It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics Research & Resources Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION

Greetings fellow searchers of knowledge! The purpose of this thread is to provide a source for all your metaphysical resources and needs. Looking at the lists I have wrote below it looks quite elementary and childish but rest assured it has took me some time to assemble all the links etc. I have really gotten into these topics over the last 18months or so and what I have discovered has led me to know that the mysteries that have been talked about for thousands of years are true, the problem is I know it but I don’t FEEL it if you know what I mean. So until I feel the truth with all the certainty of my heart and soul, I am going to go on searching for the ONE, the TRUTH.

All the following topics among others have all shown themselves to be closely linked to each other in a sort of synchronicity and looking into one not only validates the others, but also opens a whole host of new realms of thought. I am hoping that there are other people out there as well as myself who yearn to know and feel the presence that we always suspect is there.

What I would like from this thread is for people to post new links and resources that we all can use to expand our knowledge in whatever way possible, for people to comment on others’ posts and just HELP in whatever way you can. Let’s provide a place, free of mockery and EGO, where we can just help each other and share our views. Also lets try and keep this thread for general topics and purposes, and if anything more specific takes root then please feel free to start a new comprehensive thread and link it into this one, that way people can flow through the pages more easily and pick up more. That’s if this thread kicks off, if it doesn’t, I will try to continue to update it regardless and if it helps ANYONE, one person even remotely, then I will be truly happy knowing that my time has not been in vain.

Thank You.

RESEARCH TOPICS

Here is a small list of topics which I have found interesting over the last 18 months and have cropped up intermittently on ATS. As I say the list is not exhaustive, but I am hoping we can all add to it in the future. For now I have gone for a variance:

Metaphysics

Philosophy

Theosophy

Psychology

The Mystery Schools

Consciousness

The Subconscious

Kundalini

Chakras

Coral Castle

I Ching

Hypnotism

Past Life Regression

Astrology

Astral Projection

Lucid Dreaming

Pythagorean Music & Mathematics & Sacred Geometry

Mysticism

Rosicrucianism

Hermeticism

Numerology

Microcosm& Macrocosm

Logos

IMPORTANT PEOPLE

Here again is short list of people who have had/have an influence in these fields. We will all have a different perspective of things and so many may not agree with the list, but the purpose is just to provide a stepping stone and hopefully illustrate the links between these people, topics, theories and philosophies:

Jordan Maxwell

Noam Chomsky

Pythagoras

G I Gurdjieff

Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky

David Icke

Carl Jung

Sigmund Freud

Sir Francis Bacon

Rudolph Steiner

Aleister Crowley

Plato

Socrates

Dante Alighieri

Homer

Hermes Trismegistus

Manly P Hall

Michael Newton

Tuesday Lobsang Rampa

Confucius

Robert Allen Monroe

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
RESOURCE LINKS

Videos, Audio Files & Ebooks

Demonoid is a member’s only torrent site so you will have to be invited or get a code but It is my most commonly used torrent site and I have never had a problem with viruses which I understand is peoples biggest problem with downloading torrents. I don’t want to get into the big copyright argument, besides the point there are a lot of audio files, videos and ebooks on all metaphysical topics here in one place. A very good resource in my opinion.

DEMONOID

Another torrent site which has trackers for a lot of metaphysical related files and a well respected site. There are other torrent sites such as ISOhunt but I can’t comment on them as I have no real experience with them, hopefully someone could share with us if they are ok or not.

THE PIRATE BAY

People are very anti-face book and that is understandable due to issues on privacy etc. but there are a lot of likeminded people on the site and ALOT of information is posted on groups and profiles much like it Is on ATS and can be very, very valuable. I’m sure we could list some groups and members for anyone interested, please just ask.

FACEBOOK

I’m sure everyone uses YouTube out there, just posted a link for the sakes of it. Brilliant site for gathering information on all sorts of topics. A real bookmarker on your web browser in my opinion.

YOUTUBE

This site lists a lot of documentaries on metaphysics and paranormal etc. Some videos are available to download and there are some real good videos listed. Well worth a good look.

