It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seal of Baphomet, Masons in Israel!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
(If this info has already been shared, Sorry in advance, I tried searching for similar threads in the past)

I have been almost possesd by this Issue for the past 6 monthes..
It all began when I started looking into masonic stuff related to Israel.

First of all I'd like to share a few interesting photos I have found online.

This is Baphomet:

Notice he has a torch between his horns like lucifer and a Pentagram on his forhead...

Now, this is a picture with the "seal of baphomet" as Aliester Crowly would sign his name.

These are modern Masons with the seal: (of the 33rd degree)

Albert Pike, renown mason - check out his necklace:

I have been doing research about masons for quite some time now, since I have found many bizaare places in Israel which have obvious masonic symbols.

Such as "Kikar Ha'Bonim Ha'Hofshiim" (Free Masons Square) in the city of Eilat.
Which is basically a pyramid with the square and compass, and the all seeing eye at the top.

Basially Israel is infested with masonic places & stractures such as these.

- What do you think of the seal of baphomet? Could it be that obvious?

Edit: I decided to remove my personal experience with masons for the time being

[edit on 21-3-2010 by freebourn]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
BTW

This is kinda interesting also.
Baphomet & MTV wishes you a happy masonic christmas:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

you can do whatever you like. Becoming a mason is not as easy as you make it out to be. Most likely the lawyer knows if you are or are not a mason already. Some simple questions he asked were most likely not answered correctly.

In order to be accepted for the degrees in masonry, your friend would have to be a good person. Not a saint, and not rich or even well off, but a good person. Then he will have to learn a lot of information and be able to repeat it back from memory. If he goes through all that to get to the third degree, I think he will have made a friend of the brother who helped him learn his work, and he will understand what freemasonry is all about.

(hint) it has nothing to do with Balphamet or Alister Crowley. You are free to believe whatever you would like of freemasonry, and while I think being deceitful to gain admission is wrong on the basic level, having one less person who thinks we worship a goat/man with horns is a plus.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Maybe I'm wrong.
But maybe you'll get to the 33rd rank someday and figure out I was right.
Nothing wrong with theorizing.
And from the looks of things famous masons said... I dunno..

BTW
For those who dont understand what he talks about
I had written of a experience & idea I had about the masons, I edited it out, as I would like to think about it some more before I share it with other people.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Aliester Crowly was not a Mason. If anything he was a clandestine Mason, not a regular one. Plus, those elaborate crosses were of a man's signature/seal, not Baphomets. The crosses on their caps look strikingly like the Cross of Jerusalem.

The necklace that Pike wore was just a triple Cross, almost like a variation of the Patriarchal Cross. There are many variations of the cross.

Infested? That's a little rude. Why is it wrong that Israel has Masonic structure in it? America has many Masonic structures in it? Is America infested with Masons?

So what if he had Masonic stuff? Does this make him any less of a competent lawyer? No. What did the figurines look like?

Why would you give him a Masonic handshake? Trying to use a fake membership to get a free deal? Why would you lie to get a deal? Couldn't you have just asked for charity? Why the deceit? Even if you were a Mason that is something no Mason should ever do. He probably saw right through your charade.

Why the mercenary motive? Because you are misled to believe Masons are connected to Baphomet or that you didn't get a free session with a lawyer you want to breach our privacy? Plus your friend going in there with a hidden camera is breaking the first questions asked of a candidate. I do notice that you claim we are using you like some kind of puppet, but you even admit to trying to use us and then you want to use a friend to infiltrate the Masons. It seems you like to use people to get what you want.

Its not like our rituals have been posted on the web before. Its like your trying to pull something out of "The Lost Symbol" with the hidden cam.

Do you thing what I am doing is dangerous?

No.

Do you think I should not do this?

No, its a breach of privacy.

What do you think of the seal of baphomet? Could it be that obvious?

No, it looks to be the Cross of Jerusalem.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Ugh..
Didnt know ATS had so many masons in..

Anyhow.
I had edited my experience out because I feel it is not the right place to share it.

BTW mr.Masons

You both have access to Masonic Libraries I presume..
Have you tried looking into these issues?

I mean... there are plenty of evidence which point to not such a nice place...

