It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Baphomet, Masons in Israel!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mumbotron

I'm just saying if you're going to quote Pike, at least be honest about what he was saying. Pike, again and again makes it clear in Morals & Dogma that he doesn't believe in a devil, because any evil in the world is put there by God to balance the good...

The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry.

For the Initiates, this is not a Person, but a Force, created for good, but which may serve for evil. It is the instrument of Liberty or Free Will. They represent this Force, which presides over the physical generation, under the mythologic and horned form of the God PAN; thence came the he-goat of the Sabbat, brother of the Ancient Serpent, and the Light-bearer or Phosphor, of which the poets have made the false Lucifer of the legend.
Ch. 3

To explain to themselves the existence of Evil and Suffering, the Ancient Persians imagined that there were two Principles or Deities in the Universe, the one of Good and the other of Evil, constantly in conflict with each other in struggle for the mastery, and alternately overcoming and overcome. Over both, for the SAGES, was the One Supreme; and for them Light was in the end to prevail over Darkness, the Good over the Evil, and even Ahriman and his Demons to part with their wicked and vicious natures and share the universal Salvation. It did not occur to them that the existence of the Evil Principle, by the consent of the Omnipotent Supreme, presented the same difficulty, and left the existence of Evil as unexplained as before. The human mind is always content, if it can remove a difficulty a step further off. It cannot believe that the world rests on nothing, but is devoutly content when taught that it is borne on the back of an immense elephant, who himself stands on the back of a tortoise. Given the tortoise, Faith is always satisfied; and it has been a great source of happiness to multitudes that they could believe in a Devil who could relieve God of the odium of being the Author of Sin.
Ch. 18

Of that Equilibrium between Good and Evil, and Light and Darkness in the world, which assures us that all is the work of the Infinite Wisdom and of an Infinite Love; and that there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness co-existent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light and of Good: by attaining to the knowledge of which equilibrium we can, through Faith, see that the existence of Evil, Sin, Suffering, and Sorrow in the world, is consistent with the Infinite Goodness as well as with the Infinite Wisdom of the Almighty.

Sympathy and Antipathy, Attraction and Repulsion, each a Force of nature, are contraries, in the souls of men and in the Universe of spheres and worlds; and from the action and opposition of each against the other, result Harmony, and that movement which is the Life of the Universe and the Soul alike. They are not antagonists of each other. The force that repels a Planet from the Sun is no more an evil force, than that which attracts the Planet toward the central Luminary; for each is created and exerted by the Deity, and the result is the harmonious movement of the obedient Planets in their elliptic orbits, and the mathematical accuracy and unvarying regularity of their movements.
Ch. 32

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebourn
Now, this is a picture with the "seal of baphomet" as Aliester Crowly would sign his name.
Do you have anything other than the one photo of Crowley which would indicate that a patriarchal cross w/crosslets (straight or slanted) is a "seal of baphomet"? The drawing of Baphomet, as well as just about all other documentation on Baphomet, is from Eliphas Levi's "Dogma Et Rituel de la Haute Magie", which is freely available as PDF download from a variety of sources. Nowhere in there is a cross or sigil anywhere remotely similar to the one Crowley used in his own signature. So if the only thing you have linking the cross to Baphomet is Crowley, then it's a pretty weak relationship. It could just as easily be said that the Knights Templar used the patriarchal cross; the 19th century Masons wanted to believe they were continuing the missions of the Knights Templar and wanted to use some of their symbology; Crowley received (questionable) Masonic degrees, so thus he felt entitled to sign his name with such a device. That he also called himself the "Great Beast" and "Baphomet" seems to be the only thing linking the two.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Also look at the differences here:

ISAIAH 14:12

NIV:

How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

KJV:

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Also, if you read back a bit in Isaiah 14, its already established that they are talking about a king:

Isaiah 14:4 - That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Like I said before, Jesus is even referenced as a morning star in Rev. 22:16, but also read 2 Peter 1:19 where it talks about waiting till dawn and letting the day star into your heart.

There are many references to light and goodness in the Bible.

Here are my sources:

A Pilgrim's Path by John J Robinson (pages 47-48)

Albert Pike and the Morning Star (Yes, I realize some may not like this source, its a start to more research)

Also in my searches, there was a Bishop named Lucifer Cagliari. Seems strange that a Bishop would be named after Satan. Plus, how is it that "light bringer" is associated with the Prince of Darkness?

