UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 14
33
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon
 


If you check the pics that Phage posted above, there is no pole directly under the light, it goes out towards the right which is covered by the light.




posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 


there is no pole because street lights dont disapear ther cemented in and ther was a light behind me not beside me iv been back twice and at the same time the exact same time and linging up the picture on the print and on my iphone that light i behind me the ufo investagation people were ther last night doing the same thing



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 


One theory on the blur spots that people might think is bird poop
on windshields is that they have no idea of anything about
Tesla and the ether.

The ship vibrates as a part of the ether drive that of sound waves
in the ether that drives the ship just as Tesla said all along.

There are no G forces because the ship control the ether the source
of all momentum. Tesla and Einstein forgot to tell us because Tesla
was making his ship and Einstein, well he just forgot.



With all due respect, WTF?!
2nd line


How much do you wish to know that is 100% CIA agent dinfo
free information on you problem with my explanation of the
windshield goose poop.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon
 



I agree. Especially from this vantage point!




Fiona, we're not doubting your claim (at least, I'm not. Never have) but I'm just trying to troubleshoot it before I totally agree this wasn't a lamp post. Because if it's not then.....you m'dear have a spectacular photo of a possible energy source of a flying craft (not always sure they're not man-made..... compliments of some covert governments)



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxxximus187
reply to post by FireMoon
 


If you check the pics that Phage posted above, there is no pole directly under the light, it goes out towards the right which is covered by the light.



*it's just a smudge on the windscreen* could well be the funniest post of the decade.

if, as it seems to be case now, that isn't a street lamp these are, looknig like they are, some pretty important pictures.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by missfee
 

Fiona,
There is no other streetlight on the opposite side of the road behind you until you get to the roundabout. The only streetlight behind you other than that is on your side of the road and 50 meters behind you.

Your "big orange light" is a streetlight and you are a hoaxer.

You had your fifteen minutes.



[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by missfee
 


But there is no photo of when the large object first appeared, only the 'after' shots when the object is in view and the street lights are on. These questions would have to be answered:

1. at what exact time was the first photo of the object taken.
2. at what exact time does the city turn on the street lights.

We would of course need the original photo from your iPhone where information about 1. is present.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 


any more Questions befor i have to go rember im just a mum who likes taking pics of the sun setting i dident ask these objects to ruin yes RUIN my sunset shots



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


woot woot!
a sham! where to next? hang on! there's a UFO outside...
......see my UFO thread soon!



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon

Originally posted by Maxxximus187
reply to post by FireMoon
 


If you check the pics that Phage posted above, there is no pole directly under the light, it goes out towards the right which is covered by the light.



*it's just a smudge on the windscreen* could well be the funniest post of the decade.

if, as it seems to be case now, that isn't a street lamp these are, looknig like they are, some pretty important pictures.


But it is a street lamp. I still believe the smudge on the windscreen theory, just my opinion though I hope im wrong.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Please tell us what the source of this bright light is.

It's not the Sun, correct?





Imagine forgetting to tell us about a blazing ball of light and
telling us she took a picture of a dark blob in the air.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I don't think its fair to call Hoax just because you don't agree with part of Fiona's story.

Did she Hoax the two shinny orbs on the top right of the picture or are they supposed to be mud on the windscreen as well?

Maybe after the UFO Researchers complete the field test, they can shed more light on the Streetlight issue?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by missfee
reply to post by TwoPhish
 


any more Questions befor i have to go rember im just a mum who likes taking pics of the sun setting i dident ask these objects to ruin yes RUIN my sunset shots




G'bye Fiona. Thank you for stopping in. Please report back when you can.

We really want to believe you. But of course, you can see why people are skeptical. It's not that we don't believe in UFOs. I think we all do. It's just so difficult to authenticate them via photos via an iPhone via the Internet.

So......thanks again.

Peace~



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
reply to post by Phage
 


I don't think its fair to call Hoax just because you don't agree with part of Fiona's story.

Did she Hoax the two shinny orbs on the top right of the picture or are they supposed to be mud on the windscreen as well?

Maybe after the UFO Researchers complete the field test, they can shed more light on the Streetlight issue?


Who are the researches?

Id be interested to know, is it CHalker?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Please tell us what the source of this bright light is.

It's not the Sun, correct?





Imagine forgetting to tell us about a blazing ball of light and
telling us she took a picture of a dark blob in the air.


But but but......there was mention of a bright light.

Here:

""It started off about 800m away but it came closer - to about 400m - and then two other little round things appeared from this bright orange light above......"
www.perthnow.com.au...



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
reply to post by FireMoon
 



I agree. Especially from this vantage point!




Fiona, we're not doubting your claim (at least, I'm not. Never have) but I'm just trying to troubleshoot it before I totally agree this wasn't a lamp post. Because if it's not then.....you m'dear have a spectacular photo of a possible energy source of a flying craft (not always sure they're not man-made..... compliments of some covert governments)




There was only one extra saucer up in the trees early on.
As far as balls of light shooting out of these things we have seen
this once at least.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 


Now Mark? Don't you feel ashame doubting that was really Fiona replying to your thread? (smile)



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 


But that is a street light, no doubt about it


reply to post by TwoPhish
 


Yes the light was mentioned but nothing about it being photographed.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 


*Shrugs* I am assuming its Chalker.

Fiona also mentioned people had gone back to the scene and taken photo's to try and match up the shot with her photo's.

Plus there is an Article with Bill here which kind of shows he is taking an interest in this sighting

Another Witness Comes Forward



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 



OK
So thats where the ball of light ended up when see took the photo.
Multiple balls of light can be beamed from the craft
according to some theories.

ED: OK balls of lights being around solved for me.
But early on I only saw one extra UFO in the upper right
of the trees. I'll check later on for the example.


[edit on 3/25/2010 by TeslaandLyne]





new topics
top topics
 
33
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

log in

join