NINJA VIDEO

Found this site a few weeks ago, but haven’t had much experience with it so cannot comment but at first glance it looks pretty good.

ESOTERIC TUBE

Book Reviews

I personally use Amazon to get 95% of all my reading material. I don’t like sitting and reading ebooks on the computer I prefer to carry a book around with me. Amazon is the only bookstore I have found to have such a comprehensive collection of metaphysical & philosophical books, and I have found that most of the reviews are very accurate. They also cannot be beaten on price most of the time.

AMAZON

General Information Sites

This site needs no introduction! As we all know articles can be edited and changed and be inaccurate, but it is one of the best first port of calls out there. I have lost track of the amount of times I have gone on looking for one thing, and come away with 10 more that I wanted to look into!

WIKIPEDIA

Very interesting site and one of the most comprehensive of its type I have found. All the topics you may be interested are listed here and you can get quite a bit of information from it. A good resource.

CRYSTAL LINKS

I found this site in my bookmarks but I’m unsure to its content at this time, sorry!

DIVINE COSMOS

A unique site which provides evidence from ‘whistleblowers’ to the general public, covering a wide range of topics.

PROJECT CAMELOT

An American radio show which is the only one to my knowledge to be devoted to such alternative topics. I know that torrents of this amazing show are posted on the above torrent sites but again its a subject I don’t intend to discuss on this thread.

COAST 2 COAST AM

David Icke is a very outspoken authority on such topics and even though some of his views may be slightly extreme and not to your taste, he truly is a great contributor of information and his site includes forums etc. so even better for discussion.

DAVID ICKE

I found this site in my bookmarks but I’m unsure to its content at this time, sorry!

UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES

Again, another authority on these topics and a good resource.

JORDAN MAXWELL

THE FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE

I heard this guy talking on coast to coast and he gave his website so I bookmarked it. I haven’t really looked at the site but he had some interesting theories and presented them well.

STEVEN QUAYLE

Ebooks

An AMAZING site and a must visit for anybody interested in these subjects! I will let you just see for yourself on this one!

FORGOTTEN BOOKS

I think you have to be a member to download from this site but unsure, maybe we have a member her on ATS? They seem to have a very good collection so it is worth looking into.

www.sacred-magick.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">SACRED MAGICK

A great PDF search engine! I have managed to find a few interested reads in the past, hope you do to!

SCRIBD

Similar to the above, but cannot vouch for it due to lack of experience.

PDF SEARCH ENGINE

Just looked at this for the very first time, and Wow it looks great! I will be sure to update on this because it looks like a great site!

SACRED TEXTS

I have downloaded a few titles from here and I find it a great resource for PDFs and is virus free so highly recommended!

HERMETICS

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
BOOKS

Here I have included some links to reviews for the following books I have read for anyone who is interested. The books with no links are on my to read list so have no comment on their content as of yet.

READ

Leaving the Body
by D. Scott Rogo

First publication I read on Astral Projection. Discusses several techniques for leaving the body, people who have pioneered research into leaving the body as well as some metaphysical background on Astral Projection in general.
I highly recommend this book to people interested in Astral Projection. I started to have my first breakthroughs whilst reading it.

LINK

Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)
By Scott Cunningham

This was recommended her on ATS so I thought I would give it a try. I found it very interesting, and a very intricate view on the world of Wicca. The book also includes the Authors own Book of Shadows (Mantras, Rituals Techniques).

LINK

Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton

Really enjoyed this book! The author uses a form of hypnosis which is called Past Life Regression. By getting the mind into a super relaxed state, he can talk directly with the subconscious mind. The mind is the store for the soul, and all the patients past lives can be recalled as well as the time on the other side and the transitions between lives. The book is set out in a logical fashion, and answers a lot of questions you ever had about the soul. Highly recommended!

LINK

The Power of Your Subconscious Mind
by Joseph Murphy (Author), Ian McMahan (Author, Editor)

Very powerful book. Essentially a self help book, it teaches you how your mind works and how you can use it to your advantage. After reading the book I can honestly say it made me change the way I think forever. Again, Highly Recommended.

