It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
OK. Just so we have a better idea of the movement of the supposed objects I have overlaid all 5 images together and circled where the objects are in the images. Not the best but gives an idea.. All images centred on the large tree in all images..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69d14abb5bb7.jpg[/atsimg]

To me the movement looks to be wrong as the movement of pics 4 + 5 are inconsistent with 1,2,3. So maybe the images are out of sequence.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
C'mon guys, you can't have it both ways. You can't say
1) it's a street/lamp pole (which, it might very well be).....and
2) the 'thing' in question is merely a blob on her windshield........and
3) these pictures were snapped from inside her car
Totalling = she's NOT a hoaxer rather, 'she believes in this story'.

It's either a hoax or it's not.
There's no middle ground of misunderstanding here.

If someone says, as simple as this is, that the photos were taken from outside the car and yet, the sleuths on here claim they're definitely taken from within then.........there's no misunderstanding. That's a deliberate fabrication-fib on her part.

And if a person, who is sane enough to have a drivers license and work a camera (and be a Mom) can't tell a lamp post verses an unidentified mysterious object then, our world is in more trouble than I care to know about.

So don't make these debunking claims (not saying they're not warranted) and still say she's not lying.

Again, it's either black (lie) or white (true). There's no grey misunderstanding!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

"As I was about to take the picture this black object appeared and then it started to move," she said.

"It started off about 800m away but it came closer - to about 400m - and then two other little round things appeared from this bright orange light above.

Now Listen to this:

Now compare that to this:

any more Questions befor i have to go rember im just a mum who likes taking pics of the sun setting i dident ask these objects to ruin yes RUIN my sunset shots

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When some inconsistencies start being brought to her attention, the objects "ruined" her nice sunset photos. Before that she was so proud of her UFO photos.

She isn't just claiming it's the just two small blobs.

Originally posted by missfee

correct it appeard when the large object appeard

Regarding the "big orange light" (streetlight), and the two orbs. Why do they appear at the edge of the frame? She saw them right? She said she did. A bit odd that she keep her camera aimed at her sunset with that spectacular "big orange light" there.

Here's what I think. She saw a nice sunset, pulled over to take some snaps (yes,from inside her car). When she saw her "ruined" photos she came up with the story.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Now it was Fiona that flew away right after she took the pictures!

SYDNEY, March 25 (UPI) -- An Australian woman said she photographed a mysterious object flying above a busy Sydney street before quickly flying away.

www.upi.com...

I know. I know.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Now Listen to this:

Phage, I am on your side. Well, let's say, I am currently on no sides right now! But let me ask one thing then, a rhetorical-like question.

First, the picture above (from her interview). It does look like there is a ray of light just right of those two 'things'. No? Are you (and others) saying that originates from the lamp post?

And................

Do you really think, she was merely snapping photos of the Sun, and while reviewing her photos, happened upon these (albeit, coincidental) blobs on her windshield further realizing that this convenient lamp post can be written into this 'story' too and she just conjured up this entire tale?
I find that almost as fascinating than witnessing a UFO!

Not saying this tale can't be spun but (no offense Fiona) she doesn't come off that sophisticated.
But if we find out that that is the case, she's one damn good creative actress then. Especially going on TV, radio and this forum to be put up against a bunch of scrunity and ridicule while dealing with cancer (if.....that is true too).

Man, I really don't know which way I sway here. I am literally on the fence. Where's that damn truth-serum??????

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Yes, the ray of light is coming from the streetlight. That's a cropped version of the photo I zoomed in on.

Yes, I think she was just taking pictures of the sunset. We've seen this so many times but usually people admit that they didn't notice the "anomaly" until later. By doing that they avoid the trap that Fiona put herself in.

Yes I think she made the story up (and it's not that great a story), either delusionally or intentionally. The two "orbs" make me think its intentional. The fact that there is no EXIF data attached to the photos makes me think its intentional.

I think the only scrutiny her story has really been given is right here.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

(Smile) To us simpletons, what is does "EXIF data" mean or suggest?
This just gets more curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Images from facebook:

4 and 5 are interesting, the two small objects seem to disappear?

Links to full size images:

[edit on 24/3/10 by Chadwickus]

(Man, I gotta get a life! *smile)

But........from her orginal photos from her FaceBook page, where are those 2 orbs?

And yes....I remember you zooming in on a photo. Which one?

