It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a Group of People Censoring the Internet and Alerting the US Gov, I have PROOF!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A RACE/RELIGION/COUNTRY THREAD!

ISRAEL AND JUDAISM IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD! THIS IS ABOUT A GROUP OF ORGANIZED PEOPLE, SELF CENSORING THE INTERNET.

If you must, please change the words israel and Jewish to the words Australia and Australians to see the wrong doing here without any prejudice.

This has NOTHING to do with how anyone feels on the entire Middle East subject, this thread is ONLY about a group of people, censoring the internet.

----

I'm going to tell you about a group of people, who self censor the internet, by pretending to be normal internet users.

The Jewish Internet Defense Force

As you can see, their front page is full of news stories for their members comment on, but only ones that have to do with Arabs, problems in America, 911, and Israel.

The very first one today, they give people the direct link to Twitter's support ticket system, to request that Hamas's official twitter account be removed. Why?

Here is the JIDF Guide To YouTube

In it, they teach the new recruit the terms and conditions of YouTube, how to get around spamming while still posting so many comments, how to get YouTube to remove videos, and also how to get someone's entire channel and all their videos removed.

You will also find a list of the channels and videos that they have had removed to show the new recruits that their methods work.

Strangely, they also now seem to be going around and posting on new 9/11 movies statements such as this one, which I just found posted on the new Loose Change vs ABC News video that is one of the top posts at ATS at the moment. Link to the video HERE. The comment was written around 7:53am PST so you can find it later.

Here is what it said, seemingly out of nowhere:

Watch out folks, Dis-info junkies on here saying it's about jews or the zionist, just so through smoke and mirrors up and make it look like hateful people have anything to do with this. The US gov was behind 9-11 and ALL THOSE involved should be hung by the neck until dead, even any members of a Foreign Banks that funded anything that lead to 9-11.

Doesn't that just SCREAM propaganda? Look for similar comments the next time you come across a few 9/11 videos, you will find more.

More and more random comments on YouTube saying Jews didn't do 9/11, the US Gov did, lets kill them. Chilling eh?

They also have guides on how to get people and content banned from such sites as Wordpress, Blogger, 2 on Facebook, AND TEACH NEW RECRUITS HOW TO ALERT THE US GOVERNMENT ABOUT PEOPLE!

Yeah, that deserves it's own paragraph huh! So are they reporting the 9/11 truthers and people who question the state if israel to the US Government? WHY?

That's right, if you criticize israel, THEY WILL ALERT THE US GOVERNMENT THAT YOU ARE A TERRORIST, AND THEY TEACH KIDS HOW TO DO THIS!

I used to wonder how the terrorist watch list got so large...

Do they alert the government of potential terrorists when they find a video being racist towards Asians? Why not?

Here's the link, I found it hard to believe, so see it for yourself!

JDIF - Alert The Government

Also notice that the Take Action page, says it was posted on 9/11/2001, which is when the group says it was created!

Is this because antisemitism did not exist on the internet until 9/11/2001?

OR BECAUSE THEY HAVE PLAYED A LARGE PART OF THE WAR AND HATE PROPAGANDA WHICH HAS BEEN THE LAST DECADE?!

---

So what do you think?

Is this right, do they actually care about racism enough to devote this much time to it, to make such a effort to not only get content removed, but alert the US Gov of people dealing with "illegal terrorist groups"?

If so, why aren't they helping any other races, and flagging other videos and news stories?

Seems to me like this has more to it than just racism...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by breakingdradles]

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Holy cow, that site is amazingly crazy. We should get 4chan in on a raid and destroy that site.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Holy cow, that site is amazingly crazy. We should get 4chan in on a raid and destroy that site.

No, you are completely wrong.

That is what they are doing, and it's wrong.

Don't stoop to their low level, expose them instead.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles

No, you are completely wrong.

That is what they are doing, and it's wrong.

Don't stoop to their low level, expose them instead.

To who? The zionist controlled media?

Not taking the moral high ground is a copout.

you win a fight by fighting dirtier than your opponent.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You are not helping your cause.

I appreciate you agreeing how outrageous their site is, but this is not the way!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
You know, just for fun I decided to look at the video...

I'm guessing you're YouTube user WizzleThump?

Please everyone search JDIF in google. It's the jewish internet defence leauge, and they get poor jewish kids to post stuff like that and against Arabs across the internet! It couldn't be GOD's people right? filthy swine

Posted just about the same time you made this thread. And you (I assume) proceed to make fun and call them "filthy swine."

I don't know what to make of it, but from your posts you seem adamant on hating the Jewish people the same way they supposedly do it to you.

And no. I'm not a agent. I just find it ironic that you try to stop hate with more hate.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Actually, I took his advise that's how I found the place.

Your post serves to do nothing but try and bash me.

What do you hope to gain?

Would anything you can prove against me change the facts I have presented for you?

Please stay on topic, and I invite you to join in.

What do you think about what they are doing?

People, please remember is not a Jewish topic, but lets see how many people won't even read past my username and the fist 3 lines.

It's hard to face the truth and PROOF I guess.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the Jewish Internet defense force? wow lol. Sounds like lame superheros. I don't think they have as much power as they claim.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
dbl post

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

PLEASE DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A RACE/RELIGION/COUNTRY THREAD!

ISRAEL AND JUDAISM IS NOT THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD! THIS IS ABOUT A GROUP OF ORGANIZED PEOPLE, SELF CENSORING THE INTERNET.