LINK

The Other Side and Back: A Psychic's Guide to Our World and Beyond
by Sylvia Browne (Author), Lindsay Harrison

Sylvia Browne has taken a bit of a hit on ATS, being labelled as a fraud etc. I personally loved this book, the author seems very down to earth and educates the reader on all stuff spiritual. Very Recommended.
LINK

A Course in Astral Travel and Dreams by Belzebuub

I decided to try a more modern approach to astral projection. My theory being that if the people who claim to have read this book have achieved projection so I could I! I was expecting to be disappointed after reading but I really wasn’t. It had been a while since I had read anything relating to Astral Projecting and this was very refreshing, and led to some breakthroughs with my dreaming.

LINK

Hollow Earth by David Standish

A topic I have been fascinated by for a while, I decided to see if I could find out any more about it. The book starts off brilliantly and ends the same way, but I kind of lost interest half way through. The book is very good, but the main point of the book is examining other people’s views on the hollow earth, which are unfortunately nearly all fictional. A good read, but not what I was expecting.

LINK

Chakra Clearing by Doreen Virtue

LINK

The Secret Doctrine (The Synthesis of Science, Religion and Philosophy) By Helena Petronova Blavastky

LINK

1984 by George Orwell

LINK

Kingdom of Agarttha: A Journey into the Hollow Earth
by Marquis Alexandre Saint-yves D'alveydre

LINK

Kundalini and the Chakras: A Practical Manual - Evolution in This Lifetime (Ophiels sealed lessons in occult power)
by Genevieve Lewis Paulson

LINK

The Illuminatus!: Trilogy
by Robert Shea, Robert Anton Wilson

LINK

Beelzebub's Tales to His Grandson: AND All and Everything (Arkana)
by G. Gurdjieff
LINK

The Dumas Club
by Arturo Perez-Reverte

LINK

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle

LINK

Astrology for the Soul (Bantam Classics)
by Jan Spiller

LINK

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Tarot Plain and Simple
by Anthony Louis

LINK

The Complete I Ching: The Definitive Translation by the Taoist Master Alfred Huang
by Alfred Huang (Translator)

LINK

A Practical Guide to the Runes: Their Uses in Divination and Magick (Llewellyn's New Age)
by Lisa Peschel

LINK

The Secret Teachings of All Ages: An Encyclopedic Outline of Masonic, Hermetic, Qabbalistic and Rosicrucian Symbolical Philosophy (Forgotten Books)
by Manly P. Hall

LINK

The Secret History of the World
by Jonathan Black

LINK

Brave New World
by Aldous Huxley

LINK

Island
by Aldous Huxley

LINK

The Catcher in the Rye
by J. D. Salinger

LINK

The Third Eye
by Rampa

LINK

TO READ

The Art and Practice of Astral Projection
by "Ophiel"

Dreams
by C.W. Leadbeater

Journeys Out of the Body
by Robert A. Monroe

Far Journeys
by Robert A Monroe

Destiny of Souls: New Case Studies of Life Between Lives
by Michael Newton

Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression
by Michael Newton

The Projection of the Astral Body
by Sylvan Muldoon (Author), Hereward Carrington

by Whitley Streiber

The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology
by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke

The Lost Civilisation of Lemuria: The Rise and Fall of the World's Oldest Culture
by Joseph Frank

Among the Gnomes: An Occult Tale of Adventure in the Untersberg [Facsimile]
by Franz Hartmann

Memoirs
by David Rockefeller

The Divine Comedy (Everyman's Library Classics)
by Dante Alighieri

The Beautiful Side of Evil
by Johanna Machaelson

A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose
by Eckhart Tolle

Astrology, Karma and Transformation: Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart
by Stephen Arroyo

The Red Book: Liber Novus
by CG Jung

Principia Discordia
by Malaclypse the Younger

Necronomicon: The Best Weird Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft (Gollancz S.F.)
by H.P. Lovecraft

