It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
He invented a steam toy, it did no useful work. He had the general principle correct but not the metallurgy or skills to turn it into something useful. The 'authorities' had nothing to do with it as it was an academic exercise. They already had useful work energy from water and sail power not to mention animals and humans

It is just the ingrained belief of the Oligarch to not advanced working conditions for the common person, but to keep the system always a sterilized machine, that only benefits the ones at the top.

The old romans had an idiocy problem if they saw the steam engine worked but declined to further develop it. The Mars rovers don't really look like much better than an academic excercise (like Hero's steam engine) but if we don't continue to develop those puny little robots, then we can say good bye to Mars exploration.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

It's just the ingrained belief of the Oligarch to not advanced working conditions for the common person, but to keep the system always a sterilized machine, that only benefits the ones at the top.

The old romans had an idiocy problem if they saw the steam engine worked but declined to further develop it. The Mars rovers don't really look like much better than an academic excercise (like Hero's steam engine) but if we don't continue to develop those puny little robots, then we can say good bye to Mars exploration.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: a

..again there was no steam engine, he just put a spinner on a boiling pot of water. Something cooks would have seen for thousands of years, steam causing a lid to move. It was a nice trick but was generations away from the development of a true steam engine. That would require a level of metalurgy the Roman's were far from.

You might want to read about how the steam engine was developed

What hero made

What he needed - and this doesn't show the boiler assembly

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Alien space race who's technologically so advanced they can cross lightyears comes to earth to enslave humans to mine for gold through manual labour instead of quicker mechanical methods of mining, even though gold is abundant elsewhere in the universe. Makes perfect sense

Next time I want a sandwich, I'm going to the deep Amazon, force some poor native to plant me a tomato tree and spend a year growing grain for bread...instead of going to the closes vending machine. Makes PERFECT sense, just like that ridiculous Annunaki hypothesis. Yes, hypothesis and not theory! Why? Because for it to be a theory it would require facts and objective evidence as backup, which it simply hasn't.

Why do people believe this garbage????

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Alien space race who's technologically so advanced they can cross lightyears comes to earth to enslave humans

Raises hand!!!

Because it sounds cool, contradicts the mainstream, sticks it to religion and promotes a 'humans are stupid' credo

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Alien space race who's technologically so advanced they can cross lightyears comes to earth to enslave humans

Raises hand!!!

Because it sounds cool, contradicts the mainstream, sticks it to religion and promotes a 'humans are stupid' credo

Imo reality is awesome enough, no need to buy into stuff that's demonstrably wrong and complete and utter nonsense. I mean, when it comes to "sticking it to religion", I'm all for it...love doing that. But why on earth would I try to debunk nonsense with more nonsense?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be easier for them to mine an asteroid? Seems there's more gold and you don't have to waste time creating humans? I think gold is just a "red herring."

Just seems hokey and an excuse as to why we like shiny things.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Can someone provide a graph when Sitchin made these hypothesis public and when the public awareness popularity of them began to grow? Probably within the last sixty years, right after McCarthyism public needed to toy with new backwards thinking to supplant our boredom.

Not because of the nefarious other reasons there are so many ways to debunk the people who come up with this, the Gold one sounds so unbelievably stupid. How about platinum or titanium aren't those more precious than Gold and for more practical purposes? The titanium strong metal used for tanks and airplanes. And wouldn't anti-matter be a more precious resource for powering spacecraft than gold. My position and hypothesis is that the Annunaki made the human race, but for cannon fodder for their wars and when they come back human beings are going to be the "Gold," for more of the wars.
edit on 6-3-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Yes it would, but Sitchin was trying to associate known interests of some humans with the Annunaki. It was a creative piece of imagination but falls to pieces when examined

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
reply to post by twistedlogic

Perhaps the "gold" the Annunaki needed actually meant something a little different. The myth is that the Annunaki's sun was dying out and they needed to revive it so they could continue to live on their homeworld. In alchemy, gold is equated to the sun. Highly advanced technology could have been used to get this energy. Since it would be extremely difficult to explain how they did this, they used "gold" as an alchemical metaphor. Maybe the Annunaki used energy from our sun in order to save their own?

Just a thought.

