It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I am not condoning violence but guns have been under attack for some time now might as well be taken away with all the restrictions placed on them. As for the constitution, that was pissed on and thrown away a long time ago. As usual a little to late and not enough effort put forth by the people, me included.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
It is as if people are hoping for a false flag operation...

People are. In fact people are hoping for much more than that unfortunately.

And as sad as it is to admit it, I think the only way this world will see a big chance in a positive direction is when (it's not a matter of "if") a huge cataclysmic event happens - whether it be natural or by man.

Do I personally want something like this to happen? Hell no! I would rather love sweep the planet and for us all to ascend into a higher consciousness - but this is wishful thinking at this point in time, which is also unfortunate.

These earthquakes have been bringing people together from all across the globe, and they are nothing compared to what could occur; for example a much larger earthquake - picture Yellowstone or something of that nature - or something like a nuke being dropped. Either way people will help one another out, and as crappy as it would be to lose people in such horrible events, it is bound to happen one day. WWIII has already started; it started on 9/11/2001 I believe, and will continue and only progressively get worse.

I saw someone say in a post that voting is the best way for change. I'm sorry but that has to be worst way to try and have any sort of positive change happen. I mean of course it would be lovely if voting mattered, and democracy was real, but IT'S NOT! So voting means nothing, I thought everyone knew that by now. I mean if you need to be refreshed take a look at the health care bill - how many citizens would have voted for it to pass? Now take a look at our representatives and what they voted. Did our votes count? No, because the people we elected obviously don't care about what we think, or why we even elected them in the first place.

The world is full of disorder and will be forever until all of our lives are changed dramatically. Like I said I wish for it to be in a peaceful manner, but I am doubtful and I believe just when I say that.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by belial259

... Voting is the best way to fix our problems and I will stick to that until they try and take my guns or rip up the constitution.

Time to change tactics, because it looks like they ripped up the Constitution last night.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I ABSOLUTELY HATE HATE HATE articles like this!

Ever since Operation Blackjack popped up in the Daily Telegraph, I've been rather paranoid about this sort of thing. There were six cities, right?

New York City
Portland, Oregon
Los Angeles
Washington DC
Toronto
Mexico City

Well I live in Portland and my brother lives in NYC. When you know that your government is either willing to murder you, or at the very least willing to allow others to do it, it becomes extremely difficult to shrug off stories like this.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Since you have decided to quote AJ, i would greatly appreciate some back track regarding the origin.

As for the site itself, although at times informative it does tend to fall into the mass hysteria of non educated let alone rational thinking.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Saw a huge military convoy in my town today. Very rare as there is no base for hundreds of miles. I am western NC. Lots of big trucks and hummers.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
As for the site itself, although at times informative it does tend to fall into the mass hysteria of non educated let alone rational thinking.

It's more enforced group think by a bunch of admins that delete and move threads and change titles. They engage in personal attacks on anyone that posts any theory that conflicts with their personal view. But if you respond you are attacking them and get banned. You get banned for asking questions.

One of the Moderators on that board. JT Coyote is running an ongoing scam on the patriot movement right under AJ's nose to take patriots money based on lies.

As a forum for discussion ATS is vastly superior to PPF

[edit on 22-3-2010 by belial259]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I was thinking this last night. Perfect setup!reply to post by Vitchilo

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I ABSOLUTELY HATE HATE HATE articles like this!

New York City
Portland, Oregon
Los Angeles
Washington DC
Toronto
Mexico City

I live really close to NYC, and it bothers me too. Since 93, and 2001, NY was hit. It will be hit again, but WHEN is the question!!!

I really hope there isnt another IRS building hit, or another lunatic raiding the pentagon thinking he is a rainbow six soldier.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I predict a false flag within the next 48 years.

You heard it from me first.

Whatever "It" is. All I know is that it will be extremely terrifying and that some people may die.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I hope they don't F up my birthday tomorrow.
I'll be pissed.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
I predict a false flag within the next 48 years.

You heard it from me first.

Whatever "It" is. All I know is that it will be extremely terrifying and that some people may die.

can america affort an other front... wat will there be to win...

link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Happy Birth day.

As a gift to you, I have stopped the false flag.

Thank me later.

link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
I hope they don't F up my birthday tomorrow.
I'll be pissed.

We have put all plans of false flag on hold so as you can enjoy your birthday.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ventessa ....happy birthday tomorrow !! :-)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv

Ventessa ....happy birthday tomorrow !! :-)

This can't just be a coincidence. What are the chances of AJ predicting a false flag and Ventessa having her birthday on the same day?

Obviously Ventessa's birthday is the false flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have been a loooooooong time reader of ATS and figured I might as well start speaking up. This military 'exercise' is apparently an annual affair. It sure seems to be taking place at an interesting time in history. Things in Israel are heating up again. Healthcare has just passed. Google is upsetting Chinese officials. Point is tensions are mounting.

Over here on Kauai we have the PMRF (Pacific Missile Range Facility) at Barking Sands, which is taking part in this very large 'exercise'. The Polihale public beach area borders part of this facility. In concurrence with this weeks 'exercise' Polihale has been shut down to civilians due to the area being filled with the high decibel (90-140 dBa) sounds of rockets firing.

There are many conspiracy theories out there, and this island has her fair share. I've heard tales about people being at Polihale and seeing all kinds of strange lights and sounds going off in the distance. I've talked to people who have been on base at PMRF who have disclosed to some that there is a pair of very large and thick steel doors in the side of the mountain. These lead from the surface to the massive underground complex that exists inside the hollowed-out mountain. Supposedly, the submerged lava tubes along the west-side of the island have been fitted to accommodate submarines, and it might be the HQ for Reagan's famous STAR WARS program.

On top of local-military-lore you have the fact that PMRF is THE largest and most strategically-located base in the world. They perform missile testing on a very frequent basis and you can see the contrails/chemtrails most days. Check out their statement on their civilian-accessible site.

PMRF

Needless to say there is something strange going on over there this week. Whether that cat who posted the 'March 24th end of the world' thread and Alex Jones are on it or it, we shall see. Hyping everyone up seems to be Mr. Jones' perogative, which is understandable with all the atrocious acts of those he wags his finger at upon the human populace.

Could all just be nothin. again. just like all those last times. hehehe. Thoughts?

Mahalo and good luck if everything does go to hell.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by invertedunicorn]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its so simple! How cant anyone see this coming?!?! Tomorrow is the 23rd...2x3=6...666! but then you gotta add the 3 for march 6+3=9! What does 9 mean you ask? well 9 in the bible stands for Judgement!Sounds scary right?I would be scared because 2010-9=2001..THE YEAR OF 911 ZOMG! You can google it its all there

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones predicts a false flag at least once a month and following any major event. That way If he gets lucky he gets all the credit. If there is no false flag people forget he said anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
Saw a huge military convoy in my town today. Very rare as there is no base for hundreds of miles. I am western NC. Lots of big trucks and hummers.

Strange. I saw a large convoy of white trucks and hummers on the interstate just a couple days ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join