Why the Annunaki need gold

page: 19
105
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by uglymod

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Alien space race who's technologically so advanced they can cross lightyears comes to earth to enslave humans to mine for gold through manual labour instead of quicker mechanical methods of mining, even though gold is abundant elsewhere in the universe. Makes perfect sense


Next time I want a sandwich, I'm going to the deep Amazon, force some poor native to plant me a tomato tree and spend a year growing grain for bread...instead of going to the closes vending machine. Makes PERFECT sense, just like that ridiculous Annunaki hypothesis. Yes, hypothesis and not theory! Why? Because for it to be a theory it would require facts and objective evidence as backup, which it simply hasn't.

Why do people believe this garbage????


Garbage? You mean history? They created us in there image, as they had flaws we were created with them. You made a bold statement with out doing proper research. Nibiru did not travel here. Their solar system was destroyed launching them into our path. the planet brought along a satellite planet which collided with another planet in our solar system now known as the meteor belt. Time was of the essence as their atmosphere was quickly decaying they did not have time to create robots. They enslaved their own people which caused a rebellion. 200 of the rebels were exiled to Mars. By the looks of it they didnt make it long there as no sign of giants anywhere on mars. Seeing this as an opportunity enki created us. He thought he was doing good by his people but the plan backfired.

Enki even asked enlil "are they doomed to repeat our history, enlil looked and enki and smiled"

Many people do not know that Genesis, the first book of the bible was a translation from Babylonian and sumerian cuniform tabs the same ones sitchin translated along with hundreds more. I guess the christians only thought that part of history was relevant?

Step back and dont look at it as a religion but as history.

Enki is the only one that has compassion for our species. They will be returning very soon.


You're essentially preaching here...nothing you posted above is based on facts or objective evidence. You're simply parroting pseudo-science you picked up from some pseudo-scientific websites.

The sad part is, you pretend it's factual, that's what's really bothering me...




posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


First, I would like to point out you are stating that I got my information from a website. You say this as if it is a fact. When in fact I did not get ANY of my information from any website. I read books not web pages and I have conversations about the Annunaki. The only time I read webpages it must be marked with sources. However I did read sitchins website about the elephant artifact found in South America.

Post like these you don't have to read. You choose to read it even though you don't believe it. Maybe add something constructive that could add to the conversation other than criticizing posts.

I stumbled across this website when I googled "psychic visions of the annunaki" which I have been having. If you have such a hard time with believing these things may I suggest you start a thread in deconstructing disinformation where you can post your FACTS about what really happened tens of thousands of years ago.
edit on 22-3-2012 by uglymod because:




posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uglymod
 





They were forced here by a calamity that happened in their native solar system. A planet that drifts through space in darkness except for distant stars would take an extreme amount of resources and time. It appears that one of the resources they NEEDED to survive was gold.


Really and you know that how exactly? I do hope you're not going to point to Sitchin as your primary source! If its a real Sumerian source please link to the document, thanks



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by uglymod
 





They were forced here by a calamity that happened in their native solar system. A planet that drifts through space in darkness except for distant stars would take an extreme amount of resources and time. It appears that one of the resources they NEEDED to survive was gold.


Really and you know that how exactly? I do hope you're not going to point to Sitchin as your primary source! If its a real Sumerian source please link to the document, thanks


You know how to read cuniform?



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by uglymod
 


Do you? If not the translations will do just fine and in a pinch, yes I do know people who can read SAB



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by uglymod
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


First, I would like to point out you are stating that I got my information from a website. You say this as if it is a fact. When in fact I did not get ANY of my information from any website. I read books not web pages and I have conversations about the Annunaki. The only time I read webpages it must be marked with sources. However I did read sitchins website about the elephant artifact found in South America.

Post like these you don't have to read. You choose to read it even though you don't believe it. Maybe add something constructive that could add to the conversation other than criticizing posts.

I stumbled across this website when I googled "psychic visions of the annunaki" which I have been having. If you have such a hard time with believing these things may I suggest you start a thread in deconstructing disinformation where you can post your FACTS about what really happened tens of thousands of years ago.
edit on 22-3-2012 by uglymod because:



So your sources are books...how does that change anything. It's still pseudo-scientific nonsense. What's your OBJECTIVE evidence that anything you wrote is true??



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ
 


I suspect he has nothing (how surprizing), he has already made the first step in the dance of fringe avoidance....., what next:

Claim all translations are biased, big conspiracy

He has sources of special secrets (cannot tell us)

Post links to documents that hold no support for his view



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Im not even going to get into a debate over what I believe. You do realize difference in beliefs is how wars are started. If you do not like what people have to say about the annunaki simply don't look at it. There is no reward in finding other peoples flaws, however there is a reward in discovering and correcting your own.

I am simply a messenger. Spiritually bound. For your closed mind though I feel you can not grasp such concepts. That is more of the metaphysics field. Everything is linked.



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by uglymod
Im not even going to get into a debate over what I believe.


This is what we call a public discussion board - that is what we do. You made a claim


You do realize difference in beliefs is how wars are started. If you do not like what people have to say about the annunaki simply don't look at it.


Translation: I have no evidence because I made it up (or in this case) I believe stuff other people made up



There is no reward in finding other peoples flaws, however there is a reward in discovering and correcting your own.


Translation: I have no evidence


I am simply a messenger. Spiritually bound. For your closed mind though I feel you can not grasp such concepts. That is more of the metaphysics field. Everything is linked.


