It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Alex Jone's website InfoWars has received an email from someone saying that the U.S. is planning on a potential false flag within the next 48 hours March 22-23.

Here's the email they received:

Just learned that there’s a Navy-wide exercise this coming Mon. Mar. 22 and Tues. Mar. 23 during which, as currently planned, U.S. bases/ commands will be at ‘Charlie’ (C) security level on Monday and then at DELTA (D) security level on Tuesday, March 23. To the best of my knowledge, the last time we were at ‘Delta’ was the day of 9/11, then reduced not too long after 9/11 to ‘Charlie’. My understanding is that the base security levels correspond to DEFCON levels, and that Delta is very high. There’s also something strange about the lack of general alert to personnel on the base where I work, the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, Calif., about this exercise, as I’m told that other Navy bases in our Navy S.W. Region alerted their personnel to this exercise as much as a month ago, and that Navy instructions were/are for all bases to do the same, yet so far there has been no all hands alert at NPS, and I was also told that someone said they didn’t understand why there was all the ’secrecy’ surrounding the coming exercise for NPS and not elsewhere.

www.infowars.com...

Interesting considering how Netanyahu is planning to meet with AIPAC (Jewish Lobby) to have U.S. give them the Bunk Buster bombs for Iran attack.

Netanyahu plans to leave for the United States on Sunday night and speak to the influential lobbying group the American Israel Public Affairs Committee on Monday. It is not clear if Netanyahu will meet President Obama on the trip.

www.cnn.com...

It's pretty damn weird how Netanyahu is coming to the United States to meet not with Obama, but AIPAC! (If this doesn't show you how AIPAC Lobby the U.S. then I don't know what will)

Could Alex Jones InfoWars be correct?

Everyones' attention is focused on the health care bill while Israel is killing Palestinians and starting an attack on Gaza again:

Israeli forces killed two young Palestinians on Sunday, hours after the military announced that a teen shot on Saturday also died. The latest deaths bring to four the number of Palestinian youths killed by Israeli forces this weekend.

www.cnn.com...

Can the false flag really be within the next 48 hours? Who knows?

So many predictions and assessments have failed (including mine) that no one truly knows, but be aware and keep eyes open for the next 48 hours.

I know no one cares about numerology and symbolism, but here's something interesting to note:

The emblem of Skull and Bones is a skull with crossed bones, over the number "322".

en.wikipedia.org...

Could this be 3/22? (March 22, 2010? Didn't the health care get 220-211 votes)

A lot of 2's and 3's....weird.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Emerald The Paradigm]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It would surely be perfect to blame it on ``racist republicans militias white supremacists who oppose health care reform because they hate the poors`` wouldn't it?

Be alert!

EDIT : Not to mention SKULLS AND BONES 322! Or 3/22 ... march 22...

And march 22 is 2 X 11... 9/11... 3/2 X 11 ... 3...2...1...1 ?

Also on March 22 :

1765 – The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Stamp Act, which introduced a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies...
* Christian Feast Day

Stamp Act = Health Care bill? Reason for revolt?

And March 23 even better :

1775 – American Revolutionary War: Patrick Henry delivers his famous speech – "Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" – at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia.

Time to do it again, 235 years later exactly.

Another interesting event that is connected to false-flags and the elite :

1933 – The Reichstag passes the Enabling act of 1933, making Adolf Hitler dictator of Germany.

This could be it.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Vitchilo]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Given the timing I really wouldn't be surprised.

But given it's infowars I really don't know what to think.

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Alex Jones has cried false flag so many times and they never happened. He suggests infowars stopped them from happening.

He has a new DVD to sell. That's the reason for his new "warning"

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I could be the one to bring up Emerald The Paradigm's failed "War in February" prediction for the nth time, but to be honest, that's getting old. Instead, we need to get solid confirmation that:

the last time we were at ‘Delta’ was the day of 9/11, then reduced not too long after 9/11 to ‘Charlie’.

If this is correct and can be proven, this backs up the claim of a possible false flag attack substantially. After all, the health care bill passed, so what better reason now for an "outraged tea party member" to attack? I'm not saying I'm putting any faith in the OP, Alex Jones, or the e-mail's prediction, but there certainly are a lot of signs pointing to it.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Exactly don't be surprised if it was some "crazy" John Bedell or Joseph Stack "truth movement" / "tea party" maniac who is a part of the false flag, and he happens to have links to Iran, Hezbollah, and Hamas.

Who knows what crazy thing they'll pick out, but they want to throw the weight off Obama and the others because of the heat that the healthcare has brought up.

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Alex Jones thinks it's a false flag attack when he wakes up in the morning and can't find matching socks.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Yeah false flag, the white house flag will be replaced with a false one, tragic occurence.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
After all, the health care bill passed, so what better reason now for an "outraged tea party member" to attack?

