It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Gang stalking or community mobbing. For the most part isn't people following you around. Since you have a routine, you are targeted in certain places you go that are known about you. It is not far fetched that someone would want to learn things about you and terrorize you from that point. Most of the tactics are nonsense. The problem is you lose trust in people. For good reasons right. You lose your employment. Your private life isn't safe. You have to not care about all that which eventually you will do and than, well, they lose steam or must change tactics. Being that most of the tactics have been nonsense, it I will see how far things will go. I mean from the average attacks to computer and car which cost money and with no job can be a problem. Get your head out of the sand. Here is some help with that

www.scpr.org...
www.laobserved.com...

www.thenewstribune.com...

There is a reason why so many stories sound the same. Yes, this has happened in the past and is verified and yes, this stuff does happen in the USA and modern times. Yes, it will get worse. The police aren't necessarily the brightest people on earth. THey are security guards with muscle. That is all. As long as they get their desire for power, money for toys, and something to put their thing into. Well, life is good. Like 1984, they will do anything to belong, even throw acid in the face of a child like the mafia. Anything asked of them. And you know it and it is really scary. So much for the Bill of Rights....Constitution....human rights....proper behavior. THis doesn't matter to modern people. It is clothes, fun, toys, food, drunk, sex. Like Fela Kuti said Zombies. Zombies.

Zombie-o, zombie (Zombie-o, zombie)Zombie-o, zombie (Zombie-o, zombie)
Zombie no go go, unless you tell am to go (Zombie)
Zombie no go stop, unless you tell am to stop (Zombie)
Zombie no go turn, unless you tell am to turn (Zombie)
Zombie no go think, unless you tell am to think (Zombie)
Tell am to go straight
A joro, jara, joro
No break, no job, no sense
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go kill
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Tell am to go quench
A joro, jara, joro
A joro, jara, joro
Go and kill! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and die! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Go and quench! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Fela Kuti Zombie lyrics found on www.lyricsoncall.com...
Put am for reverse! (Joro, jaro, joro)
Joro, jara, joro, zombie wey na one way
Joro, jara, joro
Attention! (Zombie)
Quick march!
Slow march! (Zombie)
Left turn!
Right turn! (Zombie)
About turn!
Double up! (Zombie)
Salute!
Open your hat! (Zombie)
Stand at ease!
Fall in! (Zombie)
Fall out!
Fall down! (Zombie)
Get ready!
Halt!
Order!
Dismiss!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

The problem I am having is that is there is so much 'community' involvement, how are drugs getting in the country? Since so many people want to bring others down. Why isn't anyone going after the people who break the law on the other end? And if they are so concerned about the law, why are they breaking it to hurt other people? If this happens mainly to 'single' woman, well 'single' women aren't much of a threat. They aren't drug dealers, they are single, they are not child molesters, they are women, something isn't adding up.There is more to the story. Since people love to snitch, why aren't there any people who are coming out who have done this?

I mean there are larger threats so we are told like terrorists from other countries etc. Drugs, banker
right. But women, a threat. No there is more to the story and the women who engage in this especially in my job, should be the targets because they are truly nasty. They delude themselves into thinking they are good Christians. I guess it makes them feel good. I wonder if Jesus would approve of their behavior?

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What if.. the government or ETs had technology to control crowds using vibrational signals or whatever, beaming thoughts into their heads, to be against, a person or to target them. Yea that's pretty crazy.

Or, how do you explain the phenomena when it REALLY seems like everyone is out to get you, or is against you in certain topics (of life).

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I am sure that some people do have evidence. It is difficult obviously to share information like that over the Internet. Some people have caught things on video tape but because YOU don't see the evidence doesn't mean doesn't exist. We have learned that people in some countries have just disappeared. Now the people who live in those countries just get reports of things, suspicions, but no proof.With just a little traveling I am amazed at how easy it is to keep people ignorant just by controlling the media, access to books. People have disappeared and the government lies about it. Years later truth comes out when it is investigated. But because journalists today are so concerned about the Benz, sex, toys, fun and not what is going on, nothing gets investigated. Investigators seem to be working off of other people's new reports. Investigation is an Internet search. Everyone wants the money. In cases like that, how is democracy and liberties to be upheld? If you have just a little knowledge of history, you'll know that people will do anything. Just a little knowledge of history is required. Most people are convicted not with a smoking gun but with circumstantial evidence. Best way to combat things is to not get involved in it and if you happen to see things like this happening at work, tell the person, be their ally. Have no fear. No reason to have them.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

LOL your sig is awesome Harassment101. Does that make you Frodo then?

