It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned in 160 Nations... Yet U.S. FDA Regards it as Safe?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BtotheG

Not this "NWO" nonsense again. The term means the various competing structures left in world governments when a player is removed from the field. The most famous quote, from Bush 41, was referring to the post-Russian era.

It does NOT mean a one-world government. It never has done. It's only conspiracy nuts who claim otherwise - I'd suggest you educate yourself and not be one of them. It makes ATS look bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
how nice is that the u.s gov is trying to kill us. where is jesse ventura win we need him. lol

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It sounds as though Codex is right on track. Making all good food and nutritional supplements classified dangerous and Illegal, while all the time bringing all the previously banned substances back and with a vengance. UN Population reduction at work, 500,000,000 population indeed...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The FDA doesn't work for the people anymore, they work for BIG pharma. For example, the FDA won't even let hemp oil be used in the USA even though it's a plant and cures most cancers. Watch the Video "Rick Simpson Run From the Cure" sometime and see how Rick cured terminal cancer patients with hemp oil in Canada. The FDA doesn't care because Big Pharma would rather suck hundreds of thousands of dollars out of people for chemo that rarely works than provide a REAL cure that would only cost about $20

Our Govt is Completely Corrupt and infested with new world order agents who want you to die, but not before they let Big Pharma take all your money.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Very interesting news, S&F.

Looks like it's about time for me to move out the city and into the country, and start farming my own foods and meats. This is just showing how little people have control over own products.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
"Our government is run and operated by "Corporate Ameria" and they don't care about you or your kid, bottom line: all they care about is profit."

There is nothing wrong with caring about profit. We are (were) one of the wealthiest nations ever. Our wealth (profits) were earned by intelligent hard-working Americans AND they are what allow us to have the ability to live comfortably, to afford the advancement of our educations, our children's' educations, to push forward with technological research, to live like civilized human beings, to live freely on our own without the need to rely on others.

Profit and wealth are not enemies. I really wish people could stop correlating wealth with evil! That is simply not true. There is nothing wrong with starting an honest business, even if it does grow to corporation size! The problems arise when a CORRUPT GOVERNMENT sticks its nose in the picture and allows the handful of corrupt companies to get away with their crimes. If the government was not in bed with some of these companies, and did not keep them out of jail once their scams were realized, and did not bail them out once they completely bombed, THEN the companies would have no choice but to be HONEST and FAIR- or FAIL. When crappy companies fail, new, more able business people will be able to fill the gap and offer a better product/service. But, when the government veils all wrong doings by these corrupt companies (since both government and companies are profiting from the lies), the market is not able to naturally adjust. These terrible companies just grow bigger and bigger and there is no getting rid of them. Even when they FAIL our government throws a few more million at them. The point is... the government is what is perpetuating this scenario. Yet, they paint the picture to make it look like it is "big bad companies" and "evil profit."

It is the government who has caused all of this mess! NOT PROFITS! Profits are GOOD! There is no reason for ANY of us to live like poor beggars because we misguidedly think that profit is evil. That would be insanity. So why believe the government when they tell you that profit is the enemy? And corporations are the enemy? Sounds like they're trying to point the finger so no one pays attention to what THEY are doing!

marg6043 has the right idea:

"What happen?, well what happen always in the US when corruption and interest groups take over and money talks and BS walk.

The government cutting on funding made possible for the FDA to take briberies and under the table money to be able to keep working.

Now like our government politicraps they belong to those that pays the highest briberies"

Profit is good, until corruption seeps in. How do we get rid of corruption? GET RID OF OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENT AND BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR OURSELVES!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The "F" in "FDA" stands for federal. Everything federal is a bad joke these days.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wait a second.

You live in Canada, and the drug is also legal in Canada.

And yet you are outraged that the US allows its use.

