It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

I was looking for a resource for everyone then myself. I tend to take things head on if i feel like there is something happening.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here's my opinion about how the gangstalking works from top down

Top level: military with mind reading/data mining software, voice to skull and other toys detect targets and pass down to next level

middle: fusion centers, corrupt police and others

bottom: recruited citizens with cell phone alerts.

In my mind this is a secret police force using powers to harrass, threaten death or arrest, frame and fear people into submission or failure. Its unconstitutional, its inhuman, its nazi germany in america.

Here is my thread on my experience, ive had alot of clues left for me and im glad to share them with the world. Maybe someday we can invade their spaces!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So has anybody figured out a way to actually fight this effectively yet? Besides guns and ammo?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Stopping Gang Stalking has to happen on a social level. See the problem now is that we know what it is, have a good idea of how it works. How do you now get people to act in a humane manner? How do you teach people not to stalk their neighbors, or gaslight them to the point of suicide or violence?

It's like asking me how to teach the Germans of WW1 Germany, not to systemically bait and destroy the targets that the state has said it's ok to destroy. From history you will discover that if the society gives it's ok, people can do nasty things. The Salem Witch trials, McCarthyism, Nazi Germany, Stasi Germany. Just give people the go ahead to do evil, and they will.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of these people are just not the smart and really believe that the people on these lists have mental problems. They do what the state tells them and they ask no questions. The battle will be waged and won on forums like this when people break the silence. Until then, people from all walks of life will keep destroying their neighbors. Sure we could work on laws, and I say do work on laws, but what stops human depravity like this is when there is a consensus that it's wrong, and until that happens, this will continue.

If people want to expose this conspiracy, and that is what this is, then they can put their money where their mouth is and make sure this get's the play it deserves. Some talk conspiracy, very few actually expose conspiracies.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

If people want to expose this conspiracy, and that is what this is, then they can put their money where their mouth is and make sure this get's the play it deserves. Some talk conspiracy, very few actually expose conspiracies.

Well, sure I would like to expose it. But how?

As I'm sure you must know, the perps never admit to anything.

You might try to beat or torture a confession out of them, but any information you extract from a person that way is automatically suspect. Did they tell you the truth, or did they give you false information just to get you to stop hurting them?

Chris Penn had a great line in Reservoir Dogs that sums it up nicely:
"If you beat this prick long enough, he'll tell you who started the goddamn Chicago Fire, but that doesn't necessarily make it #### so!"

Sure we can post threads about it on websites and things, but most people just think the victims are delusional or paranoid.

What's your plan, H101?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Facts, good information, and exposure. They can cry mental illness, but when the proof is there, it's harder to get away with this stuff.

The facts are there. What is behind Gang Stalking? That question has been answered, so you don't need the perps, aka citizen informants to confess. Proving the harassment is system can also be done. It's a known fact that communities can come together and organize to chase out unwanted elements.

Every person has to now do their part, and ensure the right information is making it out to the masses.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

H101

You still haven't answered my question.

How can the victims of this heinous, insidious crime get the perps to stop torturing them? Without actually retaliating with physical force?

As far as I'm concerned these "gang stalking" pieces of garbage are like the bully in the schoolyard. You can plead with the bully, you can try to reason with the bully, you can try to show the bully the error of his ways, you can try to "raise awareness" of the bully.... but at the end of the day the bully is just going to laugh at you and continue right on being evil and torturing innocent people.

Whereas - you give the bully a swift hard kick in the balls with a steel toe, or a crowbar to the skull, or a bullet right through his stinking evil heart, and he will get the message quite quickly.......

Again, I would love for you to present a peaceful solution that will actually work and make these pieces of crap stop torturing innocent people - and yet I fear there is none. Fighting back with force is the only thing that will work.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
John Lennon said it best. They yank your beard, get you all rilled up, and then when you fight back, they know how to handle that. They are ready and waiting for targets to lash out, then they can say, see this person really was violent and crazy. See this person really did belong in jail, or a mental home. See our system really works.

Sure if you bash one of these morons, they might back off for a bit, but I do not think that violence is the answer. If you want an immediate solution, I don't have one. It's a day in day out battle. Some days are better than others.

If you have the money seek out legal action, I know a lot of targets don't have the money. So the other idea is when out in public carry a camera. When at home you can take precautions with your property, and important belongings.

When inside there are things you can do about noise, and other issues, such as recording. Put signs on lawns, doors, backpacks. When they are exposed, they stop. Like bugs when you remove the rocks that they hide under.

I agree that fighting back is the solution, but I do not agree with violence. I think most targets realize that that is what they want, and if they get it they use it. It's no different than any other group in the past that was deliberately baited, by another group. The moment you act out, that is when they have you.

The other solution which is going to take longer is to make people aware of what is happening. Become advocates, work towards changing the laws. Change is happening, but it's slow.

Remember it's only recently that targets could point a finger and say hey it looks like this is what is behind Gang Stalking, now that information has to get out there, and I don't see a lot of targets doing that, so advocacy is needed. Not just from targets, but from others who understand that this is wrong. That's how things changed with the womens movement, civil rights, and other movements. They choose none violence, not cause they wanted to, but for the movements to survive and flourish, they had to.

