It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking: Psychological Targeting in a Group Setting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So, on one hand we have crazy people who believe their reproductive organs are being 'targeted' via 'through wall' technology operated by dozens of others who for some reason find them fascinating or whatever

This is one thing that has happened to some targets. Some of our women have been raped, some of our men have been set up to look like rapists. This is one claim out of many.

Actually it would not have to be dozens at once. You make it seem like it would have to be. Just think East Germany lives of others, and how each person takes a term with the monitoring.

On the other hand, we have governments who're just as crazy, who've caused wars and the deaths of millions for profit --- and who attempt to justify what they've done by using expensively trained and equipped teams who pretend a certain individual poses 'a security risk', hence their being placed under surveillance

Most of us will never fall into either category

That's not the category being discussed. We are talking about what the U.K. calls a Violent Person's Registry, and a Violent Warning Markers.

www.ico.gov.uk...

Data Protection Good Practice Note

The use of violent warning markers

This guidance explains to those working with the public how best to manage
the use of violent warning markers.

Employers have a duty of care to their staff to protect them in the workplace.

Violent warning markers are a means of identifying and recording individuals
who pose, or could possibly pose, a risk to the members of staff who come
into contact with them. We understand that, in practice, a flagged piece of
text is attached to an individual's file. These markers should be used very
carefully and should contain the reasons for identifying individuals as being
potentially violent. They are likely to record information relating to:

• the apparent mental stability of an individual; or
• any threatening actions, incidents or behaviour they have or are
alleged to have committed.

This means personal data, and often sensitive personal data, will be included
in a violent or potentially violent warning marker and so must comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act).

This is the sort of listing being discussed, and the monitoring and flagged that can go with it, at work, in stores, in the community, at school.

Compliance with the Act - fairness
The first data protection principle requires that the processing must be fair and lawful. This means that a decision to put a marker on an individual's file must be based on a specific incident or expression of clearly identifiable concern by a professional, rather than general opinions about that individual. The individual should pose a genuine risk and the decision should be based on objective and clearly defined criteria and in line with a clear and established policy and review procedure. The criteria should take into account the need to accurately record any incident.

See flagged, on a list, monitored, followed around, community informants.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ChickNorris

Chick, I haven't bothered mentioning my own experiences to this point

But sure, I know the lengths to which groups/gangs will go, first hand

For example: For five years I attempted to expose a 'gang' (literally a group comprising upwards of 30 individuals) who have their claws firmly around millions of dollars annually

I have the evidence: hard copy

I have the falsified signatures

I have the falsely employed State seals

I have some of the private communication between members of the gang

The gang consists of governmental officers --- State Ministers -- a State Premier -- several Strata managers --- several real-estate companies

and

two certified accountants --- a couple of lawyers -- at least two complicit practising Freemasons

and

upwards of a dozen members of two residents' committees

When I say I possess the evidence, I'm not kidding --- it's volumious and it is damning

So what happened ?

Well, I followed the book to the letter

When that failed, I submitted the evidence (which continued to increase) to the State Ombudsman

When he dismissed it without even opening the file (and I can prove the Ombudsman's Office did NOT even open the file)

I next submitted it to the alleged 'Independant Commisssion Against Corruption

who in turn dismissed it before they'd even received it

They dismissed it personally, in the form of assurance to a State Minister that it would be dismissed, regardless

The State Minister in turn, informed another State Minister to 'Drop it. Forget it. Walk away from it'.

The second State Minister told me she would have to walk away from it ... as advised/instructed ... or her career was over

And that is how they do it

Because all the States have a 'body' which operates under various (but similar) titles, the function of which is to 'assess' the mental stability and 'suitability' for office of any Minister or politician who poses 'an inconvenience'

Those Ministers who refuse to play-ball are invariably assessed as being 'under mental or family strain' and are publicly described as such wihtin the media before being sidelined/replaced

So, I still have the evidence

What do I do with it ?