Ulysses (Penguin Modern Classics)
by James Joyce

The Fourth Dimension: Sacred Geometry, Alchemy and Mathematics
by Rudolf Steiner

Anti-gravity and the World Grid (Lost Science (Adventures Unlimited Press))
by David Hatcher Childress

The Giza Power Plant: Technologies of Ancient Egypt
by Christopher Dunn

Conversations: Freedom Is Everything & Love Is All the Rest
by Richard Bandler

The Odyssey (Penguin Classics)
by Homer

Power of the Pendulum
by T.C. Lethbridge

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is all I have for now guys! Its 9.00 PM here and it’s been a long day (funeral). That is one of the reasons I finally got my arse in gear and put this thing together, we really don’t know how much time we have in this material world and if there’s something you want to do, better do it sooner rather than later.

That’s my philosophy of the day, it’s not quite Jung, or Plato, or Thoth Hermes but I’m sure you will all agree it’s the truth. I will be putting a list of Ebooks together and posted tomorrow, so anyone who wants a copy just post here or send a U2U and I will email you whatever you want.

I hope you understand what I am trying to achieve on this thread, I want to discuss topics don’t get me wrong, but more than anything I want us all to share and build up a collection of resources we will all find invaluable. Night People, God Bless.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is a mighty impressive list you've put together. I appreciate you taking the time to share it with everyone here on ATS.

While it seems you have a bend towards esoterica. I think it's worth mentioning certain key Western philosophers as well:

1. Edmund Husserl
  2. Søren Kierkegaard
  3. Friedrich Nietzsche
  4. Martin Heidegger
  5. Jean-Paul Sartre

As a philosophy I've found the most inclusive philosophical system that approaches a legitimate phenomenology (as defined by Husserl) is a system that revolves around the notion of scarcity.

I go in to some detail about the concept here, if anyone's interested. Since this thread is more related to mystical philosophies here are several links on how SH ties in to numerous esoteric systems (1, 2, 3, 4).

Again thanks for this thread and sorry to hear about the funeral.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Great job! There is a lot of good information there. Star & Flag for you

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
O.K. now that you've posted all the flotsam and jetsam let's get done to the nitty-gritty.

Yes I'm familiar with all the books and links you gave. I finished my masters degree in 2000 by studying with qigong master Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com...

I've since read one book a day for the past 10 years!

"In Search of the Miraculous" is an excellent book but to truly understand it you have to read "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

I've got an article on this

www.mind-energy.net...

You can watch this video to get a demonstration:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think there needs to be a little more flagging for this thread. This guy has done a great job

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Thank you for putting all that together. This is my favorite subforum so I'll be looking through a bunch of your links.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The works of a Professor of Religious Studies at the University of Chicago

Iano Couliano

He was assassinated while sitting on the toilet in a restroom at the university.
If you read his books you will find out why and save yourself a great deal of time.
When I heard that a Professor of Religious Studies was assassinated I immediately bought his stuff.. in fact, being killed is worse than being called names... I use both as magnetic compasses to guide me towards possible good information. The disinfo is easy to spot, make sure you goto the source data.. the person, not what people say about them...

The study of those who have been demonized or assassinated serves a double serve, to steal from the perpetrators the fruits of their deceits AND discourages future conduct of a similar nature

Possession of dangerous ideas and truths makes you a bigger pain in the #ss to deal with, which makes even your enemies tread carefully...if you know too much no one will ever try to get you under oath in a court of law ever again..the TPTB do not want to hear it and do not want inconvenient truths under oath.

Also, Francis Yates on Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition. Also from U of Chicago

and THIS ONE PARAGRAPH that I typed in myself..

words of warning by physicist Robert Oppenheimer.. about the dangers of psychological manipulation...when he was a guest speaker to the American Psychological Association in 1955 - this text was not on the web.. grabbed from a footnote on page 214 from a good article in The Journal of Atomic Scientists..