Not sure about that, but if I was Frodo, then right now I would be asking where is Sam and my other cast of characters? Remember Frodo only succeeded cause everyone else did their part, without everyone doing their part, Frodo would not have made it. I love the final battle scene in that movie, and the undying loyalty of Sam. That movie is a total epic, and yes the tag line is based on the movie. You are the first person to comment on that. Good catch.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
www.torbay.gov.uk...

In Torbay Council the name of the program that keeps a record of all the targets is called the Awareness Register.

Managers (via, and with the discretion of, the Health and Safety team) must keep details of dangerous customers. Employees must report any potentially
violent situations they are aware of via the Accident/Occurrence form.

Awareness Register

Definitions

Cross-directorate Awareness Register – a computerised database that contains names and/or addresses of persons (or dangerous animals at those addresses) who have initiated incidents of VATB against Torbay Council employees or whilst on Council premises. The data has a digitally encrypted password so that it cannot be read if copied.

The Data Protection Act – legislation which protects an individual’s rights regarding information held about themselves; information held on the Awareness Register must comply with this legislation.]An individual has the right to receive a copy (on written request) of the data held about them (and a right to compensation if the information is inaccurate).

Recording of Incidents/Individuals When an incident/individual is to be recorded on the Awareness Register, the Line Manager (or deputy in their absence) will:
· Countersign the Accident/Occurrence form before passing immediately to the Health and Safety Team; where inclusion is recommended, approval by a senior officer is vital in a situation should the record be challenged,
· Ensure there is a clear and accurate account of the incident (both relevant to the event and not excessive); officers can be held accountable for their decision to include on the Awareness Register,
· Ensure only those who are to interview, or visit people, will have access to information held,
· Ensure information on the use of the awareness register and safe working practices is communicated to employees at induction and regularly re-enforced.

Policies

www.osha.gov...
United States

www.ccohs.ca...
Canada

australia.gov.au...
Australia

osha.europa.eu...
Europe
Lawyers.

Targets should focus on Privacy Lawyers, Labour Lawyers, Occupational health and Safety Lawyers.

You can use the privacy laws to try to fight back. Hope this helps and I hope that each person does their part, freedom is yours if you are willing to fight for it. Just watch Lord Of The Rings, some good pointers.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The government and police target people usually with no money so its hard in society to ever get them to stop if your poor, and they know this.

Trash working in police and they are mostly trash know they can do anything and will.

[edit on 5/18/2010 by andy1033]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
gangstalkingworld.com...

gangstalkingworld.com...

After leaving the Public Health Service in 1994, Soeken established Integrity International to assist whistleblowers in the private sector. Since then, he has testified as an expert witness in seventy psychiatric reprisal lawsuits. Soeken warns anyone who will listen not to trust the company psychiatrist.

“If you assume the doctor is concerned about your health and well-being, you’ve made a deadly assumption,” he says. “They are looking for any phrase or evidence they can use against you to stereotype you as schizophrenic, paranoid, or delusional.”

Apparently this is why targets are being refered to as mentally ill, cause some company shrill was willing to say that they were, in a lot of cases without ever meeting the person face to face, and without the person knowing anything.

The web site for Michael H. Corcoran, Ph.D. & Associates, Inc., for example, asks: “Will the expert you consult be willing to render an opinion of dangerousness and be willing to put it in writing?” and “Will the expert be willing to do this without interviewing the subject personally?”

Some psychiatrists in the field doubt that any reliable judgment can be made without interviewing the subject.