Paper my walls with it, basically

OR I could take the matter to the Supreme Court, which will (I'm advised) require me to put-up a minimum of $125,000, up front --- and wait approx, 5 to 7 years before (say solicitors) I could get it to Court

And those solicitors asked me: ' Do you have 7 more years to throw away on this ? Because you'll never beat the government, which has millions of dollars to throw at this. And do you really have nothing better to do with your money than invest another $125,000 at least on this (probably much more) ? Can't you think of something better to do with your time and money ? Walk away, just walk away and forget it. Otherwise, it's you and no-one else who'll pay the price. It's unwinnable, no matter how much evidence you present. You can't beat City Hall '

Do you know how that made me feel ? Can you imagine the rage and anger and disillusionment ? Can you imagine how weary and stressed I already was by that stage ? I'd destroyed my health, no exaggeration, fighting to that point. Years and years of it, submitting the evidence, chapter and verse, only for it to be shredded --- only for 80-IQ public-service drones to claim repeatedly that 'this file does not exist, we have no record of it'

I'd been telephoned by corrupt government officials who 'wanted to set up a meet, confidential-like'

Then, the next one to phone would deny all knowledge of even the existence of the previous caller

I had fat, glaring men in twos and threes (from the local corrupt gang) strolling pointedly slowly past my gate --- daily. They still do it. I've grown a hedge
and installed two bushy trees directly in front of our front windows and doors

I've had 'surveyors' and 'electrical' and 'plumbing' contracters burst through the back of our yard, claiming to be investigating this or that and disappearing just as suddenly, no real explanation

I've had threatening notes nailed to the front fence

When I took a copy to the police, they virtually blamed me --- said the note must be because I'd 'upset' the members of the (corrupt) residents' committee (so how did the police and residents' committees become acquainted, pray tell ?)

I've been screamed at and refused entry from committee meetings

'Unknown persons' have entered our yard after dark and switched on or off the front lights and switch to the ornamental fountain, etc

A young, unsmiling and very fit young guy tried twice to rip off the security screen door one night. I was inches from him. He looked me in the eye. The fact the 'homeowner' was there didn't deter him from attempting to gain entry --- so much for police advice re: house-breakers and robbers

Yeah. I know a bit about being targeted, about being the target of quite a large group

Thing is, I can't afford to spend seven years and $125,000 taking the evidence to court

so they won

and some of them live within metres of me

But as far as 'monitoring and controlling' me ' 24/7' --- no. THEY can't afford the time. And they lack the committment and concentration. Also, they lack the guts. In fact, they avoid my glance and scuttle away

And I'd laugh myself sick if they attempted to aim 'sterilization technology' at my reproductive parts
. They'd struggle to operate their TV-remote-control. God only knows what they'd do if they were provided 'through wall' technology

In fact, seeing as they've successfully prevented me from exposing them --- it's they who need to start worrying

because I HATE injustice ! Hate it. I'm learning to control that weakness in myself. But it's going to take a while. So at the moment, I'm still opposed to corruption, victimisation and injustice. And there's damn-all the government or anyone else can do about that

So, hating the injustice and other crap to which this matter h as been subjected --- I began learning abotu sigils

More than one way to skin a cat, after all. More than one way to fight corruption

I learned a bit about sigils and began experimenting

One of the corrupt locals is dead already. Coincidence ? Who knows

But I'm an honest person. So I told the other corrupt locals of my aims

Adn now I'm patiently waiting to see if more of them die

Maybe I need to re-charge the sigils .. I don't know

true story

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
reply to post by Harassment101

Sounds more like manipulation or pressing up someone because they don't fit the standards to the point someone else decides to take charge and do it for them. It sounds annoying and genuinely frightening. It makes the "attacker" sound almost robotic, if the words control freak doesn't describe them enough in a plastic sense.

It's a bit more than that though. This is systemic elimination, and it's being used to target some very specific people. I am sure there are mentally disturbed people who do get placed on lists, but innocent people are being targeted, placed on these lists, and targeted, monitored and harassed for years.

If workplace mobbing can make someone breakdown, what do you think this is capable of doing?

who exactly are they trying to eliminate? It sounds like it could eventually morph into a form of surveillance, instill behavior codes through mass fear and paranoia. One would think the more innocent people are target the more aware others would be of this but whatever the goal is they seem to be reaching it just fine.

Forgive me if im still misinterpreting. its rather late and i should probably have waited till morning to read through the thread but curiosity can get the better of me

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
hr.unc.edu...

The Office of Human Resources

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Threat Assessment

The University has developed an Employee Threat Assessment and Response Team (ETART) that will assess and respond to immediate and potential acts of workplace violence. The team's core group is composed of representatives from Employee & Management Relations, UNC Public Safety, the Office of University Counsel and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). The team may consult with the organizational unit with administrative oversight for the appointment type of the perpetrator and the victim as well as other auxiliary members, as necessary. The team will be responsible for receiving threat reports, conducting thorough assessments, determining appropriate responses, tracking and reporting workplace violence information, and conducting related training.

