It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I don't know about the details of that concept, but I have heard that gold is used in extraterrestrial spacecraft. I forgot the context, but I am glad you shared this! - a good reminder

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

I know humans. Most humans are vile and corrupt. And mean and jealous. Are these human traits or annunaki, do having traits of being corrupt and jealous and

The extraterrestrials brick and mortar school, the annunaki would have to get more desperate and then come to earth and make a slave species that was capable of doing work that they did not want to risk losing all robots for.
Maybe they are well I would hope that they look more advanced than a kite or a lunar lander.. All of the NASA landers had feathers!! It has feathers that means it has to mean it is alien!

Hans you make some great waffles! Somehow our technology progressed to the point that we can make waffles in minutes! Would that be costly??

Enough wiggly room? Keep me posted Black satin.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

ANd he is a news anchor. George Bushes The aliens disappeared? Slurred speech. Where to??
Trust that is a security nest!!
Franken romney, spliced genes. He’s alive! remember that one?? And maybe that is why we are double helix dumb.
That’s what they do in a police state, they make human thugs (aka robots, aka to get the tea and soup.)

DNA that we are partially of the annuki genes and part ape, and maybe that is why we are double helix dumb.
The transmission went out. You would have to fork out about twelve bucks to see all of the Annunaki
The transmission went out. You would have to fork out about twelve bucks to see all of the Annunaki

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave race.
One little boy ate all the cranberries.
The annunaki could have made a slave race, made us a kneeling to the serpent. Unless you consider the coding to be the DNA that we are partially of the annunaki genes and part ape,

Throw in Tom Green moved back with his parents. Who are your comedic influences there black satin dancer?

Sounds like the plot to battlefield earth!

edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: a

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave race.
One little boy ate all the cranberries.
The annunaki could have made a slave race, made us a kneeling to the serpent. Unless you consider the coding to be the DNA that we are partially of the annunaki genes and part ape,

Throw in Tom Green moved back with his parents. Who are your comedic influences there black satin dancer?

Sounds like the plot to battlefield earth!

edit on 6-7-2013 by MarkScheppy because: (no reason given)

Why didn't they make more robots or is that part of it all?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave to get their coffee and tea and cookies, the economic situation was, must have been really poor for them if they had to use people to do what they needed. Oh on Maslow’s hierarchy that would be out of equilibrium.

Thankfully hopefully God won’t make a rococo toad that looks like me. Would that be costly?

That may sound a little bit off the latch, but I don’t think that saying the Aliens came and made us is on the latch,

And so, I don’t know.. Yup, Maybe annunaki bieber dumps. Ever read Whitley Strieber’s communion?

Standing on principle we should go to Mars. Actually space ships, then for other things (cough) Jesus saves us, smiles, maybe so. Or God slaves us, and literally we are slaves part of a system.(system) That makes us into predatory. Now we have even milk trucks that can deliver milk!

God had intervened and screwed with perfectly good monkey DNA

Hmm..screw ancient aliens believers, that don't believe in humans that are able to do anything!

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Annunaki wanted to save robots I am guessing, that is why they make an expendable slave to get their coffee and tea and cookies, the economic situation was, must have been really poor for them if they had to use people to do what they needed. Oh on Maslow’s hierarchy that would be out of equilibrium.

Thankfully hopefully God won’t make a rococo toad that looks like me. Would that be costly?

That may sound a little bit off the latch, but I don’t think that saying the Aliens came and made us is on the latch,

And so, I don’t know.. Yup, Maybe annunaki bieber dumps. Ever read Whitley Strieber’s communion?

Standing on principle we should go to Mars. Actually space ships, then for other things (cough) Jesus saves us, smiles, maybe so. Or God slaves us, and literally we are slaves part of a system.(system) That makes us into predatory. Now we have even milk trucks that can deliver milk!

God had intervened and screwed with perfectly good monkey DNA

I see your points and thanks for sharing them
very interesting analysis.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gseven
reply to post by Gseven

We WERE the "robots". They created us through several trial and error efforts. By using their genes and splicing them with the various primates on earth, the human race was born. Why use a mechanical machine when you can create a flesh one that can reason and think for itself and reproduce on it's own? That was a win/win for them.

Who is this woman crying. In the corner of the world.
Muhammed Ali said something about your service paid on earth.
And Mayor bill Deblaisio can tell us who the mentally ill are while we can all watch a documentary on Anthony Weiner.
This documentary on the discovery channel did not say anything about going to the hospital on the day that you get bit by an animal that you think has rabies.
And Kathy Rogers. Who is that? Someone. Some new idiot.
Everyone is going to get a 3D tv now, says Fred Bell.
The government is working on a new initiative.
This is like the time I watched some dating show where a guy and a girl were on a boat catching crabs.
Why is Monica Lewinsky speaking at Ted Conferences?
Are they floating dead babies on the international space station.
Not me. The purge is running double.
Well I’ll say rabid too.

