It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

And those churches will recieve even more tax exemptions/501c3 benefits.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's some really good and accurate RFID information contained within this thread as well.
The foot in the door on American soil, may not be the same in every country, as long as we still have countries, but in the end, I see them all linking together.

Thanks SKL

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I can give you two likely scenarios, that can happen any day now, that would make the majoriyt of the population ready now. Yes, when you're dealing with communities/large groups, it is not best to bring change overnight because it will draw resistance. However, if you bring it about in gradual steps, and continue as you were, you'll see results in this life time. They just need the catalyst/event as a turbo or nitro boost to speed things along.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
S+F to the OP'er

Scary stuff. Makes me think of sci-fi movies like the The Running Man,Demolition Man, and The 5th element, where Bruce Willis (a cabby) is automatically fined points on his license for speeding/running red lights ect.

There will be no way to get away with breaking even the smallest of laws.

The television will CHOOSE for you what PROGRAMS you should be watching as soon as you wlk in the door.

You want a nightime coffe after dinner to come out of your "Automatic Food/Beverage Dispenser" at home? Too bad it has been deemed bad for you, or you had already reached you alloted intake for the day I'm sorry.

Heck everything will be CHOSEN for you, and what THEY think is BEST for you.

It will all be FOR YOUR WELL-BEING, and Your BEST interests will be of utmost importance

About 5-10 years after those that ran in line for these chips. Maybe sooner..., these same people will be heading to underground "freedom"bases, to have the damned things removed. We'll all be living underground like those people in Demolition Man.

The OP'er brings up MANY scary and VALID points.

No thanks, I like excess, I'm an American. These chips will make sure EVERYTHING is in perfect Moderation.

Say a cuss word, and the thing will beep and you'll hear a voice in your head saying you've just been fined 10,000 credits for cursing.

Run a red light, same thing. No kind officer to let you go with a no seat belt ticket. Nope your getting what you deserve.

Hell these chips will monitar everything. From daily intake of certain foods/calories/alchohol/tobacco. Then if the government deems you a medical risk for any of these activities you will be heavily fined or jailed if the chip detects any of these toxins entering your system.

No more harmless fun everything in moderation.

These Chips will make sure no one is overweight. Nope your freedom to have a second helping has been lost, because your above the standard weight for your age/height and sex.

Talk about TAKING FREEDOMS AWAY. Thats all this type of chipping will be doing.

Sure some features are nice, but the bulk of them ARE TRUELY TERRIFYING. (I find myself useing this word "terrifying more and more everyday in my posts here). Scary.

Read Revelations. Christian or Not, I'm not religious, but even I can see this chip is "THE MARK", the mark of evil. Those without the mark shall not be able to buy or trade goods ect,ect...sound familiar??

I hope the people in this thread saying "sign me up!" are being sarcastic. Because you don't even know what your signing up for.

Of course in the fine print of the C.H.Irs.P's agreement will be a line haveing to do with all the great and wonderful things we've promised are subject to change at any time, as we see fit.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'll have no part of it... and it is not going to be this way in my life time... thank God

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by vkturbo
I definately think this could be a reality especially if you want a majority of the poulation to start this off as everyone will see it as being saved and loads of people would sign up for it. Then the minority would pretty much be forced to follow as they wont be able to buy anything or have anything that you listed in the thread.

Doesn't matter if the money isn't there in real life there is no real money it's all just numbers and pretend money ( False Economy) it will get spent cause us humans are never content.

The government makes a problem then offers a solution that is how the population is controlled to do what the government wants

I think for people who feel they live in a dystopian society, they'll feel like this will be a way to control them. Credit cards are around, but I know that 99.999% of the businesses support cash. It's not going away any time soon. You'll just have more options. I think people overuse the word 'forced'. No one is forcing you to get chipped and you can continue trading, using your credit cards, and using cash for as long as you want. There will be added benefits for being chipped, but you won't be forced to be chipped and won't have any less rights for being so.

Granted, I do see my glass as half full, but if I didn't, life would be quite a bit more frustrating.

I feel there will be an end to actual cash, and the costs and maintenance that comes with printing and stamping.
The control in the end will be GREAT.
If you are labeled a suspect toward anything currently you can still move around and avoid the system.
Chipped society, you will be shut off.
And I understand the current strenghts of the device but as it develops so will access to it.
As the systems integrate the device will grow.
You will not enjoy the benefits you think you will, for long.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

The in roads into our lives will be built quickly and without prejudice.
The Freeeeeedom that will be coming soon as this is pitched to the masses will have your head spinning as you watch them run like herds of starving cattle to pastures in mirages.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Kudos to the OP for having the gift of foresight.

The PTB are smart. If you cannot force your will upon
others, entice them to accept what you want.

Take your medicine!
....No?