Depending on the severity of the threat, a formal investigation may be required. UNC Public Safety will conduct criminal investigations, if necessary. Employee & Management Relations will conduct workplace violence investigations. Threat assessments will consider all details relevant to the threat and will assess the totality of circumstances when determining an appropriate action.

For more information and examples of immediate and/or potential threats, please see "Related Forms" section below.

These are the areas that are being discussed.

Some people might argue that they would feel more secure if they were aware of the identities of dangerous offenders in their neighborhoods, but widespread community notification actually serves to heighten fear of victimization. In a large metropolitan area, hundreds of thousands of people are notified of a dangerous offender's release, while only hundreds will come into contact with him in the community. This blanket notification propagates the belief that there are more "predators" in the community than ever before, and fearful attitudes among members of the public are reinforced. A vicious cycle results: widespread notification leads to an increase in the community's fear of crime which, in turn, leads to more calls for notification. We would also argue that the use of inflammatory language such as "predator" by politicians and officials also works to heighten fear and increase calls for more punitive action.

Now imagine a similar type of blanket notification, but people think you are crazy, a potential rapist, drug dealer, etc.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hey Dock, are you from Australia by any chance?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAgentScully
who exactly are they trying to eliminate? It sounds like it could eventually morph into a form of surveillance, instill behavior codes through mass fear and paranoia. One would think the more innocent people are target the more aware others would be of this but whatever the goal is they seem to be reaching it just fine.

Forgive me if im still misinterpreting. its rather late and i should probably have waited till morning to read through the thread but curiosity can get the better of me

What is being stated is that innocent people are ending up on these lists. Innocent people that are being targeted. That's who they are systemically eliminating over time. The same way workplace mobbing can break down a target, Gang Stalking does the same thing over time. Psychologically and in some cases physically breaking them down.

Well making others aware has been the goal, but it's been an uphill battle, because at first most targets had no idea what was happening, and when they tried to get help they were ignored. Information surfaced about these lists a few months ago and thus more details are coming out.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Yep

Ors-tray-lee-ur here

Hope you aren't going to ruin my arvo by advising you're one of those new ASIO junior recruits

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

You still haven't explained who these 'Gang Stalkers/Stalking Gangs' are

Are they the unemployed ?

Or are they independently wealthy ?

(hint: most groups such as cookie-baking -- neighbourhood clean-up -- parents and citizens -- soccer parents --- stamp-collecting -- pottery etc. groups can't maintain focus for ten minutes without disgreements, tangenital goals, mutinies, back-stabbing etc.

You'll have to reveal just what it is that keeps your 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gang' members so focused !

The armies of the world await your SECRET in breathless anticipation !

Come on .... spill the beans !

WHAT keeps hundreds of UNPAID, UNREWARDED, UNACKNOWLEDGED Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs so efficient ... so dedicated ... so focused ... so committed to their creepy cause ?

What ?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

You still haven't explained who these 'Gang Stalkers/Stalking Gangs' are

Are they the unemployed ?

Or are they independently wealthy ?

They are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, co-workers, neighbors, business owners, school associates. Anyone that would be used to follow, or monitor you once you have been flagged. Many have good intentions, many believe what they are told, but they do not see the bigger picture of what happens to a person who is flagged and harassed this way for years.

(hint: most groups such as cookie-baking -- neighbourhood clean-up -- parents and citizens -- soccer parents --- stamp-collecting -- pottery etc. groups can't maintain focus for ten minutes without disgreements, tangenital goals, mutinies, back-stabbing etc.

You'll have to reveal just what it is that keeps your 'Gang Stalking/Stalking Gang' members so focused !

What kept the citizens of WWII Germany focused, they thought they were doing the right thing, it's a not in my community mentality, getting rid of the bad people. But we the Targeted, many of us, are not bad people, and have been wrongly targeted, or set up. Many of us will never see the details of what we have been flagged for, never get to present evidence to clear our names.

Systemically demoralized, and kept down, so we can not legally find the means to challenge what has happened, and clear our names.

The armies of the world await your SECRET in breathless anticipation !

Come on .... spill the beans !

WHAT keeps hundreds of UNPAID, UNREWARDED, UNACKNOWLEDGED Gang Stalkers/Stalker Gangs so efficient ... so dedicated ... so focused ... so committed to their creepy cause ?

What ?