And then there’s the annunaki they were supposedly Gods the ones who brought us civilization the arts and writing. But where are they now? They aren’t helping us. They are probably manning the concentration camps.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: EddieFurlongs

originally posted by: Gseven
reply to post by Gseven

We WERE the "robots". They created us through several trial and error efforts. By using their genes and splicing them with the various primates on earth, the human race was born. Why use a mechanical machine when you can create a flesh one that can reason and think for itself and reproduce on it's own? That was a win/win for them.

Who is this woman crying. In the corner of the world.
Muhammed Ali said something about your service paid on earth.
And Mayor bill Deblaisio can tell us who the mentally ill are while we can all watch a documentary on Anthony Weiner.
This documentary on the discovery channel did not say anything about going to the hospital on the day that you get bit by an animal that you think has rabies.
And Kathy Rogers. Who is that? Someone. Some new idiot.
Everyone is going to get a 3D tv now, says Fred Bell.
The government is working on a new initiative.
This is like the time I watched some dating show where a guy and a girl were on a boat catching crabs.
Why is Monica Lewinsky speaking at Ted Conferences?
Are they floating dead babies on the international space station.
Not me. The purge is running double.
Well I’ll say rabid too.

And then there’s the annunaki they were supposedly Gods the ones who brought us civilization the arts and writing. But where are they now? They aren’t helping us. They are probably manning the concentration camps.

WTF?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kaleshchand

Let me preface this post by saying Sitchin is wrong and just an author of fiction. However, they wanted humans because they would leave them to do their thing, under the watch of Nibiruites who stayed behind, and gather gold for them so they could come and collect it every so often. Great science fiction. Not grounded in reality. Robots require maintenance, humans do not.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Let me preface this post by saying Sitchin is wrong and just an author of fiction. However, they wanted humans because they would leave them to do their thing, under the watch of Nibiruites who stayed behind, and gather gold for them so they could come and collect it every so often. Great science fiction. Not grounded in reality. Robots require maintenance, humans do not.

As was pointed out twice in this thread (by Luxus, and by me - both times with no response,) there exists no ancient Mesopotamian writing or myth that says anything about the Anunnaki wanting or needing gold for anything at all, much less creating humans to mine for it.

Harte

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Well...(a) gold is more plentiful elsewhere in the universe (some stars have gold cores.) If your tech can cross interstellar distances in a short time (less than decades), then you can probably kit-bash gold together from other elements. It's not that hard.

Also - humans require MORE maintenance than machines. They need sleep, get unmotivated, decide to have sex, their infants take years to be able to talk and walk and do labor, healing downtime is slow (robots can be repaired quickly), they have a complex diet, they can't do identical amounts of work.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Gold is very rare, about 600 times more common than platinum. It
is only useful in ore form otherwise it is inaccessible especially when
huge amounts exist inside of stars.

Gold has the most diverse and special physical properties and therefore
is very desirable to anyone.

Here is a supposed hoax picture of Petrie's object, which makes me
wonder how much gold it might have in it and why. This does not
make it not a hoax but it is certainly curious. It has obvious fine
workmanship and does not seem fake.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Drawsoho because: edit

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho
Gold is very rare, about 600 times more common than platinum. It
is only useful in ore form otherwise it is inaccessible especially when
huge amounts exist inside of stars.

Gold has the most diverse and special physical properties and therefore
is very desirable to anyone.

Oh please, its about as fake as they come...

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drawsoho

It's a prop from the Museum of Monstrosities (LINK,) a little tourist attraction (now closed, I understand) in England displaying props and models created by the owner, who used to work in the Motion Picture Industry.

Harte
edit on 7/5/2016 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If you look closely, the light is coming from the front, and the gold-like
bright spots of reflection appear on all the red-gold metal pieces and the
edges of the engraving. I do not believe a movie company would create a
solid gold reproduction.But there is always that possibility, otherwise it
might be something else.

I'd like to see they guy that made it but no one has ever proven making it
and the piece has been lost forever.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by Drawsoho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Right, and you should have read the very first part of my post. Sitchin is wrong and an author of fantasy.

I'm just saying that was Sitchins view.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

It is my understanding that their tech couldn't cross vast distances, and that they only visited earth when nibiru was on close approach every couple thousand years. It's great science fiction, but obviously there is no Nibiru.

Also, humans desire to survive makes them take care of themselves. I'm only repeating what Sitchin believed. Obviously it's wrong. I was just clarifying what he thought for some people.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

but obviously there is no Nibiru.

Babylonian astronomy

In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky.

edit on 5-7-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2016 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Marduk

You know what I meant. There is no planet in a crazy orbit that crosses through the inner solar system.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Marduk

You know what I meant. There is no planet in a crazy orbit that crosses through the inner solar system.

if that's what you meant, then why say "there is no Nibiru", its always been Jupiter

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join