It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

Between this bill and HR 1955 I say we are basically screwed. But im sure you never heard of HR 1955.. You should look it up.. its scary, but wait I will do it for you..

The guy goes on to explain what this HR 1955 is and how it effects us.

Between these to bills well I guess we are basically screwed. I wonder how Germany felt right before they started rounding people up for the camps? dont you..

If we dont pay attention to our past, our future will not be good, this is a clear indication of such acts against the people.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This is what happens when Justice is not demanded. This is what happens when criminals are left to govern.

I say bring it on. The anticipation of the inevitable is excruciating. It's like being dizzy drunk and waiting to puke. Just puke and get it over with.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
For to long have the people been silent, constantly going about mundane routine while the superior brandish the hammer of justice that has been quite the opposite for the past couple of years.

In Taiwan, there were over 100,000 peaceful protestors, making a stand for where they felt they had been wronged. I believe, as these laws are becoming blatantly unconstitutional by the day and thrown in our faces, that we as a united people must make our quiet voices resonate with thunderous roar. This government must know, we will not stand to the side as our freedoms are being methodically stripped away by corrupt and unworthy politicians. We voted them in, and i'm sure we have the power to set this disgraceful group of "Americans." straight ... though it must be done in a peaceful manner.

Maybe it's my young age, and my emotions that are flowing right now ... but I truly believe something must be done.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Think about the problem you gonna have when half the american populus hands over their guns because they think it will be a safer world..

If you think the Co2 threat is gone, you must think again, cause they are doing it secretly.. (Not YOU, am talking in general.)

Talk about the APA.

It is the APA's oppinionthat if you are not a believer of man made GW, you have an mental issue.. Etc..

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So it begins.

GOOD.

Lock us up, turn us into martyrs, and bring more attention to our movement.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Brother, I wish I had the answer. I don't.
I am a firm believer in what Mark Twain wrote:

It is not worth while to try to keep history from repeating itself, for man's character will always make the preventing of the repetitions impossible.

A conflict is nearing and it seems there is nothing to prevent it from happening - so let it come soon and lets get it over with.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Smack]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

The EOs mentioned were created by Jack Kennedy and revoked by Dick Nixon.

www.archives.gov...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
OK, so this is retarded nonsense with no basis in reality whatsoever.
You are actually using that show to present an idea about what is goning on in American law?

That would be an epic fail for you there!

epic.

Originally posted by djusdjus

Originally posted by Kram09
I can't believe nobody has commented.

This is really unbelievable. I just don't understand. Americans have had their rights stripped away, yet the sense of apathy by many (but not all) is frustrating.

The people need to be roused up and.....march on Washington in droves.

Do you make frantic comments when a baby wets itself? When a leaf falls from a tree?

This is a ridiculous posture and the OP should be thankful he got any responses at all to what amounts to drivel and fantasy.

Next time you have a hostile thought like the ones above maybe you should let them go until you actually look at the information the OP has provided. It is clear you had a knee jerk reaction to somehting you didn't bother to try and educate yourself about.

How is something that has been proposed and will be voted on not within the basis of reality? Maybe you should explain your assertions instead of just stomping your feet and making noise.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Scott Brown Saxby Chambliss James Inhofe George LeMieux Joseph Lieberman Jeff Sessions John Thune David Vitter Roger Wicker

list of co-sponsering senators

source:
[url=http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2010/03/13/bill-proposes-locking-up-americans-without-criminal-charges/[/url]

And i thought Scott brown was a good guy. Shucks

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Just in case people missed the memo

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION##

Any 9/11 trolling will be cracked down on. I hope thats clear.

[edit on 15/3/10 by neformore]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

no doubt doom hoopla !

i mean reall y come on people?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Just in case people missed the memo

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS- FORUM REJUVENATION##

Any 9/11 trolling will be cracked down on. I hope thats clear.

[edit on 15/3/10 by neformore]

This thread is not in the 9/11 forum because it is not really about 9/11. So now any mention of 9/11 or conversation about anything relating to 9/11 no matter the thread is being held to tighter rules?

What are the new rules for trolling threads that are not about 9/11 but use 9/11 as a device to sucker people in to a faulty debate?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

okay so in five months when nothings happened as usual ???

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Trolling is trolling.

End of.

It has no place on ATS.

We really are serious about this.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Could this technically mean, that all those who voted Republican in 2008 could be percieved to be against the government?. What about voting for Republicans against the Democrats, or even the Independants?, where does one draw the line before crossing it?. If I wanted to hold a public speech about supporting the presidents right to execute an order for suspending the Constitution, would that kind of free speech be allowed or not?. America is slowly approaching Red China level, or am I just being paranoid?, (in which case I could be taken away)!!

Does anyone remember Bush repeatly saying `they attack us because they hate our freedoms´?.. Well, who ever they are, they can certainly say `MISSION ACCOMPLISHED´.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by HotPot80]

[edit on 15-3-2010 by HotPot80]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HotPot80

The bill is draining the swamp preparation for the future. There are far more enemies inside government than outside,.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Trolling is trolling.

End of.

It has no place on ATS.

We really are serious about this.

So then why is this thread still open? Aside from the fact that it is reporting the long debunked FEMA camps, it is using 9/11 to troll for responses about an unrelated news article. If anything, the OP is violating the 9/11 anti-trolling clamp down more than anyone pointing out the futility in this thread to begin with.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The topic of this thread is

9/11 Truthers [COULD BE] Locked Up For Life under New US Law.

Not

"Lets question the mods decision to enforce civil discussion".

Discuss the thread.

Anything else should be raised either in the ATS Issues thread or via the complain/suggestion button in the member centre.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join