It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.I. meet God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod

Originally posted by randyvs
Jesus Christ doesn't make freaks out of people, he makes people out of freaks.

Really? This woman is beyond freaky:

She's clearly insane, she can't handle the bible..

"Darksided"

Hey Randy? Just from the scenario and cameras and the money she is speaking of...I think this video is from some wife swapping show. lol. Makes for good television these days I guess.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well, your making assumptions here... Since English is not my native language I'm not as good as you guys in making the best sentences.

That can make me look like a juvinile, but you are very far away from the truth.

You guys can whine all you want about your precious book. But I can tell you again;

I believe in God and I do not need a book for that.

thank you, goodbye.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
reply to post by randyvs

Well, your making assumptions here... Since English is not my native language I'm not as good as you guys in making the best sentences.

That can make me look like a juvinile, but you are very far away from the truth.

You guys can whine all you want about your precious book. But I can tell you again;

I believe in God and I do not need a book for that.

thank you, goodbye.

Then answer my question. How did you come to know of Jesus? If just a person told you about him, how did that person come to know the Christ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PureET

Hey you know what? i didn't mean to insult you and now that you've stated your case you'll be respected. You can't blame us for drawing CONCLUSIONS (get it).

As long as you refrain from refering to my friend as stimpy.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Hey Randy? Just from the scenario and cameras and the money she is speaking of...I think this video is from some wife swapping show. lol. Makes for good television these days I guess.

Ya Maybe that new one about cougars.
She's not nuts to believe the way she believes. I for sometime now have
frowned on the use of the pentagram being widely accepted in todays
soctety.
Grammar school teachers giiving out STARS (pentagrams ) if you done well on a paper.

The hollywood walk of fame for movie STARS (pentagrams).

Glenda the good witch of the north. Her magic wand, a STAR at the end.

The STAR spangled banner itself. What's up with this symbol being so widely used from Nation to network. Not to mention tarot, astrology,
mediums and witches. Her behavior is off and looks really bad her being overweight and all.
But she really is dead right about everything she is saying.
God says get all that crap out of your house, you don't want the things
it invites. Including Harry Potter.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
the fact is there is a Ai working on it code name "moroningstar" don't ask how i know and your be best off doing your own thing. due no one can make you beleave in god you must find god before you can even know him. this is coming from someone shot in the head and hit by 2 cars

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Even if the AI concludes theres a God, No, it cant be said to have faith.
Its conclusion is nothing more than logistics based on data. It has no conciousness, no conscience.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Probabilities and statistics reveal that life on earth

would not have happened coincidentally .

This is true throughout the Universe .

Ergo , God exists , and controls the visible ,

and invisible . Intelligent design , is the

conclusion , the Bible is a Divine programme

for organic computers ...... people !

Adam and Eve were NOT the only two people .

They represented the rebellion against God ,

that continues today ..

Free will , is the ultimate freedom ,

only a creator can install , with infinite variable

outcomes . RESPECT is the final answer .

Glory and Dominion . Praise God .

AI is therefore part of God's plan

though has no soul or afterlife .

S&F

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Ergo , God exists , and controls the visible ,

and invisible . Intelligent design , is the

conclusion , the Bible is a Divine programme

for organic computers ...... people !

Adam and Eve were NOT the only two people .

They represented the rebellion against God ,

that continues today ..

Free will , is the ultimate freedom ,

only a creator can install , with infinite variable

outcomes . RESPECT is the final answer .

Glory and Dominion . Praise God .

AI is therefore part of God's plan

though has no soul or afterlife .

S&F

My hats off to you Radar.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The A.I. system would explode with all the contradictions and logical inconsistencies in the Bible.

If anyone actually read the Bible, they would explode too!

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

The A.I. system would explode with all the contradictions and logical inconsistencies in the Bible

I think someone already used this response Deaf. Why so redundent?

Exploded?
You do mean like boom? Correct?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would hope the A.I. would have enough intelligence to use more than just the bible. Also, if it were to use the bible, it must use the original language of all scripture, not the translated versions. It also must use all ancient texts, not just the bible. Why would it be limited to only one biased source? Why wouldn't it search for truth in every possible nook and cranny?

Next, I hope the A.I. could figure out some way to create tests that give repeatable results in favor of said deity being real and perhaps establish contact and communication with the deity.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Hydroman]

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

Yet it did.

