It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 7
60
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Its not my responisibility to teach you or hold your hand to walk you thru it. I am not your guide. You can either research it or not. I dont care which you choose. Its not up to me to "prove it to you" to validate it. I know whats going on and so do others.
*besides, you are starting to sound a little bit confrontational, saying Im paranoid and tinfoil hat and all that. your opinion of me (someone you know nothing about) means nothing to to me and adds nothing to the post. if you are attempting to troll me, or feed disino to derail anything Im saying, you will fail. people that really know whats going on will think for themselves and research it and come to a conclusion, or they will stay asleep. it will not matter for me personally.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]


dude? You trolled the thread by saying things like "now that the gov is our healthcare overlord" alluded to us being forced into vaccinations, quarantine etc and said that is the case now. Then you state that you and others know, but you dont have to explain? Thats not how a discussion works. If someone asks for clarification, you should provide it. The OP was discussing chip implants and you decided to use that as your launching pad for gov overlords currently in place.



>>> ok, so let me get this straight: you didnt like the fact that I used a term you are uncomfortable with by saying "healthcare overlord", and now you are making that the central point for saying I have a tin hat and this and that. Now, you are calling me a troll as a result. from now on all run every post by you first so you can check to see if any of my wording is too uncomfortable for you.




posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 




I was trying to have a civil conversation with you. I asked why you called the gov our overlords and asked what freedoms were taken away from you. You responded by telling me I need to wake up.

Now if I need to wake up, then please explain what I am not aware of. I would like to know what you and others are aware of considering the gov control over healthcare. Im serious. I am not aware of the gov being in direct control over anything healthcare related. (Other than new insurance regulations)


PLEASE stop trying to re-inject the same situation under a new pretense. I told you Im not your guide, you have google. use it. AND YOU STILL say^^ "I would like to know what you and others are aware of considering the gov control over healthcare. Im serious. I am not aware of the gov being in direct control over anything healthcare related. (Other than new insurance regulations)" move on. go look up some info yourself. just start googling words you see that make you uncomfortable. then, you wont even need me, google can satisfy whatever teacher role you want me to take. if you are too lazy, Im not you surrogate to information.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


Its not my responisibility to teach you or hold your hand to walk you thru it. I am not your guide. You can either research it or not. I dont care which you choose. Its not up to me to "prove it to you" to validate it. I know whats going on and so do others.
*besides, you are starting to sound a little bit confrontational, saying Im paranoid and tinfoil hat and all that. your opinion of me (someone you know nothing about) means nothing to to me and adds nothing to the post. if you are attempting to troll me, or feed disino to derail anything Im saying, you will fail. people that really know whats going on will think for themselves and research it and come to a conclusion, or they will stay asleep. it will not matter for me personally.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]


dude? You trolled the thread by saying things like "now that the gov is our healthcare overlord" alluded to us being forced into vaccinations, quarantine etc and said that is the case now. Then you state that you and others know, but you dont have to explain? Thats not how a discussion works. If someone asks for clarification, you should provide it. The OP was discussing chip implants and you decided to use that as your launching pad for gov overlords currently in place.



>>> ok, so let me get this straight: you didnt like the fact that I used a term you are uncomfortable with by saying "healthcare overlord", and now you are making that the central point for saying I have a tin hat and this and that. Now, you are calling me a troll as a result. from now on all run every post by you first so you can check to see if any of my wording is too uncomfortable for you.


Nobody said anything of the sort. Take it easy.
Look; healthcare overlord is an extreme statement. I didn't make me uncomfortable as much as I found it to be just wrong (incorrect).
Healthcare overlord to me implies a socialist system by which the government is in complete control over every aspect of healthcare. The current plan is nowhere near anything like that. That's why I asked about your declaration. The rest of your premise resides on the gov controlling healthcare. Since they aren't, your argument is paranoid delusion. Now perhaps there are things in the bill which I am not aware of. Seeing as you know more about than I, maybe you could support your own claims and explain to me what leads you feel this way?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 




I was trying to have a civil conversation with you. I asked why you called the gov our overlords and asked what freedoms were taken away from you. You responded by telling me I need to wake up.

Now if I need to wake up, then please explain what I am not aware of. I would like to know what you and others are aware of considering the gov control over healthcare. Im serious. I am not aware of the gov being in direct control over anything healthcare related. (Other than new insurance regulations)


PLEASE stop trying to re-inject the same situation under a new pretense. I told you Im not your guide, you have google. use it. AND YOU STILL say^^ "I would like to know what you and others are aware of considering the gov control over healthcare. Im serious. I am not aware of the gov being in direct control over anything healthcare related. (Other than new insurance regulations)" move on. go look up some info yourself. just start googling words you see that make you uncomfortable. then, you wont even need me, google can satisfy whatever teacher role you want me to take. if you are too lazy, Im not you surrogate to information.



I did google it. Everything you say is dead wrong. Now unless you care to show otherwise I will be on my way.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


haha there you go again saying Im having paranoid delusion. you cant make me play any little games like that, no matter if you say every type of conspiracy slander you can think of. now, if you can site a specific idea or concept, I will give you some things you can research yourself, as Im sure many on here can; but again, you must research for yourself. Im not your guide.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 



I did google it. Everything you say is dead wrong.


HAHA! there you go AGAIN! what did you google? everything word I typed? and it was all dead wrong? wow



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


by the way, you are a fast googler! I dont see how you researched everything I said in the 35 seconds it to for you to re-type. that is a special gift you have, my friend! you scanned the whole internet in less than a minute!