"In the last ten years physicists have been extraordinarily noisy about the immense powers, largely through their efforts, but through other efforts as well that have come into the possession of man, powers notably and strikingly for very large scale and dreadful destruction. We have spoken of our responsibilities and our obligations to society in terms that sound very provincial, because the psychologist can hardly do anything without realizing that for him the acquisition of knowledge opens up the most terrifying prospects of controlling what people do and how they feel. This is true for all of you who are engaged in practice, and as the corpus of psychology gains in certitude and subtlety and skill. I can see that the physicists pleas that what he discovers be used with humanity and be used wisely will seem trivial compared to those pleas which you will have to make and for which you will be responsible."

[edit on 11-3-2010 by seataka]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

Im so glad the first post picked up on exactly what I wanted! Yes it is true I have leaned towards the mysticism, esoteric and exoteric philosophies, that is only because that is all that I've come across! Now with contributions like yours I can widen my field of vision so to speak and open the peripherals!

What I am going to do is create a new favourites folder in my browser or copy the links into a document, then I can go through all the information posted on this thread in my own leasure without having to keep going through the pages over and over again.

And thanks for the link to the thread, this is definately what I wanted to see happen!

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Amazing, is the word that first comes to mind. I just checked your first link and just wanted to provide a small quote;

What is clear is that Gurdjieff's teaching is based on harmonics or what some term "psychic music," the central secret of my 2001 U of MN masters thesis, linked at nonduality.com... and focus of my subsequent research, including my previous articles here. I discovered that the Pythagorean Perfect 5th or 2:3 music interval, C to G, and the Perfect 4th or 3:4, G to C, are the same as yang and yin in Taoism. Gurdjieff also relies on the Pythagorean teachings based on harmonics or what Gurdjieff called the Law of Three, the fundamental law.

I literally only came across the pythagorean music, colours and harmonics only last week, and already it seems that they are linked intricately to Gurdjieff. Its these links between all the great minds of history that has led me to carry on learning whatever I can about these subjects, there seems to be a common doctrine that has been followed throughout history.

Thank You!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
LIST OF EBOOKS

2008- Gods Final Witness

Aldous Huxley- The Doors of Perception

Aleister Crowley - Book Of Lies

Aleister Crowley - Book Of the Law

Aleister Crowley - Liber 777

Astral Projection

Awaken the Third Eye by Carl Sagan

Bloodlines of the Illuminati by Fritz Springmeier

C.G. Jung- On Life after Death

C.G. Jung- Seven Sermons to the Dead

Designing the Future

Do_Obe

Earths Forbidden Secrets

Ethan Vorly- Metaphysics

Ethan Vorly - Past Life-Regression

Ethan Vorly - Tantric Secrets

Food of the Gods by Terrence McKenna

I CHING

Noam Chomsky - Media Control the Spectacular Achievements of Propaganda

Robert Peterson- Out of Body Experiences

Secret Societies - Their Mysteries Revealed

Serpent in the Sky the High Wisdom of Ancient Egypt - John Anthony West

Sigmund Freud- The Interpretation of Dreams

The Divine Comedy by Dante

The Evolutionary Mind by Terrence McKenna

The Invisible Landscape by Terrence McKenna

The Principia Discordia

The Secret Teachings of All Ages

The Terra Papers

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth

True Hallucinations by Terrence McKenna

Above then is a list of Ebooks available upon request. The last thing I have to contribute now is a list of audio and video files which I would also be willing to share with anyone interested. After that I will just expand on what I have already posted as well as hopefully going into some topics in more detail, but this may take the shape of a new thread depending on how it turns out. Thank You.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
LUCID DREAMING & ASTRAL PROJECTION EBOOKS

Here is a list of some further Ebooks I have found. I don’t want this thread to be primarily focussed on Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection, but as it is intended to be a collection of resources and I know that these are very important topics to some people on ATS, I will list them for completeness. I have not read any of these, and my experiences in both are extremely lacking so at best all I can offer is an opinion. There are many threads dedicated solely to these topics, you would be best looking at them for advice.

Same goes, for anyone interested I would be glad to try and help you out with a copy.