What is Pike's meaning? Enlightenment of course! Knowledge, education!

[edit on 21-3-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

A great thread. I know next to nothing about the Masons except for reading conspiracy lore, but isn't a Mason youth group known as DeMoley? I never knew where the name came from. A Templar?

yah055h

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yak055h

DeMolay International is a Masonic Youth Group, indeed named after one of the last known Grand Master of the Knights Templars.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Ugh..
Didn't know ATS had so many masons in..

ATS like everywhere else these days is totally infested with masonry.

So expect the ATS masonic mafia to come out of the woodwork and tell you that you are completely wrong.
Masonry is all sweetness and light, they just want to keep it all a secret.

But you are definitely on the right track with Baphomet and the Jews.

The masons are trying to collapse the system from within, so they can introduce their New World Order and their Antichrist.

It is all a convoluted web of satanic evil that involves MANY OTHER overlapping satanic secret societies besides just masonry.

Good luck with your research, you are doing well.

As a matter of interest, these days you will see the US flag with the stars inverted. The masons and satanists within the US administration have turned the stars on the American flag into Baphomet's pentagram.

THIS is what the US flag should look like !!!!

And this the old logo

And the new logo.

Interesting, huh ?

[edit on 22/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
[edit on 3/22/10 by scooterstrats]
Good lord! I was not aware of these inverted star examples. I would be highly interested in more examples of this activity.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
[

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yak055h

A great thread. I know next to nothing about the Masons except for reading conspiracy lore, but isn't a Mason youth group known as DeMoley? I never knew where the name came from. A Templar?

yah055h

Funny you should mention a Masonic Youth group with that name. There are accounts of Jaques DeMolay having been burned at stake for having had inappropriate relations with young boys. Just sayin' is all.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

you certainly didn't even read the Cliff notes.

please, I implore you to go somewhere and read just a bit before you open the old pie hole. here is a start of his story. I could give you other sources, but some of them might be masonic and most certainly false. Stupid people hate people or groups without knowing why. Don't be that guy.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks to giving me a link to Wikipedia: the world's most reliable source of information.

Also thanks for falling just short of a personal insult in your post to me. It's remarks like that coupled with your source that lend credibility to your argument.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Okay, I see you have an answer to almost anything..
But could you answer me this:

-Why should I trust people, who have an oath that says they will keep other masons secrets, murder included.
Is that also a lie?

- You have a ritual where you drink out of a human skull
thats kinda dark for a bunch of brothers who love each other and all is well

I wanted to say something about the fellow craft ritual where you put corn oil and wine, but I could not find the exact scripture I was looking for where they do the same for dagon.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

-Why should I trust people, who have an oath that says they will keep other masons secrets, murder included.
Is that also a lie?
It is indeed a lie. The oath I took explicitly said "murder and treason excepted". The oaths also implore you to be a peaceable citizen and to obey the laws of your country, so if a brother Mason is breaking the law and you know about it, HE is not living up to HIS oath, and you're under no obligation to "deem him worthy" of such protections.

- You have a ritual where you drink out of a human skull
thats kinda dark for a bunch of brothers who love each other and all is well
You've been reading too much Dan Brown.

No such ritual in the Blue Lodge (first 3 degrees) or the Scottish Rite (4-33°). Possibly some variation in the York Rite, but I'm not a member of that, because they only accept Christians to be Knights Templar, and I refuse to "defend the Christian faith above all others".

That said, what's "evil" about the human skull? Everybody's got one. Everybody dies.

Lines Inscribed upon a Cup Formed from a Skull
Start not--nor deem my spirit fled:
In me behold the only skull,
From which, unlike a living head,
Whatever flows is never dull.

I lived, I loved, I quaff'd, like thee:
I died: let earth my bones resign;
Fill up--thou canst not injure me;
The worm hath fouler lips than thine.

Better to hold the sparkling grape,
Than nurse the earth-worm's slimy brood;
And circle in the goblet's shape
The drink of Gods, than reptile's food.

Where once my wit, perchance, hath shone,
In aid of others' let me shine;
And when, alas! our brains are gone,
What nobler substitute than wine?

Quaff while thou canst: another race,
When thou and thine, like me, are sped,
May rescue thee from earth's embrace,
And rhyme and revel with the dead.

