It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Air does not reflect light. If the reflections are from cars approaching from the east there would still have to be something between you and the trees to reflect the light. Something transparent. And smooth. Like glass.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]

This is precisely what i have been trying to explain, I've taken over 2000 photographs with my sony cybershot. Some in natural light outdoors and some in artificial light indoors. All with different angles and lighting conditions. I've seen natural sunglare and i've seen artificial light glare in camera shots but for something to reflect an object in such a way there has to be a reflective 'source' material to bounce back from... I've never seen air reflect an object ... EVER.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Looks a bit like a defroster vent. As much as it looks like a car, anyway.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Where the person drew the two > < would be the (back of the?) vehicle. I'd almost say it's a white vehicle. It is tipping downwards. Heading east.

Where the * is, that would be the street line (in which, the car rests on top)

Yes, Correct!

If that object is reflected in the windcreen and is a small hatchback travelling the opposite direction then the witness took this behind the glass as i stated, which isn't outside the car.

Again, Yes thats correct and self evident.

You see for me, during this whole story there have been far too many discrepancies already, was she 'in or out' of the car?

How about this, she's driving home, snaps the sunset,
snaps a couple more as she continues driving (albeit slower), (all photos from in the car). Gets home, sees a peice of autumn leaf
that had blown across the outside of the windscreen as the pics were taken, thinks UfO.
The peice of leaf would appear black from the unlit interior of the car (note time of day) and illumination (sunset and streetlights) behind it.
Or Maybe the reason she took 4 more shots is because she assumed the dark moving shape (leaf or other windblown debris) was a ufo.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The street light is definately the same colour as the other street lights so I'm leaning street light as this stage but give me irrefuteable proof n ill jump ship lol.

Does that camera have a multiple shot function, would make lining up all the different shots easier that way if all shot that way,less shaking. would make it look pretty consistent if shooting from in the car also, hold the button down turn camera post best pics.

Just some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by missfee

(Cowering in the corner)
You weren't supposed to read that and I apologize. It's just that this 'tough' audience gets me riled up. I sincerly am sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by missfee

G'day missfee

I have found the spot.

However I can't duplicate your photo so easily from my own iPhone because I haven't downloaded the zoom application.

There's always something isn't there

Fair dinkum it's hot!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Thanks
I see what you mean now but I don't think this is the right explanation. I'm leaning towards something inside the car, like the beam I circled here.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Thanks
I see what you mean now but I don't think this is the right explanation. I'm leaning towards something inside the car, like the beam I circled here.

Oh for the love of gawd. We're now having one of those ink-blotter tests (smile)
I see vehicle.
You see neck-rest
Phage see's the car vent.

Anyone for Elvis?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Is it really autumn there? No wonder their toilets flush the opposite way from us! So.....should I apply opposite-logic in everything Fiona says?
I'm just askin'!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Uh oh. Fiona left.
She either was insulted (by my less-than-complimentary) posts or.....she got busted (or of course, she's just tending to other matters within her life)

Fiona......I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings. But I wrote it behind your back (not in your face) so, that should count, no?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

It seems Fiona has left.
Tell us, what's the streetlight situation there.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What do you mean left?
As in Signed out?

Or as she deleted her ATS account?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Superiorraw

Offline.
You cannot delete your own account. ATS owns you.

link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

Where the person drew the two > < would be the (back of the?) vehicle. I'd almost say it's a white vehicle. It is tipping downwards. Heading east.

Where the * is, that would be the street line (in which, the car rests on top)

Yes, Correct!

If that object is reflected in the windcreen and is a small hatchback travelling the opposite direction then the witness took this behind the glass as i stated, which isn't outside the car.

Again, Yes thats correct and self evident.

You see for me, during this whole story there have been far too many discrepancies already, was she 'in or out' of the car?

How about this, she's driving home, snaps the sunset,
snaps a couple more as she continues driving (albeit slower), (all photos from in the car). Gets home, sees a peice of autumn leaf
that had blown across the outside of the windscreen as the pics were taken, thinks UfO.
The peice of leaf would appear black from the unlit interior of the car (note time of day) and illumination (sunset and streetlights) behind it.
Or Maybe the reason she took 4 more shots is because she assumed the dark moving shape (leaf or other windblown debris) was a ufo.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

How about, people quit talking absolute rubbish, show some manners and quit calling the person, in effect, a liar.

If you have read my posts on here i have quite convincingly proved all these photographs were taken from, virtually the same vantage point. Otherwise you could not line them up as they do.

The evidence back Ms Hartigan's story up that, she took the pictures from one position and she has explained what that position was.

Ms hartigan has come on an explained herself, to some extent, so why don't people just show a little respect and and quit, coming the raw prawn. That Ms hartigan has returned after several members have called her an out and out hoaxer and gloated about it, suggests , to me, she might just have an interesting tale to tell, if people would just get off their self appointed soap boxes and act with a little decorum.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by FireMoon]

link   
reply to post by Phage

G'day Phage

I'm at the site with Fiona.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Do you believe that the "big orange light" she talked about was not the streetlight?

Really?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Phage

G'day Phage

I'm at the site with Fiona.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Cool if it wasnt so hot id be there too!
lol

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Do you believe that the "big orange light" she talked about was not the streetlight?

Really?

That would be the same street light i have refereed to as a street light in virtually all my posts? For one brief moment i questioned it might not be and realised it obviously was. What's you excuse for the complete fail you managed on the perspective part of the photos?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Superiorraw
What do you mean left?
As in Signed out?

Or as she deleted her ATS account?

She's not online. Not sure what that infers after that but she certainly stayed online a lot longer last night.

I'll leave. Maybe she'll come back.

Phage? Play nicely with the others.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

You agree that the "the big orange light" which came on, released the "orbs", then turned off, is really a streetlight?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join