This was the same thing I was thinking. I do remember a general or something a while back before that Joe Stack thing saying there would be a terrorist attack on the US in the next 30-60 days and we're probably still within that timeframe.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The thing is, if there was a large terrorist attack in the next 48 hours, I'd probably still find it just a coincidence that finally this guy guesses right, and not see it as evidence of a false flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Can you provide links to times in the past where Alex Jones predicted an exact date or time frame of a possible false flag? Do those predictions have e-mails or other evidence to back up what he's saying? I'm interested, since countless people say that he yells "false flag tomorrow!" all the time, yet every time I ask for specific articles or audio sound clips, I'm told "Everybody knows he does it -- just check Google!"

[edit on 3/22/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

I bet that this is it. False flag no way but they think the American people might be up to something and to tell you the truth who knows some idiots might actually do something. Voting is the best way to fix our problems and I will stick to that until they try and take my guns or rip up the constitution.

+19 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Here's the difference between people like Alex Jones and Barack Obama.

Alex Jones gets emotionally involved and is sick of his country being taken over by banksters so sometimes he goes on a rant. He BELIEVES that certain events will happen, etc. and he truly doesn't want to see another 9/11 where innocents die and more freedoms are taken away.

Barack Obama doesn't give a damn about the people. He promises one thing, and then lies about it and does the opposite a few months down the road. He is an employee for the Military Industrial Complex / Corporations / AIPAC / Vatican Council / "Add Foreign Power & Influence". He is just employee of the year, the Messiah.

So on one side we have a genuine person who cares about his country, and tends to go on rants when he sees innocents dying, and on the other you have the Messiah who can't do anything wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
If this doesn't come to pass, he will have instilled more fear into people, which is usually the governments approach to dealing with terrorism.

Although I remember Biden a few weeks ago saying that major terrorist attacks are now unlikely.

If something happens, we'll get youtube videos from the scene within an hour or so of the event.

Shall we make predictions on the targets? Where will Obama be in the next couple of days?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Alex Jones Breaks down the Health Care bill (March 21, 2010), and tells you things that the politicians won't tell you such as the INSURANCE COMPANIES wrote the Health Care bill, and all their stocks are up.

Warren Buffet bought a large amount of health stocks, and he is one of the wealthiest investors, etc.

This is at least $1 TRILLION increase in taxes!

The Health Care bill is UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

Part 4:
www.youtube.com...

Part 5:
www.youtube.com...

Part 6:
www.youtube.com...

Part 7:
www.youtube.com...

Part 8:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You know sometimes I wonder, with all the talk about these types of sites being monitored and becoming increasingly popular, would/could they ever go through with a false flag operation?

I mean if they know that we already know and it can be documented, would they be that stupid or arrogant to go all the way, full well in the knowledge that we could 'prove' it was a false flag?

If thats the case then a) Great what a deterent! b) It then must cause them major problems to carry their wicked little schemes out, this could also be a reason they want these types of sites shut down.

I hope nothing does happen, but as they say "expect the best, plan for the worst".

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Isn't Obama on a trip to Indonesia?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
Isn't Obama on a trip to Indonesia?

No he cancelled because of healthcare. He won't be taking the trip until June

Source

[edit on 22-3-2010 by belial259]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The fearmongering from all sides is getting silly now.. I'm getting sick of the report your neighbour adverts in the UK right now, and the equal fear mongering from the other side that the next false flag is due any moment now.

It's just one big game of find the lady, media spin and mass distraction...

I do feel one thing for certain and that we are all under an intense psychological barrage of doomsday and that the sky is falling.

No wonder people are coming out of the wood work and saying how they wish that something would happen, even WW3..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emerald The Paradigm
reply to post by john124

Here's the difference between people like Alex Jones and Barack Obama.

Alex Jones gets emotionally involved and is sick of his country being taken over by banksters so sometimes he goes on a rant. He BELIEVES that certain events will happen, etc. and he truly doesn't want to see another 9/11 where innocents die and more freedoms are taken away.

Barack Obama doesn't give a damn about the people. He promises one thing, and then lies about it and does the opposite a few months down the road. He is an employee for the Military Industrial Complex / Corporations / AIPAC / Vatican Council / "Add Foreign Power & Influence". He is just employee of the year, the Messiah.

So on one side we have a genuine person who cares about his country, and tends to go on rants when he sees innocents dying, and on the other you have the Messiah who can't do anything wrong.

I agree now ,#I have had doubts about alex before hes consistent you are going to rant id have lost it years ago hes special alright ,i had doubts mostly because of the cash,but you are nothing without it,you can not change anything without cash,and he dont get it from elites,necons, but sells advertising dvds an such

<<   2  3  4 >>

join