How about taking some interest in your own country's lack of standards - or could it just be that a thread entitled "Canada allows consumption of dangerous chemical" would get about 3 responses?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Retseh]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
if you dont care enough about your own body to stop poisoning it with meat in general, why concern yourself with what the factory farms do to it before hand anyway? even without additives its gonna kill you regardless.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

The FDA allows ALUMINUM a toxic metal to be added directly to your food.
They allow Fluoride to be put directly in your water.
They allow MERCURY to be put in your teeth.

At least they are consistent in selling us down the polluted river.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The real basis of the problem is the insane idea of corporate personhood. This is what allows these corrupt corporations to thrive. If anything is done legally or morally wrong, all the employees can say, "It wasn't MY fault," and everyone walks away. When things like this come out, people should at least be going to JAIL. Take the Bhopal, India incident for example. Thousands of people were killed on the spot. Did anyone from Dow or Union Carbide go to jail? Of course not, the CORPORATION was responsible, and you can't put the corporation in jail. Exxon Valdez incident? They STILL haven't even paid the meagre fine they got even while posting obscene world record profits of the history of the world. Are any ExxonMobil executives in jail for that? OF course not, it's not THEIR fault. Monsanto in league with the drug companies taking over all food production? Heads should be rolling here! But there is no one responsible.

In the old days, there had to be an owner of the corporation. A real man, who was responsible for his own actions and that of his company, and would be put in jail or hanged if his company was committing crimes. Very simple and straightforward. Thomas Jefferson warned a long time ago that the idea of corporate personhood would destroy the Republic eventually if allowed.

And really, the drug companies already are in charge, because they are related to the oil companies. Oil is used in the production of most drugs, not just for energy but in the drugs. ALL pesticides and fertilizers are made from petroleum. So in effect, the OIL companies already control the drugs and the food production. And we know the oil companies are already controlling the govt.

But how can they be stopped? You cannot kill an immortal corporation. Even simply killing the executives, while a good idea, does nothing because men from lower ranks move up to replace them immediately, but the THING keeps living, mot breathing, not eating anything but PROFIT.

Obviously this thing is already controlling the govt via the oil conglomerates, hanging out with the Bush crime syndicate, because now they are allowing things like this, just to permit other tentacles of the thing to get a piece of the action. Total takeover is imminent.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just for one example, how about the obvious increase in autism? I'm assuming int he US you are noticing there are definitely more kids with autism, but are you aware of the STAGGERING amount of increase? In just the state of California, there were 39,598 autistic kids in 2008,

www.autism-society.org...

a slight increase from 2778 autistic kids in 1987

www.nytimes.com...

Sick, huh? What do you suppose could be causing this?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I recommend reading the book "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser. A real eye opener.

Here's a brief synopsis of it from Wikipedia -
Fast Food Nation

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I totally agree with you, the FDA is more profit driven and controlled by the big companies and their supporters. They aren't even thinking about the health concerns anymore, but eventually this will come back and bite us in the butt. We are posioning our biosphere and food supply and eventually we will see a collapse in our biosphere from the new additions in the food chain and the new lifeforms being made and drugs being used that aren't in nature.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
Wait a second.

You live in Canada, and the drug is also legal in Canada.

And yet you are outraged that the US allows its use.

How about taking some interest in your own country's lack of standards - or could it just be that a thread entitled "Canada allows consumption of dangerous chemical" would get about 3 responses?

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Retseh]

Ummm what?!

That's your intake on this whole thing? Get a clue buddy. If you haven't figured out yet Canada and US are one in the same. I live in Alberta basically the 51st state...where US gets most of it's energy from.

I can absolutely take interest in anyones Government especially when it is the one that basically controls the entire world. How about you mind your business and only worry about people from US? Good attitude there....

Useless people...

I am glad there is only one of the bunch.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

so if its used on 45% of pigs in the USA then arnt the numbers exposed to it pretty astronomical ? there are over 300milion americans - if only half of them eat pork at all , and its in 45% of the supplied meat - thats 50 milion + exposed

you cite 1700 " poisonings " over a 10 year period - where did these occur and how - if its world wide - thats a tiny number

just to put it in perpective - how many anaphalaptic reactions are there to nuts / nut products each year ?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It's certainly not the first poisonous chemical the FDA allowed to be introduced into our meat. I don't eat pork in the first place, as it's a disgusting animal. But yes, the small elite group control the food supply, the money supply, the information supply and the land.