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Nevermind. The orbs are in the forth photo (external link)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...
That was the early on photo that had one distant gray orb.
Now there are two.
I don't know what to make of all the orbs.
The street light is no problem as any balls of light need not
be caught in a photo to make a UFO.

So I'd say one of the orbs wandered off to check out this woman.
Then had to take off with the other two.
Good cause according to some theory you do not want to be close
by when they blast off.

As with the Rex Heflin sighting an observed ground effect might be
an uplifting pressure at lift off and not a blast that pushes you away.
The bizzaro world of UFOs.

ED:

That's a super photo. Looks like the orbs in one of my posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3/25/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 3/25/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

EXIF data is a "header" that is attached to digital images. It provides information about when, how, and sometimes where the photo was taken. It can provide information about editing done to an image after it was taken.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

EXIF data is a "header" that is attached to digital images. It provides information about when, how, and sometimes where the photo was taken. It can provide information about editing done to an image after it was taken.

Would this apply to an iPhone too ? (seeing it's not really a digital camera per se rather, a phone/wanna-be camera).

Do you REALLY think this is a hoax? Really? Why can't I make up my mind??

I hope she returns. I would love to put her under an ambush of questioning but then again, maybe it was all the questions from last night that have her not wanting to return.

But you know, that dude that turned her onto this site (I forget his name) is a renowned UFO investigator who happens, to believe her. Now why is that? Don't you think all this obvious (made-up) stuff, that we're pointing out, didn't also cross this person's mind too? Why is HE, believing her then?

So many questions. So little answers.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You seem to flip flop on your opinion (welcome to my world) cause last night, didn't you have her down as one gigantic hoaxer?

This is a tough audience for sure! (smile)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

And if a person, who is sane enough to have a drivers license and work a camera (and be a Mom) can't tell a lamp post verses an unidentified mysterious object then, our world is in more trouble than I care to know about.

Stranger things have happened, you better believe it. I'm leaning towards misidentification and not outright hoax.

And yes, EXIF data is recorded in iPhone photos.

Here's a cgi script that enables one to check EXIF data in photos posted on the web. Easy to use. Drag the EXIF button on the upper right to your links, whenever you want to check a photo just click your EXIF link. According to the script misslee's photos are stripped of EXIF data.

regex.info...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[edit on 25-3-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the iPhone clarity.

Now see? This is what I am not getting.

How can someone misidentify 1) a 'smudge' on the windshield 2) an ordinary lamp post and 3) whether or not they were in or out side their car?
How can you confuse that? What am I not seeing here?

To me, it's either a hoax or it's not. It's that cut and dry unless of course someone enlightens me on what I am missing.

Fiona? Where are you?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

How can someone misidentify 1) a 'smudge' on the windshield 2) an ordinary lamp post and 3) whether or not they were in or out side their car? How can you confuse that? What am I not seeing here?

You are seeing it...perfectly.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

You seem to flip flop on your opinion (welcome to my world) cause last night, didn't you have her down as one gigantic hoaxer?

This is a tough audience for sure! (smile)

I can say the wrong thing sometimes.
I'm sure enough of orbs or Foo since the 1940s reports and photos
over Germany and elsewhere.
So here we are 2010 and we still see white orbs or dark orbs.
I take the position of electrical activity involved the likes of what
mankind has not seen before except for a rare few who are in the
front lines of the use of the technology.

Just like jets or rockets, there are those that work with the Foo.

That might do for me for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I just can't seem to let this go. I want to find out the truth.

Interesting enough, I read someone suggested this was a marketing ploy for iPhone.
Come to think of it, do people ordinary mention their brand of phone in a casual interview? I mean, I wouldn't say I was researching on my Toshiba computer......
I don't know. Maybe people with iPhones do call them that opposed to 'my cell phone camera'.

But I further found interesting, C2C has an ad, inches away from their blurb about this incident, for.......(drum roll) iPhone.

Take a look.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Stranger things have happened, you better believe it. I'm leaning towards misidentification and not outright hoax.

And yes, EXIF data is recorded in iPhone photos.

Here's a cgi script that enables one to check EXIF data in photos posted on the web. Easy to use. Drag the EXIF button on the upper right to your links, whenever you want to check a photo just click your EXIF link. According to the script misslee's photos are stripped of EXIF data.

regex.info...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by cripmeister]

So? What are you concluding then? (seeing I am not too software-savvy)

If a photo is 'stripped' of this data then, is it not a real photo? Are you saying this is a computer generated rendition?
What are you saying?
(god gawd, I think I need meds now! *smile)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join