It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I can attest that gangstalking is real as a method. It took me 5 months to realise what is really going on. At least i can explain it by this. Purpose is to destroy your life and make you appear unstable, drive you insane, causing you to commit to mental institution, lash out or kill yourself. As i read about targeted individuals and gangstalking a lot of it makes sense also a lot of it you have to you have to take with a grain of salt since people under extreme pressure do get paranoid and they still try to connect dots, but it's hit and miss. At this point i have a few theories who could really be behind this campaign, but some of the methods is not for regular folks to come up with and execute. At beginning most of the stuff was aimed at my car - nails in tires, smashed side view mirrors, transmission fluid on my car paint (in another country that i just arrived due to work). I tried to move, but got tracked down in a few days. Very scary. Now the method that really puzzled me since i really didn't understand the purpose. It's been going on for 4th month now. It's acoustic psychological terror campaign. Apartment upstairs is being used to track me and from time to time generate sound. It's nothing harmful at the beginning you hardly would notice, but after a few days you start noticing it especially when you try to get away from it. They follow you to the bathroom other room etc. So it is monitoring 24/7. Day or night. In these 4 months were there only a few hours that i wasn't being tracked (usually at night). At first i thought they are trying to get some sort of intelligence as to substantiate their degrading claims or gather some evidence. Later after i found about TI and about this torture method it became clearer. As for me being insane i can assure you that these sounds can hear other people too when they are with me in a room - after i point it to them. Which is nothing suspicious at first sight. I've yet to determine exactly the method that they could be using for locating me inside apartment. I noticed that if i move to another room they carry something quite heavy and put it on the ground - something like heavy suitcase, also some steel pipes, recently they started bouncing metal ball. They rotate so it's not constant. Through wall radar could be one technology, another who could be used is wall moisture detector radar, but i think these technologies wouldn't distinguish between two other people in the apartment. So in the back of my mind is dental work that i've been having before that. Not sure if it's even possible or how should i go about to test this theory.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Where can one go for information on gang-stalking? I believe I'm being gang stalked and, in addition to keeping a journal, I have kept screen shots and text message and audio recordings of these incidences. I wouldn't mind reporting and posting my report, even getting it published in print! However, there seems to be little evidence online from other gang-stalking victims. I find no reports in detail, and too many posts unfortunately lean toward government mind control, sci-fi technologies and other questionable topics. I doubt any mental illness on my part, particularly with all these digital records and co-workers/witnesses to support my story. Yet every time I hear myself share my story, even to me it sounds one step away from UFO abduction stories. I'm seeking information online, but all seems iffy and weak from the delusional and insane. ATS seemed my last hope, but I'm disappointed here. Is there any source for information to help me understand this gang-stalking program?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
When I would follow my gangstalkers back to there homes, I thought i was just scaring them a little, letting them know i wasn't stupid or to be messed with. Well I got so fed up with it i wrote a little blog about my experiences. Unfortunately the preist was a sellout, he would probably turn in Jesus if he came back. He turned me in after i talked to him about my experience, i showed him my blog. A week later cops came to my work with a chaplin and gave me the option of arrest or hospitalization. i chose the latter. These cops had to know I wasn't about to commit a crime, yet they threatened me. And as they did that, a menacing looking woman drives by and looks at me funny with a smircking, mocking ugly stupid face. Yes im still mad about that day. And I will expose the methodologies of the gangstalkers, whom i suspect manipulate or work with law enforcement. Douchebags..all of them. worthless losers. SCUM.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You went to the persons house. That's always creepier than just printing something in, for example, a newspaper. On that note, we could consider journalists stalking subjects for information; sometimes those journalists are arrested for trespassing, ... Let's say for example that information is passed around, a photograph, and it's enough to get a story printed. That person might get sued for slander, but I've never heard of people being carried off to the 'asylum' or jail for such things. From my experiences, and I've been through a lot, getting committed takes a lot. I've been told by a psychiatrists that I probably should take medication -- for being opinionated and open and, well, just an above average social deviant -- but I've never been committed and never arrested, and I know I've done my share of extreme crazy. You'd have to appear a danger to others or yourself. Even when a possible danger to yourself, there's still a lot of options for retaining ones freedom.

Dude, what were you doing outside someone's house?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivermetits
reply to post by truthermantwo

You went to the persons house. That's always creepier than just printing something in, for example, a newspaper. On that note, we could consider journalists stalking subjects for information; sometimes those journalists are arrested for trespassing, ... Let's say for example that information is passed around, a photograph, and it's enough to get a story printed. That person might get sued for slander, but I've never heard of people being carried off to the 'asylum' or jail for such things. From my experiences, and I've been through a lot, getting committed takes a lot. I've been told by a psychiatrists that I probably should take medication -- for being opinionated and open and, well, just an above average social deviant -- but I've never been committed and never arrested, and I know I've done my share of extreme crazy. You'd have to appear a danger to others or yourself. Even when a possible danger to yourself, there's still a lot of options for retaining ones freedom.

