learn more

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I don't know about the details of that concept, but I have heard that gold is used in extraterrestrial spacecraft. I forgot the context, but I am glad you shared this! - a good reminder

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I know humans. Most humans are vile and corrupt. And mean and jealous. Are these human traits or annunaki, do having traits of being corrupt and jealous and

The extraterrestrials brick and mortar school, the annunaki would have to get more desperate and then come to earth and make a slave species that was capable of doing work that they did not want to risk losing all robots for.
Maybe they are well I would hope that they look more advanced than a kite or a lunar lander.. All of the NASA landers had feathers!! It has feathers that means it has to mean it is alien!

Hans you make some great waffles! Somehow our technology progressed to the point that we can make waffles in minutes! Would that be costly??

Enough wiggly room? Keep me posted Black satin.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

ANd he is a news anchor. George Bushes The aliens disappeared? Slurred speech. Where to??
Trust that is a security nest!!
Franken romney, spliced genes. He’s alive! remember that one?? And maybe that is why we are double helix dumb.
That’s what they do in a police state, they make human thugs (aka robots, aka to get the tea and soup.)

DNA that we are partially of the annuki genes and part ape, and maybe that is why we are double helix dumb.
The transmission went out. You would have to fork out about twelve bucks to see all of the Annunaki
The transmission went out. You would have to fork out about twelve bucks to see all of the Annunaki

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave race.
One little boy ate all the cranberries.
The annunaki could have made a slave race, made us a kneeling to the serpent. Unless you consider the coding to be the DNA that we are partially of the annunaki genes and part ape,

Throw in Tom Green moved back with his parents. Who are your comedic influences there black satin dancer?

Sounds like the plot to battlefield earth!
edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave race.
One little boy ate all the cranberries.
The annunaki could have made a slave race, made us a kneeling to the serpent. Unless you consider the coding to be the DNA that we are partially of the annunaki genes and part ape,

Throw in Tom Green moved back with his parents. Who are your comedic influences there black satin dancer?

Sounds like the plot to battlefield earth!
edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: (no reason given)

Why didn't they make more robots or is that part of it all?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave to get their coffee and tea and cookies, the economic situation was, must have been really poor for them if they had to use people to do what they needed. Oh on Maslow’s hierarchy that would be out of equilibrium.

Thankfully hopefully God won’t make a rococo toad that looks like me. Would that be costly?

That may sound a little bit off the latch, but I don’t think that saying the Aliens came and made us is on the latch,

And so, I don’t know.. Yup, Maybe annunaki bieber dumps. Ever read Whitley Strieber’s communion?

Standing on principle we should go to Mars. Actually space ships, then for other things (cough) Jesus saves us, smiles, maybe so. Or God slaves us, and literally we are slaves part of a system.(system) That makes us into predatory. Now we have even milk trucks that can deliver milk!

God had intervened and screwed with perfectly good monkey DNA

Hmm..screw ancient aliens believers, that don't believe in humans that are able to do anything!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave to get their coffee and tea and cookies, the economic situation was, must have been really poor for them if they had to use people to do what they needed. Oh on Maslow’s hierarchy that would be out of equilibrium.

Thankfully hopefully God won’t make a rococo toad that looks like me. Would that be costly?

That may sound a little bit off the latch, but I don’t think that saying the Aliens came and made us is on the latch,

And so, I don’t know.. Yup, Maybe annunaki bieber dumps. Ever read Whitley Strieber’s communion?

Standing on principle we should go to Mars. Actually space ships, then for other things (cough) Jesus saves us, smiles, maybe so. Or God slaves us, and literally we are slaves part of a system.(system) That makes us into predatory. Now we have even milk trucks that can deliver milk!

God had intervened and screwed with perfectly good monkey DNA

I see your points and thanks for sharing them
very interesting analysis.

NAMASTE*******

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join