It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
I agree now ,#I have had doubts about alex before hes consistent

He said there would possibly be a false flag at the Vancouver Olympics.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Sadly, if the information comes from Alex Jones, then it's likely that it is overblown hype and scaremongering. Maybe there was a time when he believed in the fight 100%, but nowadays, he spends most of his shows blowing his own trumpet and interrupting his "guests" more than that Kerry "troglodyte" from Project Camelot.

It's a real shame because truth seekers really need someone reliable to rally behind...

Rev

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Humm would coincide with whoever stated there will be a catastrophic stock market crash on the 24th
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
hmm,

the one good thing i'll say about Infowars is that they attack all forms of government in a non-partisan way.

there, i said it.

Now, the reality of Infowars is that they make all kinds of crap up and can't be trusted any more than any government on the planet.

Corruption & Stupidity come in many forms. Doesn't just have to be government.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As much as I think SOMETHING has got to give eventually,you really can't believe Alex on this kind of stuff.

Since 9/11 happened he's been touting that he "predicted" 9/11 right?
Well it seems to me like ever since then he's been grasping on to any and all predictions trying to get another one right.

I mean pretty much all of us who look Alex up on youtube will find the "Alex Jones Predicts 9/11" video.Seems to me Alex wants to get another big one to boost his credibility,but that's just me.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horselover Fat
Well it seems to me like ever since then he's been grasping on to any and all predictions trying to get another one right.

Well I guess if you predict a false flag every week like he's been going recently then you're bound to end up right eventually.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Military bases do go to Delta from time to time during training exercises. To cry false flag imminent is premature and grasping for something.

It is as if people are hoping for a false flag operation...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
You know sometimes I wonder, with all the talk about these types of sites being monitored and becoming increasingly popular, would/could they ever go through with a false flag operation?

I mean if they know that we already know and it can be documented, would they be that stupid or arrogant to go all the way, full well in the knowledge that we could 'prove' it was a false flag?

If thats the case then a) Great what a deterent! b) It then must cause them major problems to carry their wicked little schemes out, this could also be a reason they want these types of sites shut down.

I hope nothing does happen, but as they say "expect the best, plan for the worst".

Peace

I get your intent but, most people aren't paying attention to Infowars or ATS for that matter. Facebook is the number 1 site on the Web. Most people still get their news from the TV. What's being hit here is a fairly small market. It's affects very little.

As for this claim, I'll give him a fair shake but, I expect very little to come of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259

Originally posted by Horselover Fat

Hey, I've been predicting that the Saints would win the Superbowl since 1999 and it may have taken ten years but I WAS RIGHT!!!! Woo Hoo!!! But SB44 was probably a conspiracy too....too good to be true!...lol

As far as the FPCON on the bases during these exercises, the only time I've ever been at DELTA force protection was about 30 seconds after the second plane hit the WTC on 9/11 and I was in Japan, not even close to NYC. It lasted a long while but then things went back to normal. Even on 3/11 (Madrid train bombing) and the July bus bombs in London (I was stationed in the UK during both of those events) We barely made it to CHARLIE.

-- Apex

Edit to add: second paragraph to ensure that my post was not too far off topic.....but the Saints still won!!!!!....lol

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Apex Predator]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Apex Predator]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Your right ... Unless they have the capability of shutting down these site before we can react. Hmmm? I suspect they could.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The Ides of March have just passed us, perhaps the fallout is now.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'm starting to wonder if there are too many signs now. There's a truckload of incentive for a false flag to happen tomorrow:

· Obama will sign the bill tomorrow
· Tons of states plan on filing lawsuits right as the bill is signed
· The thread level being raised to Delta
· Attention on the Tea Party movement
· Something in Britain being announced on that day

Having all these signs compiled makes me believe that there's less of a chance of a false flag happening tomorrow, since it would be way too obvious if it did happen.

[edit on 3/22/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
For AJ Haters:

The article says
Possible

Don't have a ****storm if nothing happens.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
For AJ Haters:

I don't hate AJ. But I do hate JT Coyote because he's a scammer and a thief.

And with guys like that around why should AJ be trusted?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

thing is thay can still pull it off i can hear the headline now

"radical conspiracytheoreist had inside knowledge of todays events." then show a clip of scary avatar and some run of the mill type threads and there you have it.lol really the only why to win this game thay play is to act like a champion.most of us already do.us think how would a champ handle all this mallarchy-peace

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I love conspiracies same as the next guy ...

But one of my best friends is at a decent tier in the navy in the U.S

Being chief communications officer on the worlds most powerful nuclear submarine.

He says no unusual activity at the moment, no weird exercises ( there was one last week but its been and gone).

i am really getting jaded with the constant predictions and scaremongering.

All these helpfull individuals say the governments keep us in a perputual state of fear .. or the elite do ...

But guess what??

Its the snake oil salesmen , charlatans and money makers that keep us all in a state of fear and give decent researchers a bad name.

... think about it...

Gotta keep the ratings up Alex? or are we believing our own BS now?

the sad thing is these people are getting away with it more and more by citing unnamed sources due to fear of reprimands thus extending there money making and hoaxing.

I know who is making me sick and live in fear at the moment and for once its not the evil NWO or governments of the world.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I would bet more on 3/22-Skull and bones. But, that's just me. Not sure why 23 would be significant.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
As has already been stated, it's Infowars. I used to read things on that site daily! Then I found out how misleading all the editors are. I was also frequenting this site, where most everything is user submitted and is presented in a way that we can discuss the topics and their validity.

AJ can go shove a bunker buster in his fat a$$! One thing that erks me about that guy is his voice. If you've seen 'The dark knight' you know why. That voice ruins everything.

"Why you tryna kill me?"

I call false flag on the false flag that's being called a false flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
For AJ Haters:

The article says
Possible

Don't have a ****storm if nothing happens.

Proves my point exactly ..

'Possible'
'Unnamed'

covering of backs is rampant.

I predict that in two days there is a possibility that a freshly cooked hot-dog will be found on the moons surface. this is from an unnamed ( due to fear of reprisals) source but one that is to be trusted.

how long will we allow these people to make money off of fear and pie in the sky possibility's ?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Can it be said any better? Maybe, but I just had a hot doggle and it did taste kind of stellar.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join