You sure seem to want to conceal your jew hate behind a flimsy cloak of "objectivity".

Why is ATS so utterly infested with people like you?

Indeed!

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm not worried about my objectivity, I'm worried with yours.

I will ask you as well.

What do you think about the situation?

Why post here if you aren't going to post anything near the topic?

What do you hope to accomplish what your last post?

Would hurting my image change the facts I presented?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Excellent topic OP. More luck to you trying to wake people up. I find that website disgusting, but I have come to expect this behavior of ignorant, backward Zionist Jews. You should look into this website for some good reading. www.realzionistnews.com it has some good articles and I think if people saw the big picture and knew what these Cain faced monkeys were up to and what they have done the world would be a better place.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
reply to post by breakingdradles

Excellent topic OP. More luck to you trying to wake people up. I find that website disgusting, but I have come to expect this behavior of ignorant, backward Zionist Jews. You should look into this website for some good reading. www.realzionistnews.com it has some good articles and I think if people saw the big picture and knew what these Cain faced monkeys were up to and what they have done the world would be a better place.

Please do not call them names, again, do not stoop to their level.

This is disgusting, so expose it to as many people as you can.

The majority will feel the same way you do!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Domain ID
152810536-LROR
Domain Name:THEJIDF.ORG
Created On:25-May-2008 04:47:37 UTC
Last Updated On:13-Jan-2010 10:53:16 UTC
Expiration Date:25-May-2012 04:47:37 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR35867112
Registrant Name:Registration Private
Registrant Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Registrant Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Scottsdale
Registrant State/Province:Arizona
Registrant Postal Code:85260
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4806242599
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:+1.4806242598
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:CR35867114
Admin Name:Registration Private
Admin Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Admin Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Admin Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Scottsdale
Admin State/Province:Arizona
Admin Postal Code:85260
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.4806242599
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:+1.4806242598
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:CR35867113
Tech Name:Registration Private
Tech Organization
omains by Proxy, Inc.
Tech Street1
omainsByProxy.com
Tech Street2:15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Scottsdale
Tech State/Province:Arizona
Tech Postal Code:85260
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.4806242599
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:+1.4806242598
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Show underlying registry data for this record

IP Address: 1.1.1.1 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)
IP Location: -(-)
DMOZ no listings
Y! Directory: see listings
Data as of: 23-Apr-2008

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Knowing that they exist and observing their efforts in play is all a netizen needs to worry about.

This is not the only group engaged in agenda support on the net.

They are everywhere, and will continue to appear for each subject where ideology and zealotry coexist.

Don't be too alarmed..., just be alert... the internet needs more lerts

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Knowing that they exist and observing their efforts in play is all a netizen needs to worry about.

This is not the only group engaged in agenda support on the net.

They are everywhere, and will continue to appear for each subject where ideology and zealotry coexist.

Don't be too alarmed..., just be alert... the internet needs more lerts

How many of these groups alert the US Government to potential terrorists?

Why does this one?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradlesIf so, why aren't they helping any other races, and flagging other videos and news stories?

Just one point here, sorry if it seems off subject, but i'm trying to help you build your case.

Dude, racism is believing, despite scientific data, that the human species is comprised of several races. Science and genetics prove that it is not.
My point is, your post is racist, because it advances the idea of there being several races.

America is a very racist country. Even your MSM are always yammering on about races...

Racism isn't about not liking blacks or jews, as commonly believed, racism is about believing that there IS a racial differance between the two ethnic groups.

Here's something. RACES DON'T EXIST.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Ismail]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How many of these groups alert the US Government to potential terrorists?

Why does this one?

Several. Remember that Israeli Security firms hold the keys to much of the US networking infrastructure.

It is they who filter and search through much of what people think are 'private' communications between the US and overseas locations - as well as internal US communications.

They are not doing this in a 'sneaky' manner, our government officials (or corporate politically-appointed officials, if you will) are 'cooperating' or 'authorizing' them to do this.

I don't agree with the notion of outsourcing such practices, but I am simply pointing out that it is part of the landscape because it has been for many years.

This isn't about security, or anti-terrorism, or even commerce - it's about control.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

If you must, please change the words israel and Jewish to the words Australia and Australians to see the wrong doing here without any prejudice.

No. They really need to stop pretending to be Australians it makes us look bad. Please leave Australia out of this Israel and Zionism have very little to do with us.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ismail

Originally posted by breakingdradlesIf so, why aren't they helping any other races, and flagging other videos and news stories?

Just one point here, sorry if it seems off subject, but i'm trying to help you build your case.

Dude, racism is believing, despite scientific data, that the human species is comprised of several races. Science and genetics prove that it is not.
My point is, your post is racist, because it advances the idea of there being several races.

America is a very racist country. Even your MSM are always yammering on about races...

Racism isn't about not liking blacks or jews, as commonly believed, racism is about believing that there IS a racial differance between the two ethnic groups.

Here's something. RACES DON'T EXIST.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Ismail]

The only time I mentioned racism was referring to why they say they organized.

I did not mention racism any other time.

I know many races are capable of this, we are only talking about what they are doing, not what religion they are doing it for.

However, there are many here who will either overlook or ignore this atrocity due to the race/religion/nation, as they have successfully combined the three, only for them though, that these people are supporting.

That is what I'm trying to avoid, though it does not seem to be working! lol

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join