Also the TSA is keeping lists on people.

www.lvrj.com...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TI5000

The problem I am having is that is there is so much 'community' involvement, how are drugs getting in the country? Since so many people want to bring others down. Why isn't anyone going after the people who break the law on the other end? And if they are so concerned about the law, why are they breaking it to hurt other people? If this happens mainly to 'single' woman, well 'single' women aren't much of a threat. They aren't drug dealers, they are single, they are not child molesters, they are women, something isn't adding up.There is more to the story. Since people love to snitch, why aren't there any people who are coming out who have done this?

I mean there are larger threats so we are told like terrorists from other countries etc. Drugs, banker
right. But women, a threat. No there is more to the story and the women who engage in this especially in my job, should be the targets because they are truly nasty. They delude themselves into thinking they are good Christians. I guess it makes them feel good. I wonder if Jesus would approve of their behavior?

The problem is the way this is set up it's systemic, any target can tell you about how jobs, and other options are removed off the table once the targeting begins.

They don't care about their fellow man, it's about doing the bidding of the system. People are indoctrinated, they believe anything they are told. It's not really about going after crime, they like to think it is, but this is playing on some of the most basic human aspects of human nature, and it's working. No different than in other time periods.

Changing this is about changing a system. Watching the people freak out about this information going public is very telling and very troubling.

People should be outraged that innocent people are getting tagged as mentally ill, without proof, but they don't care. Foot soldiers to carry out the will of the system.

These people have no true religion, they do what they are told without question.

Again I am on a conspiracy site, where the idea is to expose conspiracies, well this is huge, but most just shy aware from it. People keep secrets all the time, so if people want to keep secrets about 9/11 then don't blame them. This is just as important, because it's being used to systemically destroy people, and in time it will likely destroy way more people than 9/11 ever did. The magnitude of the conspiracy is no less grave, but the participants are more ground level, protecting a system, that is not what it appears to be.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Community mobbing and notification system
gangstalking.wordpress.com...

I think there is more to the story that people don't know or haven't gathered possible understanding. We do know that mobbing has occurred as tactics of J. Edgar Hoover and possibly others usually against high level people. When did or when would this move to ordinary citizens who have nothing in common. I read these posts and realize that every spectrum is complaining about community mobbing. Strange that with such information gather or supposed information gathering that there would be any crime at all.

Also, how is it possible that someone becomes a perpetrator rather than a target? If every spectrum is represented both in perpetrators and targets? There is something more. Certainly I do believe that the police are engaged after reading these articles.
www.scpr.org...
www.laobserved.com...

Like Hoover, it shows paranoia. Like Hoover, it shows something to hide. We should never forget J. Edgar Hoover. It is amazing that buildings are named after a man who broke the constitution of the USA, embezzled funds, had secrets and blackmailed. Not above level. If something isn't above level there is a reason and it doesn't have to do with subversives against USA. Be real. How someone could believe that with all the libraries in the world I don't know. Visit one and read. There is no place for stupidity in this century. So because there is so much information on Hoover, to use as an example, no need to go into him.

But I do believe that community mobbing happens and the tactics are much like what is described in the LA Observed story. How to combat? Well, create a registry of people who engage in the behavior. Name them. Document what you can. Don't get too creative. For sure there is no electronic harassment other than the Internet. No ray guns. Don't be afraid. Fear is what this is all about. Strange but true. Strange that someone would want to instill fear in people, create unhealthy society which they must live in. Hoover was fearful people who know he was homosexual and was blackmailable. He also blackmailed many people out of fear. Camelot has been exposed and broken long ago. People are full of faults, all people. At these day in age, who can be fooled with the person who holds themselves or other hold them up as exceptions. Even the perpetrators. So let it be out in open because people need to stop thinking that there is a holy person. There isn't. So perpetrators are no exceptions. Like Hoover, turn the tables on them. Hold them up to scrutiny, watching, rumors, loss of employment, car break ins, snooping into your home, snooping of all sorts. If they are willing to engage in it, you are willing to have done to you. Don't like that world? Think USA established against such activity? Well guess what, TOO BAD it is here and has probably been here for some time. No secrets. No privacy. To be fair, everyone held to scrutiny of every living person with an opinion. Lets see if world becomes more safe. of course those who engage in this are on wrong side of history and aren't concerned about safety or right/wrong. They take advantage of the naivety of others and walk around like they are god's gift to humanity. Sucker if you believe it or believe there is such a person. Who watches the watchers? Who watches the watchers watching the watchers? See where this goes. No one is worthy to be a watcher...like Hoover, they got secrets and are up to things.