Dude, what were you doing outside someone's house?

i figured if they were going to try and ruin my life i would let them know Im not afraid or bothered by them. I should've called the police, and actually i did once, but they didn't help. Besides it was twice that i followed people, once a guy in his mini-van deliberately waiting for me-snubs me then follows me around the neighborhood while i look for the right house to deliver to. On my way back he's in front of me so i followed him back to his house. I just drove by i never went onto his property. Im just saying if these so called citizens want to play games, well lets just say I had fun in my youth playing capture the flag.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Have the ignoramuses who mock gang stalking never heard of a disinformation campaign? Never heard of the Stasi in East Germany? Never heard of a psy-op campaign? Well over 90% of the youtube videos are pure BS because REAL targets of gang stalking known as TI's do not have the time to upload that many videos on to youtube or engage in comment wars. Is the American public so ignorant that their belief system can be swayed by a simple disinformation campaign on youtube? Let me put it in more practical terms, stalking clearly exists therefore group stalking must exist as well. Another example, flash mobs. Nobody denies the existence of flash mobs and flash mobs or cellular mobs are a pivotal point in gang stalking. The cell phone is a roving bug on your body and is used to pin point your exact location even when it appears to be turned off. That location is then sent via prepaid cell phone to the perps along with the instructions. Burglaries, poisoning, micro-tempering otherwise known as ghosting otherwise known as moving small items around your house are all GS tactics that have been used not only by the intelligence communities but also by the Manson family and other deranged serial killers as well. OK, let's say they have you bugged clearly that technology exists and is available to almost anybody. They have you miked up and have your location, now the real fun begins. They want to let you know about it. (directed conversation) a GS tactic. Why would anyone do this? Numerous reasons too many to list here but here are just a couple. You are a high profile individual or you made the wrong enemy, an enemy in a position of power. I know why the average joe working at the grocery store has trouble grasping the severity of organized gang stalking but just because you never had the pleasure of experiencing this delightful topic doesn't give you the right to deny the facts and the facts speak for themselves. There is NOTHING crazy about gang stalking EXCEPT the disinformation campaign that gets bigger everyday.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Gangstalking as phenomena was recently investigated in Spain by authorities. Why? Because it was perpetrated as weapon trying to influence politics by ETA (terrorist organization). Spanish government didn't call it gangstalking though - they named it 'psychological terrorism'. It doesn't look like even with all government state security apparatus behind people under attack they could do little to counter such threat:

Second sub-category is formed essentially by different forms of verbal abuse: «I find myself walking past a particular bar (refers to bars which ETA sympathizers frequent), and hearing somebody say —there goes that bastard—». Stigmatization consists of acts perpetrated fundamentally in a public space with the aim of marking out a person. This may involve graffiti, pictures, banners or other forms in public places, designating the person as an «enemy» and as a «target» of the terrorist network: «I frequently received insults in the street…». Though these acts can entail other strategies, as a threat, they have a wider impact because the person is stigmatized in the presence of neighbours, workmates or classmates, and society: «My name was written in insulting banners at the Faculty in which I studied». With Control-surveillance of daily activities the target is usually informed by the Security Forces that he/she has appeared on a list of targets of the terrorist network. Some collaborators or even sympathizers may obtain information on the target which could be used to aid future acts of violence. These collaborators may be from his/her neighbourhood or work, among others. This, together with being a potential target of the terrorist network, may cause uncertainty: «Some of my neighbours try to get information on potential targets to pass onto the terrorists. The police told me that a shop assistant of a greengrocer’s close to my home was doing this».

redecomposition.wordpress.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by asnot because: removed double link

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So here's a theory on how some gangstalking works.
plain clothes operatives sent out to sensitize victim to gangstalking routine, following in cars, brighting, snubbing.

Once victim is sensitized victim starts hearing more sounds and people yellling from cars passing etc.. This is not real. it's projected sound effects tied to the synthetic telepathy system. They can make horn sounds, dogs barking, people talking/yelling, maybe more but i haven't heard any more than that.

then the voices start to psychologicaly break someone.

there everyone who reads this will know and flood their system with neural inputs. Hi machine people.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Gang Stalking" is America's current version of the FBI's Cointelpro operations. It is also very similar to the Zersetzung tactics of communist East Germany's Stasi (state police).

Technically speaking it is counterintelligence subversion - and it is used by police and intelligence agencies in many countries. For an archive of all the published mainstream news reports on this subject, visit Fight Gang Stalking.

fightgangstalking.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gaslighting is another outfit for the MK-Ultra program, who knows how it's done, probably a combo of people paid, black magic, psy vampires ect ect, i would say the government form of it is done by the C.I.A as opposed to the Feds, let's face it if you combine what Fritz Springmeier said with Ted Gunderson it adds up, when Fritz was studying the trauma that Cisco Wheeler went through it was done by the C.I.A through witchcraft and mind control now go back and listen to what Ted Gunderson the head of the FBI in California's Los Angles bureau was saying, he said that the C.I.A was involved in satanic witchcraft sure Ted didn't label the C.I.A's involvement with satanic witchcraft the Illuminati but they were both barking up the right tree.....

