Wrote this up earlier but didn't have time to post it.
Doing it now anyway even though its been addressed.
Oh dear wow... how indeed was this one revived.
The important thing to bear in mind with this particular fad is that the posters in question were introduced in.... (DUM DUM DAUUUMMMM!!!)
Nothing to worry about citizen.
Fear not, No need to worry. Calm down.
Lest ye in your most frightened of states become confused by the implicit combination.
Whereas the original posters presented a multiplicity of symptoms(1) and thus implied that ALL of those factors must be present to indicate a possible
terrorist bent upon your own personal destruction(2) leading to a confused and worried state of mind from our most innocent of civilians(3).
We(4) have searched deep within our hearts and seen fit to provide you with a clearer guide to the things you should look for when concerned for the
safety(5) of the your neighbours.
As such I(7) am proud to present to you the all new poster campaign.
Each helpfully illustrating the INDIVIDUAL THINGS YOU SHOULD SEE AS A GOOD REASON TO REPORT SOMEONE (TO SMERSH) FOR!
3. Mobile Phones! I kid ye not!
4. Delivery Guys!
7. Credit Cards.
9. Suitcases. (9)(even worse when seen with passports presumably)
10. Locks. (10)
(1) ya know, curtains and cash... with a distinct unwillingness to chat amicably with the strangers looking though their windows.
(2) because of your freedom to report anyone you don’t like to the benefactors.
(4) 'The Benefactors'
(5) Be afraid of.
(6) the state.
(7) who cannot be named for reasons am not telling you about
(9) even worse when seen with passports presumably.
(10) Cos Privacy is bad, mkay?
This announcement was brought to you by the ministry of truth.
We think so you don't have to.
*P.s. We have always been at war with Eastasia.