Well, how about "...here comes the choo choo train into the tunnel!"
...No?

Well, how about a nice ice cream if you swallow this
jagged little pill?
...Ahhh, there you go, good boy, good boy.
See, momma told you it wouldn't be so bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You have set up this scenario so well that it is frightening. I can see the masses making their way toward the induction centers as I type this. Well done, very scary stuff.
seeashrink

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Why do you feel that cash will go away? It's been around for THOUSANDS of years. Even in the form of Scrip or trade currency, it'll be around for a LOOONG time.

Even with the advent of a world government, there will STILL be cash currency. I'm not sure what event or trend you've seen that would state otherwise. Even with credit cards I can get cash from them right now if I wanted. Cash isn't going away. It'll have less of a niche with the ease of transactions and unless something goes HORRIBLY awry, it'll be secure and it'll be YOURS. There will be occurrences of theft and control, but it's nothing that doesn't happen with cash right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Absolutely. Freedom is the ability to choose your destiny. The chip is just the method by which they can read your activity. It's no different whether I carry it in my wallet or have an intra-muscular implant. If you don't think the government can't get information from what you currently do, you'd probably be surprised. Those of you with fertile imaginations though, won't be.

People afraid of change will continue to be afraid. The paranoid will still continue, even though the quality of the majority of lives will be greatly increased through these changes.

Yes, some people will probably use this power inappropriately, and there is only so much power that people will give up.

I'd participate in the chipping plan under the conditions specified by the OP though. In my eyes, I'm only giving up inconveniences and picking up a few efficiencies along the way.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by grahag]

I am sorry but I have to ask if you have been keeping up with current events?
Although I do agree that we are being tracked and data mined already now in todays age, we do have the freedom of not going along with the control that this entails. Case in point, EMPIRE spoke of the public transportation in Amsterdam using what is called, "Chipknip", and being a long time resident in Northern Europe, I can also say that in Rotterdam Chipknip is also used to pay for parking. Sorry, not used but forced upon you. Even if you come from out of the city, area, state or country, you can only pay for parking in Rotterdam with Chipknip.
I find this most insulting and an infringment on my personal freedoms and liberties..Period. How is it a city board, politicians can make a rule, statute, demanding that if you come to Rotterdam, in a car, and want to park it within the city limits of Rotterdam. Then you must pay with this one method only.

Obviously I have some unpaid parking ticket fines and to this day refuse to pay them. That being my choice, I do realise that it is a bit risky to travel to Rotterdam anytime soon.

My point is, are you really ready to give up your freedom of choice just to have false security sold to you by those who already control access to the things, places, services that you might want or desire? Then they are betting that you will be more then willing to take the chip for things that have become necessary for normal life.
Still a good thing?

As far as the PTB using said technology in-appropriately, well that has been answered again and again and again, most recently HCR.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Can I ask for you to be chipped (into BTS)?

Do you seriously think that we'd micromanage every aspect of existence?

What of art, culture and the random element that exists beyond those factors which allow evolution.

Yes. You factor in art and culture specific economies into the matrix to automate everything. Everyone's cost of living would change accordingly, concurrently, in real-time.

That's the point of all the economic issues. To bankrupting all the countries. Is to create an entirely liquid mark with horizontally integrated citizens, further solidifying a totalitarean power structure.

You should check out Alfred Billy Bielek. He describes a culture much like the OP is describing. And truthfully would solve almost every world crisis. By sacrificing freedom to control, and being locked into a new fuedal system. A technological medieval age.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I absolutely agree. And sadly I probably would participate because I could use the money. Even though I know it is bad. Sad right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

You wont need cash, it's used less than 2% of the time currently, we also didnt have this technology until recently either.
Go to the Fed and read read read, there's alot of interesting stuff in all that boring script and reports.
(until they take it down)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Thank god I'm not a paranoid christian, I would love to get a chip that would make my life easier, sign me up too!

You're thanking God for not listening to His warning? What you're thanking him for was foretold thousands of years ago...and you're happy that your eyes are wide shut? SMH

[edit on 25-3-2010 by NuLife]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No Cash=No "black" Money i.e. Money that is attained illegally or money for services rendered that are not taxed. If everything is registered..All money, then there will be no crime, or so the thought goes... However, I see the criminal underworld making it's own cash. What's that line in Jurassic Park? Nature will find a way.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
As a Christian that has done his homework, this is exactly how I see it happening. Likewise, I fear there will be many, even in the Church, that will fall all over theirselves to get the chip... or some other biometric device like you decribe.

Get the chip, for all the right reasons.... How will that make people like me appear when we refuse the chip?... fundamentalist radicals, terrorists, outlaws, old fashioned, boy...won't we be popular?