What if the large triangle in the sun right now is the result from tapping into the sun's energy? Or perhaps they created the triangle to use it as a portal so they could have quick access to it? whoooaaaa!!!

or not. probably not.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I heard it was for there atmosphere but it is for there ufo's that are 1000 miles in length. Wiring.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFaceless
I believe the annunaki used the gold to create "shields" for their broken ozone layer.
Sounds familiar? hehe

Yes...I agree with this,as this is the way it is depicted in all of the ancient writings.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by TheFaceless
I believe the annunaki used the gold to create "shields" for their broken ozone layer.
Sounds familiar? hehe

Yes...I agree with this,as this is the way it is depicted in all of the ancient writings.

By all means, feel free to link us to any ancient text that even remotely says such a thing.

Harte

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Because it is a very soft metal to work with

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Alien space race who's technologically so advanced they can cross lightyears comes to earth to enslave humans to mine for gold through manual labour instead of quicker mechanical methods of mining, even though gold is abundant elsewhere in the universe. Makes perfect sense

Next time I want a sandwich, I'm going to the deep Amazon, force some poor native to plant me a tomato tree and spend a year growing grain for bread...instead of going to the closes vending machine. Makes PERFECT sense, just like that ridiculous Annunaki hypothesis. Yes, hypothesis and not theory! Why? Because for it to be a theory it would require facts and objective evidence as backup, which it simply hasn't.

Why waste even more resources creating machines when we grow and evolve naturally. Also depending on which theory the universe subscribes to, the millions of years it took us to evolve could end up being a few days or years to them. Not saying that I myself believe in any one ancient alien theory, but it is a very plausible concept , for I believe any intelligent stellar race would take it upon themselves to cultivate life all across the galaxy, for many reasons. Just as we do with life on this beautiful rock, only they took it up a level or two.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Reply to post by Occy Anonymous

Mining a habitable planet for gold is utter ignorance. Plenty of places in the universe to find good without the trouble or managing a biological species to mine it for you.

How this stuff survives as a topic only indicates the compete and willful ignorance of the majority interested I this topic.

Please folks, stop and use common sense reason and logic before subscribing to such outlandish tripe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Garbage? You mean history? They created us in there image, as they had flaws we were created with them. You made a bold statement with out doing proper research. Nibiru did not travel here. Their solar system was destroyed launching them into our path. the planet brought along a satellite planet which collided with another planet in our solar system now known as the meteor belt. Time was of the essence as their atmosphere was quickly decaying they did not have time to create robots. They enslaved their own people which caused a rebellion. 200 of the rebels were exiled to Mars. By the looks of it they didnt make it long there as no sign of giants anywhere on mars. Seeing this as an opportunity enki created us. He thought he was doing good by his people but the plan backfired.

Enki even asked enlil "are they doomed to repeat our history, enlil looked and enki and smiled"

Many people do not know that Genesis, the first book of the bible was a translation from Babylonian and sumerian cuniform tabs the same ones sitchin translated along with hundreds more. I guess the christians only thought that part of history was relevant?

Step back and dont look at it as a religion but as history.

Enki is the only one that has compassion for our species. They will be returning very soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Mining a habitable planet for gold is utter ignorance. Plenty of places in the universe to find good without the trouble or managing a biological species to mine it for you.

How this stuff survives as a topic only indicates the compete and willful ignorance of the majority interested I this topic.

Please folks, stop and use common sense reason and logic before subscribing to such outlandish tripe.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Do some research of the universe and you will find that elements we have here may not exist other solar systems or galaxies. Our solar system is an iron solar system. They were forced here by a calamity that happened in their native solar system. A planet that drifts through space in darkness except for distant stars would take an extreme amount of resources and time. It appears that one of the resources they NEEDED to survive was gold. You run out of petrol you go to a petrol station for a fill right? You may have a gascan in the garage but it wont fill your tank and the station is just a drive away.

Imagine being stuck on a remote island that had an abundance of trees. Knowing the key to your survival is to get off the island after waiting for a week a smart person would begin chopping down trees to make a boat.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by uglymod

Originally posted by MainLineThis

Do some research of the universe and you will find that elements we have here may not exist other solar systems or galaxies.

Maybe you should "do some research."
Gold is relatively plentiful in the universe:

According to John E. Ross and Lawrence H. Aller (1971) of the University of California, the solar abundance of gold can be expressed as

log [ N(Au) / N(H) ] + 12 = 0.7

Which means that there is one atom of gold for each 200 billion atoms of hydrogen, in the sun.

Assumptions.
1. The composition of the sun is typical of the universe in general.
2. The universe contains 300 billion galaxies.
3. The mass of the average galaxy is 300 billion solar masses.
4. Hydrogen comprises of 75% of universe's mass.