Why not? since through life's little day
Our heads such sad effects produce;
Redeem'd from worms and wasting clay,
This chance is theirs, to be of use.
—Lord Byron

[edit on 3/22/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply KSig. Can you give some insight into their charter / goals / aims, etc?

yak055h

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron
reply to post by network dude

Thanks to giving me a link to Wikipedia: the world's most reliable source of information.

Also thanks for falling just short of a personal insult in your post to me. It's remarks like that coupled with your source that lend credibility to your argument.

you are so welcome.

nice to see my work was noticed. Wiki was one of the first links and was clearly not biased in any way. While I hate using it as an official source for anything, the link I provided does fall in with every other link I have seen that tells the true account. If you were to use, oh I don't know, say Google, to search for factual information on Demolay, then perhaps you could find all the things you need to know to prevent further embarrassment. I'm just glad I could help.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Though this varies slightly through juridiction, from my understanding:

There are three great duties, which, as a Mason, you are strictly to observe and inculcate--to God, your neighbor, and yourself. To God, in never mentioning His name but with that reverential awe which is due from a creature to his Creator; to implore His aid in all your laudable undertakings, and to esteem Him as your chief good. To your neighbor, in acting upon the square, and doing unto him as you would he should do unto you: and to yourself, in avoiding all irregularity and intemperance, which may impair your facilities or debase the dignity of your profession. A zealous attachment to these duties will insure public and private esteem.

In the State you are to be a quiet and peaceable citizen, true to your government, and just to your country; you are not to countenance disloyalty or rebellion, but patiently submit to legal authority, and conform with cheerfulness to the government of the country in which you live.

In your outward demeanor be particularly careful to avoid censure or reproach. Let not interest, favor, or prejudice bias your integrity, or influence you to be guilty of a dishonorable action. And although your frequent appearance at our regular meetings is earnestly solicited, yet it is not meant that Masonry should interfere with your necessary avocations, for these are on no account to be neglected; neither are you to suffer your zeal

Duncan's Montor and Ritual Guide
The Templars were accused of many things during the trial, while it should be noted that baphoment was indeed unique to their trial, the descriptions of Baphomet varied greatly as well.

As far as Morals and Dogma is concerned... like a decent number of philosopher, Mr. Pike wrote the book as much for himself as anyone else.
Those paragraphs are him trying to both convey and categorize his beliefs of Lucifer.
At least that's my feeling of it,

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You know what would rock and save a lot of time? An ATS Freemason Bot section where people can ask it questions and it will serve links to valid information on all topics that apply to the question.

Would save so many posts and so much time

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
all i see is link to external image

i dont click external links
can you please upload the photos to your emdia account and then embed the images?

thanks loking forward to participating more in this thread, I like where it is going.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Taskism

There are a number of threads with relevant information in them. When I was interested in Masonry I read through the forum's archives and dug up a few links... which I've lost as my computer's crashed a couple of times.
Since I had a interest in Masonry, I've seen many of the same questions and arguments brought up time and again, with the same answers provided.
If a bot was instituted, it wouldn't change anything.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Infested is such a repugnant word. Why such a sinister word, Silver Shadow? Are we not allowed to stand up for ourselves? Or are we supposed to stay quiet while lies are spread about us?

Any religious scholar, theologian, and historian can tell you that Baphomet didn't come to light until the demise of the Templars in 1307 when King Phillip fabricated it and falsified confessions.

Wow, those are some far stretching accusations. Any proof of our Satanic web? So many theorists try to use Leo Taxil's writing even though he even admitted to making it all up, and then there is the oh-so-favorite "Lucifer" quote from Albert Pike's book.

Real quick question on the whole GOP logo, do you have proof that this is the new logo? Is it on the site? On official GOP documents? Pamphlets? And so on. Otherwise, any moron on the internet could've used Paint and inverted those stars. (Please note, that I am not a member of the GOP)

Where are your sources that state this? Because every historical account of Jacques DeMolay's death never states once that young men were ever involved. And plus, all charges against them are known to have been false and created to cancel the debt of a bitter French king.

reply to post by freebourn

We don't protect murderers. That rumor is a lie.

A skull is symbol of mortality. I'm just curious as to why skulls are seen as evil.

Well, I doubt that Corn would be in the Bible as it is a vegetable that grew only in the New World (ie America).

reply to post by yak055h

It would be easier to post their website as their is much in there.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join