About the Jerusalem cross, it does look similar.
But what interested me, was the fact that aliester crowly used to sign his name with that mark.

Do notice, it is -Not- exactly the jerusalem cross:

Actually, its a reversal of it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OMG>

the Baphomet thing again.

If you're going to bring that up (with the Lucifer stuff) you really should do some research on the alchemical symbolism of the symbol.

You should also remember, that the "church" stuck ALOT of stuff on people with the promise of "not burning".

yeah. real christian lot they were. JC would have been proud...not.

eyes to see and ears to hear dude. remember your parabels. Maybe meditate on them as well.

33rd degree? Thats when you learn the phone number to the Killer Ninja Shriner Clowns that visit you in the middle of the night on their hyper-silent go-carts and inform you not to believe goofy crap from "christian" mason haters. You'll know they've been there because you will have no more milk and cookies left! Or steak for that matter.

MMMMMWWWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

Jerusalem Cross? I have one of those on my copy of the New Jerusalem Bible (excellent with apocrypha). I guess thats an EEEEVIIIIL bible too huh?

.....what was that phone number? Oh, yeah. Its under speed dial...666!

[edit on 21/3/10 by felonius]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well,
I guess I was not around when you guys prooved all this stuff wrong.
Please - Enlighten me.
I'm listening..

How about some actual info instead of just bashing..?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Manly P. Hall is evidence enough to me, that even 33rd degree freemasons are not involved in anything nefarious. The man lived and breathed humility, honesty, and remarkable genius. He may have been the reincarnation of Aristotle.

It's likely that some 33rds are involved in criminal activity, but I'm convinced that such negative acts are not inspired from any sort of Freemasonic teaching. Without being a 33rd, none of us - even the Masons who frequent ATS - are in a position to say with any degree of certainty what is revealed there. So until then I'll just use Manly P. Hall as a character witness to the ever-present trial of Freemasonry vs the conspiracy theorists.

"Always trust the person searching for truth. Never trust the person claiming to have found it." - MPH

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What a preposterous video. The analysis is ridiculous. Salt, oh my! God forbid she is trying to salt some sauce. Does this mean that every person in the world that uses salt is offering up a sacrifice to the Jewish god? The sacrificial rite is an assumption of popular Hollywood made sacrifice scenes.

Actually the dress code is determined by the Worshipful Master of the Lodge. My year as Master I required just a Sunday's best. I didn't care what color the pants or shirts were as long as they were respectful and didn't draw attention away from the meeting.

What proof do you have that high level Masons make sacrifices to the Devil? And nowhere in Masonic lore is Baphomet referenced or even symbolized. Lucifer =/= Satan/Devil. You should really do research on the mistranslations in the Bible. Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian king.

So I guess they should've just let the old man burn. Actually, purple is the color of royalty. White is a color of purity. This video analysis seems to be one born of religious bigotry. The Freemasons accept all men of faith into their group, even Catholics. Its the Catholic Church that attacks the Freemasons, not the other way around.

The video is supposed to be a mockery of what can go wrong at a family Christmas. Music and misleading writing (which was poorly written) with short video clips is not evidence of some massive conspiracy. It does show that someone didn't take the time to research nor to use spell check.

Your erased story makes you seem like the one who is using everyone.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm just sharing stuff I found online when looking for answers to these questions I had.

I am not claiming to know the truth, or that this is the truth.

I just wanted some answers.

And again, if you cant give me any answers or add anything interesting to the conversation please dont comment.
If you could give me the origins of the "Seal of Baphomet" I'd apperciate it.

Take into consideration, that I am jewish lol, so I am not trying to claim anyone is satanic, jews, freemasons or whatever.

I just find a few things bizaare about freemasonry thats it.
Dont get me started about bizaare stuff and that MTV commercial.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Here is a quote from Albert Pike's famous book "Morals and Dogma":

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321].

What do you think of that Mason Trolls?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I help manage the Masonic library here in Idaho. I'm also in the Lodge of Research, and am constantly seeking more knowledge.

Aleister Crowly was not a Mason. He may have joined some clandestine bodies, which are a constant thorn in the side of true Freemasonry.

reply to post by felonius

Do you really think that even any of us Masons here on ATS attained the 33rd degree that they would take our word? They would say that there is another inner circle that we were not a part of.