This will open the door to the persecution that follows the "mark" as described in the Bible... even if it is all in our minds and faith, it will reinforce our beliefs.

I can foresee so many repeats of Waco and Ruby Ridge as the "beast government" tries to reel in the "end-time Christian radicals." We will be forced to give up our jobs, our homes, our children will be threatened by Social Services, we will face neglect and abuse charges, be forced to go underground... figuratively and literally. Can you imagine the carnage as the US/World/NWO governments weigh down on heavily armed fundamentalists Christians in rural areas... we will be seen as no better than Bin Laden.

It can all be made better if we just take the chip... for those of you not Christian and unfamiliar with our belief that in Revelation 13 of the New Testament of the Bible, a "beast government" and the anti-christ will force all to take a mark, you will not be able to buy-sell-trade without the mark. The consequence of taking the "mark" are terrible boils and festering sores breaking out on the body months later, followed by the knowledge that you chose the riches of the world over the rewards of choosing God and spiritual rewards, this is followed by judgement for denouncing God and Hell.

Some may poo-poo such beliefs, but the fact that prophesy from 2000 years ago is coming to be fulfilled in almost literal terms only reinforces our faith.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

When it first comes out only those who can afford it will have it. Thats why I say 10-15 years.

Expect the Military and wealthy tech geeks to have it first.

At some point Apple will probably make an affordable mainstream version, could be called the iChip.

Before we get the iChip though we will have something that might be called iGlasses, where the PAN or Personal Area Network will work through a pair of glasses and retinal display. Touchscreens will be virtual, using technology developed from Microsoft's project Natal. So you'll see your virtual iPhone/Pad through the retinal display, but it won't physically be there.

The iChip, won't use a retinal display, but will act as a neural interface. It will send the signal straight to your brain. So your virtual iPhone/Pad will technically be a virtual hallucination. What is real and virtual will begin to blur.

Whats really scary about the technology is that memories will at some point be recordable and transmitted to backup drives. At some point, someone will start editing, deleting and manipulating people's memories.

Oh and the best part yet, wait till hackers start hacking your iChip! Electronic '___' meet Total Recall.

I know some people are thinking, no way this is Star Wars stuff.

DARPA's microinterface:
www.darpa.mil...

Interactive Computation at the Bio/Info/Micro Interface
www.brown.edu...

Optical disc offers 500GB storage
news.bbc.co.uk...

DaTARIUS drives testing into the 4th generation of optical storage - Holographic
www.datarius.com...

First excitonic photonic circuit built
www.i-micronews.com...

The Sci Fi stuff is when they start injecting people with nanite based interfaces. Maybe 50 years, who knows. Its even scarier than the iChip!

[edit on 25/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I posted a thread like this last year:

Reasons everyone will WANT The Chip
www.abovetopsecret.com...

People have known all of this for a long time, but the part where it actually happens is right about now...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
From that thread, some basics that everyone should be aware of:

In order to be better prepared for what anyone who believes they will deny this technology until left with no other choice will face, we need to know how it will be marketed and made desirable to the majority.

I will list here the current ways that I know this technology is being planned, tested, and prepared for mainstream use, along with ways that it will be directly marketed to the public - through job creation, court cases, laws, mainstream news and media, services, and many other ways that we need to start thinking about.
These technologies will completely change health care, the judicial system, law enforcement, crime prevention, and of course the basic rights of everyone. Prevention is a keyword here, more specifically, Preventative Technology. You'll be hearing this term a lot in the coming decade.

What is currently planned is so much more than what you may have already heard about, the RF (radio frequency) chip. It is actually a combination of three separate microchip technologies: RF, Biometric, and GPS(global positioning system).

The RF technology: Capable of storing and transmitting digital information. This information is dynamic and can be updated at any time. It can also store and transmit biometric and GPS information. When used in combination with GPS technology, can provide the ultimate in identity protection, leading to widespread and possibly enforced use as identification and secure digital payment method.

The Biometric Chip: Capable of detecting an array of health problems, monitoring vital signs, and conducting instant blood tests. These will be sold mostly from a health and emergency prevention angle. It is possible they will be used to monitor children and teens for drug use. They may also be used to prevent driving or operating heavy machinery under the influence. They may also be used in combination with other technologies to safely shut down vehicles and heavy machinery during a health emergency. These will probably also be used in combination with GPS implant coordinates to provide streamlined emergency services.

The GPS function: Will be fought over, and strongly for, with quite a lot of fervor. The arguments in favor of this technology will include streamlined emergency services, the protection of children, and adults, against kidnapping. The ability to streamline the location and arrest of criminals. Strict adherence to all posted speed limits, enforced by satellite with tickets instantly issued digitally.

It is definitely coming, and if the majority is ever won over, that will be the end of it - so we had better get ahead of the game while we are still at the beginning.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join