Translation: I have no evidence

The religion board is that'a way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
edit on 22/3/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant

Religion IS:

"Religion is a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of life and the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a supernatural agency, or human beings’ relation to that which they regard as holy, sacred, spiritual, or divine. Many religions have narratives, symbols, traditions and sacred histories that are intended to give meaning to life. They tend to derive morality, ethics, religious laws or a preferred lifestyle from their ideas about the cosmos and human nature.

The word religion is sometimes used interchangeably with faith or belief system, but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect. Most religions have organized behaviors, including congregations for prayer, priestly hierarchies, holy places, and/or scriptures."


SOURCE: Wikipedia



Do I fine annunaki divine? No
Do I worship annunaki? NO
Do I adhere to Mesopotamian tradition concerning the igigi? No


"but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect"



posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by uglymod
Do I fine annunaki divine? No
Do I worship annunaki? NO
Do I adhere to Mesopotamian tradition concerning the igigi? No

"but religion differs from private belief in that it has a public aspect"

Yes. However, if what you stated is merely your belief, then why did you state it as fact?

You made some really ridiculous claims as if they were factual. When you do that, be prepared for people with actual knowledge on the subject to respond.

Harte



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
Very interesting also, are the medical applications of gold nanoparticles. These particles were called by the ancient egyptians, as Mfkzt, "bread of life, The ingestion of these particles could improve the life of him who drank, probably extending its life expectancy.


are you truly saying that you believe the ancient egyptians could see nanoparticles, with no instruments? and also knew medicine? didnt king tut die @ 12...gold didnt help him



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals
 


i think you're correct, just didnt give it nough credit-electronics...its the best conductor, but i think this is why people here are using it more. As far as annunaki, i dont think they exist.
edit on 2012/4/13 by ADHDequalsQuestions because: wanted to add a lil something



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by uglymod
 


many people do not know that because its not factual at all. Genesis was derived from the Yahwist.....



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Why would they have come to Earth, went through the trouble of creating an entire race, when they could have mined all the gold they could possibly want or need in the asteroid belt? An advanced race would have the technology to do so with little effort. Why lift tons of gold out of a steep gravity well? Why create a race to mine it when their advanced tech could have built robots or remote miners much more easily?



posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Could the Annunaki Really Have Enslaved Humans For Gold Mining 200,000 Years Ago??
jotsc.wordpress.com...



posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat
 


This an old report, the guys opinion is not supported by evidence



posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Great questions! They did utilize gold for power and we know this because the great pyramid has tell tale signs of having once been a hydrogen generator. The pyramid was built by entities predating the human species as the human species is actually only 10,000 or so years old. We were created by God and were predated by fallen angel and nephilim beings. The anunnaki were the fallen angels. This is supported by King Salomon in a book he wrote or commissioned called the Goetia naming the annunaki hierarchy as the gate keepers of Hell such as Enki and Marduk. They did not engineer us as some have indicated. This was a lie we were told to obtain our cooperation. However, there were many creatures that were genetically engineered unsuccessfully to meet their goals. This is where the monsters we thought were myth came from. The closest thing to a perfect worker they created was what we call bigfoot. Keep in mind though that the fallen angels had an agenda to taint all earthly species DNA with that of their own. Here we see a very important paralell between fallen angels and anunnaki as both came to earth and procreated with humans. I hope the info. helps.



posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by msalyers1
Great questions! They did utilize gold for power and we know this because the great pyramid has tell tale signs of having once been a hydrogen generator. The pyramid was built by entities predating the human species as the human species is actually only 10,000 or so years old. We were created by God and were predated by fallen angel and nephilim beings. The anunnaki were the fallen angels. This is supported by King Salomon in a book he wrote or commissioned called the Goetia naming the annunaki hierarchy as the gate keepers of Hell such as Enki and Marduk. They did not engineer us as some have indicated. This was a lie we were told to obtain our cooperation. However, there were many creatures that were genetically engineered unsuccessfully to meet their goals. This is where the monsters we thought were myth came from. The closest thing to a perfect worker they created was what we call bigfoot. Keep in mind though that the fallen angels had an agenda to taint all earthly species DNA with that of their own. Here we see a very important paralell between fallen angels and anunnaki as both came to earth and procreated with humans. I hope the info. helps.


Howdy msalyers

We don't find many Sitchinites around anymore. I'll comment on just one part of your reply

Pyramid as 'hydrogen generator'....okay evidence, I presume this is Dunn's theory or is a variant?



posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand
I doubt it, though its possible, but still. They broke parity violation (whatever that means) but the important point is "conservation of energy remained intact" meaning the energy they get from one atom of gold they could also get from one atom of anything with atomic mass higher than gold.
Also why would a highly advanced species? aliens? race? use humans to mine for gold? Just get the robots out and get it over with. Unless they were extremely stupid to begin with. But then how did they get so advanced?


Parity violation means that a mirrored duplicate of an atom doesn't behave in the same way as the original. This is due to the weak nuclear force. Theoretical research suggests that there are electromagnetic currents that travel between the protons and neutrons in the nucleus. Experiments reveal that there is a preference in where an atom will undergo fission. Keep the atoms aligned with a magnetic field and electrons are fired out in a particular direction.

www.sciencedaily.com...





top topics
 
105
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

log in

join