It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns The 'United States®'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just came across this on Rense.com.

The Census envelope arrived yesterday and with it came some very interesting new information. On the face of the envelope under the line: U. S. Census Form Enclosed is the very large and very bold STATEMENT:

Under a magnifying glass, you can easily read the "R" inside the circle directly to the right of the "s" in 'United States'. This symbol "®" stands for "registered" as in a commercial registration of this image; indicating that the phrase it follows is privately owned and that any use of it (in this case the two words 'United States') beyond the 'owners' specific authorization is prohibited!

I wondered if any one on ATS can confirm the registered symbol next to the words United States on the U. S. Census Form.
Is this a misprint ? , or something more interesting .
Who Owns The United States® ?
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Zionist own every bit of the united states and they will sell it any time soon

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Maybe the "Unites States Census" is a registered trademark of a violation of my privacy!

-E-

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Good question.

Absolutely 100% the small registered trademark is on mine, I'm looking at it as we speak. Possibly the entire 'United States Census 2010' phrase is registered...but that seems odd to me , too.

I really have no idea why the registration mark is there.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just went out to my mailbox. Lo and behold, the almighty R! Very strange and I am unsure whether it is United States Census 2010 that is registered of just the United States part.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
How come there isn't a question about how many guns I own? I was told by Obama haters that I would have to list my guns. Where is that question? I know the right wouldn't try to sway my thoughts against Obama by lying to me about my guns.

Sorry to be off topic with that, it just peeves me that I have to wade through so many lies in search of the truth.

As far as the trademark of the US, I too find that very interesting and am anxious to find out who it is registered to.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by damwel]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Went ahead and hopped on the Patent and Trademark Office's site and did a search of registered trademarks. This is what I turned up;

Edit:

It appears the link doesn't work. So here's the info

Word Mark UNITED STATES CENSUS 2010
Goods and Services IC 045. US 100 101. G & S: research services, namely, conducting the U.S. Decennial Census, including the provision of such services by means of the Internet. FIRST USE: 20061231. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20061231
Mark Drawing Code (5) WORDS, LETTERS, AND/OR NUMBERS IN STYLIZED FORM
Trademark Search Facility Classification Code NUM-26-UP 2010 Other Numerals - 26 and Up
Serial Number 77322622
Filing Date November 6, 2007
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1A
Supplemental Register Date May 13, 2008
Registration Number 3482676
Registration Date August 5, 2008
Owner (REGISTRANT) U.S. BUREAU OF THE CENSUS n/a AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT UNITED STATES 1401 CONSTITUTION AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON D.C. 20230
Attorney of Record Philip Greene
Prior Registrations 2296084;2316247;2518821;AND OTHERS
Disclaimer NO CLAIM IS MADE TO THE EXCLUSIVE RIGHT TO USE "CENSUS 2010" APART FROM THE MARK AS SHOWN
Description of Mark Color is not claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of the words "United States Census 2010", with the words "United States" sitting atop the larger words "Census" and "2010" .
Type of Mark SERVICE MARK
Register SUPPLEMENTAL
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Namaste]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So the answer is that the United States owns its own trademark

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This morning, I deposited a large sum of money to pay for the 'tax breaks' I got over the last year. I guess that would mean I own the trademark.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by AKAZIP]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
In true fashion I found that the information gathered by the U.S. Census
is classified for 72 years ... that says a bucket full to me on retention of government documents.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skydancer

The information is classified as far as we the citizens are concerned. You can bet your peanut butter that government entities are all over that data. Only question you really should answer is the one asking how many adults live in the house (don't know the exact question - haven't gotten my form yet)

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The United States is a corporation not a country. They are posing as the legitimate government but they are no government at all. They are what is called De facto meaning they are acting as government but have no legitimate authority. That is why they have the name trade marked just like any corporation

It is even in thier code. Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C) www.law.cornell.edu...