Baphomet originated with the demise of the Templars. King Phillip owed them a great deal of money and was enraged that these warrior monks didn't report to him, and the Templars were often seen as more powerful than the kings of Europe. Baphomet was the supposed idol that the Templars were charged with worshiping.

Once Phillip had the Pope in his pocket, the trap was sprung on the Friday, October 13th, 1307. Many people may wonder how such a group of zealous warriors could have been captured, but many don't realize that most Knights were on the Eastern front and many of the Templars in Europe were clerics, bankers, and squires; there were very few Knights comparatively.

Terrible torture methods were used to force confessions with promises that leniency would come with the slip of the tongue. Ending in his death, Jacques DeMolay cursed the King and Pope while being burned to death.

My point in all of this is that Baphomet was an invention to attack the Templars. Before that time, there was no such thing.

reply to post by Mumbotron

Lucifer is mentioned once in the Bible (Book of Isaiah). This was a mistranslation by St. Jerome in the 4th Century. We see it today in the Bible because King Jame's scholars didn't use the original texts, but rather the translations of Jerome. Jerome mistranslated "Son of the Morning/Dawn" thinking it was a name instead of a description of how a king is often referred to as "illustrious" or "shining". What we see in Isaiah is a description of Helal (root word for hallelujah) a disgraced Babylonian king. The reason for the mistranslation is that Roman astrology commonly referred to the morning star (son of the morning/dawn aka the heavenly body that precedes the rising Sun) as called Lucifer. This illustrious description is even used when describing the King of Kings, Jesus Christ; please see Rev 22:16.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

While Baphomet is traced to the Templars, it may not have necessarily been false testimony. Phillip used similar methods against all of his enemies, but the Templars are the only case where Baphomet is mentioned. It is possible that the actual word was Mahomet (Muhammad) and that some of the Templars had picked up Islamic teachings while in the Holy Land. However, the only connection between Baphomet and the Masons was created by Leo Taxil, who wrote a "history" of the Freemasons that included Elphas Levi's version of Baphomet on the cover. Taxil would go on to admit that the book was a hoax.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

What's sad is that the Taxil Hoax is still used as evidence even though he admitted to making it all up.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

So, you've suggested that the St. Jerome translation of the bible containing an account of Lucifer is a mistranslation of the original text. Without a solid background in ancient languages, I can't dispute that. Just out of curiosity, what is your source for that? Since you didn't get into it at all, would you care to 'enlighten' us upon Pike's meaning?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Even though I'm sure someone will be able to provide an answer to your question, I would like to point out that Pike starts the book by stating:

Everyone is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound.

So, even if an explanation is not provided, Pike makes it clear that if anything in the book does not ring true with you then that is fine. So, it is hardly representative of the beliefs of all Masons.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Even though I'm sure someone will be able to provide an answer to your question, I would like to point out that Pike starts the book by stating:

Everyone is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound.

So, even if an explanation is not provided, Pike makes it clear that if anything in the book does not ring true with you then that is fine. So, it is hardly representative of the beliefs of all Masons.

Actually, your conclusion does not logically flow from the premises. You have not identified what the representative beliefs of all Masons are or might be based on Pike's opening statement. Given the exalted status still attributed to Pike, his supposition would seem less than a discredited foot-note. In fact, if there was widespread disunion among Masons, regarding Pike's Morals and Dogma, one would expect to be able to find many published opinions of interpretations about that work. I have yet to see any.

[edit on 07/17/2009 by Mumbotron]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mumbotron

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, p. 321].

I think you left out the sentence that starts that paragraph, as well as that which ends it. The full paragraph reads

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired.
Quoting out of context is rather deceitful.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Mumbotron

I think you left out the sentence that starts that paragraph, as well as that which ends it. The full paragraph reads

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not! for traditions are full of Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired.
Quoting out of context is rather deceitful.

Need I remind you that one way that paragraph can be interpreted (likely how Anton Lavey would interpret it) places humanity at par with God. I simply raised a question that has followed that text around ever since non-masons have had their hands on it. If you wish to try character assassination as a means to bring down my question, go ahead. Keep in mind that puts anything else you have to say on weaker footing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join