Really? So you undersand the entire universe and how it works? You should be giving this info to scientists who have been trying to figure this out. They've been wasting a lot of time! Give them your demonstrable evidence of your god.

Ergo , God exists , and controls the visible ,and invisible . Intelligent design , is the conclusion , the Bible is a Divine programme for organic computers ...... people ! Adam and Eve were NOT the only two people ....

So much wrong with this, imo of course. So, since you can't seem to understand how life could come about, it must mean a god did it. Ancient people used to believe Zeus was casting lightning bolts because they didn't understand that it was a natural thing to occur when the right conditions were met.

You say the Bible is a divine program for organic computers. So, if this is the case, what about everyone who lived before the bible was put together by man? What was their divine program, and why was the program apparently changed since the necessity of a bible was invented to be the new program?

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Actually the AI Robot would not only look into the writings of the Jews (i.e. the bible, and even the NT was written by Messianic 1st century Jews for the most part, espousing an End of Days Apocalyptic Jewish Weltanschauung, which is 'foreign' to non-Jews (i.e. goyim/gentiles) who had other gods to worship and other philosophies (Weltanschauungen) from which to base their dogmatic stances upon) but the AI Robot would ALSO read the Koran, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Sutras, the Vedas, the I-Ching, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Sybilline Oracles, all the various Wiccan Books of Shadows, and every other piece of so-called Religious literature on this tiny insignficant little planet of ours...then the AI Robot would probably want to see if there was any 'encoded' mathematical/philosophical clues/information in architecture over the centuries, e.g. the Giza Pyramids, StoneHenge, Baal-Bek, the Mayan and Aztec pyramids, the Sphynx, the gothic Cathedrals of Europe etc. as well as 'natural' gaia-made architecture and language-theology-Weltanschauungen etc. found in e.g. the non-faked Crop Circles in Britain etc.

But the Zionist sexist racist xenophobic Yahwistic desert-clan god literature found in the socalled 'Bible' would be fairly low on the list of important things this AI would be reading - there are hundreds of thousands of nonZionist nonJewish nonYahwistic pieces of literature out there for him to study if he wanted to know about any creator god or godlike creator intelligence in the Universe - documents that do not espouse Genocide or extermination of Cannanite tribelets, e.g. the Amalekites, which the AI would see as agenda based 'propaganda' and not written in the spirit of what we could call modern 'scientific' inquiry...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Why would it be limited to only one biased source? Why wouldn't it search for truth in every possible nook and cranny?

I never said A.I. was limited to anything. All I said was that the first thing it
would come across would be scripture. Being that this is a totally hypo
thetical situation. After he examines the Bible and as I said decides that
it is truly evidence. The rest of the story is unwritten. So write it as you see
fit.
You can't change what's been written but you can finish it.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why would you assume that scripture would be the first thing it would encounter?

Unless it is your intention to "guide" the information it had access to.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hlesterjerome

Why would you assume that scripture would be the first thing it would encounter?

Ok you got me. I really can't say why I would assume anything..
Maybe it would be easier, for you to tell me why I wouldn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Ok you got me. I really can't say why I would assume anything..
Maybe it would be easier, for you to tell me why I wouldn't.

I would hope you would let the experiment move along unbiased lines.

I would suggest giving the A.I. access to ALL knowledge and let it decide where to start and end.

I feel under those conditions, the probability of it starting at the bible would be quite low.

That is why I would question why you would assume it would start with the bible

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

That is why I would question why you would assume it would start with the bible

You are missing the forest for the trees. I guess that's the best way I can say it.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Wow, some pretty sad stuff in this thread.

I am very surprised not a lot of people question the bible and take it as 100% truth.

Ohwell, the people will learn the hard way i suppose.

farm1.static.flickr.com...

Look at the pic tell me, how many Jew's there are, then Christians.

I hope people know about the Illuminati bloodlines and what they do, if not research it.

Check my signature. Also Israel manipulates U.S. government.

Edited to add comments on the A.I.

The A.I. would try and gather all the documents available to see if any religious facts can be brought from scriptures and books.

After reading most of the material the A.I. would head to the Vatican where all important documentation on religions would be, but to be declined for the massive conspiracy would then be uncovered and life may not be so religious anymore.

How would the A.I. react, well I can only speculate, like much of this thread is. I would think the A.I. would throw a hissy fit over not being able to look at all the documents.

just what i think.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Quickfix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join