With so much notification, how is any crime happening at all anywhere if this is world wide? It seems that the criminals have gotten into high places and are running the show because everyone but them is on a list. Know what people with the power to affect other people's lives are up to. They should be the first people watched and listed.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by TI5000]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TI5000

No one should be a watcher, as these people are all criminals.

I wonder how they choose there targets, and i suppose anyone is just a phone call away from nuts ruining there lifes as mine was.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
www.empowher.com...

The average functioning individual does not have a lot to be logically paranoid about. Sure, there's the occasional whisper that you overhear and think is about yourself. There's also the fear that someone is following you. Then there is gang stalking.

This is the ultimate form of paranoia that turns out to be a well-founded suspicion and mistrust. Gang stalking is when a group of people decide to target an individual and attempt to control aspects of that individual’s life and monitor them 24/7. Generally, this is done without the person actually knowing about this organized stalking group, but if a person does find out, the results and helplessness can be devastating.

According to gangstalkingworld.com, “gang stalking is experienced as a covert psychological, emotional and physical attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying a target over time.”

Pretty decent article about Gang Stalking. Seems there is more community awareness happening. On sites like this there seems to be less. Ironic.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Harassment101]

It kind of coincides with my thread here on BTS:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

gang stalking is pretty bad online if i might add.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I've now read the whole thread. I haven't clicked on every link, but, it was the protestations of Dock9 that made me think closer to the reality of "payment" to the Gang Stalker groups. I have no idea how things work in OZ, but, in Chicago and it's suburbs, we have a few potential groups of people who can be enlisted as just community "eyes".
In Chicago, itself, we have the Chicago Alternative Policing Strategy, or

CAPS

In the suburbs, we have the Neighborhood Watch.

Neighborhood Watch

In essence, Neighborhood Watch is a crime prevention program that stresses education and common sense (Stegenga 2000). It teaches citizens how to help themselves by identifying and reporting suspicious activity in their neighborhoods. In addition, it provides citizens with the opportunity to make their neighborhoods safer and improve the quality of life. Neighborhood Watch groups typically focus on observation and awareness as a means of preventing crime and employ strategies that range from simply promoting social interaction and "watching out for each other" to active patrols by groups of citizens (Yin, et al., 1976).

Most neighborhood crime prevention groups are organized around a block or a neighborhood and are started with assistance from a law enforcement agency. Volunteers who donate their time and resources are typically at the center of such programs, since many do not have a formal budget or source of funding. One study (Garofalo and McLeod, 1988) found that most Neighborhood Watches were located in areas that contained high percentages of single-family homes, little or no commercial establishments, and residents who had lived at their current address for more than five years. This study also found that most of the programs used street signs to show the presence of the program to potentially deter any would-be criminals.

( BOLDING by Cuhail)

More outward and regional, instead of inner city and suburbs, FEMA gets in on the game.

FEMA Citizen Corps

Citizen Corps is FEMA's grassroots strategy to bring together government and community leaders to involve citizens in all-hazards emergency preparedness and resilience.

Citizen Corps asks you to embrace the personal responsibility to be prepared; to get training in first aid and emergency skills; and to volunteer to support local emergency responders, disaster relief, and community safety.

There are currently 2,445 Councils which serve 228,362,239 people or 80% of the total U.S. population.

Now, I'm not saying every volunteer for CAPS, NW and Citizen Corp is a stalker, but, I would bet there are Stalkers in each of those organized Groups, using its resources to promote an Agenda handed down to them.

I have friends on both sides of the equation. It does exist as the OP warns.

My $.02

Cuhail

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
i believe i have, by accident, come across a piece of information they use in selecting their victims. it's more or less a combination of several personality traits and how they're weighed against one another.

www.youtube.com...

watch and focus on the subtitles (don't need sound unless you understand Russian) he clearly references Hubbard's dianetics as a source, so it's perfectly plausible that such a model of personalities has been in use in the west.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Organized Stalking is real and so is direct energy weapons aka electronic torture, i think it's a tool run by the secret government, i mean first there was MK Ultra and this is merely a evaluation in the field of mind control.