It all revolves around the C.I.A remember that.......
edit on 7-2-2014 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Gangstalking is a truth. This thread deserved to be bumped. It is the premier conspiracy.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hobbledehoy
Gangstalking is a truth. This thread deserved to be bumped. It is the premier conspiracy.

Here's my take on it..... The bare bones First off,  I tend to ramble, so excuse me but bare with me, grammar is crap to, First experienced this phenomenon back in 2002, my life was all good,    own business, was with a wonderful girl, engaged, own home, good friends and family,. I don't have any of that now, living day to day I am, But I've had an epiphany over the last few months, Let me just add, I hadn't even heard of the phenomenon of Gangstalking up until a week or two ago, and read lots on it since, and it mostly rings true, But it's PROOF that your after,  and I have it.......... NOT GOING TO DIVULGE IT RIGHT NOW. But I will. Back story... ---- Always been interested and intrigued by alternative topics, the whole spectrum, use to be quit gifted in the psychic sense, Astral travel, knowing what someone is going to say, before they say it, in tune with nature, animals and young kids sense something in me, I could go on but I'd repeat what's been mentioned in the numerous other posts on this life debilitating subject. Let me assure you sceptics or there that this is very real for us that experience it, We are targeted because I believe that we have an ability that few have, we sense, I'll say it again, we sense, for those that get it, you'll understand what I mean when I say that. Whats happening when they follow, persecute, harress, belittle,intimidate, and generally #uck Us up, these people are trying to suppress us, stop us from doing what we are here to do, in a cosmic, Angel way. I believe demons are involved, and us that are affected are some form of angels, or good spirits, forget about technology that makes us hear voices, break out in cold sweats, puts us in a psychosis, all that, forget it all. It's the evil spirits trying to suppress us, I've had over ten years to ponder on this, and I've been wrong most of the time, but answers are clear in my thoughts, it can't be explained any other way, when I've experienced what I have, There is a war on in realms only few of us understand and see, whether we, as a whole percieve this is yet to be seen. You will understand if you are not to far gone on meds, stress and anxiety. Wean yourself of, stand up to them, let them know that they can't hurt you mentally or physically. Throw it back at them. No doubt this will be controversial, and I expect a lot of trolling, but let this last paragraph sink in. Forces are at work that want to surpress the few of us that can move the human race forward, that's why it's happening, we can help humanity for the greater good, Demons are at play, trust me I've scene them and sensed them, while awake and in dream land. 

But after having read a few other replies, I I've often thought about the police or some other powerful organizational being involved. At a loss now, have no clue as to what is happening
edit on 9012014Mon, 05 May 2014 15:37:43 -05003753 by Boring because: (no reason given)

(post by RichTaylor removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boring

Here is what is happening in a nut shell and this is a very basic take on the whole thing... most of the gaslighting/gangstalking is happening by people called Psychic Vampires who do it for different reasons....if i were you i would look up what they are...the rest is happening by the government through tech and other means...this group called the Illuminati or what ever you want to call them hell in the new movie Captain America the Winter Solider there called Hydra and that movie does a good job of explaining there roots even more so then Fritz Springmeier....now two things to remember about this group when it comes to the Military–industrial complex (in the USA not aboard) there the most interested in both the C.I.A to keep tabs on what is going on else where in the world and the Navy...why the Navy i am not sure yet but my research keeps bringing me back to that.....

That is why gaslighting/gangstalking is happening in the world now.....

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

if u know that they have a group of friends loosley associated with Your friends via you this is 100% possible, especially if drug trade is involved.... theres two main factors... if u quit using and selling u become a liability in their eyes... and what do u do ( in theory) if they have some boys in blue in their pockets??

ive been harrassed and EVERYTHING from my past gets brought up like open season... not everything on these sites ive researched has happened to me but i can tell you STREET THEATRE has happened... whenever i suss out EXACTLY whos involved the words "#" and "Rat" and "dog" actually mean BINGO!!!

they are trying their hardest to get me in a mental asylum or worse in a self inflicted casket... aint gonna happen... just this morning with a little "process of elimination a FAMILY close to where i am is most definetly involved .... their excuse... "only trying to help"

one big mighty # OFF AND RUIN YOUR OWN LIFE is in order...

organised monitoring and stalking is illegal and it denys a person the chance to get on with their life...
not to mention you gotta be really sad and bored to carry this shebangabang out 24/#ing 7
its put simply frustrating as #....
MAKE THIS #
before i do it my WAY.... (funny when u see just about the whole family in one car leaving shops RUBBERNECKING it while u wait your turn to pull into shops... KODAK moment)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join