It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Lets hope youre right, but I dont imagine that global governance will allow non participation. This will be a forced fork in the road for continued commerce and presented as a cure, I dont see any countries not wanting to continue to be recognized not trying to implement this onto their populations.
Key word forced, thru needs based demand.
Food-Shelter-Employment.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
Maybe if I type it out one more time, it will sink in:

If you are not willing to have this technology implanted, you will be required to carry it on you at all times. If you are caught without it, you will be detained and prosecuted.

ok, maybe one more time will help.

If you don't get it put in you, you'll have to carry it, or they'll punish you.

Is that plain enough yet?

Ok: So move to Canada. We need more workers to fund our retirement. No big deal at all. No chip? Big hugs! Come on up, we need workers! That applies to Mexico as well! Move north, we have plenty of Wal-Marts at which to buy reasonably warm outer wear! Come onnnnnnn up!

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This entire scenario sounds like it came from the testimony of a time traveler. Specifically, I believe that one of the participants of the Montauk experiments described a future world much like the one described in the thread, I believe the year was 2745 or something like that. He described a world in which all of your needs were met and everyone was expected to contribute to society in some manner.

IMO, when the truth about free energy is exposed, it will be the beginning of the trend to a world envisioned in the thread. For the average person, 80% of their labors are performed just to cover the cost of energy, whether that energy is used directly by that individual or used to manufacture products needed by that individual to sustain their lifestyle. It's all about energy. Energy not gold, is the true benchmark by which to measure monetary wealth and power.

I don't know if the world envisioned in the thread is good or bad as it contains elements that could be viewed either way depending on the vantage point of each individual. What I do know is, "The Only Thing To Fear Is Fear Itself."

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I would imagine that recorded GPS information will NOT be available to the public, not even to a person employer. Even people who love and appreciate implant technology will not want their lives to be an open book.

I highly doubt that answering to your employer about your location database is something that people will have to worry about - it just doesn't make sense that there would be low level access to this information.

The GPS information will be used to locate criminals, locate people in need of an emergency response, lost/senile children and adults, to monitor travel speeds and issue tickets, and other real-time applications.

If a lodat database IS kept for everyone, then I'd imagine one of the few ways it would be used would be in court, to prove where someone was or was not at the time of a crime taking place.

This alone has HUGE implications...

I promise that almost every way that these technologies can and will be used has already been thought of, and most are already well planned. Not saying I don't appreciate your effort, I just find it annoying that any of this is "new" to someone interested in the subject, the information should be more common.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by maus80]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I would imagine that recorded GPS information will NOT be available to the public, not even to a person employer. I highly doubt that answering to your employer about your location database is something that people will have to worry about - it just doesn't make sense that there would be low level access to this information.

Not saying I don't appreciate your effort, I just find it annoying that any of this is "new" to someone interested in the subject, the information should be more common.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by maus80]

I cannot mention the corporations name, I can tell you that I worked for them, it is media and they are huge.
You are issued a company paid for cell and lap top that you are 100% responsible for and believe it or not, you are tracked, your locations , (your items) are known at a moments notice.
To some, this is new information.
To some its denied or refuted or scoffed at information.
Though you, I and others may understand it, still demands that the information is shared, and I still have a lot to keep up on as the technology advances and changes.
I'm not trying to be annoying.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trank31337
Well, I am about 30k in debt, I'm 23, and I'm unemployed, and no college degree. And as long as I can still play music, listen to music, and eat whatever I want, go wherever I want, I don't care what chips are in me and who's watching me or why....hell, people are always watching me! On the streets we all watch each other, not to mention that pesky voice in my head!

Ah, yes, another success story from the public school system. You are exactly what you are programmed to be. Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You're not being annoying at all, I'm only annoyed that all of this hasn't been more widely and openly discussed.

Your info on employers that use GPS tracking on their employees at all times is news to me, I'll have to do more research. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by dreamingawake

This Video was Posted by SpartanKingLeonidas on a similar thread . In it they discuss Chipping Pets , and the adverse effects it has on their Health . Imagine then what it could do to a Human Body......

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

A quick search turned up this wiki...

en.wikipedia.org...

I haven't researched it thoroughly, but 1 in a million is fairly benign (pardon the pun) for serious complications. Another case of someone saying it on the radio and it becomes truth, even when it's not. Granted, the Wiki may not be true, but I'm more likely to believe something with citations and some guy (or girl) on the street.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

You're not being annoying at all, I'm only annoyed that all of this hasn't been more widely and openly discussed.

Your info on employers that use GPS tracking on their employees at all times is news to me, I'll have to do more research. Thanks!

