It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EMF ANTI-RIOT WEAPONS :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Have you ever seen this one :

(High Power Frequency 2 MW emettor)

Or this one :

(VMADS, Crowd control system)

Hum... SCARY !

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Never seen one, but I've heard of them. They make a high-pitched (or low-pitched, I forget) sound that hurts peoples ears so they stop rioting.

Good idea if you ask me. Better than using physical force where people could be killed.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The first one is french ( never saw it )

The second one is american ( already saw it before )

We can see clearly who has the technology and who has not it.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's hidden in a american car, we dont have such car in France !

Anyway, did you know that the AWACS E-3C had been made in collaboration with EADS and MATRA RADAR ?

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

1) The first one is american !

It's hidden in a american car, we dont have such car in France !

2) Anyway, did you know that the AWACS E-3C had been made in collaboration with EADS and MATRA RADAR ?

1) Nans, I was just kidding. Don't go mad for a little joke.

2) Aaaaaah, now I understand what happened.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This link has a lot about sound weapons.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Actually the equipment pictured does not work via ultrasonic sound waves, but microwaves.

The concept is to emit *low power* microwaves (supposedly) which excites water molecules in the outer layer of skin, causing them to boil (essentially microwaving the victims) resulting in an intense *surficial* skin burning sensation. This technology is *SUPPOSED* to be non-lethal.

This technology has been tested in Iraq during GW1 in a LETHAL format. A Reuters news crew happened upon a dead Iraqi patrol somewhere inside Kuwait. All bodies were extremely badly burned, apparently by napalm or some other excindiary, until they looked a bit further: all body parts, including that clothed, was terribly burnt, but the uniforms (still on the bodies) was totally untouched and undamaged. Also, there were no scorch marks on the ground around the bodies, which there would have been if any incendiary weapons were used.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:28 AM
link   
They are supposed to cause a pseudo-epileptic state to person target by these frequencies.
It's not the VLF (Very Low Frequency), wich cause a stomach hach.

Microwaves like in Microwave-Oven cant be used outdoor for two reasons : Interference with other waves and with metal will case too much destrcution. You know what happen when you put a steel object in a Micro-waves OVEN.
The second reason is because MicroWAves are impossible to direct...

The microwaves weapons used lower frequencies than microwaves oven.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 02:44 AM
link   
(UP yes), but a comic book of his adventures talked about an acoustic weapon that can destroy a city in a few seconds. (L'affaire TOURNESOL) :

These comics are traduced in many languages...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:18 AM
link   

They are supposed to cause a pseudo-epileptic state to person target by these frequencies.
It's not the VLF (Very Low Frequency), wich cause a stomach hach.

Microwaves like in Microwave-Oven cant be used outdoor for two reasons : Interference with other waves and with metal will case too much destrcution. You know what happen when you put a steel object in a Micro-waves OVEN.
The second reason is because MicroWAves are impossible to direct...

Nope. I worked on a NATO Radar Station and our Radars were using micro-waves. In fact, a radar is a giant microwave oven.

And Tintin is not a detective.He's a reporter.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 04:05 AM
link   
"Weather radar uses micro-waves to scan for raindrops. Wherever it is raining the raindrops bounce the signal and by listening to the returning pulse, the radar can compute the location and intensity of the rain."

And even these are not real R.A.D.A.R or MO molecular exitation
These kind of radars should be banned because they caused the "war of the gulf syndrom (desert storm)".

Hum.............. WHat was you doing in a NATO station ?
(I was sure he was under governement control... a true european cant be SO pro-USA)

Radar:

Acronym for RAdio Detection And Ranging.

1. A radio detection system that transmits short bursts (pulses) of rf energy and detects their echoes from objects (targets) such as aircraft or ships. Note: The round-trip propagation time for the echo return may be used to determine the target's range (distance from the radar's antenna).

If the transmitting antenna has a narrow beam (the usual case), the azimuth or elevation of the target may also be determined. Synonym primary radar.

2. A radio detection device that provides information on range, azimuth, and/or elevation of objects. [JP 1-02]

3. A radiodetermination system based on the comparison of reference signals with radio signals reflected, or retransmitted, from the position to be determined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

microwave (mw):

Loosely, an electromagnetic wave having a wavelength from 300 mm to 10 mm (1 GHz to 30 GHz).

Note: Microwaves exhibit many of the properties usually associated with waves in the optical regime, e.g., they are easily concentrated into a beam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you turn my microwave oven to a radio receiptor that can receive world wide emission ?!

------------------------------------------------------
Another thing :

You work for the governement ? What governement ? the black governement ? (Hoo, sorry the COLOURED GOVERNEMENT !
)

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

1) And even these are not real R.A.D.A.R or MO molecular exitation. These kind of radars should be banned because they caused the "war of the gulf syndrom (desert storm)".

2) What was you doing in a NATO station ? (I was sure he was under governement control...

3) a true european cant be SO pro-USA)

4) Can you turn my microwave oven to a radio receiptor that can receive world wide emission ?!

5) You work for the governement ? What governement ? the black governement ? (Hoo, sorry the COLOURED GOVERNEMENT !
)

1) I used many Radar. I.e :

- Pulse Acquisition Radar ( not harmfull )

- High Power Radar ( used for missiles guidance.VERY DANGEROUS AND HARMFULL ). Don't stay in front of it when it's emitting to full power !!!

- Continous Wave Acquisition Radar ( Not dangerous.)

-IFF system ( Identification Friend or Foe, not dangerous for the operator, but very dangerous for the pilots since it doesn't work very well
)

2) I was a Belgian soldier under NATO command. I was working like Firing Control Operator ( you know, the guy who push the red button
). But I had also some others things to do. I was polyvalent.

3) You wrong !

4) I don't think so. But it's possible to use it like a weapon. And you know it perfectly.

5) No. By that era, we were still a democracy and we hadn't any coloured gov. This coloured gov is a big joke who make laugh almost all the Belgians and the whole world.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
nope, but ive seen stun shields, shields with stun guns in them very cool...

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Nans:

Microwaves travel in straight lines, and are very easily directed.

The reason you can't put metal in a microwave oven is because the microwaves in an oven are emitted from one magnetron, and the inside metal surface of the oven is designed to reflect the microwaves in a way that they do NOT come back to the magnetron (doing so will destroy it). When you put metal inside a microwave, it breaks this symmetry, reflects the microwaves back into the magnetron, causing it to short out. Of course, if someone (a target) were to have metal on him/her, it would likely conduct these microwaves and become extremely hot.

Besides, this is technology the US army has already admitted to.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sound, Light, Water, and Air can eventually be controlled. Then again, what if they already are. I wouldn't put it past advanced alien races. For it is known that many so-called alien races are here in and around Earth for some sort of material. Whether that material is our left sock or fuel energy. Those are both references I have heard. Yet what about the things I talked of above.

What about water??? What if all our water was taken from us. Then again, who is to say it already hasn't???

For is it not known that Israel lacks proper water supplies??? What about Iraq, and Afghanistan??? The world is being fooled. We are being controlled in more ways then one. We must liberate our minds. You See?

[Edited on 17-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

new topics

top topics

join