UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 17
33
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 

Want to get more confused?

-3 kinds of UFO types. (19 kinds of various UFO types in GOLD Version!)
-Able to choose taking a picture or Library.
-Able to choose the place of UFO by drag.
-Able to adjust the size by moving slider bar.
-Able to adjust the transparency while checking the image.
-Able to rotate the UFO by twist.
-Able to add or delete UFO.
-Able to randomize UFOs.
-Able to cancel before save.

www.apptism.com...

Here's a sample:




I'm detecting a bit of sexism here. I have the feeling that if this had been a male rather than a nice lady there wouldn't be quite the same amount of ambivalence.




posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 


Like Mac users iPhone/iPod users are very proud of their Apple device, so I'm not surprised she referred to her phone as an iPhone.
I doubt this is an iPhone ploy but it's certainly not impossible.

reply to post by Phage
 


That was covered already on page 10, a member tried the app but it doesn't match.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister
 

I think the duplication effort was for the big blob which does look decidedly different from the 2 "orbs" (which look phoney).




[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TwoPhish
 

Want to get more confused?

-3 kinds of UFO types. (19 kinds of various UFO types in GOLD Version!)
-Able to choose taking a picture or Library.
-Able to choose the place of UFO by drag.
-Able to adjust the size by moving slider bar.
-Able to adjust the transparency while checking the image.
-Able to rotate the UFO by twist.
-Able to add or delete UFO.
-Able to randomize UFOs.
-Able to cancel before save.

www.apptism.com...

Here's a sample:




I'm detecting a bit of sexism here. I have the feeling that if this had been a male rather than a nice lady there wouldn't be quite the same amount of ambivalence.



Yeah but.........do you really think Fiona is capable of knowing all this? I mean, (Fiona, please don't read this) she doesn't appear to be the brightest crayon in the box from what I observed via her posts last night.

Could she then be just an actress? Could she and someone with technical know-how, be doing this for the money (to perhaps pay for some of this so-called, chemo)?

I want to know. I don't like being duped on this topic for I have a passion to find out the truth behind our visitors (and they ARE.....here. Whether they were in Fiona's camera that evening is another question).



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish
 

Friend? One of her kids?
She wouldn't be likely to say anyone else was involved if they were, would she?



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This thread went from interesting to, Phage and Phish talking about iphones and
apps. Perhaps it's time to let it go until MissFee adds more later.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

This thread has gone the way of the dodo bird with all this buckshot and smart remarks floating around.


The Dodo's were abducted too? Oh they were stupid birds, they had it coming!

it's good to learn ya, before I meet ya. Hi there wayaboveitall and welcome aboard.


Tip please mate: When you quote these statements, quote with authors name
I have read all your quotes with no author I had no idea of your reference. - Use REPLY TO: (above post link) the comment, this will give you the author and link as well Only.
OR
"quote" (above post link), this will quote the Whole comment, author and link(last author link if more than one)


Now shape up

Your finding your way around I see(too quick. This guys going to burn out, any bets
). Good luck.


Zelong.

[edit on 25/3/10 by Zelong]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


UFO Camera app > Photoshop to add blur and strip EXIF > Facebook. Quite possible, I would have gone directly to Photoshop though.

But one thing is for sure, the EXIF data HAS BEEN STRIPPED. I want the originals directly from her iPhone.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I agree with your statement about the inconsitencies in Fiona's story but I still believe that she thinks she saw what she saw.

As for faking I don't think so, but hey you never know in this game.

Pjhage, with the amount of research you do it would be great to see you on the believers side of the fence one day than on the skeptics side.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The Foo puffs are all alike, flat on the bottom and round on top:
www.mufoncms.com...

Cut and paste into any photo and you have UFOs



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky
This thread went from interesting to, Phage and Phish talking about iphones and
apps. Perhaps it's time to let it go until MissFee adds more later.



Oh. I didn't realize we require the guest speaker in order to continue our discussion.

For your edification, iPhone and apps may be part of cracking the case Keep. After all, it's not like we're taking up bandwidth and exchanging cake recipes!

Lighten up or, simply don't read this thread until Fiona chimes back in. You can keep tabs on whether or not she's onlinefor your convenience and so to spare you reading boring banter from us, no-bodies!

(rant off)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by TwoPhish]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 


Phage is like Gold...reliable and weighty. If I ever do film anything odd, I'd want it ripped to shreds by him.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Oh. I didn't realize we require the guest speaker in order to continue our discussion.

For your edification, iPhone and apps may be part of cracking the case Keep. After all, it's not like we're taking up bandwidth and exchanging cake recipes!

Lighten up or, simply don't read this thread until Fiona chimes back in. You can keep tabs on whether or not she's onlinefor your convenience and so to spare you reading boring banter from us, no-bodies!

(rant off)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by TwoPhish]


Good luck cracking the case. I'll get out of your way so you can put your
deerstalker hat back on and solve the U.F.O mystery for all of mankind.
Your response is unwarranted since I wont be back on this one. Al the information is here and it simply doesn't add up, if you wanna rearrange it
so it adds up to a result you are comfortable with then so be it. If you ever need a good cake recipe, I hear Phage makes quite a cheese cake.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by keepureye2thesky]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 

The research just seems to lead to three places:
1) Hoax
2) Natural/manmade
3) Not enough/ambiguous information...dead end.

It doesn't really matter, skeptic or believer, unless you end up at number 3. The problem is that at number 3 the research has nowhere to go. A skeptic is fine with leaving it with that. A believer is not.



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage
 


I guess you make a valid point, I just like to believe that there still is a grey area in this kind of topic, if everything could be explained rationally then this all would be pretty pointless wouldnt it?

Now there has been a new video of a UFO in Sydney released today

This one is a little bit suspicious but might have something to it?

Please take a look and give me your opinion if you can?

Guy films UFO over Sydney

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Mark_Frost]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 


That video is 3 years old sorry. Remember to always check on youtube





[edit on 25-3-2010 by cripmeister]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister
 


Oh well thanks that just put me in my place, ill shut up now!

Thanks for the heads up!



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost
 

Posted on youtube in 2006

Looks like an interior illuminated blimp to me.


[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by missfee
reply to post by Phage
 


i took those photos and there are five not two


G'day missfee
great that you have come to where the real talk happens.

Sit back and Wait. Hopefully we can pull some of these young bucks apart and Than get a few descent questions for you.

I believe you are aware of something you have witnessed, sit back and answer at length not small talk and leave it at that, don't defend your statements; just give your story.
I am glad your here



Zelong.

[edit on 25/3/10 by Zelong]



posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky


Good luck cracking the case. I'll get out of your way so you can put your
deerstalker hat back on and solve the U.F.O mystery for all of mankind.
Your response is unwarranted since I wont be back on this one. Al the information is here and it simply doesn't add up, if you wanna rearrange it so it adds up to a result you are comfortable with then so be it. If you ever need a good cake recipe, I hear Phage makes quite a cheese cake.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by keepureye2thesky]


By your own admission the information doesn't add up and that's exactly why I can't let this go just yet.
If Fiona is not being forthright then, I wanted to cut to the chase and find out before she confesses (or not).
At the same time, if this is really real then, I want to learn why some things (light pole and glare that, may be due from filming behind the glass) appear to contradict her statement.

I am totally being open to this and I really want this to work out in Fiona's behave because it's one thing having others lie to us (government ie) but to have our own peers doing it......it just seems like such a violation of trust (and naivety on our parts).





new topics

top topics



 
33
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join