Almost all cellphones manufactured within the last 2 years have some sort of GPS location hardware built into them. In my case, my company that issued my Blackberry has chosen to forgo the expense and privacy issues and left the GPS turned off. Most laptops with a WWAN connection also have GPS built into them. If yours is going to be turned on, it'll be in a employment contract. It won't be done without your knowledge.

RFID doesn't have the capacity for GPS... Yet... The power requirements for GPS are just too much for a chip that small. All RFID is currently passive, meaning that information isn't sent unless you pulse it with EM and charge it enough to broadcast.

Most proximity badges for secured companies use this technology. I deal with it every day and am in charge of the systems where I work.

You folks are freaking out about technology that's 10 years down the road. By then, you'll have something else to freak out over, I'm sure.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

You folks are freaking out about technology that's 10 years down the road. By then, you'll have something else to freak out over, I'm sure.

That's fine if you embrace it and want to be a participant in the technology and the lifestyle it will demand and provide, that is your choice.
You seem intelligent enough to know that not everyone will want to participate and I wouldnt dismiss the "worry" so quickly, I'd be more inclined to label it a serious concern.
There were once those that were all for imprinting humans to keep better records on them.
Alot of those imprinted were dispatched.
Seems reversed in this scenario though,
those imprinted or chipped will now be recognized as safe and good and part of the system.
Those chipped will be FREEEE to serve and be served.
All and all its the furthest situation from natural human existence I can think of.
This will be appealing to some.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 Senators think Biometric ID is good.

Here's some information that indicates this is not something that is years and years away.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There is no way this will take ten years, as if that is really a long time. The mass storage already exists. The networks are getting better every day. As soon as storage and transmission cross a certain threshold, everything will fall into place like clockwork.

The implant will be a combination of rfid, biometric, and gps technology.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

There is no way this will take ten years, as if that is really a long time. The mass storage already exists. The networks are getting better every day. As soon as storage and transmission cross a certain threshold, everything will fall into place like clockwork.

My thoughts exactly.
Just looking at my lifetime on this planet, what is accepted as common now was proposed as fantasy or make believe or futuristic only 7 presidents ago.
Talking into a portable communicator, purchases without cash, space travel, cloning, mapping the human genome, etc, I'm sure we could compile a great list.
Then there are the assumptions from those past times that if uttered then most would have laughed and said "never happen".
America would stop being a producer of goods, twelve year old girls would look early twenties, nudity would be on television, citizens would be forced to make certain purchases, the american population would live under a blanket of manufactured fear constantly promoted by news media, and once again the list can go on and on.
As our families become more divided and as our personal lives are less interactive with eachother, as grandparents and parents pass away and the minds of our replacing youth become more controlled, the devices that are introduced and the control that they carry within, will fill the void of their desperation to sustain themselves within their habits and needs and you will see a conquered population of obedient zombies serving the leading class.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
In reading the OP, all I have to say is: I've never been easily surprised, swayed, convinced or moved in too many directions aside from my own intuition, and from a teen, I've warned friends that we are born in interesting times. And now in my 30s, I see that not only was I closer to right, than lunacy, but not alone in that thought.

I got a chill @ reading the original post. As its so possible in the immediate future, than not, that to not be able to see it, given the evolution currency has progressed to a nearly ficticious digital value back by belief, not something tangible, that a person/people would have to be blind or in anticipation of such a future.

This move has been a steady march, with the whip cracking(wars, terror & economic strife etc) on the backs of the masses to ensure they keep heads down and feet forward since at least the earliest 20th century in america. In europe, it goes even further into the past.

Great post!! Albeit chilling......

I only wonder now, if each example you mentioned, can be seen in the current health bill?

[edit on 31-3-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Well, if this does indeed happen, what you will see is groups of people who will choose to live off the grid. The pictures "the Running Man", and "Demolition man" both had classes of people who chose to shun the "Utopian socitey" to live free. There will always be people who choose freedom over the government running roughshod over their lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
www.abovetopsecret.com...

2 Senators think Biometric ID is good.

Here's some information that indicates this is not something that is years and years away.

I deal with biometrics every day and I can tell you it's a long way from mass consumption. There's too many issues with it and the only reason we use it is to ensure a high level of security in a low traffic area. It's very high maintenance. With that said, I'm excited about the stride in biometrics. Imagine never having to remember another password again. That alone is worth the trouble and concern.