Astral Dynamics - A New Approach to Out-of-Body Experiences

Astral Plane its Scenery Inhabitants and Phenomena

Astral Projection - Amazing Journeys outside Your Body

Don DeGracia - Out of Body Experiences

Jonas Ridgeway - The Astral Projection Guidebook

Kaltem Gibson - Telekinesis - Unleash Your Telekinetic Ability

Lucid Dreamers Manual

Lucid Dreaming FAQ

Monroe Technique

Namkhai Norbu - Dream Yoga and the Practice of Natural Light

Robert A. Monroe - Far Journeys

Robert A. Monroe - Far Journeys (Different Scan)

Robert A. Monroe - Journeys Out of Body

Robert A. Monroe - Journeys Out of Body (Different Scan)

Robert A. Monroe - Ultimate Journey

Robert Bruce - Astral Dynamics - A New Approach to Out-of-Body Experiences

Robert Bruce - Treatise on Astral Projection

Robert Peterson - OOBE How to Have Them & What to Expect

Sean Connelly - The Psion Handbook

SpiritQuest - Journeys out of the Body

Spiritual Journeys

Stephen LaBerge - Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming

Techniques of Astral Combat

Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche - The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep

Walker between Worlds

William Buhlman - Adventures Beyond the Body

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good job putting the list together, I will contribute some either tonight or tomorrow. Just wanted to say good job until then.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

I assure you that Chunyi Lin is the real deal -- you can watch videos of many people he's healed of serious diseases, some of the patients of the Mayo Clinic.

www.springforestqigong.com...

So now the top hospital in the world -- the Mayo Clinic -- just finished a study showing that qigong is effective for pain relief.

But there's tons of qigong studies, many published in peer reviewed hard science journals by Harvard medical doctors -

cancerpreventionresearch.aacrjournals.org...

Cancer Prevention Research 1 (Meeting Abstract Supplement), A16, November 1, 2008. doi: 10.1158/1940-6207.PREV-08-A16 Abstracts: Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research 2008 © 2008 American Association for Cancer Research Cell Death Abstract A16: External Qi of Yan Xin Qigong induces apoptosis in estrogen-independent breast cancer cells through inhibition of the Akt/NF-[kappa]B pathway Xin Yan, Hua Shen, Hongjian Jiang, Dan Hu, Chengsheng Zhang, Jun Wang and Xinqi Wu Chongqing Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chongqing, China, New Medical Science Research Institute, New York, NY, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

I have an article called the Yan Xin secret which reveals more info on this:

www.mind-energy.net...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hi Guys!

I am providing this half post as a bump to be honest to try and get some exposure. I have to say I am a little disappointed with the lack of activity on this thread, and thank you again to the three people who contributed content. As I said previously I am collecting a list of threads together which in my opinion are the most comprehensive, and most content filled on metaphysics in general.

I have just gone through 40 pages of threads, and there are 40 more to go! I skipped straight past threads containing words such as ‘debunked’ and question threads, and you have to appreciate that there are a lot so I ended up kind of proof reading the list. Here are 10 threads that I have singled out for the reasons stated above. Anyone interested in abstract though and metaphysics please contribute to these threads, and any reference material you find appropriate please share on this thread also.

THREADS

10 Life Lessons from Einstein

Mysteries of the Pineal Gland

Binaural Beats

Scarcity, A New Theory on Everything

The Beautiful Bhagavad Gita

Astralpedia Master Thread

The Mozart Effect

Living in The Moment: A Guide To Creating Your Own Reality

An Interesting Conversation between a Student and a Teacher

Kymatica

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Good resource thread here. S&F my good man.
To complement your work please see the following thread of mine:

ATS resource thread for the Western Esoteric Tradition and clandestine organizations

Also, here is an invaluable source for ebooks/PDFs of all kinds I just found the other day. I've been raiding it for the past week now. Some excellent books available there. Enter the title you want or a subject area (eg. occult, esoterica, philosophy, etc) and be prepared to be flooded with results.

Gigapedia

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Excellent links you have provided. This is a great thread and worthy of making the ! list on the top of the board. Thank you for this post. S$F

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join