAR OF HARM.

YOU DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY AND WELL FED.

YOU DESERVE TO LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE WE ALL SHARE THE SAME FREEDOM.

YOU DESERVE TO SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT KNOWING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD AND YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE JUST LIKE YOU, SAFE.

YOU DESERVE THE RIGHT AND PRIVILEGE TO SERVE YOUR COUNTRY, YOUR WORLD, TO ENJOY THE REWARDS RECEIVED THROUGH MANDATORY SERVICE.

YOU WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF FOR YOUR EFFORTS, WE WILL MAKE SURE.

and those that dont go,or speak against it will be bashed and labeled threats to the new way.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sure, it's possible.

It's possible that an alien ship will swoop down and beam-ray 6 billion people into oblivion. I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen and I won't be for this either.

There's no way they're going to just give everyone 250,000 "monetary credits." Sorta defeats the whole purpose of the slave thing.

It'd make good sci fi fiction though.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't think that this is just possible. It is inevitable. This sort of thing
will be here soon. There are people who have been dreaming about this
very thing for a long time. Well we won't have to wait much longer.
This very thing is in the works and there are working models as we
speak. The PTB are foaming at the mouth to get it into our daily lives
and will stop at nothing to accomplish THEIR goals.

I know I will be flamed for this, but take the time and read the book of
Revelation. It is coming to a place near you soon whether we like it or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Sure, it's possible.

It's possible that an alien ship will swoop down and beam-ray 6 billion people into oblivion. I'm not holding my breath waiting for it to happen and I won't be for this either.

There's no way they're going to just give everyone 250,000 "monetary credits." Sorta defeats the whole purpose of the slave thing.

It'd make good sci fi fiction though.

I havent addressed what would happen after.
Perhaps that's a good Idea.
Theyre digits, ones and zeros.
And the expenses you would incur are automatic, the rates that you would pay are determined by the same system you just rushed to subscribe to.
I'm operating from the position that deception will still be employed, that the rush to participate will be the dangling carrot.
The "system"will weed out the threats.
It's not science fiction,
what you propose is most surely science fiction.
RFID, and everything else I'm stating is already in play, and you can put your hands on it.
The "created crisis" are already moving us into that area.
LESS THAN 2% of all transactions are with tangible money, and becoming less every year.
The point is, the offer is on the table, presented as a cure, do you turn it down?
Do you see people turning it down?

to add, the theoretical 250,000 credits sounds fantastic and is a great bait and hook, yet when pressed against an unknown such as a theoretical 25,000 medical management fee, or 5,000 unemployment retraining fee it would quickly be heading to lower values.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join