What they want you to eat you'll eat, even if you don't buy from their markets you will be contaminated by their air. Everything is theirs and nothing is ours, they really believe this. So arrogant, they even believe our minds belong to them.

OK, now I'm mad, let me turn off rambling mode.

AND TURN ON RAMBO MODE!!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i think its a little harsh to say "if you don't know that this is in your food, you deserve to die". i mean, we all know cattle ans chicken are fed growth hormones to produce more muscle mass and milk, and thats also a health concern, but its not as well known that this poison you mentioned is also an active ingredient causing 1700 deaths. luckily i havent been eating steak or pork lately, only chicken (its the cheapest meat in my area).

but i'm not surprised that this chemical is allowed. the head of these companies stand to make a lot of money, and the politicians they bribe also stand to make a lot of money. these people are so allured at the thought of making a fast buck, its sad.

"producing more efficient livestock at the cost of customers health? why not? they're paying us, and dead people don't ask for refunds!"

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
This is a total recall of a movie called ( Bitter Harvest (1981) and the real event called The Michigan PBB contamination incident
back in the 70s it Actually Happened

The Milk Scene
www.youtube.com...

the most scariest moment of my childhood life from watching this part
its 8.37 long but it shows a farmer not know but know something going on and his son illness and the meeting of the FDA Arguing of the Findings
in the Symptoms and the scientist Explains to the FDA getting nervous
People please see at least this part of the movie ! and rethink of the FDA is Doing US A Must See of 8.37 minutes of your life you wont Regret

the 8.37 clip of the Movie ( Bitter Harvest ) im talking about
www.youtube.com...

After Watching this movie ( Bitter Harvest ) you can find it on Hulu or you tube )you will caution yourself of what your drinking. it has put the fear in me when i was young (still does) and being around Dairy Farm Country all my life it even scarier when you know this Happen in real life luckily the milk did not spread to other states

that the FDA try to ignore this also ( cover up ) this really happened

because of a simple mistake of a chemical PBB (FireMaster BP-6) mixed with a almost identical bag Livestock Feed

The Source en.wikipedia.org...
www.michigan.gov...

a snippet

In 1973, several thousand pounds of FireMaster BP-6 were accidentally mixed with livestock feed that was distributed to farms in Michigan, USA.[10] Some 1.5 million chickens, 30,000 cattle, 5,900 pigs, and 1,470 sheep then consumed this feed, and became contaminated with PBBs before the error was discovered. These events were dramatized in the 1981 film Bitter Harvest. These events were also dramatized in the book "The Poisoning of Michigan". One year elapsed before the animals were culled.[10] A study was undertaken on 4,545 people to determine the effects of PBBs on human beings. These include three exposure groups – all people who lived on the quarantined farms, people who received food from these farms and workers (and their families) engaged in PBB manufacture – as well as 725 people with low-level PBB exposure.

so i am pretty concern in this that the FDA letting this go as it is banned from 160 Nations New/World/Order 500 million population Rule ? if that is the case ya sure let it pass they should let everyone make all drugs legal Tobacco Smoking like it was in the 70s before the Ban in public in building locations advertise advertise ( Flintstones cigarettes ) funny world funny world www.youtube.com...

this may not be in Above Top Secret Eyes and think its Just Old News but it Should be Not Forgotten and should be Refreshed! for the younger generation of this incident and others ( mad cow etc.. ) in the future of our Children or it will repeat it self

Thank you for posting!!

From a very Concern ATS Member

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Disgusts me , how are we supposed to be divine when we are almost forced to be impure , Such cruel people , i get sick of it just reading and acknowledging all the terrible un moral activities these people conduct ......thanks for the info Live on my lovely friends!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join