The mass of the sun is 1.99e30 kilograms. The mass of the assumed average galaxy is 5.97e41 kg. The mass of the universe is 1.79e53 kg.

The mass of the hydrogen in the universe is 1.34e53 kg. The mass of a hydrogen atom is 1.674e-27 kg. There are 8e79 hydrogen atoms in the universe.

There are 4e68 gold atoms in the universe. A mole of gold atoms weighs 0.197 kg. There are 6.022e23 atoms in a mole. One atom of gold has a mass of 3.27e-25 kg.

The mass of the universe's gold is 1.31e44 kilograms, which is about 66 trillion times the mass of the sun, or equal to the mass of about 219 average galaxies.

131 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 metric tons.

Source: Link

Also note:

At first glance, CS 22892-052 looks like a run-of-the-mill old star. Born about 13 billion years ago, only 700 million years after the big bang, it is lacking in many of the shinier, more interesting elements. But look closer, and you'll see that this stellar granny is adorned with gold.

source: Link
And:

With only hydrogen, helium and a bit of lithium to work with initially, the earliest generations of stars kept things simple. So how to explain abnormally high concentrations of gold, platinum, uranium and other heavy elements in a handful of the Milky Way's senior residents?
One theory is that they could have been enriched when a partner star exploded nearby, giving the survivor a rich dusting in heavy elements.
A new study, however, unhinges that theory.
By tracking the orbital motions of the metal-rich ancient stars, scientists realized the vast majority of them are traveling solo in a halo above and below the galaxy's flat central disc.
"A companion star — if there was one — would have left behind an optically undetectable black hole, neutron star or faint white dwarf," astrophysicist Terese Hansen, with the Niels Bohr Institute at the University of Copenhagen, told Discovery News.
But the remnant companion would have a gravitational influence on the visible star's orbit, which would be detectable, she added.

The other explanation for why 1 to 2 percent of the galaxy's most ancient stars are flush with heavy metals is that they formed from a cloud of molecular gas enriched with the exploded remains of earlier stars.

Source: Link
If there are even older stars, made primarily of hydrogen (near first-generation stars,) that are rich in gold, how can we hypothesize that other solar systems may not contain gold?

Originally posted by uglymod
Our solar system is an iron solar system. They were forced here by a calamity that happened in their native solar system. A planet that drifts through space in darkness except for distant stars would take an extreme amount of resources and time. It appears that one of the resources they NEEDED to survive was gold. You run out of petrol you go to a petrol station for a fill right? You may have a gascan in the garage but it wont fill your tank and the station is just a drive away.

There is no information in any ancient texts claiming the gods of Sumer needed gold for anything at all, other than their own greed and/or adornment.

Harte

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Touch of Gold Improves Nanoparticle Fuel-Cell Reactions

ScienceDaily (Mar. 12, 2012) — Chemists at Brown University have created a triple-headed metallic nanoparticle that reportedly performs better and lasts longer than any other nanoparticle catalyst studied in fuel-cell reactions. The key is the addition of gold: It yields a more uniform crystal structure while removing carbon monoxide from the reaction....

www.sciencedaily.com...

Researchers Create More Efficient Hydrogen Fuel Cells

ScienceDaily (Mar. 15, 2012) — Hydrogen fuel cells, like those found in some "green" vehicles, have a lot of promise as an alternative fuel source, but making them practical on a large scale requires them to be more efficient and cost effective.

We are very encouraged by our first attempts that suggest that we can create two cost-effective and highly active palladium- and gold-based catalysts -for hydrogen fuel cells, a clean and renewable energy source," Stolbov said.

www.sciencedaily.com...

the annanuki had to rebuild their fuel cells for the return trip to their nemesis planet, ionized gold is the philosophers stone in fuel cell technology

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the annanuki had to rebuild their fuel cells for the return trip to their nemesis planet, ionized gold is the philosophers stone in fuel cell technology

St.,

Just because a thing is called a "fuel cell" doesn't mean it's applicable for space travel.

Fuel cells make electricity. You don't think they could have made electricity using their faster than light drives?

If, as Sitchin claims, they came here in rockets, how would fuel cells help them?

I mean, gold doesn't "recharge" a fuel cell by waving gold over the cell.

Also, do you think it would be necessary to create an entire race of beings (ala Sitchin) to collect the tiny amount of gold involved here?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join