You tell me, why the Stasi still to this day believe in what they did during Stasi Germany, you answer that and you will have your answer to this question. I could tell you what I have learnt, but I am going to let you draw your own conclusions on this one.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am going to click off for now. Ladies and Gents, do not let this thread turn into a perp fest. Meaning this thread has a lot of good info, it's been a good discussion.

One of the best on this site in a really long time. Let's just keep it that way.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Oh, and before I log out, should mention (in reference to my long post above about institutionalised corruption)

that I tendered the evidence to a succession of alleged 'opposition' party members

My tip now is, don't believe in the existence of any 'opposition parties'. They all the same party. They just wear different team-colours

The 'opposition' were ... now get this ... were even MORE hostile to evidence of corruption on the part of their supposed 'opposition' than the corrupt ruling-party

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

You know, it's funny. Throughout this thread you have been the most skeptical about gang stalking - and then you go on to describe being gang-stalked due to the corruption you were trying to expose!

You seem to have an issue with the "monitored 24/7" thing. Now I don't believe that every target is actually being watched 24/7 by some dude with binoculars or anything like that.

But, one thing they could do is have all of a target's cell phone and internet communications monitored and have a person who then dispatches the lower-level "minions" (as I like to call them).

For example I have noticed that when I'm texting back and forth with friends and I tell them where I am, what I'm doing, where I'm going, where I will be at such and such a time etc, then I get attacked everywhere I go, like clockwork. But if I stop texting my friends all my plans for the day, then, sure enough, the attacks stop.

It's experiences like those that lead me to believe that this conspiracy goes all the way up into the government and intel agencies. They are the ones coordinating everything at the highest level.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I've been targeted by gang stalkers for more than five years, and I've posted some information about my experiences on my blog at brussellsprout.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by palomine

Hi and welcome palomine. Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Dock9, since this thread is all about trying to convince you, let me give you an impression of the 'state of technology'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

crowd control weapons do exist and they are in fact only an offshot of radar. these have been refined to the point they can pinpoint an aircraft hundreds of miles away, the newer variants are electronically scanned

www.es.northropgrumman.com...

but that wouldn't even be required to focus energy on a person a couple of yards away (read: in the apartment above or below you) even if you beamed them onto a target a mile away, you'd still have plenty of power to inflict pain and (thermal) damage, even with a more primitive set. radar can be used to view and locate through walls, provided you use the right band

defense-update.com...

and then apply power when you have 'locked' onto the target.

this technology is proven.

then there is voice to skull, which comes in at least two varieties, one is acoustic, typically consisting of combined ultrasonic emitters, whose beat frequency can be modulated on target so it becomes audible to the selected 'audience'.

no, i'm not making this up, you can actually BUY this stuff

www.sennheiser.com...

although i imagine it to be slightly expensive.

the other is based on the microwave auditory effect, but i don't know about the quality of the perceived sound....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

IOW, what H101 and MD describe is well within known technological capabilities.

i don't know if they are targetting ovaries, might be the entire abdomen, but you can bet on sadistic 'operators' actually trying that, right? medical sensor do have come a long way and the combination is imho obvious, isn't it?! as for the money aspect, these people would be listed as normally employed... why? because they get to write the records, d'uh and will only be used opportunistically. it worked like a charm in the combloc and nazi germany, so it will work anywhere and the amount of time required to maintain an electronic attack setup is low, much like setting up a webserver or similar, while the rest of the burden could easily be shared among thousands of people (death of a thousand cuts), thereby superficially 'innocent contributions' can and will mount into all out attack while the individual perp will typically only commit weird or 'dumb' acts, like blocking you out of the elevator, so you'll have to wait for the next - compounded over years how much time will you spend walking escalators?

btw, i don't feel stalked, so i'm merely speculating. the real lesson is that we are essentially at the mercy of the majority in a given setting at a given moment. i know it requires a huge amount of coordination, but this too has been demonstrated by the combloc already. such a system will of course always find enough 'undesirables' to maintain its funding and influence, as well as training purposes, for lack of a better term, so their target selection will likely appear completely random to an external observer.

PS: i'm not saying that every gangstalking case is genuine, but i'd really recommend you keep this issue in the back of your mind so that you could at least recognise it when you stumble across such attacks. awareness could really help, at least the victims would have to deal less with denialism and ridicule.

[edit on 2010.3.17 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

It's experiences like those that lead me to believe that this conspiracy goes all the way up into the government and intel agencies. They are the ones coordinating everything at the highest level.

www.google.com...

www.eff.org...