Anybody who suffers from these attacks should check out this website...

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Easy if your on the street, what if it's your boss and you either take her bullying or join the unemployed in a country where unemployment is high.

PS: I'm 58 so my chances of getting hired are slim.

Bullying in the workplace: It's a fact. I've been in my company for 15 years. The last ten years under a real tyrant of a boss.

There are two excellent books on this phenomena.

MOBBING - Emotional Abuse in the American Workplace by Noa Zanolli Davenport, Ph.D., Ruth Distler Schwartz and Gail Pursell Elliott

and

Bully In Sight by Tim Field.

Challenging a bully at home is one thing - at work it's a whole different animal.

I'm glad my job is being outsourced to India soon and I can get off this corporate merry go round.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Couple of new things to add. New Book out about Gang Stalking, the first six chapters are up at Gang Stalking World.

www.gangstalkingworld.com...

Are you being followed around by groups of people that you don’t know? Strange occurrences? Losing jobs, having to move, and a whole lot of bad luck that just can’t be explained? Feeling as if you are being watched? Under surveillance?

Closing the Gap takes a deeper look in how laws are being perverted to blacklist and target innocent people and put them on notification lists, once listed, the persons life slowly starts to fall apart.

Complaint after complaint about groups of strangers following and stalking go unheard. Harassment by strangers in the community goes ignored by authorities, and an innocent persons life starts to fall apart and they never know why.

Rumours and gossip follows. Friends, family and those around the target start to think maybe the person is having a mental breakdown, but in reality it’s just the start of an unimaginable nightmare, that can continue for years to come.

The book is online at Amazon and hopefully will help explain the Gang Stalking Stuff.

Closing The Gap takes a deeper look into the Gang Stalking phenomenon and how community notification programs are being used and abused to destroy the lives of innocent citizens. These programs are being used to create a system of state control and conformity.

The citizens of democratic countries have been mobilized as weapons for the state. They are being used as a clearing house for those who the state see as unfit, and undesirable. The state in every community, workplace, and most families have created a disturbing, interconnected system of surveillance, and control.

Once targeted, the person in question is blacklisted. Then those around the target are categorically enlisted into the states monitoring, supervision, and annexing of the target.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Gangstalking is real, and thank you for keeping us up to date. I apreciate your work.

Do you know of any networking sites for people to locally connect?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What does everyone thing about the weird letter that David Dee's posted? Sounds like he might be a target.

www.nyhetsspeilet.no...

Hi there,

I have really opened up some very real drama since creating this political art starting four years ago, but now it has come to my doorstep.

Many of you know that I live in Sweden, moved here seven years ago, and have enjoyed a rather peaceful life in a little town by a big lake. I never mentioned exactly where I live, but I have mentioned that I live in Sweden in a few interviews recently and now it seems that that information has rather backfired on me.

Last week at night I locked my door before I went bed, and oddly I went and checked it twice, even though I was certain I had just locked it, a premonition?

I woke up next morning, came in and sat at my computer, heard an unusual click of the lock from the front door. I look and see my front door wide open. Now these are metal digital keys, not easily duplicated. So I look in the drawer for my spare key, it is gone. My mind whirled as I realized someone had walked into my apartment and searched it and found the key, now they have come back and left the message of an open door, in broad daylight.

He is getting a lot of gaslighting. Being followed around. Apartment entry. People unlocking his bike, threats to his pet cat and other things. He is thinking of moving to America. He is the guy who does all those postings, art work for the New World Order.

Here is his site.

www.dees2.com...
www.deesillustration.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

For locally connecting some use Craiglist, but that can be dangerous. Others use these groups online, but that can be just as dangerous as Craiglist. The problem is the community members pose as targets, so that's why you get youutbe videos of people filming nothing, and going, see, see, I am being stalked. They do it to make real targets look crazy, so if you do connect locally watch your back, you will likely run across community members with good intentions who want to keep a closer eye. They will pretend to be targets.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join