Definitely be concerned with the technology to be misused, but don't let your fear of the unknown or having "chicken little" syndrome prevent you from implementing technology which has the potential to move mankind forward and improve the quality of everyone's lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It sounds like we're in agreement over the majority of things, except for the use/misuse and the timeframe. I DO tend to pad things a bit so that it might take more or less time depending on the circumstances, but it IS coming. Lets hope it's more for the good of mankind than the detriment.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Wow! I gotta tell ya H.E.A., this is a fantastic thread (I don't think I've said that thrice in the whole time I've been here)! Just wow, man.

The only thing I might be able to add is that the foundation for this scenario has already been established. I'd say about in about 1944:

Originally stated in The 1944 State of the Union Address
Originally uttered by Franklin D. Roosevelt
... ... ...

Among these are:
  1. The right to a useful and remunerative job in the industries or shops or farms or mines of the Nation;

2. The right to earn enough to provide adequate food and clothing and recreation;

3. The right of every farmer to raise and sell his products at a return which will give him and his family a decent living;

4. The right of every businessman, large and small, to trade in an atmosphere of freedom from unfair competition and domination by monopolies [(EDIT) note: nothing about duopolies here] at home or abroad;

5. The right of every family to a decent home;

6. The right to adequate medical care and the opportunity to achieve and enjoy good health;

7. The right to adequate protection from the economic fears of old age, sickness, accident, and unemployment;

8. The right to a good education.
All of these rights spell security. And after this war is won we must be prepared to move forward, in the implementation of these rights, to new goals of human happiness and well-being. ...

I can see them using this in their usual, ill-justified, malicious kind of way.
Hell, I don't think they'd have to change one word of this to mutilate it...and deliver it as gospel, savior and solution to the problems they invented, they will.

It almost brings me to tears that something seemingly so well-intentioned could be used in such a way. But if there's anything TPTB have proven to me (and themselves) time and time again, it's that they would in fact get away with using it, even if only a mere catalyst to their over-arching agenda. And I can also see it seeming so unbelievable to the masses, as to provide nothing but laughter (albeit tentative) and ridicule (a tactic they've used over and over again quite successfully) - compounded and enhanced by confused disbelief and willful ignorance.

It Truly is a brilliant, and more to the point patient plan. Let's just hope they're more patient than we are...even if in a dreadful, procrastinating kind of way.

With an overwhelming sense of violation: Tears... tears... tears... more tears... disgust... vomiting... shaking... panic... disappointment... hopelessness... anger... Anger... ANGER... ... ... ... ... not-so-lonely, but hopeful cabin fever.

Thank You for an amazing thread, I only hope I was able to add to it somehow.

Color me friendly and protective.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostrashawnus
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Well, if this does indeed happen, what you will see is groups of people who will choose to live off the grid. The pictures "the Running Man", and "Demolition man" both had classes of people who chose to shun the "Utopian socitey" to live free. There will always be people who choose freedom over the government running roughshod over their lives.

And the imposed suffering and mocking that will come with that will be presented, with a script, to those operating within the system.
Rather than being observed as free thinking men and women, we will be made to look dangerous, or neglectful.
We will be cut-off, deemed non participants,
doesnt play well with others, and should be reported or brought in for questioning and education.
We will be presented as threats to the population and hunted as such.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

The disbelief that a plan like this is in action, has been in action, and will be implemented at whatever cost, whatever action needed,
has been the best assistance and ally the plan has had.
Those that can see, are labeled as crazy, paranoid, suffering from delusions.
Their credibility is smeared, by well positioned often repeated news stories, or comedic commentary, by talking heads in both entertainment and government.
Just following my own adventure through discovery and awareness, there are many designed distractions, pitfalls, gaps and to often missed links that can throw a person off or cause an abandonment or frustrating cease in the progress to putting the pieces together.
Yet, it's there.
It's within religion, government, written or omitted history and current and unfolding plans being implemented.
It's presented as entertainment to introduce the idea, it's a solution offered to remedy a created crisis, it's unseen enemies made real by repeated words spoken with fear, it's pointing at shadows and propping up puppets.
It's a plan to control a created species that has unpredictably found autonomy and free will and individual thought, that has performed as bound slaves, as unknowing willing slaves, and seeks true freedom,
and as its population has grown, has been used to continue, without its own knowledge, tasks to aid and allow the growth of its rulers and the systems around it, to provide even greater control over them.
We have been fooled, by our own kind, who in turn have either been fooled ,or profited by submission.
The two forces have rapidly been entering an intersection where only one will survive, and only one, up to this point, has had knowledge of the others approach.
But that is changing, very quickly, and it is unacceptable.
Hence the acceleration of events and implementation.
Our only hope is that OUR awakening exceeds the speed we're currently traveling in the darkness and shadows being cast.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join