It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons: created by military, Orwellian says source

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
"Here is the written transcript from a small portion of the dialogue by Dr. Gwen Scott from the above "2nd Video" regarding her contact with one of the designers of Morgellons Disease." ( at bottom of this link: www.morgellonsexposed.com...:_Morgellons_officially_recognized_as_a_disease

Dr. Gwen Scott states:
"Since our last discussion I did have a gentleman who was involved in some of this (Morgellons design) call me. When he was involved he felt he was doing something to help the soldiers in the field in this country. He was told these things would be sprayed, aerosol sprayed, from planes on the enemy and they would save soldier's lives - and then it occurred to him when he became aware and began to see Clifford's work and other work that, oops, maybe that's not the case. So now he's trying really hard to help out anybody that he can find that's trying to do the work. -and he explained something to me that I knew that I had kind of forgotten. Every organ in your body has a specific frequency and it operates at that frequency. -and when you interrupt that frequency electromagnetically, you can create all kinds of serious (even unto death) problems.
He also talked about areas of the brain and mind control. -and as Orwellian as that may seem, apparently, scientifically it is very real. We know from Clifford's work, for years now, the electromagnetic properties of what's happening in our air supply as a result of the manipulation and the manipulation of that. Beyond that he talked about then confirmed to me the heavy metals, the barium, the titanium, the aluminum. None of which, trust me, are good for the human. He talked about the biological. He said all of it had been altered. Some of it (and Clifford had eluded to earlier in the video) can kind of escape your immune system, cloak itself in one form or another. Again (he spoke of) the electromagnetics and also the lack of oxygen, the displacement of oxygen. The more you displace oxygen out of the air supply with particulates, (it could be Cornflakes, it doesn't matter) the mortality rates go up concurrently. We are operating on a very low level of oxygen."
Please use the following link to view this video in it's entirety: www.carnicom.com...

Dictyostelium Found In Morgellons Sufferers **See the links on the site---the organism looks exactly like Morgellons, in various slides.
By Jan Smith
3-9-10
www.rense.com...
The reason that dictyostelium discoidium is important is because this cellular slime mold has unique properties that lend itself to mutating other substances. These eukaryotic microorganisms have a simplistic genetic makeup and produces what are know as chemotaxis. Dictyostelium is utilized in many labs to specifically mutate other material. Dictyostelium has an amoeba form along with many other stages of varied shapes and configurations as the individual cells emerge into groupings that look like larger single entities. "Dictyostelium amoebae grow as separate, independent cells but interact to form multicellular structures when challenged by adverse conditions such as starvation. Up to 100,000 cells signal each other by releasing the chemoattractant cAMP and aggregate together by chemotaxis to form a mound that is surrounded by an extracellular matrix. Processes depend on cell communication in Dictyostelium. Many of the underlying molecular and cellular processes appear to have arisen in primitive precursor cells and to have remained fundamentally unchanged throughout evolution. Basic processes of development such as differential cell sorting, pattern formation, stimulus-induced gene expression, and cell-type regulation are common to Dictyostelium. It is used in gene research as well as other uses" (dictybase.org). Even if you have never before heard of dictyostelium discoidium you may be quite impressed to go to this huge website that is a well- funded and part of the Human Genome Project and NIH. This cellular slime mold is a major player in many aspects of medicine and cell research. It is a good bit of information to have for future reference. I encourage everyone to take a look at photos and videos of this substance at dictybase.org... The many configurations of Dictyostelium: Each shape is comprised of hundreds to thousands of single motile amoeba cells acting in unison to form each of these configurations. Thesebacteria eating amoeba may be linked to the presence of two novel types of bacteria recently found in the blood of Morgellons victims by Clifford Carnicom. Take a good look at the photos below. (see the slides on the site)

There is a definite presence of Dictyostelium in the tissue from Morgellons victims. The human body could not normally provide the necessary bacteria needed to feed dictyostelium. Is there a larger plan in the works to maintain a balance of chemistry with various pathogenic ingredients which are now being forced upon us with chemtrail chemicals and tainted food? Is there a long-term plan in progress to implant humans with devices to control or harm us? Could it all ready too late?

