It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just had a friend tell me about her Triangle sighting.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Had a friend over the other day around 4:20 and while we were celebrating the time of day I naturally steered the discussion towards topics that would be found on ATS.

As I am rambling, she looks at me as says, "I saw a black triangle UFO fly right over my head in Italy when I was about 15."

Naturally I was floored as I have never in a million years expected that to come out of her mouth.

So I said, "Are you serious?"

She said, oh yeah... but I don't really talk about it cause when I do people look at me like I'm crazy.

Of course I pressed her for details, and she was surprised that I believed her.

She said the sun had set and it was dark but it was way out in the middle of nowhere so the night sky was very bright and easy to see.

She said they were playing when a huge black triangle flew right over there heads, blocking out the stars with a white light at each corner. She said it was completely silent and huge!!

She said he had no idea how high it was but she remembered seeing metal panels on the bottom of it. I have never actually met someone who has had such a close encounter as that.

What blows my mind the most was that fact the she was suprised I believed her (as most people don't) and the fact that she didn't really want to know more. She would rather just forget it than investigate it. As she tried to change the subject for the next hour( she was couch-locked from the 420) I wouldn't have it. I kept asking her about to the point where she basically didn't want to talk about it anymore.

She was not lying and had nothing to gain from this.

Pretty awesome experience for me and just wanted to share

anyone else had a converation like this?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're discussing that right now... the triangle UFO sightings -- fake photos in the context of testimonies.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're discussing that right now... the triangle UFO sightings -- fake photos in the context of testimonies.

I'm actually already a part of this discussion, but thanks!!

She didn't mention the red light but only mentioned the three lights at each corner.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Great friend!

I was with a few friends one night, and we saw a craft. What the heck is it, slow down, follow it!!

It was a triangle craft, low and slow, and it had the lights underneath, amber in color. It seemed to hover and glide, not fast at all, and it was completely silent.

It eventually just disappeared across a field so we couldnt follow it anymore.

I lived in Southern Indiana at the time, and there have been MANY reports of triangle craft in my tristate area.

The triangle craft is my favorite type of UFO (of course because I saw one!)

There are pictures online that closely resemble what I saw.

How cool that your friend saw one too.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

That is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. I grew up in Southern Illionois so I know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

kleverone, do you know about what year your friend had her sighting?

I've yet to be told about a ufo. Ahh, the unexpected. That's neat that she trusted you with her story.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
If you type these co-ordinates into Google maps -30.510719, 115.382311 and zoom in you'll see something that has a striking resemblance to the triangle your friend has described to you that google photographed over Western Australia.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert

kleverone, do you know about what year your friend had her sighting?

I've yet to be told about a ufo. Ahh, the unexpected. That's neat that she trusted you with her story.

I do not know for sure, she said she was about 15 at the time so I would assume this was about 18-20 years ago. I think she is my age(34) but I am not sure. I will try and get more facts.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by kleverone]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Psychoses
If you type these co-ordinates into Google maps -30.510719, 115.382311 and zoom in you'll see something that has a striking resemblance to the triangle your friend has described to you that google photographed over Western Australia.

G'day Psychoses

Without looking at it.....

My guess is that you are referring to the picture showing 3 towers, 1 of which is at each corner of a piece of cleared triangular ground.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
quick question . I can't dispell this lie. I was not there and there were no picture... wait no picture one person possibly drunk saw a triangle.. wow. Now i know their are aliens,, seriously though I mean really.. no I mean...

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
So there's two people on ATS who have personally seen this triangle craft up close -- myself in Minnesota and the Illinois sighting.

If you check out MUFON's database there's tons of triangle craft sightings -- some see the craft accelerate instantaneously -- (whatever that means!) haha.

Seriously though I didn't dare take my eyes off of the craft because I could have hit it with a rock it was so close -- it flew over our garage!

And then I read through the mass sighting in 1978 in our area and it flew over this lady and she had missing time and then under hypnosis she remembered being abducted. Also there were cattle mutilations and a rancher moved out.

Anyway just watch the Belgium documentary in case people want more info about this craft being real or not:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Therian
quick question . I can't dispell this lie.

Because it's not a lie

I was not there and there were no picture... wait no picture one person possibly drunk saw a triangle.. wow. Now i know their are aliens

Ummm where in my post did you see me say the the person telling me the story was drunk??????

,, seriously though I mean really.. no I mean...

Right back at ya.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Interesting. I saw a half moon shaped orange ufo over the Venice Beach horizon one night a few months back. The strange part is that I woke up my girlfriend and pointed it out to her and she stands there unable to see what I was seeing. I was floored and upset. It was right there! However, she didn't see it. As some people do not see certain colors, or infrared, or other optical visions, I assumed later that maybe the cloaking device for ufo's have optical nuances that some just can;t see with there eyes.

However, very interesting indeed.

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

A drunk 15 year old... now everything makes perfect sense!

Thankyou for making everything crystal clear for all those that read this thread in the future.

To the OP:
You are a good friend keep tearing down the 'you are crazy if you see something strange and want to know more about it' wall this world has in place!

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

G'day kleverone

I had a similar experience with a very close friend a few years back.

That person was historically a very vocal, complete & utter skeptic.

Then one day, that person called me with a very detailed report of a 10 minute long UFO sighting (a disc shaped craft with features) they'd just experienced at quite close range.

From that time on, that person states "there's UFO's & that's that!".

I envy people such as your sister & my friend, who have experienced such things.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

That is really very strange. I have heard of this before, very interesting dude. What does she think of the whole subjec?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I feel ya, I have myself had two sightings but never had something fly right over my head. I feel ya, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

She either believes me. Or she is placating me. However, I don't care about her not seeing it as much as I care that I saw it.

AAC

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

She either believes me. Or she is placating me. However, I don't care about her not seeing it as much as I care that I saw it.

AAC

either way, you saw what you saw. But if she is placating you, that is a good sign

top topics

join