The Clearfield Doctrine says they cease to be a government when the descend to a corporation:

the government descended to the level of a mere private corporation and takes on the character of a mere private citizen . . . For the purposes of suit, such corporations and individuals are regarded as an entity entirely separate from government.” Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank, 9 Wheat. 22 U.S. 904, U.S. v. Erie Ry Co., 106 U.S. 327; Clearfield Trust Co. v. U.S. 318 U.S. 363 (1943).

“When governments enter the world of commerce, they are subject to the same burdens as any private firm or corporation.” U.S. v. Burr. 309 U.S. 22; See 22 U.S.C.A. 286e. Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank of Georgia. 6 L. Ed. (9 Wheat) 244; 22 U.S.C.A. 286 et. Seq., C.R.S. 11-60-103.

This is why no one is required to answer the census of this De Facto corporation posing as government unless they are employees or officers of said corporation!

[edit on 16-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Government Owned Corporation

The United States Is Not A Country - It Is A Corporation

For example this is a snippet from H.R. 1388 ~ Serve America Act

‘(c) Reallotment- If the Corporation determines that the allotment of a State, territory, or Indian tribe under this section will not be required for a fiscal year because the State, territory, or Indian tribe did not submit and receive approval of an application for the allotment under section 113, the Corporation shall make the allotment for such State, territory, or Indian tribe available for grants to community-based entities to carry out service-learning programs as described in section 112(b) in such State, in such territory, or for such Indian tribe. After community-based entities apply for grants from the allotment, by submitting an application at such time and in such manner as the Corporation requires, and receive approval, the remainder of such allotment shall be available for reallotment to such other States, territories, or Indian tribes with approved applications submitted under section 113 as the Corporation may determine to be appropriate.

Govtrack

From US CODE Title 28, 3002. Definitions

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

US CODE ~ Cornell Law

Hawkiye, didn't see your post. We are on the same wavelength.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
haha, we should totally make a classified stamp and stamp it before sending it back... what am I saying, I'm not sending it back.

I still think its United States that is trademarked.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
The United States is a corporation not a country. They are posing as the legitimate government but they are no government at all. They are what is called De facto meaning they are acting as government but have no legitimate authority. That is why they have the name trade marked just like any corporation

It is even in thier code. Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C) www.law.cornell.edu...

The Clearfield Doctrine says they cease to be a government when the descend to a corporation:

the government descended to the level of a mere private corporation and takes on the character of a mere private citizen . . . For the purposes of suit, such corporations and individuals are regarded as an entity entirely separate from government.” Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank, 9 Wheat. 22 U.S. 904, U.S. v. Erie Ry Co., 106 U.S. 327; Clearfield Trust Co. v. U.S. 318 U.S. 363 (1943).

“When governments enter the world of commerce, they are subject to the same burdens as any private firm or corporation.” U.S. v. Burr. 309 U.S. 22; See 22 U.S.C.A. 286e. Bank of U.S. v. Planters Bank of Georgia. 6 L. Ed. (9 Wheat) 244; 22 U.S.C.A. 286 et. Seq., C.R.S. 11-60-103.

This is why no one is required to answer the census of this De Facto corporation posing as government unless they are employees or officers of said corporation!
[edit on 16-3-2010 by hawkiye]

Note that it says "A federal corporation," not "THE federal corporation."

A Private Federal Corporation (PFC), also known as a Federal Government Corporation (FGC), is a corporation which has been established by the Federal Government. There are, of course, benefits to this, not the least of which would be the disbursement and management of funding by the corporation that would not be subject to Congressional oversight or monitoring. An additional benefit would be autonomy in operations.

It REALLY helps to know what you're talking about if you want to be taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
O.K. good clarification but still the Commerce Clause of the U.S. constitution is the reason for the Supreme Court arguing that corporations have legal personhood -- and the Commerce Clause enables the U.S. government to over ride any law which threatens interstate commerce -- anything beyond federal regulations. Hence the U.S. is a corporation. Most of the original states were chartered corporations by the King....

poclad.org... for the details.

top topics

join