I believe that Dictyostelium is just the base of Morgellons Disease. It is unknown what all of the other pathogens mutated in it are but I have found many examples of specimens that appear to be from the oomycota family. That is just for starters. By the way, the oomycota I have identified is a new component for nanotechnology with it's beta 1,3-Glucan components. It makes strong helical structures to support nanotechnology. For more details read: www.morgellonsexposed.com... SLIDES: Spiral geometry of a signal transmitter cAMP in an amoeba population (Dictyostelium discoidium) leads to chemotactic movements of cells in direction of the spiral core. It is a wave motion. Streaming pattern of cells towards the aggregation center Slug, Fruiting Bodies and Mound Phases of Dictyostelium Jan's Photo Tentacles (dictyostelium)

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I'm wondering if this is a result of Chemtrail spraying?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey, good work. This should be linked with the other threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I dont believe that I am the only one to see this possibility. there are a lot of GM crops. and it is spreading. I think the modified stuff? has mutated. and it is trying to Modify humans!!! if it mutates againe it will spread like mad. it sound funny to say humans turning to plants. but it will be very Painful and kill you.

quote “We see further evidence that Morgellons victims test positive for Agrobacterium, a unique bacteria that is widely used to genetically modify plants and which can genetically modify human cells. Again there is the suggestion that a laboratory was involved in the origins of this substance.”

mondovista.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I dont believe that I am the only one to see this possibility. there are a lot of GM crops. and it is spreading. I think the modified stuff? has mutated. and it is trying to Modify humans!!! if it mutates againe it will spread like mad. it sound funny to say humans turning to plants. but it will be very Painful and kill you.

quote “We see further evidence that Morgellons victims test positive for Agrobacterium, a unique bacteria that is widely used to genetically modify plants and which can genetically modify human cells. Again there is the suggestion that a laboratory was involved in the origins of this substance.”

mondovista.com...

aaactually dude..
liek i've been saying in all the other threads..
the Agrobacterium is old news.. but not only that. .it's now disproven.
from - lymebusters.proboards.com...
Dr. Wymore the main investigator of morgellons..
said at the latest morgellons convention meeting..

Dr. Wymore reported that an agrobacteria study DID NOT significantly reveal agro as a prime vector. Dr. Stricker said that Dr. Vitaly had applied for a grant to further research agro findings, but was turned down.

-

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

Dr. Gwen Scott is apparently an idiot if she thinks anyone with a high school education is going to buy into her claptrap. She says nothing remotely valuable, choosing instead to deal vaguarities and androginous statements. Morgellons is not a real disease, never has been, and the people who say they are suffering from it are just begging for attention.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Morgellons is not a real disease, never has been, and the people who say they are suffering from it are just begging for attention.

This statement looks a little vague and androgenous to me. I guess the FDA Morgellons Institute is wrong in saying this then :

By simply avoiding the trap of assuming all the illness is psychiatric, any astute clinician will get a thorough history of all problems bothering the patient. The accompanying malaise, fever, measurable memory deficit, tachycardias, elevated fasting glucose and insulin, and elevated cytokines TNF-alpha and IL-6...among many others...will lead far from a solely psychiatric diagnosis.

This now becomes a primary battleground of the so-called “evidence-based-medicine.” Take care that, as thinkers and scientists, your search is via facts...as best we can find such...and not a few scattered unfounded assumptions focused on a single disease element.

Our power as physicians to resolve illnesses is our ability to think, not to cookbook our medicine. The latter is not evidence-based medicine. The truth, as it always has, sits in front of us.

www.morgellons.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

The FDA has not supported nor contributed anything that website and it's not affiliated with any government body. The CDC has even said "There is nothing to indicate the "Morgellon" is a new or real condition." this says to me that it is indeed a disease for psychiatists, not MD's.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Northwarden

The FDA has not supported nor contributed anything that website and it's not affiliated with any government body. The CDC has even said "There is nothing to indicate the "Morgellon" is a new or real condition." this says to me that it is indeed a disease for psychiatists, not MD's.

I'm inclined to agree with this. There are no legitimate government or federal agencies that even acknowledge this beyond saying 'there are people self-diagnosing a potentially new illness and it is being investigated'...the only so-called 'authorities' that exist on Morgelleons are individuals who's credentials are dubious at best and cannot be substantiated simply by claiming to be one thing or another.

There may end up being something to this, but I deeply doubt it, and I'm not going to just swallow what one or more of the Morgelleon's websites claim without some serious evidence and research by clearly qualified individuals. I urge everyone else to be equally skeptical instead of falling prey to mass-hysteria.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by soror]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Sorry for bumping this old thread, so where does this Disease then comes from?

I just dont believe it comes from the food.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soror

There are no legitimate government or federal agencies that even acknowledge this beyond saying 'there are people self-diagnosing a potentially new illness and it is being investigated'.

You just don't get it, do you?

When a person is sick and the establishment says there is nothing wrong with them, that they can find, what does a person do? Consider him/her self crazy? I know people who have gone the route of psychotic drugs, which has not helped their condition.

It comes down to a case of wanting to hit these blind, dumb medical people right between the eyes with a hammer, when they snicker behind your back whispering parasitosis. It also becomes obvious to a sufferer that something is not right with the picture. Then you start seeing many things wrong with the picture(the state of earth, who is responsible and for what reason).

new topics

top topics

join