So get out there, get the message out, if you are not doing that, then you are not really helping.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Try www.lessemf.com... they might have stuff for the electronic harassment. The other stuff is day by day, step by step. For noise, record them, for gassing, block vents. Food poisoning don't leave stuff out. If you are a man or women, then use a chain lock on your door, and block the windows from the inside. Too many of the women in the community have complained about sexual assaults. Some of the men also complain about home entries while at home, so lock up. www.kens5.com...

On the street or in your car, carry a camera. Carry signs, hand out flyer's, but ask if they want the flyer's first. The more you know the better. Talk about this stuff, direct close friends to websites. The more exposure the better your chances are.

edit on 26-9-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wow, more non-solutions.

I don't know about you but I personally can't take another 30 or 40 or 50 years of being under endless surveillance, my phone and email monitored, being 'spoken to' by the minions everywhere I go, my every workplace and social circle and recreational activity infiltrated, etc etc etc.

Five or six years of hell on earth is quite enough!

You and your allies really ought to think bigger. Who are the people running the show, what are their names and where do they live? Where's their data centre(s)?

Don't know yet? D'OH!!! Not a very good sign....

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Let this be my introduction and first post combined. It may very well be my last... we'll see.

PDF file...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You seem to be looking for a reaction, but I am all out. Those are solutions, if you choose not to use them, then that is your choice. As a target we each do our own part. As it is, you seem to be looking for answers outside of yourself, you need to them find your own solution. I am telling you what has worked for me, this will not be everyone's choice, but these are the things that meet my needs.

You want me to hold your hand, and find out about how programs work in your area, do I understand that correctly? I am not about that. You have more information than was available just three to four years ago, when targets were being mocked off forums. I did what was required, which was patiently finding credible evidence, and having credible discussions such as this, until today the topic is becoming much more acceptable. So if my solutions do not work for you, I am sure there are many groups online, who's solutions might better meet your needs, I suggest finding one.

There are many roads and maybe you will find one that has a quicker outcome.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but www.Gangstalkingworld.com... has a quick ref guide that might help targets in explaining this to others.

gangstalkingworld.com...

Whatever targets do, they need to keep up a good positive mental attitude. If you look at others who have been persecuted throughout history, you will understand why they choose the paths that they did and the reasons why. I am learning from those histories.

There is also this pdf which is the first six chapters of the book Closing The Gap
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

Whatever path you choose, just know that you are not alone.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Harassment101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
You want me to hold your hand, and find out about how programs work in your area, do I understand that correctly?

No, that is not what I said.

All I am trying to say is that the people who do this systematic harassment will never stop until the targets fight back and MAKE them stop.

Yes it's great that there are websites and resources for it now, but it's still not enough.

I am just about at the end of my rope here and I will not tolerate any more years of abuse. Why should I live a life of torture that I don't deserve?

But, you do whatever you want. Stand up and fight, or don't. It's your choice.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nothing disrupts the patterns more than ignoring the harassment, buying them a bottle of rum and getting to know them.

Made quite a few friends that way...lost quite a few as well...

And in a nutshell...certainly, gang stalking is real. It is most effective when only a few real occurrences occur and the suggestion of such is established only to let the subject use his/her imagination to conjure the rest...

And exposing such a conspiracy takes time and the cooperation of more than just the subject...though something like this will likely forever be lost in favour of aliens and politics...which is a shame because the tech out there now capable of intruding upon a person's psyche is at a point where zero accountability is possible and the devastation (read - incredulity) of the subject is optimal.

The world is indeed a strange place and a part of me does envy those who are unaware of this...but I suppose I have taken the position that I would rather know...in time and not at the expense of the future. So time it is...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
And in a nutshell...certainly, gang stalking is real. It is most effective when only a few real occurrences occur and the suggestion of such is established only to let the subject use his/her imagination to conjure the rest...

Or, a whole LOT of real occurences

Nothing like being mobbed by a few hundred people in a big company to induce the PTSD.

Or finding out your cell phone's being monitored and they can send people to aggravate and intimidate you whenever they want.

Well, they'll get theirs one way or the other. I trust in Karma.....

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I have had my share of anxiety in large crowds...and in a multi hundred employee environment...one of the strangest is when I remembered a dream and emailed it to a coworker (who was also my roommate) explained my thoughts on it and had someone in the background say, "Homeboy knows what's going on," or something like that.

Startled me for sure, especially the timing as it occurred in the middle of a mild get together in the other department.

Substantial? Who knows...

Likely? Many would argue not...

Enough for me to take note and remember considering some of my many other experiences? Indeed...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Not sure what you are talking about, MemoryShock, or the relevance to gang stalking or systematic harassment.......

Funny little story of my own to relate, I had a female employer once who kept trying to get me to have sex with her in the workplace. Apparently I am the bad guy for feeling that that was a totally inappropriate way for her to behave and expecting her to take issues like that outside the workplace.

It doesn't help matters at all that she lied to everyone, denied everything, lied to the authorities, staged false-flag attacks against me, still stalks me to this day and enlists other people to help her stalk me, and no one believes my side of the story even though I am the one that actually speaks the truth.

Be nice if the authorities and minions and ABC agencies would pay her a visit and give her a 'speaking to' for all her bad behavior for a change!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
All I can say is that violence is not the answer. Take down times and dates, and make sure you have your facts straight. Sometimes it can take years, but eventually you'll have enough information and hopefully a pattern will begin to emerge. Perseverance is the key.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SpudMacIntyre

So, writing down dates and times in a journal every time I get abused is going to make the abusers stop abusing me?

That doesn't make much sense to me.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join