With agents going undercover, state and local police coordinate their online activities with the Secret Service, FBI and other federal agencies in a strategy known as "deconfliction" to keep out of each other's way.

According to this new report, there is proof that local police are sharing information and working with federal, and secret services.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The Canadian Center of Occupational Health and Safety

www.wcb.pe.ca...
The Canadian Center of Occupational Health and Safety

Unless otherwise prohibited by law, the duty to inform workers under subsection (1) includes a duty to provide information related to the risk of violence from persons who have a history of violent behavior and who may be encountered by a worker in the course of his or her work.

Workers have the ’ right to know ‘ all risks and safe work procedures associated with the job. This may involve identifying individuals with a history of unpredictable or violent behavior.

The identity of the person and the nature of the risk must be given to staff likely to come into contact with that person. While workers have the right to know the risks, it is important to remember that this information cannot be indiscriminately distributed.

Every country has this reporting system in place, the question is are they sharing the lists?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I think the better question to ask is... Who's paying you to debunk the OP?

Apparently somebody needs to arrange for you to be on the receiving end for about 25+ years... then perhaps you'd like to come back and share your own personal experiences and insights.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Jane Clift was placed on a list. She used the Data Protection Act and Human Rights Act to take legal action and win her case.

www.1brickcourt.com...

6# The words complained of contain personal information relating to Ms Clift. That is data which is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”). This Act implemented in English law some of the rights recognised by Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights (“the Convention”). Later those rights were more fully incorporated into English law by the Human Rights Act 1998 (“HRA”). The Council is a public authority. HRA s.6 (1) provides:

“It is unlawful for a public authority to act in a way which is incompatible with a Convention Right”.

www.gangstalkingunited.com...

Targets might try this method.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by Harassment101]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Ignorance is bliss! Or well is really now? Depends on what side you are on. Do you believe in democratic principles or not. I haven't read yet Cause Stalking or Mobbing: Emotional Abuse in the Workplace. But, it is becoming common enough by people who experience and let's not forget the people who do this kind of thing.

Organized stalking may not be as a ubiquitous of a term. It depends on your experience. I prefer the term organized mobbing. Mobbing can occur in the workplace and can spill over into your life or it maybe that it goes from your life to your work. Who is to say unless doers spill the beans like they have in Europe. USA is in denial still.

Who gains?
Ask yourself what the Nazi's gained or suicide bombers who kill civilians. What did Dahlmer gain? What really is there to gain. Nothing. In an employment mobbing the gain is to lose your job. Why does mobbing occur in your "life" well because who ever targets you wants you unemployed permanently, alone, isolated, destroyed....homeless or dead or in Chateau d'IF to sweep away what has been done.

Only the person who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. It is impossible with these situations to get across the experience. As a probably rational person, you think everyone is as rational as you. Not so. Fallacy number 1. The average person is passionate, fanatical, nonsensical.

Who would devote such time? Well in some cases the fanatical and passionate. Some people are quite normal. There is simply just evil in the world and evil people. No rhyme or reason from what I see. If someone is being physically stalked an followed, well, yes, that is time consuming and dollar consuming. Yes you would have to think about such things as where the energy, time and money would come from. I have never experienced that or know anyone's experience so unsure.

But that kind of stalking is not always what people experience and term isn't the best. I would suggest read some parts at Hidden Evil.com. But in today's world, information or disinformation is easily gotten around with just the Internet. Very easy. Granted some of the things seems strange....electronic stalking and all that. I just don't believe in ray guns in the hands of the ordinary citizen. But character assassination, workplace mobbing that spills to life or other way around. Attacking car, isolation through rumor or scaring people away from you, breaking into home, pushing people over edge etc. Yes, it does happen. And is unrelated to race, sexual orientation, sex, disability, religion what ever characteristics you have. Your harassers will be all of those things. It is just a matter of being a TI or what side of fence you are on. The after effects are devastation. Devastating. Worse there is no humanity in the individual to appeal to or they couldn't have done it. If happens to you what can you do? Well, most of us move and hope to live a normal life some where. Hope. It does follow you. How not to be a TI? Well most have figured out play along and watch out for the Orwellian Thought Police. Follow the way the river flows. You will find out soon enough that belief in democracy is a party of one and party of one is crazy. Take blue pill! Go to Disney Land, shopping, buy rims that spin. Don't read or know anything outside of common facts...physical science. Better to be the mobber than the person being mobbed. Truly. We all love big brother. We all love food and shopping and smelly soaps, love/sex and money. We all love big brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join