** retype = repost, I meant

[edit on 25-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012
 


Ok fair enough.

Please point me toward researching how the gov is currently mandating vaccinations. I will gladly read all of the material.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
in the matrix, the game plays YOU!

You know everything you're proposing is fine and dandy, but the only benefit to putting a chip inside someone is the whole "oops i lost my wallet".

They already have "scannable" credit cards. ATM they kinda suck tho they never read correctly.

The reason people dont like it is because it turns us into monotonous robots. If all of the work for running society is now gone, what work will be left?

The only work you will do is that which keeps society running. This essentially turns you into a slave to the system. Exactly like the matrix.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I will glady do that, if you will admit to me what you googled that I was dead wrong about. did you google/research anything, or did you lie so you could tell me I was dead wrong?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


by the way, you are a fast googler! I dont see how you researched everything I said in the 35 seconds it to for you to re-type. that is a special gift you have, my friend! you scanned the whole internet in less than a minute!

** retype = repost, I meant

[edit on 25-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]


lol. I didnt google it right then and there! The bill has been law long enough to search for data. I read a lot yesterday. As much as I could actually



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
in the matrix, the game plays YOU!

You know everything you're proposing is fine and dandy, but the only benefit to putting a chip inside someone is the whole "oops i lost my wallet".

^^^^^ who says thats the only benefit (for the controllers)? you? who are you then?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
I will glady do that, if you will admit to me what you googled that I was dead wrong about. did you google/research anything, or did you lie so you could tell me I was dead wrong?


No I will not. The gov is not healthcare overlord. Of the 50 or so pages I read, I saw no direct evidence of the gov being in control over who insurance companies can or cannot enroll/deny, other than not being allowed to decline new clients who have a pre existing condition anymore.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
some of the context of the HC bill (very agonizing coding), combined with some stipulations in the patriot act and patriot act 2, make this out to be a very treacherous path, and the HC is more of a vehicle for other things yet to come.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


so to save you the trouble of having to call me anymore names, I'll just ask you in short form: do you think/believe that the HC bill is a vehicle by which to ultimately force the R.F.I.D. chip? yes or no



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
some of the context of the HC bill (very agonizing coding), combined with some stipulations in the patriot act and patriot act 2, make this out to be a very treacherous path, and the HC is more of a vehicle for other things yet to come.


YES! That's what I want you to clarify for me. The thing is over 2k pages. I couldn't find many things which those pages make up obviously. All the stuff I read was centered on the difference between the old system and the new. Honestly, the changes I read weren't exactly groundbreaking. 2000 pages are pretty in depth though. Please try to explain what I dont understand, if you know what is within the confines of the 2000 page bill.
As of now, again, it seems to me that the gov. has no direct control over where patients elect to go for treatment, and whether or not the insurance cos can refuse them.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


so to save you the trouble of having to call me anymore names, I'll just ask you in short form: do you think/believe that the HC bill is a vehicle by which to ultimately force the R.F.I.D. chip? yes or no


IO havent called you one name actually. Please stop being angry. I am having a discussion. I apologize for saying your theory was paranoid delusion. From where I stand it does sound that way. I was joking about the hat obviously as i dont know you. I wasnt trying to insult you or anything. I was being cynical. Its the way I am.

As for the bill being a vehicle for mandated chip implants; I wouldn't think so. I would think that if there were something that profound within the bill that the GOP would have been all over it. They invented death panels\ propoganda for cryin out loud.

To be honest, I wasnt aware that chip implants were anywhere in the bill. I would think if they were, that it would be common knowledge by now. Thats kind of a big deal.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain
 


I'll tell you right now, if your quest is genuine in finding out the truth, you are spinning your wheels looking for minutia contained in the coding of that bill. there is a reason that legislation is SOOO rediculously thick and confusing. It is designed deliberately that way. tptb are only empowered by jargon. break free of those chains. look at the fact that the govt. is using this as a framework for future events. look at how/where this fits into history. and you never answered my yes/ no question up there



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


so to save you the trouble of having to call me anymore names, I'll just ask you in short form: do you think/believe that the HC bill is a vehicle by which to ultimately force the R.F.I.D. chip? yes or no


IO havent called you one name actually. Please stop being angry. I am having a discussion. I apologize for saying your theory was paranoid delusion. From where I stand it does sound that way. I was joking about the hat obviously as i dont know you. I wasnt trying to insult you or anything. I was being cynical. Its the way I am.

As for the bill being a vehicle for mandated chip implants; I wouldn't think so. I would think that if there were something that profound within the bill that the GOP would have been all over it. They invented death panels\ propoganda for cryin out loud.

To be honest, I wasnt aware that chip implants were anywhere in the bill. I would think if they were, that it would be common knowledge by now. Thats kind of a big deal.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain
 


I'll tell you right now, if your quest is genuine in finding out the truth, you are spinning your wheels looking for minutia contained in the coding of that bill. there is a reason that legislation is SOOO rediculously thick and confusing. It is designed deliberately that way. tptb are only empowered by jargon. break free of those chains. look at the fact that the govt. is using this as a framework for future events. look at how/where this fits into history. and you never answered my yes/ no question up there


Well let us propose that chips arent anywhere in the bill at all. Wouldn't you think that republicans against the bill have tons of lawyers to interpret the bill, find the complete gov control stipulations, then reveal it to the public????
That is of course unless there really is no party system and the gov is all 1 giant ploy to divert our attention ie David Icke etc. I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory though.



new topics

top topics



 
60
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join